Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-30-2010, 05:29 PM   #3176
Bigtigmom
100% REAL, give it a try!
 
Bigtigmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: N-town, Pa
Posts: 262
Bigtigmom is a member of the 500 clubBigtigmom is a member of the 500 clubBigtigmom is a member of the 500 clubBigtigmom is a member of the 500 clubBigtigmom is a member of the 500 clubBigtigmom is a member of the 500 club
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissStacie View Post
Thank you so much, Ma'am...I know I'm just hormonal and emotional these days, but its just a small part of the whole experience, I know. I've actually been feeling the baby more and more the last few days, so that, in and of itself is a blessing for sure.

I am pretty belly heavy, with some water retention at a surgical site that has YET to go away after 2 years, so it makes my belly much heavier and thicker than normal, so I'm interested to see how much further my belly sticks out as the baby grows...I should take pictures, but to this point, nothing much has changed except my boobs...

Thank you again for the pep talk!
You are quite welcome, what else am I for but to be a friend and help when needed? Thank you for sharing with us and letting us offer our support. I would love to see pics. Hope to interact with you again soon. Have a great weekend!!!
__________________
"I am the best ME that I can be"~~Karen
Bigtigmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 05:54 PM   #3177
jewels_mystery
Urban Hippie
 
jewels_mystery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Westerlo, New York
Posts: 765
jewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default

I am giving up on internet dating. I have had success in the past but lately I have been dealing with slim balls. The lastest...... I just got a call from a guy I was talking to......WIFE!!!! I am still in shock. I told her nothing happened, we haven't met and we were just talking. OMG. My profile clearly states if you are married, separated, living with someone or have a girlfriend, do not contact me. Now I feel like crap although I did not create this situation. ugggh
__________________
Urban Hippie tripping my way through life.
jewels_mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 06:08 PM   #3178
littlefairywren
Chi Chi
 
littlefairywren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 15,316
littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewels_mystery View Post
I am giving up on internet dating. I have had success in the past but lately I have been dealing with slim balls. The lastest...... I just got a call from a guy I was talking to......WIFE!!!! I am still in shock. I told her nothing happened, we haven't met and we were just talking. OMG. My profile clearly states if you are married, separated, living with someone or have a girlfriend, do not contact me. Now I feel like crap although I did not create this situation. ugggh
That totally sucks! I am sorry that you had to find out that the dude is married, and also the way it came to light. The whole on-line dating thing just depressed me after a while, so I gave it the flick. Hugs, honey!
__________________
There is only one happiness in life -- to love and to be loved ~ George Sand
littlefairywren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 06:49 PM   #3179
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here
 
MizzSnakeBite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,697
MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewels_mystery View Post
I am giving up on internet dating. I have had success in the past but lately I have been dealing with slim balls. The lastest...... I just got a call from a guy I was talking to......WIFE!!!! I am still in shock. I told her nothing happened, we haven't met and we were just talking. OMG. My profile clearly states if you are married, separated, living with someone or have a girlfriend, do not contact me. Now I feel like crap although I did not create this situation. ugggh
Ugh. I'm so sorry. (((Hugs)))
__________________
"She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot."
Mark Twain

"Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all."
Emily Dickinson
MizzSnakeBite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 07:16 PM   #3180
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!
 
Punkin1024's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Posts: 6,343
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

IC that stress and lack of time is making me so tired. All I want to do when I get home is shower, put on some comfy jammies and hang out in front of the computer. I know this is counter productive, I should keep up with walking and eating healthy fare, but sometimes I feel a need to just chill and take in some comfort food.
__________________
~Punkin

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Punkin1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 07:28 PM   #3181
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch
 
thirtiesgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Loss Angeles
Posts: 1,461
thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewels_mystery View Post
I am giving up on internet dating. I have had success in the past but lately I have been dealing with slim balls. The lastest...... I just got a call from a guy I was talking to......WIFE!!!! I am still in shock. I told her nothing happened, we haven't met and we were just talking. OMG. My profile clearly states if you are married, separated, living with someone or have a girlfriend, do not contact me. Now I feel like crap although I did not create this situation. ugggh
I generally prefer a guy's balls to be medium kiwi-sized, too. No slim balls for me.

