Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 07-07-2009, 09:19 AM   #26
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oooh, Bexy, Southern Comfort! I used to be known to drink some of that back in the day! I used to drink it straight from the bottle but it goes well with 7UP too.

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 09:21 AM   #27
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl07093 View Post
Oooh, Bexy, Southern Comfort! I used to be known to drink some of that back in the day! I used to drink it straight from the bottle but it goes well with 7UP too.
Thats very Janis Joplin of you!!! I have had it a few times but i think its really sweet.
Old 07-07-2009, 09:29 AM   #28
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love it with ice and lemonade....ahhh!

I haven't missed drinking really as I hate being drunk and all that business. It's just since the summer started, I have craved a nice cold cider or SoCO and lemonade. Mmmmmm!

I'm intending to breastfeed to so will only be able to have the tiniest amount, but thats ok, so long as I can have a nice wee glass now and again!

1st August is the Pride Parade here. I intend to take bubs for her first big day out to it!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 09:39 AM   #29
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Aww..how cool to be able to say your first big day out was to Gay Pride! Whoot!
Yeah, i don't really like being drunk either. I think i have been kinna tipsy drunkish once in a year, which for a Scottish person is pathetic! lol. I do love a really chilled glass of wine though but its got to be nice, not too high a % and never a chardoney.. Also, a rum n Coke certainly warms the cockles on a cold night..or if you think you are getting the sniffles!
Oh lmao.. i was trying to figure out what Soco was there.. ahh i get it..
a soco with lemo ..Is this street speak???
i like da ru with ca fr di co!! lmao or wh wi!!!
Old 07-07-2009, 09:45 AM   #30
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

They call it SoCo in the tv ads, I thought it was it's new trendy name lol!

Old 07-07-2009, 09:48 AM   #31
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy View Post
They call it SoCo in the tv ads, I thought it was it's new trendy name lol!
They do??
Yeah, i think they are trying to re-brand a lot of drinks.
Like bailies has gone all sexy and white and mckies whiskey is all jazzy what with the dancing grouse type thing..
It doesnt make me want to drink them though..
hmm..i'm trying to remember the southern comfort ad now..
Old 07-07-2009, 10:09 AM   #32
bexy
is red again <3

SoCo and Lime

Seee?!

I'm just doing what the advert tells me!

Old 07-07-2009, 10:19 AM   #33
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

I can't find that much alcohol here, so I will be having a couple of Bacardis - watermelon to satisfy my pink craving.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 10:25 AM   #34
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy View Post
SoCo and Lime

Seee?!

I'm just doing what the advert tells me!
haha..yes you must obay the adverts!!!
Hmm.. i have never seen that advert!!?? Though i do usually mute the adverts cause i am anoyed at them for being SO loud! lol
Old 07-07-2009, 10:29 AM   #35
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
I can't find that much alcohol here, so I will be having a couple of Bacardis - watermelon to satisfy my pink craving.
I decided to have a baccardi and caffine free diet coke- or a ba and ca fr di co!
I decided not to boycott it because the thread told me to because some advert was a little non pc and in poor taste. I am trying to not use stuff with palm oil in it though to save the urangatangs.. so no palm oil cocktails for me..

Hmm.. i'm wondering if it was the best idea we hold this on the same day as MJ's memorial.. but hey we decided this Waaaay before selfish MJ kicked the bucket!!
I feel they should postpone his memorial till tommorow..!!
Old 07-07-2009, 10:46 AM   #36
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in

sorry for being so fashionably late...
I remember promising to join this about a week ago!
msbard90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 10:49 AM   #37
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in

SoCo and coca-cola tastes like root beer in my heart
and it is oh so fine
Old 07-07-2009, 10:50 AM   #38
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I just read the sign pointing this way on the main board. I'm mostly on a posting vacation, but thought I'd swing by to toast the party.

errr, I'm at work, so just toasting with tea at the moment. But tonight I'll have some "Mount Gay" amber rum in your honour

I'm glad this board is ticking along nicely
Old 07-07-2009, 10:52 AM   #39
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

