Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 07-07-2009, 11:44 AM   #1
anybodys

anybodys can now change their title
Default favorite fa songs!

hey guys, i'm sure this has been covered before but i didn't see anything explicitly addressing this in the fa/ffa forum so... what are your favorite fa songs?
one of mine, definitely, is "mass appeal" by the hub city stompers. in concert they start out by shouting "B-B-W! B-B-W!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TejpCrql8F4
anybodys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 02:44 AM   #2
JaytheFA

JaytheFA can now change their title
Default Hot "bbw" Song 2009

QTPIEBBWMODEL POSTED THIS SONG BY THE MUSCLEMEN PROD.
I THINK ITS ONE OF THE HOTTEST BIG GIRL JAMS IVE HEARD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMV4L...e=channel_page
JaytheFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 03:04 PM   #3
RockinFFA

RockinFFA can now change their title

I like Nofx's song That's Why I Love Her. It's really FA-like. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdjtluVnP7Q
RockinFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 09:41 AM   #4
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

the Pixies, "Gigantic"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK0CJqMK6f0

I know the song is technically about the guy's package, but... certain events in my life mean this will always be an FA song in my mind. *nostalgia*

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 04:05 AM   #5
Inhibited

Inhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging in

It's not my fav, but I just listened to a song called "Fat Chicks" on mp3.com.au
http://www.mp3.com.au/Track.asp?id=128908
Inhibited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 04:27 AM   #6
OH FA

OH FA has said some nice things
Default FA songs

Are we forgetting the classics, Queen's "Fat Bottom Girls" and Sir Mix-a-lot's "Baby Got Back".
Old 09-18-2009, 04:40 AM   #7
Inhibited

Inhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH FA View Post
Are we forgetting the classics, Queen's "Fat Bottom Girls" and Sir Mix-a-lot's "Baby Got Back".
I always thought those songs were aimed girls who had bodies like Jennifer Lopez and beyonce, especially "baby got back" as he says "when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face".
Old 09-18-2009, 05:04 AM   #8
OH FA

OH FA has said some nice things
Default FA song titles

I guess you could make that point; but if you take our little nickname "Fat Admirer", it kinda encompasses quite a lot doesn't it?
Old 09-18-2009, 05:20 AM   #9
Inhibited

lol very good point, I have been enlightened once again am learning heaps on Dims.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:12 AM   #10
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Gotta stick 'whole lotta rosie' in there
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 12:56 PM   #11
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Some songs are open to interpretation, and those can be my favorite FA songs! The one that jumps to mind is AC/DC's "Shook me All Night Long." What I pictured for those 'American thighs' may not have been what most guys pictured.....

Read these lyrics, and tell me they don't fit wonderfully for a BBW?

Quote:
She was a fast machine
She kept her motor clean
She was the best damn woman I had ever seen
She had the sightless eyes
Telling me no lies
Knockin' me out with those American thighs
Taking more than her share
Had me fighting for air
She told me to come but I was already there

'Cause the walls start shaking
The earth was quaking
My mind was aching
And we were making it and you -

Shook me all night long

Working double time
On the seduction line
She was one of a kind, she's just mine all mine
She wanted no applause
Just another course
Made a meal out of me and came back for more
Had to cool me down
To take another round
Now I'm back in the ring to take another swing

'Cause the walls were shaking
The earth was quaking
My mind was aching
And we were making it and you -

Shook me all night long
Old 09-19-2009, 05:25 AM   #12
roddles

roddles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesroddles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Thumbs up mad song

HELLA MOTHA FUCKIN YEAYA! ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Old 09-19-2009, 06:13 AM   #13
Inhibited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Some songs are open to interpretation, and those can be my favorite FA songs! The one that jumps to mind is AC/DC's "Shook me All Night Long." What I pictured for those 'American thighs' may not have been what most guys pictured.....

Read these lyrics, and tell me they don't fit wonderfully for a BBW?
lol they sure do fit, will be listening to song lyrics from an "FAs" point of view from now on. thanks heaps guys.
Old 09-19-2009, 12:51 PM   #14
pickleman357
Christian/Fattism Solider

pickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this board

Big bottom by spinal tap of course

Also availble on Rock Band!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a3Kxbbwy2g
pickleman357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 06:51 AM   #15
RVGleason

RVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 club

I can't believe I found this. The song is 'Two Ton Tessie' sung by Bobby Pedrick, and was co-written by Gene Pitney and Aaron Schroeder. I was actually looking up the version done by the Banana Splits in 1968 and this original 1962 version came up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxCvRcYFD_8

RV
RVGleason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 09:39 AM   #16
jay kratos

jay kratos has said some nice things

Baby got back - sir mixalot
jay kratos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 07:07 PM   #17
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is the Nastiest Jam
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 07:22 PM   #18
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

biggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 club
Default Kiss

From "Revenge," one of my favorite KISS songs "Spit." Lyrics below...