I'm so sorry you met a married asshole. I've met my share of them online, too, and met plenty of guys with live-in girlfriends. Two things to consider, though: one, a lot of guys on dating websites like to play assholes when you specifically state you're NOT looking for something in your ad. If I were to say I don't want to meet any sports fans, I'd get contacted by a bunch of sports fans. No drug or alcohol abusers? I'd hear from a bunch of recreational drug using alcoholics. No married guys? Guess who chats you up. It's immature, but then these are the guys who thought it was funny to snap a girl's training bra straps when they were 13.

And two, why the hell should you have to justify your contact with the guy to his wife?? I would have told the woman to go yell at her husband since he's the one who contacted you and lied about the fact that he's married, and then hung up on her. You owe no explanations for your behavior to her. Her husband, however, owes her many.
__________________
Some girls are bigger than others. ~The Smiths
thirtiesgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 07:39 PM   #3182
littlefairywren
Chi Chi
 
littlefairywren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 15,316
littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirtiesgirl View Post
I generally prefer a guy's balls to be medium kiwi-sized, too. No slim balls for me.

I'm so sorry you met a married asshole. I've met my share of them online, too, and met plenty of guys with live-in girlfriends. Two things to consider, though: one, a lot of guys on dating websites like to play assholes when you specifically state you're NOT looking for something in your ad. If I were to say I don't want to meet any sports fans, I'd get contacted by a bunch of sports fans. No drug or alcohol abusers? I'd hear from a bunch of recreational drug using alcoholics. No married guys? Guess who chats you up. It's immature, but then these are the guys who thought it was funny to snap a girl's training bra straps when they were 13.

And two, why the hell should you have to justify your contact with the guy to his wife?? I would have told the woman to go yell at her husband since he's the one who contacted you and lied about the fact that he's married, and then hung up on her. You owe no explanations for your behavior to her. Her husband, however, owes her many.
If I were that poor man's wife, I would actually feel sorry for her. Putting myself in her shoes, I would appreciate another woman showing some compassion for the situation. Considering no woman I know wants to find herself in that place, I would have done the same as Jewels. Hanging up on her would be needlessly cruel.
__________________
There is only one happiness in life -- to love and to be loved ~ George Sand
littlefairywren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 07:53 PM   #3183
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch
 
thirtiesgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Loss Angeles
Posts: 1,461
thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Default

In confession... I have a small garden lizard in my apartment and it's really freaking me out. I have no idea how it got in here, and I have no idea how to catch it and get it out. I really don't want to touch it if I can help it. I know these little lizards mostly like to hide, and there are a lot of places for it to hide in my apartment. But I'm really freaked out about finding it in the bathtub some early morning when I'm taking a shower, or having it crawl over me while I'm in bed.

Based on info I've read online about trying to get rid of a small lizard in your apartment, most of them stay hidden and eventually die, only to be discovered later when you're vacuuming behind the couch. They're also good for eating bugs...and I must admit that I occasionally have the omnipresent California cockroach pay a visit to my apartment and it might be nice to have some help in getting rid of them.

Then again, I also have two cats in my apartment and as much as it might pique their interest to have some 'live bait,' so to speak, to chase around the house, I'd feel bad if they caught the lizard and killed it. I'm surprised they haven't noticed it yet, actually, but it just showed up this evening. I happened to notice it scooting across the floor to hide under my tv stand. I'm too afraid to try and get it out. It also might have found a different place to hide, under one of my bookcases next to my tv stand. I really don't want to tear apart my whole apartment to find one little lizard.

I know my girl kitty noticed the lizard when it was scooting to hide under the tv stand, but I think she was so surprised to see it in the house, she didn't know what to do. Given enough time, though, I'm sure my cats will figure out that it's a live plaything and will shortly be chasing it around the apartment. ...Provided it comes out of hiding.