I will have one 7&7 in honor of this thread, but then I'm switching over to my good old gin & grapefruit juice Mmmmmmmmm gin and grapefruit juice...
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 10:54 AM   #40
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbard90 View Post
SoCo and coca-cola tastes like root beer in my heart
and it is oh so fine
Oh!! I tried Root beer/Ice cream and Jack Danials recently!!! Lilly sent me some rootbeer basically cause i begged her to. I thought it was yum! Nothing like ice cream and booze..in the same glass! Its just like being a child of bad parents..
Old 07-07-2009, 10:56 AM   #41
msbard90

oh yes, floats are a wonderful thing! I used to work at an ice cream parlor back in the day, and I'd have them all the time.
Old 07-07-2009, 10:56 AM   #42
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
I just read the sign pointing this way on the main board. I'm mostly on a posting vacation, but thought I'd swing by to toast the party.

errr, I'm at work, so just toasting with tea at the moment. But tonight I'll have some "Mount Gay" amber rum in your honour

I'm glad this board is ticking along nicely
Oohhh.. hello Edx..welcome..i havn't tried 'mount gay' rum but i can't believe they dont sell it here!! Whatever next 'river queer gin'.. tee-hee.. see..i WANT that now!!
Old 07-07-2009, 10:57 AM   #43
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
I will have one 7&7 in honor of this thread, but then I'm switching over to my good old gin & grapefruit juice Mmmmmmmmm gin and grapefruit juice...
oooh.. isn't that a bit bitter?? I love gin and tonic.. i have really beautiful pink gin but i dont really want to mix... ahh well i might.. i shall see how the night progresses.. Haha.. its tuesday and i'm ment to be studying for an exam.. oh well!
Old 07-07-2009, 10:58 AM   #44
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbard90 View Post
oh yes, floats are a wonderful thing! I used to work at an ice cream parlor back in the day, and I'd have them all the time.
Not an alcoholic ice cream parlour though?? See, there is a gap in the market!!
hmm.. mint choc chip with bailies..YUM!
Old 07-07-2009, 11:01 AM   #45
msbard90

What a genius!!! ( I hate having my posts deleted.... just a side note that's been on my mind)
Old 07-07-2009, 11:01 AM   #46
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
oooh.. isn't that a bit bitter?? I love gin and tonic.. i have really beautiful pink gin but i dont really want to mix... ahh well i might.. i shall see how the night progresses.. Haha.. its tuesday and i'm ment to be studying for an exam.. oh well!
I LIKE bitter! It's seriously delicious. I have to admit that I have gone straight to drinking from the bottle after enough of the G&Gs though >_>

HEY! I just realized that G is the 7th letter of the alphabet, so my G&G is totally a 7&7 in disguise. WOOT!
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 11:06 AM   #47
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
I LIKE bitter! It's seriously delicious. I have to admit that I have gone straight to drinking from the bottle after enough of the G&Gs though >_>

HEY! I just realized that G is the 7th letter of the alphabet, so my G&G is totally a 7&7 in disguise. WOOT!
It is!! Freaky.. this is like the divinci code! Now, if you are drinking Gordons gin thats even more freaky!!
I have tried Gin and bitter lemon..which i enjoyed i think.. i was a bit tipsy when i tried it.. i don't normally like bitter things..people included! lmao
Old 07-07-2009, 11:07 AM   #48
msbard90

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
It is!! Freaky.. this is like the divinci code! Now, if you are drinking Gordons gin thats even more freaky!!
I have tried Gin and bitter lemon..which i enjoyed i think.. i was a bit tipsy when i tried it.. i don't normally like bitter things..people included! lmao
hmmm..... sounds interesting
Old 07-07-2009, 11:09 AM   #49
mergirl

I'm off for a queer walk with my gay dog because she needs a lesbian jobby...but when i get back i'm going to have another baccardi n coke!! yay!!
Old 07-07-2009, 11:19 AM   #50
mergirl

Ok.. Just how you feel today at this moment..what is your favorite
Song?
Drink?
Person you think is hot?
film?

Not of all time..just at this moment..
hu..this thread is a great excuse to drink on a tuesday!! lmao