Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 07-07-2009, 11:22 AM   #51
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

There is no alcohol in my coffee... but yay for gay!

And to answer mergirl's questions:

FAVE SONG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqNV9mYYKXw

DRINK
coffee with Panama beans!!!

HOT PERSON
your mom... seriously, she's hot

FILM
Moon

Last edited by kayrae; 07-07-2009 at 11:27 AM.
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 11:25 AM   #52
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
I'm off for a queer walk with my gay dog because she needs a lesbian jobby...but when i get back i'm going to have another baccardi n coke!! yay!!
LMFAO I wish i could REP you for that post, i was laughing so hard!! but i must spread my love around,.. so they say!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 11:27 AM   #53
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBtj2ShktAU

Drink-Rum n coke, cause its warming and now i know there is a brand called "mount gay"!!

person i think is hot- Queen Latiffa (i was just reminded cause she was on the MJ memorial service)- I even sat through "The secret life of bee's" because of her (good book/shit film)

Film
Not the secret life of bees! lol
Hmm...at the moment i want to watch something queer..like
Pink Flamingos--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2YVR...eature=related

Hmm i guess this is a list of who and what you would do at this exact moment!!
This list is totally subject to change.. the more we drink! lmao
Old 07-07-2009, 11:28 AM   #54
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post

FAVE SONG

DRINK

HOT PERSON

FILM
Moon
NO alcohol on your coffee??!! Sorry, you won't be allowed into scotland..
Old 07-07-2009, 11:31 AM   #55
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy View Post
They call it SoCo in the tv ads, I thought it was it's new trendy name lol!
When I think of Southern Comfort I think of old southern men in overalls with beards distilling liquor in big wooden barrels, nothing trendy about that. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
I just read the sign pointing this way on the main board. I'm mostly on a posting vacation, but thought I'd swing by to toast the party.
All are welcome here edx! I was thinking of posting on the main board about our little party but never got around to it. Maybe next year, and our little party will be even bigger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
I will have one 7&7 in honor of this thread, but then I'm switching over to my good old gin & grapefruit juice Mmmmmmmmm gin and grapefruit juice...
Gin & juice! How gangsta of you!

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 11:34 AM   #56
mergirl

Quote:

FAVE SONG

DRINK

HOT PERSON

FILM
Moon
oh.. you added your list after i commented you cheeky monkey!!
Muzak-Oh i really like flo rida (though sadly i heard of him from watching a spin off of big brother)
Drink-I hate coffee!
Like-Erm..Thanks i shall let my mum know, i'm sure she will be chuffed!
Film-hmm ive never heard of 'moon' but i'm kinna out of the loop film wise.. though us lesbos as a people have a film called "bitter moon" which i think has something to do with bitter lesbians who go to the moon or something.. i cant remember ..i was watching it when i was 16 and was doing something else at the time...
Old 07-07-2009, 11:37 AM   #57
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl07093 View Post

Maybe next year, and our little party will be even bigger.

Hey, wouldn't it be great if we had this every year..just cause. It would also be great if we could all meet up. I would love to meet you all. You should all come to Scotland cause its great.. you get to drink bright orange 'soda', eat sheeps innards and anything else really to sheep and it really wont be that frowned on..
Old 07-07-2009, 11:39 AM   #58
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

Does Scotland have a queer fat scene? And are you offering to let us sleep in your living room?
Old 07-07-2009, 11:44 AM   #59
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Ok.. Just how you feel today at this moment..what is your favorite
Song?
Drink?
Person you think is hot?
film?

Not of all time..just at this moment..
hu..this thread is a great excuse to drink on a tuesday!! lmao
Song...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHppUh3O0G8
This is not my favorite, I actually don't like it at all, but it is stuck in my head because my daughter keeps playing it! Ugh!
Since the other day was my birthday, when she was playing the song I said, "I want that for my birthday." She said "You want me to play this song for your birthday?" I said "No, I want some 'birthday sex'!" Her reply? "Ewwwwww!'

Drink?
7&7 of course!