Ach. I have no idea what to do. Let it fend for itself in my apartment, or try to get it out?
__________________
Some girls are bigger than others. ~The Smiths
thirtiesgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 07:54 PM   #3184
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch
 
thirtiesgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Loss Angeles
Posts: 1,461
thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefairywren View Post
If I were that poor man's wife, I would actually feel sorry for her. Putting myself in her shoes, I would appreciate another woman showing some compassion for the situation. Considering no woman I know wants to find herself in that place, I would have done the same as Jewels. Hanging up on her would be needlessly cruel.
What right does his wife have to call someone else and expect an explanation? If she thinks her husband is talking with another woman, she needs to talk to her husband, not call the other woman up and demand explanation. Her husband is the issue, not the clueless person he's talking with.
__________________
Some girls are bigger than others. ~The Smiths
thirtiesgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:05 PM   #3185
littlefairywren
Chi Chi
 
littlefairywren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 15,316
littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirtiesgirl View Post
What right does his wife have to call someone else and expect an explanation? If she thinks her husband is talking with another woman, she needs to talk to her husband, not call the other woman up and demand explanation. Her husband is the issue, not the clueless person he's talking with.
She may have no right at all. And the fact that Jewels had to deal with her is horrid. But I have the ability to see things from all angles, not just my own. I might even do the same thing myself if I were pushed, plus take on my shit of a husband for being a total dick (like the above dude). Maybe I am more empathetic than you, thirtiesgirl. I just don't see how treating someone badly when they are in distress would help the situation. If on the other hand, the wife was screaming at me like a banshee, I would deal with it another way. But that was not stated in the original post, so I am basing my comment on what I read.
__________________
There is only one happiness in life -- to love and to be loved ~ George Sand
littlefairywren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:11 PM   #3186
jewels_mystery
Urban Hippie
 
jewels_mystery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Westerlo, New York
Posts: 765
jewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirtiesgirl View Post
What right does his wife have to call someone else and expect an explanation? If she thinks her husband is talking with another woman, she needs to talk to her husband, not call the other woman up and demand explanation. Her husband is the issue, not the clueless person he's talking with.
I really do not regret the way I handled the phone call. If I was his wife, I would call the other woman too. The husband is going to lie and the only way she is going to find out the truth would be via the other woman. The wife did not yell nor was she rude. If anything I felt bad for her. I heard kids in the background. She did seem to soften when I told her I did not know he was married. I am grateful she did call me. Otherwise I would have continue talking to him. If I was married and the other woman KNEW she was dating a married man, I would snatch both of them.
__________________
Urban Hippie tripping my way through life.
jewels_mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:29 PM   #3187
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch
 
thirtiesgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Loss Angeles
Posts: 1,461
thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefairywren View Post
She may have no right at all. And the fact that Jewels had to deal with her is horrid. But I have the ability to see things from all angles, not just my own. I might even do the same thing myself if I were pushed, plus take on my shit of a husband for being a total dick (like the above dude). Maybe I am more empathetic than you, thirtiesgirl. I just don't see how treating someone badly when they are in distress would help the situation. If on the other hand, the wife was screaming at me like a banshee, I would deal with it another way. But that was not stated in the original post, so I am basing my comment on what I read.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jewels_mystery View Post
I really do not regret the way I handled the phone call. If I was his wife, I would call the other woman too. The husband is going to lie and the only way she is going to find out the truth would be via the other woman. The wife did not yell nor was she rude. If anything I felt bad for her. I heard kids in the background. She did seem to soften when I told her I did not know he was married. I am grateful she did call me. Otherwise I would have continue talking to him. If I was married and the other woman KNEW she was dating a married man, I would snatch both of them.
Having been with a cheating partner in the past, I never would call the other person. The way I see it, if you suspect your partner is cheating, you know, so what good does it do you to call the other person? I see no lack of empathy in telling a cheated on wife or girlfriend that you had no idea her partner was attached, but that you're not going to discuss the issue with her and she needs to talk to her partner about it. Those things can be said politely, without malice, and without prolonging the conversation. I think it's important to set boundaries and let the wife or girlfriend know that you're not available for future conversations. It's never happened to me, but I've seen it happen to friends one too many times, where the cheated-on wife or girlfriend continues to call back, rather than discussing the issue with her partner. Again, you owe her no explanations, since it was her partner who made the error in judgment, not you.
__________________
Some girls are bigger than others. ~The Smiths
thirtiesgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 11:38 PM   #3188
jewels_mystery
Urban Hippie
 
jewels_mystery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Westerlo, New York
Posts: 765
jewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkin1024 View Post
IC that stress and lack of time is making me so tired. All I want to do when I get home is shower, put on some comfy jammies and hang out in front of the computer. I know this is counter productive, I should keep up with walking and eating healthy fare, but sometimes I feel a need to just chill and take in some comfort food.
Sometimes you need to just veg out. There is nothing wrong with that. {{hugs}}
__________________
Urban Hippie tripping my way through life.
jewels_mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 12:01 AM   #3189
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch
 