I got no manners and I'm not too clean
But I know what I like, if you know what I mean
What'll people say? Well mister cantcha see
It don't mean spit to me
Hot damn, Lord above, I want a lotta woman with a lotta love
Well, thin is in, but it's plain to see, it don't mean spit to me

I need: big hips, sweet lips, make a man outta me
The bigger the cushion, the better the pushin' - most definitely

(I need a whole lotta woman) To keep me satisfied
(I need a whole lotta woman) Baby, for ride after ride after ride
(I need a whole lotta woman) Yeah, 'cause what you are is what you eat
And I need something sweet

Lock the windows, close the doors, then she get down on all fours
Let the neighbors talk, but can't you see, it don't mean spit to me

No! Oh yeah!

(I need a whole lotta woman) Yes I do, to keep me satisfied
(I need a whole lotta woman)
Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, yeah, for ride after ride after ride
(I need a whole lotta woman)
I'm tellin' you, 'cause what you are is what you eat
And I need something sweet (I want somethin')

(Instrumental break)

never did, never will

(I need a whole lotta woman) Yeah, 'cause meatless girls don't satisfy me
(I need a whole lotta woman) Mama mama, for ride after ride after ride
(I need a whole lotta woman) Yeah, that's right, what you are is who you eat
And I need something

(I need a whole lotta woman) Oh, I need a whole lotta woman
(I need a whole lotta woman) take it Bruce
(I need a whole lotta woman) Yeah yeah, oh oh oh
biggirlsrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 07:28 AM   #19
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm gonna give props to my buddy AJ (aka CC Banana) for this one, but there's a song by a band called The Compulsions called "Big, Fat Sexy Mama" that is a killer.

Here's a clip of them performing it live, although the sudio version is much better:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRS-R6ZjStA

They are on MySpace, and you can hear the studio version there.
Old 10-06-2009, 07:49 PM   #20
bobbleheaddoll
loves her bhm!

bobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging in

just saw this song on BET today and loved it. found the youtube link for ya. Mo'nique looks fantastic in this!

Sista Big Bones by Anthony Hamilton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDSOxfHfNhQ
Old 10-08-2009, 10:27 PM   #21
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Louis Prima - The Bigger The Figure

(thanks for the hook-up a while back, Ginny!)
Old 10-22-2009, 07:06 PM   #22
Afro Man

Afro Man has said some nice things

"I like em' fat like that" by Louis Jordan (that's were I got that little quote at the bottom) also "Baby Phat" by De La Soul.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:03 PM   #23
Clonenumber47
Mike

Clonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized rep

My Favorite is a parody song, but it still is my favorite FA Song.
"I Want a Fat Babe" - Snacktreat Boys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N66BdKF442g

My 2nd Favorite is from Madagascar 2
"Big and Chunky" - Motto Motto
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy0SrWpfFmA

3rd Favorite is from Across The Universe : The Movie
"I want you (She's So Heavy) - The Beatles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbWbstPmBQc

I know the 3rd isn't meant to directly reference BBW's, but hey, I like the application my sick mind can have...
Old 10-23-2009, 12:11 AM   #24
Scorsese86
Likeable conservative

Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clonenumber47 View Post

3rd Favorite is from Across The Universe : The Movie
"I want you (She's So Heavy) - The Beatles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbWbstPmBQc

I know the 3rd isn't meant to directly reference BBW's, but hey, I like the application my sick mind can have...
I agree with you. I mean, seriously... I want you (she's so heavy), it's sound very FA-ish.
Old 10-23-2009, 02:29 AM   #25
robovski

robovski can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afro Man View Post
"I like em' fat like that" by Louis Jordan (that's were I got that little quote at the bottom) also "Baby Phat" by De La Soul.
Louis has a few good songs actually. But then I like his stuff generally, so I've gone looking.
robovski is offline   Reply With Quote