Who's hot?
Guy - James McAvoy (I picked him because I just saw him in a movie recently)
Girl - All you ladies on this fab board. Seriously, we've got some hotties in this place!

Film - I just finally watched The Dark Knight the other day and enjoyed it so I'll pick that.

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
Old 07-07-2009, 11:47 AM   #60
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Oohhh.. hello Edx..welcome..i havn't tried 'mount gay' rum but i can't believe they dont sell it here!! Whatever next 'river queer gin'.. tee-hee.. see..i WANT that now!!
Mount Gay is a really old brand, one of the original distilleries in Barbados, that used to supply the british navy IIRC. The other iconic Barbadian rum is called "Cockspur" (for the fighting rooster pictured on the bottle they say). I don't know what this says about the people who named Barbadian plantations/distilleries back in the day.

Quote:
oooh.. isn't that a bit bitter?? I love gin and tonic.. i have really beautiful pink gin but i dont really want to mix...
My wife and I are fond of gin and cranberry juice, which would not be as bitter as gin and grapefruit juice, but still moderately bitter. (we use Bombay Sapphire gin). I'll have to try G & G sometime, if/when we have grapefruit juice around.

ETA: dang, this thread is moving too fast, too keep up....

Song: She's not chubby, nor as far as I know is she queer, but this song might be appropriate for tomorrow.....at any rate, it just popped into my head
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9seZeFc6ms0

Drink: coffee with rum and a slug of brown sugar

I'm not much of a movie person, and I'll pass on the whose hot one.

Last edited by Tad; 07-07-2009 at 11:53 AM.
Tad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 11:47 AM   #61
mergirl

Quote:
Does Scotland have a queer fat scene? And are you offering to let us sleep in your living room?
Well, we are all fat or at least chubby. This is the home of the deep fried mars bar!! Yeah.. why not.. ive had two rums now..you can all come sleep in my living room!! lmao..
we have a couple of spare rooms too..
hmm GD may have something ELSE to say about this when she comes home Rum free.. but i'm sure it will be fine!"! lmao
Old 07-07-2009, 11:50 AM   #62
mergirl

Quote:
Song...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHppUh3O0G8
This is not my favorite, I actually don't like it at all, but it is stuck in my head because my daughter keeps playing it! Ugh!
Since the other day was my birthday, when she was playing the song I said, "I want that for my birthday." She said "You want me to play this song for your birthday?" I said "No, I want some 'birthday sex'!" Her reply? "Ewwwwww!'

Drink?
7&7 of course!

Who's hot?
Guy - James McAvoy (I picked him because I just saw him in a movie recently)
Girl - All you ladies on this fab board. Seriously, we've got some hotties in this place!

Film - I just finally watched The Dark Knight the other day and enjoyed it so I'll pick that.
Song-Oh no. Copyright restrictions wont let me hear the song!! what is it?
Drink-Of Course!! Sponsor and creative force along with you for our 7/7 queer day!!
hotties-yeah, i canny argue...we all are a bunch of hotties!
Film-Ahh yeah, i loved the dark knight too..
whoot!
Old 07-07-2009, 11:53 AM   #63
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have my Chambord and Godiva White Chocolate liquer raised. *clink!* To all of you lovelies! As Stephen King would say in his Dark Tower series, "Long days and pleasant nights."

Deep fried Mars bar??? Oh, baby, I'm in!

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 11:56 AM   #64
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

Maybe it's better you don't hear the song mer, it's not that good! lol
Anyway, it's called Birthday Sex (real subtle, eh?) and it's by Jeramih (I think that's how you spell it). Google it if you want to hear his smooth, subtle seduction of his girl on her birthday. lol
Now that you know the name of the song, the story with my daughter makes some sense at least.

Old 07-07-2009, 11:57 AM   #65
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
Mount Gay is a really old brand, one of the original distilleries in Barbados, that used to supply the british navy IIRC. The other iconic Barbadian rum is called "Cockspur" (for the fighting rooster pictured on the bottle they say). I don't know what this says about the people who named Barbadian plantations/distilleries back in the day.