Famouslastwords's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Posts: 3,182
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Stacie,

I hope you get to feel the baby more and more as your pregnancy progresses. I think you are very lucky. I want a baby myself but it looks like it's never going to happen for me for many reasons. You'll be a good mama.
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Larry, like most Australians, has spent some time in prison..."-Bruce Wallaby's World of Wonder
"And I never wanted anything from you except everything you ever had and what was left after that too."

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 06:15 PM   #3190
Ruffie
 
Ruffie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Saskatchewan Canada
Posts: 1,703
Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

I confess that I am happy to be escaping from all my responsibilities tomorrow for a weekend away with my hubby. No taking care of the big kids, no work, no taking care of my mom, no furry beasts to feed and walk. Hubby is in a conference days so have them for shopping, museums, art galleries or just veg time and evenings for couple time. I have had my fill of doing so much for others of late and this weekend and then having time off next week from work hopefully will let me have some time just to be Ruth not all the roles others define for me! YAY
__________________
Teach without expecting. Give without wanting. Nurture without possessing.

Last edited by Ruffie; 11-04-2010 at 06:18 PM.
Ruffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 06:23 PM   #3191
jewels_mystery
Urban Hippie
 
jewels_mystery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Westerlo, New York
Posts: 765
jewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffie View Post
I confess that I am happy to be escaping from all my responsibilities tomorrow for a weekend away with my hubby. No taking care of the big kids, no work, no taking care of my mom, no furry beasts to feed and walk. Hubby is in a conference days so have them for shopping, museums, art galleries or just veg time and evenings for couple time. I have had my fill of doing so much for others of late and this weekend and then having time off next week from work hopefully will let me have some time just to be Ruth not all the roles others define for me! YAY
Sounds like this is over due for you. yay. Have fun!!!
__________________
Urban Hippie tripping my way through life.
jewels_mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 10:01 PM   #3192
Candy_Coated_Clown
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 347
Candy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticed
Default

I confess that I've been struggling with acute feelings of loneliness for awhile now and I really want that to change.

It must.
Candy_Coated_Clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 08:39 AM   #3193
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home
 
CastingPearls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Possum Grape, AR
Posts: 15,178
CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

I confess that my kitten Wonton (okay she's not a kitten anymore but she's cuddly and little) is getting fat. When she jumps off the bed, there's a thud which I kinda like. She's like a fuzzy little me. Everyone around me gets fatter. I think it's the water. <scratches head>
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]http://castingpearls-blowingbubbles.blogspot.com/

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power



People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 10:47 AM   #3194
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!
 
Lovelyone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: South Bend, Indiana
Posts: 3,411
Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirtiesgirl View Post
Having been with a cheating partner in the past, I never would call the other person. The way I see it, if you suspect your partner is cheating, you know, so what good does it do you to call the other person? I see no lack of empathy in telling a cheated on wife or girlfriend that you had no idea her partner was attached, but that you're not going to discuss the issue with her and she needs to talk to her partner about it. Those things can be said politely, without malice, and without prolonging the conversation. I think it's important to set boundaries and let the wife or girlfriend know that you're not available for future conversations. It's never happened to me, but I've seen it happen to friends one too many times, where the cheated-on wife or girlfriend continues to call back, rather than discussing the issue with her partner. Again, you owe her no explanations, since it was her partner who made the error in judgment, not you.
Being suspicious of someone and actually having proof that the cheating is being done are two totally different things. Suspicion doesn't mean KNOWING. I've been in the situation of being suspicious(and thinking that I knew for sure that he was cheating) but I was 100% completely wrong about it. He was not doing anything with anyone--he was taking dancing lessons. In that case, my suspicions were totally unfounded.
I've been in the situation of having to talk to a live-in GF of a man who said he was single but showed interest in me. We'd gone out on a few dates, he said he was single--I didnt question it. It's an awkward situation at best...but had she not called me, I'm not sure that I would have found out what kind of person I had welcomed into my life. IMHO, she had the right to ask questions...and I had an obligation to tell her what I knew. We were civil to one another because we had several things in common. We both were duped by a man without scruples, we both shared a certain naivity about men, and we both wanted that person to love us and suffered the heartbreak of realizing that the person who we thought we could trust and love turned out to be a lying slimebag.
__________________
"I don't envy the headache you'll have when you awake, but while you are sleeping dream of LARGE women." -The Princess Bride
Lovelyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 12:08 PM   #3195
jewels_mystery
Urban Hippie
 
