Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-31-2017, 02:01 PM   #1
Christoo

Christoo has said some nice things
Default Dating sites?

Hi everyone I was hoping some of you could point me to a good BBW dating site...I am very unhappy with the ones I have found which seem to be filled with fake profiles.
I do not get out to socialize much, travel issues being the main one,which may be an issue but was hoping to find some credible online sites. Thank you in advance.
Christoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 02:40 PM   #2
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Which sites have you tried already?
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 04:13 PM   #3
Christoo

I was on chubby Dating and at first it seemed fairly good then I noticed the same profiles i had seen from over a year ago on another site.. I remember because all the same ones responded to me as had the first time in 2015.
I did try Plenty of Fish which is really nice but as far as i can tell not BBW friendly...
Old 03-31-2017, 05:14 PM   #4
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You can try Hot or Not I had some luck there.
Local dating sites aren't bad either.
I posted full body pics so they could see I was heavy.
Got lots of hits actually so size isn't a huge deal to some.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 05:16 PM   #5
Christoo

Thank you I will try that one.
Old 03-31-2017, 05:37 PM   #6
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hot or Not has all kinds skinny fat whatever you just fill out what key words you want in your profile.
I have found fat related dating sites worthless so I quit looking there.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 05:03 PM   #7
Harley Rider

Harley Rider has said some nice things

Just looking for a good one where people are positive about their size and those that admire it also.
Harley Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 11:32 PM   #8
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticed

I'm resurrecting this one, I am really interested in what is new out there. I am not in any stretch of the imagination going to try any of this new fangeled dating stuff. I am way past that, but I am so interested in how it is working. The old way to meet people, here, bashes and conventions seems to have gone by the way of technology. So help me ladies where are things going.
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 06:19 AM   #9
Lastminute.Tom
Write on!

Lastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticed

okcupid in the uk, you get matched by your answers to questions and how you wish your match to answer and there's at least one question about if you would only date bbw/bhm, I met my fiance irl but it was her profile picture I noticed on her membership card before I started talking to her on the website (she was a member at the cinema where I work)