My wife and I are fond of gin and cranberry juice, which would not be as bitter as gin and grapefruit juice, but still moderately bitter. (we use Bombay Sapphire gin). I'll have to try G & G sometime, if/when we have grapefruit juice around.

Lmao.. seriously!! Cockspur!! mountgay!! Next you will be telling me there are rum based drinks called "feltchpie" and "sensibleshoebummer"!!??
Now, as for grapefruit based drinks, as i was going into our drinks cupboard i remembered we bought a grapefruit vodka from finland (it came to us..not us to Finland) ..and i'm not a fan of Vodka but its actually nice. We got pressured into buying it by a wee woman that made us drink it at the supermarket!! Ahhh nothing like shopping slighty tipsy! Good with cranberry or with lemonade!
Bombay saphire is good.. i tried a gin once that looked like it was in a weird pottery jar and it was SO tasty.. i will need to find out what that was.
I am happy we are having this wee party!!
Old 07-07-2009, 12:01 PM   #66
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
I have my Chambord and Godiva White Chocolate liquer raised. *clink!* To all of you lovelies! As Stephen King would say in his Dark Tower series, "Long days and pleasant nights."

Deep fried Mars bar??? Oh, baby, I'm in!
Though i have no idea what a "Chambord and Godiva White Chocolate liquer" is.. slangevar lovely lady!
Oh lmao..You know..i have never tried deep friend mars bars.. though, when you all come over to Scotland (after i ask GD ) we shall try some!!!
I think you can pretty much deep fry anything here..maby we should try a deep friend 7/7!!
Old 07-07-2009, 12:02 PM   #67
mergirl

Quote:
Maybe it's better you don't hear the song mer, it's not that good! lol
Anyway, it's called Birthday Sex (real subtle, eh?) and it's by Jeramih (I think that's how you spell it). Google it if you want to hear his smooth, subtle seduction of his girl on her birthday. lol
Now that you know the name of the song, the story with my daughter makes some sense at least.
Oh lmao!! that explains it!! hehe..
googling it now!
Old 07-07-2009, 12:04 PM   #68
mergirl

Quote:
Oh lmao!! that explains it!! hehe..
googling it now!
Oh he has a beautiful voice!
Old 07-07-2009, 12:45 PM   #69
kayrae
doot doot doot

mergirl, did your thread in the main board get deleted? I was just being cheeky about my comment. Sheesh.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:47 PM   #70
mergirl

Quote:
mergirl, did your thread in the main board get deleted? I was just being cheeky about my comment. Sheesh.
Hu.. i dont know.. let me check..
I know you were sweetie.. us queers actually have a sense of humour!!
Old 07-07-2009, 12:50 PM   #71
mergirl

erm.. it appears so!! WTF?
Queer and fat/fa is still a fat issue!!
Not going to fart all over out queer party..so i'm not going to get too mad here..
Would someone else please put out another invite on the main board to welcome people to our party please.
I'll maby have a wee word with the 'mod'
Old 07-07-2009, 12:56 PM   #72
mergirl

hmm well i sent:
Sandie S-R
You removed my thread asking the people of Dimensions to join the fat and fa queer get together on the lgbt board.
Why?
thank you.
Lisa

We shall see what is said..
Anyway.. back to the drinking and queer 7/7 party!!

Hmm.. its funny how for much of the time queer fun ends up a wee bit political!
Old 07-07-2009, 02:06 PM   #73
kayrae
doot doot doot

You got deleted again... haha. Too much gay on the main board, srry2say
Old 07-07-2009, 02:27 PM   #74
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

That's weird, what's up with that?! Oh no, maybe they're afraid the gay will rub off and we'll turn straight people gay! I'm not putting any 'gay' pills in the 7&7's I'm handing out, I promise.

Never mind all that, back to the fun stuff...
fried 7&7? Ha! I'm just trying to figure out how they would do that. But you know what? If it's fried I'd probably try it anyway!

Old 07-07-2009, 02:34 PM   #75
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

* holds out my virginal glass of orange juice *

somebody needs to help me here....I am a scared hetero, in the land of queer..........be gentle!

mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote