Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 10-23-2009, 04:09 AM   #26
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinFFA View Post
I like Nofx's song That's Why I Love Her. It's really FA-like. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdjtluVnP7Q
See, i always thought "Hotdog in the hallway" was a pro fat song until i thought about the lyrics. Firstly the expression "Its like throwing a hotdog up a hallway" is talking about fucking a woman with a big vagina... He talks again about this saying "Its like feeding a tic-tac to a whale"
I'm not sure if i was a fat woman i would like to be described as a "Mobile water bed" or a "Human sleeping bag" either..
Then live they say "This song is about the singer *I thought he said 'garbage'*... cause shes a big fat cow"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOAUly3E4cE
Not fat positive at all.. which really disapointed me.
Old 10-23-2009, 04:11 AM   #27
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh! I just recently watched the film "Pillow talk" and this song "Roly Poly" came on.. i was like.. wow an Fa song!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DVStlC-9Hc
Old 10-23-2009, 03:19 PM   #28
jakub
Visitor

jakub can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjakub can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

To be honest - I never heard any good song about fat acceptance or fat girls, most of them are childish, with plain primitive music and stupid lyrics.

In this one music is quite good but lyrics...OMG...(song is related to fat cat Garfield).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m80CK4WmBU0
jakub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:44 PM   #29
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I like the classic "Fat Bottomed Girls" by Queen. I would like to make a music video to this song with some of the models from here. Who's up for that?

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 04:33 PM   #30
andyk

andyk has said some nice things

What about "Perfect 10" by the Beautiful South? I've always thought that was a great FA song. "She could be sweet 16 busting out at the seams/Still love in the first degree.." "And if it's XXL then what the hell/ Every penny don't fit the slot"... We love our loves in dfferent sizes... Hell, I could quote the whole song, but it sums it all up for me.
andyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 09:58 AM   #31
Scorsese86
Likeable conservative

Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am no rap/hip-hop fan. Far from it. But this song is good. It's in Norwegian, but basically the guy raps about prefering curvier and fuller women, than the slim model-type girls everyone's checking out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_4H--nbXjg
Old 10-26-2009, 10:10 AM   #32
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed
Default A parody of Baby Got Back.

The the only thing that would have made it perfect would have been if the female role in the video had been fat instead of stuffing a pillow up her shirt but a cute video all the same.
http://www.funnyjunk.com/youtube/4094/Baby+Got+Fat/
Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:33 AM   #33
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I always thought the song 'Knockers' by 'The Darkness' was about a bbw and a FA...
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 04:15 PM   #34
thatkassiegirl
one.love

thatkassiegirl can now change their title

I know a couple.

Every Girl - Lil' Wayne (I effin' love this song)

Big Girls - Bow Wow

This song has the same beat and music as the Bow Wow song, but just watch the video. It's great.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-UDkDHXl7g

Last edited by thatkassiegirl; 11-05-2009 at 04:33 PM.
thatkassiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 02:51 AM   #35
Inhibited

Inhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging in

I checked through the thread and was surprised that no one had posted Mika-Big girls...(unless i missed the post)

http://www.mp3lyrics.org/m/mika/big-...are-beautiful/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szUsGwuuhAk
Inhibited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 08:56 PM   #36
speakeasy
are we not men?

speakeasy has super-sized repspeakeasy has super-sized repspeakeasy has super-sized repspeakeasy has super-sized rep

The Smiths - "Some Girls are Bigger Than Others"
Old 11-25-2009, 04:05 AM   #37
chubbysexy07

chubbysexy07 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakeasy View Post
I love that one,
being a huge smiths and Morrissey fan,

from the ice age,
to the dull age,
there is but one consern,
I have just discovered,
some girls are bigger than others....
Promise you'll say,
If I'm ever in your way,
A-hey!
chubbysexy07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 04:10 AM   #38
chubbysexy07

chubbysexy07 has said some nice things
Default The Best Fa Song Of All Time

Is my personal fav and also in my signature at the bottom.

YOU'RE THE ONE FOR ME FATTY- BY MORRISSEY

best song and best video!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFDzQD-LR80

I dare you to tell me I'm wrong!!!

Because deep down you'll know I'm write lol
Promise you'll say,
If I'm ever in your way,
A-hey!
chubbysexy07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 04:37 AM   #39
Blackhawk2293
Still tired of life

Blackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay kratos View Post
Baby got back - sir mixalot
And don't forget the parody that Jamie Foxx did years ago called "Baby Got Snacks"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYEixMboQK0

The girls on this video are pretty fine.
Blackhawk2293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 07:27 AM   #40
The Fez
Welp.

The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

haha some of these are just awful

As far as the good one's go, Queen's FBG is an obvious choice I guess
The Fez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 07:48 PM   #41
speakeasy
are we not men?

speakeasy has super-sized repspeakeasy has super-sized repspeakeasy has super-sized repspeakeasy has super-sized rep

I'm not sure who wrote this song, but I love this video.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:50 PM   #42
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

the new ghostface killah album has one track where his lady brings him popeye's and he beckons her to "rub my big belly and kiss it" and another where he praises her "stretch-mark fat" (and if it counts, another where he woos a pregnant estelle with sauteed shrimp)
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 02:36 PM   #43
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Mine....lol if I ever released it nationally.

To be honest, Fat Bottom Girls and Baby Got Back are focusing on a woman's posterior rather than her whole body. While its nice to appreciate a fat ass, that may not apply to all big girls.

That's why songs like Shook Me All Night Long, Roly Poly, Big Girls by Bow Wow, and my favorite jam Spit by KISS (Revenge, their 3rd greatest album ever) focus on the whole body...thus truly appreciating a full figured woman.
Old 01-07-2010, 01:42 AM   #44
blackcaesarbhm

blackcaesarbhm can now change their title

Sista Big bone by Anthony Hamlition is excellent song about bbws/thick women..
blackcaesarbhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 02:00 PM   #45
lozonloz

lozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going onlozonloz knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhibited View Post
I checked through the thread and was surprised that no one had posted Mika-Big girls...(unless i missed the post)

http://www.mp3lyrics.org/m/mika/big-...are-beautiful/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szUsGwuuhAk
Yeah, I was wondering about that. Although the song makes me feel uncomfortable when its played in a club because everyone IMMEDIATELY looks at me. It's creepy.
lozonloz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 11:40 PM   #46
Fattitude1
learns from his mistakes

Fattitude1 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFattitude1 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFattitude1 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Just for fun!

Bob Ringwald (Molly's dad) does a great version; all I could find was this one~

A-Huggin' and a-Chalkin'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4fJVqWmWd0

got a gal who's mighty sweet
Big blue eyes and tiny feet
Her name is Rosabelle Magee
And she tips the scales at ten-oh-three

Oh, gee, but ain't it grand to have a gal so big and fat
That when you go to hug her, you don't know where you're at
You have to take a piece of chalk in your hand
And hug a ways and chalk a mark to see where you began

One day I was a-huggin' and a-chalkin' and a-chalkin' and a-huggin' away
When I met another fella with some chalk in his hand
A-comin' around the other way over the mountain
A-comin' around the other way

<instrumental interlude>

Nobody ever said I'm weak
My bones don't ache, my joints don't creak
But I grow pale and I get limp
Every time I see my baby blimp

Oh, gee, but ain't it grand to have a gal so big and fat
That when you go to hug her
(You don't know where you're at)
(You have to take a piece of chalk in your hand)
(And hug a bit and chalk a mark to see where you began)

One day I was a-huggin' and a-chalkin' and a-beggin' her to be my bride
A-comin' around the other side (over the mountain)
A-comin' around the other side

She's a mile wide!
(Chalkin' up a markdown and yellin' "No More!")
A-comin' around the other side (over the mountain)
Over the Great Divide!!
Old 02-01-2010, 06:54 PM   #47
MamaLisa
Mama Is Extraloveable!

MamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbleheaddoll View Post
just saw this song on BET today and loved it. found the youtube link for ya. Mo'nique looks fantastic in this!

Sista Big Bones by Anthony Hamilton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDSOxfHfNhQ
my fav.. i was gonna post this lol

Mama Lisa... Not your Average Fat chick! :cool: :D

Its not that i believe in love.. but that love believes in me :wubu:

FA's ! :batting: :eat2: :smitten:
MamaLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 12:11 AM   #48
speakeasy
are we not men?

Here's one for the FFAs.
Howlin' Wolf - 300 pounds of Joy
Old 03-06-2010, 03:17 PM   #49
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

"Thickfreakness" by the Black Keys
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 03:26 PM   #50
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

not technically an FA song but will always be one to me:

stevie wonder

I was made to love her

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pYux...eature=related

"I Was Made To Love Her"

I was born in Lil' Rock,
Had a childhood sweetheart,
We were always hand in hand.

I was hightop shoes and shirt tails,
Suzy was in pig tails,
I know I loved her even then.

You know my papa disapproved it,
My mama boohooed it,
But I told them time and time again,
"Don't you know I was made to love her,
Built a world all around her"
Yah! Hey, hey, hey.

She's been my inspiration,
Showed appreciation
For the love I gave her through the years.

Like a sweet magnolia tree
My love blossmed tenderly,
My life grew sweeter through the years.

I know that my baby loves me,
My baby needs me,
That's why we made it through the years.

I was made to love her,
Worship and adore her,
Hey, hey, hey.

All through thick and thin
Our love just won't end,
'Cause I love my baby, love my baby. Ah!

My baby loves me,
My baby needs me,
And I know I ain't going nowhere.

I was knee high to a chicken
When that love bug bit me,
I had the fever with each passing year.

Oh, even if the mountain tumbles,
If this whole world crumbles,
By her side I'll still be standing there.

'Cause I was made to love her,
I was made to live for her, yeah!

Ah, I was made to love her,
Built my world all around her,
Hey, hey, hey.

Oo baby, I was made to please her,
You know Stevie ain't gonna leave her, no,
Hey, hey, hey.

Oo wee baby, my baby loves me,
My baby needs me,
Hey, hey, hey.

OO my baby loves me....

Last edited by superodalisque; 03-06-2010 at 03:34 PM.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote