Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 07-03-2009, 08:30 PM   #1
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Join us here for a 7&7 on 7/7!

This all started from an idea that I had while hanging out in our lovely gay bar, gay bar. Just for fun I'll be drinking a 7&7 on 7/7 (July 7th). So, why don't you join me? You don't have to have a 7&7, you don't even have to drink alcohol. But why don't you stop in this thread for a while, share what you're drinking and share some fun with your friends here on Dims. Since it's Pride month we can call this our own little celebration.
Just stop on by on the 7th (hopefully with a 7&7!), anytime you like and raise a glass with friends. Hope to see you here!

*For anyone who doesn't know, a 7&7 is 7Up and Seagram's 7 Whiskey. (And I like mine with a cherry or two in it)

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 09:01 PM   #2
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

OH i will be here baby!!!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 03:29 PM   #3
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

hahaha.. so glad you reminded us!!
Now, what is a 7/7 again??
I am going to study all day and then drink 7/7 when i find out what it is and come here later on..
whoot! so whats the itinery??
Old 07-04-2009, 03:31 PM   #4
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh wait.. my eyes were tired and didn't read how to make it.. ok..so i dont like whiskey.. do you think rum would do??
Old 07-04-2009, 05:28 PM   #5
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

If I were drinking rum I would drink it with coke. Mmmm, now I want a rum and coke!
You can drink whatever you like as long as you show up! Can't have me here drinking and celebrating alone!

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
Old 07-04-2009, 05:34 PM   #6
mergirl

yum! i like rum n coke! Though, i tried Morgans spiced rum and lemonade a wee while ago.. and thought it was pretty nice.
I shall defo be here..hmm I'm pretty excited ..and i don't even know what we are going to do!! squeeeeep!!
Old 07-05-2009, 07:26 AM   #7
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is an awesome idea. We can turn it into our own official queer fattie day-every 7/7 we gather with our brethern and sister-en and celebrate the queer spheres!

I'll be here, but I'll most likely be drinking some vodka or a beer.
Old 07-05-2009, 07:38 AM   #8
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Anyone sipping girly cocktails with me?
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 03:07 AM   #9
mergirl

Now, if i put a piece of lime in a rum n coke does that make it a cocktail?? I could put an 80's style paper umbrella in it!! Fab! Whoot! See you all tommorow.. does anyone have any ideas or shall it just be a free for all?? Both are good!
Old 07-06-2009, 02:51 PM   #10
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

I have no idea what we will be doing here so any and all suggestions are welcome. We'll have to organize this better next year! So far I just imagine us popping in and having a drink to toast how fab we all are. Just a fun way for all of us to get together. Who knows what will happen!

Old 07-06-2009, 09:18 PM   #11
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

well i am not totally gay but i do love women so I am so going to be here!! with vodka though hehheehhe i will have some 7up as a chaser though does that ?!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
Old 07-06-2009, 09:35 PM   #12
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

Well, I'm not drinking my 7&7 because I am hopefully off to bed, but I just wanted to say that "7&7 on 7/7" has officially begun...in my time zone at least. It's about 12:30 AM here in NJ.
So, welcome to our little celebration. Let the fun begin!

Old 07-06-2009, 10:48 PM   #13
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

well its only 10:48 here in az!! but i have my drink,.. where the bitches aT?!!? LMAO

Old 07-06-2009, 11:26 PM   #14
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'd be most honored to join the amazing people here for a 7&7.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 01:44 AM   #15
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2beme04 View Post
I'd be most honored to join the amazing people here for a 7&7.
YaY!! happy 7/7!! Its only 9.45 here and i'm not sure hard liquour goes with toast n humous, but i shall be back later after my studying to see whats going on with everyone!!..
ooohhh exciting!!!!
Old 07-07-2009, 06:00 AM   #16
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Still to early for me to lift a beverage, but rest assured, I will be back, and I'm bringing a party with me.

Anyone up for a queer & fat version of Trivial Pursuit?
Old 07-07-2009, 06:31 AM   #17
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
Still to early for me to lift a beverage, but rest assured, I will be back, and I'm bringing a party with me.

Anyone up for a queer & fat version of Trivial Pursuit?
Sounds like a great idea!! Hmm..i also love charades but i'm not all that sure thats going to work here!
Old 07-07-2009, 08:21 AM   #18
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Morning all!! atleast this thread has some good action, even if it is early in the AM!! cant wait till later!!

Old 07-07-2009, 08:43 AM   #19
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
Morning all!! atleast this thread has some good action, even if it is early in the AM!! cant wait till later!!
See.. its dinner time for me and breakfast time for you.. If i start drinking now i will be steaming by the time you catch up with me.. i say you have a liquid breakfast!! lmao.

Godddam time zone parties!!! People are all still at work and i will soon be ready to party. When i'm about to go to sleep you guys will just be starting!!
I feel we should have only one time zone! You guys dont mind sleeping in the daylight do you?? kinna like vampires!!
Old 07-07-2009, 09:03 AM   #20
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm just popping in, I have my drink but its a Coke lol....kinda has to be!
Although I also have some Gaviscon (indigestion med) which is aniseed flavoured so I can pretend its Pernot!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 09:06 AM   #21
mergirl

hehe.. i like how gaviscon is fake pernot!! i kinna know what you mean though..I had some yesterday cause GD made gaspacho with LOTS of onion and we have both had heartburn for two days! gah.. i'm actually debating whether to have a drink or not.. though i feel i shall be brave and have a glass of wine ..hmm or something less acidic i can drink with a gaviscon mixer!
Old 07-07-2009, 09:08 AM   #22
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

I hate the stuff it tastes foul! If I ever drank Pernot it was with blackcurrant juice and ice.

I still have a 2 litre bottle of Southern Comfort in the kitchen unopened, received at Xmas before people knew I was pregnant. How I can't wait to open it!!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 09:14 AM   #23
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

It's now noon here but I just wanted to check in. I'll be back later tonight with my 7&7. In the meantime I'll raise my glass (Hawaiian Punch) and give a toast...Here's to you, here's to me, here's to how queer life can be!
Wouldn't it be great if we could all do this in person? It'd be like a real life version of our gay bar.

Old 07-07-2009, 09:15 AM   #24
mergirl

yeah..GD said it has the consistency of 'man paste'! Perhaps too much info!
Aye..my prego pal said not drinking was harder than she thought, plus she will be breast feeding so will have to abstain for a wee while after her baby is born too. I told her as soon as it comes out just to express LOADS of milk and then get pished! How scottish! lmao..
hmm.. when i was younger i used to drink Cider/pernot/blackcurrent and it was called a red witch!! gak!
Old 07-07-2009, 09:16 AM   #25
mergirl

yes.. it would be FAB! The solid gold Butch statue might cost a bit though.. but it would be worth it!!
Cheers Queers!