jewels_mystery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Westerlo, New York
Posts: 765
jewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy_Coated_Clown View Post
I confess that I've been struggling with acute feelings of loneliness for awhile now and I really want that to change.

It must.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I confess that my kitten Wonton (okay she's not a kitten anymore but she's cuddly and little) is getting fat. When she jumps off the bed, there's a thud which I kinda like. She's like a fuzzy little me. Everyone around me gets fatter. I think it's the water. <scratches head>
Candy Coated Clown {{hugs}} I know how you feel

Casting Pearls ROFL
__________________
Urban Hippie tripping my way through life.
jewels_mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 03:32 PM   #3196
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch
 
thirtiesgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Loss Angeles
Posts: 1,461
thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelyone View Post
Being suspicious of someone and actually having proof that the cheating is being done are two totally different things. Suspicion doesn't mean KNOWING. I've been in the situation of being suspicious(and thinking that I knew for sure that he was cheating) but I was 100% completely wrong about it. He was not doing anything with anyone--he was taking dancing lessons. In that case, my suspicions were totally unfounded.
Suspicion and paranoia are two different things.
__________________
Some girls are bigger than others. ~The Smiths
thirtiesgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 06:40 PM   #3197
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team
 
Tania's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The corner of Small World Mall & Matterhorn Way.
Posts: 1,975
Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I confess that my kitten Wonton (okay she's not a kitten anymore but she's cuddly and little) is getting fat. When she jumps off the bed, there's a thud which I kinda like. She's like a fuzzy little me. Everyone around me gets fatter. I think it's the water. <scratches head>
I *love* the name Wonton for pets. A business owner in downtown LA has a Shih-tzu also named Wonton, and I just about died of the cute when I learned it.

Pets take on some traits of their owners, and vice versa! Francine is fluffy and princessy and has a big butt, just like me! And Alice is cuddly and outgoing, like me.
__________________
You're such a strange girl
I think you come from another world

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 06:49 PM   #3198
Candy_Coated_Clown
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 347
Candy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewels_mystery View Post
Candy Coated Clown {{hugs}} I know how you feel
Thanks, jewels_mystery A day at a time...

In the meanwhile, I try to find ways to incorporate little, simple pleasures into my life...
Candy_Coated_Clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 07:17 PM   #3199
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims
 
Weeze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: wouldn't YOU like to know..
Posts: 2,046
Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkin1024 View Post
IC that stress and lack of time is making me so tired. All I want to do when I get home is shower, put on some comfy jammies and hang out in front of the computer. I know this is counter productive, I should keep up with walking and eating healthy fare, but sometimes I feel a need to just chill and take in some comfort food.
Ella, I know *exactly* what you're talking about in this! I go to school and work two jobs, and it's really hard to like... stay going at the end of the night. Bed is toooo tempting!
Stay strong, girlie!
__________________
Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
Weeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 07:23 PM   #3200
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo
 
CarlaSixx's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Cornwall, ON, Canada
Posts: 3,983
CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post
Pets take on some traits of their owners, and vice versa!
I agree, lol. My dog is super curious, will put anything in her mouth that she can find, is a total brat, and hates my father. Just like me, lol.


---------

IC I'm feeling a lil desperate lately, lol. Well... it doesn't help that this guy I was interested in decided not to meet up when he came through my area, and so it kind of upset me and now I'm just itching for any smidge of affection, even if it's totally fake.
__________________
Curvy Canadian ;)
Twitter
My Wish List
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright Dimensions Magazine. All rights reserved worldwide.