Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 08-17-2009, 09:15 PM   #301
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in

IC that Steely and I need to be at the same intervention! I am hooked on way to much stuff on FB..LOL

Only two miracles are worth seeing:
The miracle of loving
And
The miracle of forgiving-Sri Chinmoy
BubbleButtBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 09:27 PM   #302
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

At the moment, I am physically feeling every one of my 47 years.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 09:28 PM   #303
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC I would be really happy right now if Michigan J. Frog were to croak. Just ask that dang blasted Steely!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 09:34 PM   #304
comaseason
Housewares

comaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging in

IC I did precious little that was productive today. And I desperately want to call in sick to work tomorrow.

http://comaseason.deviantart.com/
comaseason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 10:10 PM   #305
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in

ic that i cleaned my house even though my sisters destroyed it. I shouldn't have. I should have been enraged and just left to my boyfriend's house.
ic that cleaning with rage helped deal with it. Even if it mean 2 coffee cups accidentally broke ... not only that, but i love that the humidity is making my joints swell like all hell and every bit of angry cleaning hurt really really bad... much more than i deserve.
ic that this was the first thing i did after finishing cleaning... besides taking plenty of before and after pics of the raunchy mess lol

gotta love dims
msbard90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 11:42 PM   #306
Kitzy

Kitzy has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by luscious_lulu View Post
Just start in one or two threads and post. Eventually, you'll get known and people will respond.
Thanks! I will definately try that!
Old 08-18-2009, 05:32 AM   #307
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC-That i identify more as a bbw than as an fa and i'm not even sure i identify with the bb bit. The W part is a stronger part of my identity than my Fa side will ever be. Just thought i would put that out there just incase there is ever a bbw/fa war and i have to pick a side to fight for! I would be on the bbw side.

N.B I believe we would win too because we are bigger and we have harpies and gorgons fighting for us!!!
Old 08-18-2009, 05:56 AM   #308
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleButtBabe View Post
IC that Steely and I need to be at the same intervention! I am hooked on way to much stuff on FB..LOL
One day at a time, BBB , one day at a time.
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 05:58 AM   #309
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
IC I would be really happy right now if Michigan J. Frog were to croak. Just ask that dang blasted Steely!
Oooops, that is a standard running joke in my family. We sing it all the time. Sorry you got caught in the middle.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:13 AM   #310
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
IC-That i identify more as a bbw than as an fa and i'm not even sure i identify with the bb bit. The W part is a stronger part of my identity than my Fa side will ever be. Just thought i would put that out there just incase there is ever a bbw/fa war and i have to pick a side to fight for! I would be on the bbw side.

N.B I believe we would win too because we are bigger and we have harpies and gorgons fighting for us!!!
I like this post, mer. I wonder, though, am I a harpie or a gorgon?
Old 08-18-2009, 08:20 AM   #311
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
I like this post, mer. I wonder, though, am I a harpie or a gorgon?
I think you are more She-bear than She-monster. Cute and cuddly but in the apocolyptic fa/fat war you could boof people with your paws!
Lmao..erm i think maby your avitar is affecting me! lol.. i am reverse anthropomorphising you!!!
Old 08-18-2009, 09:06 AM   #312
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default uh duh...?

an...an-an...an-thro... an-thro-po-po... Oh, po-get it!

Dearest Mer,

Apologies , verbiage content of syllabic denominations greater than that of a singular quantity risks complete comprehension cancellation. Indications of Butchy transfigurations to/from Ursa not withstanding, refraining from such references are always appreciative by alliterative illiterates such as myself.

Signed,
Rectally Impacted Cranium (hee-hee!)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 08-18-2009, 12:13 PM   #313
mergirl

Quote:
an...an-an...an-thro... an-thro-po-po... Oh, po-get it!

Dearest Mer,

Apologies , verbiage content of syllabic denominations greater than that of a singular quantity risks complete comprehension cancellation. Indications of Butchy transfigurations to/from Ursa not withstanding, refraining from such references are always appreciative by alliterative illiterates such as myself.

Signed,
Rectally Impacted Cranium (hee-hee!)
See the thing is, what i was trying to say was "jobby" but i'm so bad at spelling it came out as anthropomorphism. lmao.
See the thing is i wasnt even reverse anthrophomorphising now i think of it.
haha..
och i'm full of pish!
Old 08-18-2009, 01:37 PM   #314
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess that this is my first time coming on this thread... I will have to come back again..lol..
Old 08-18-2009, 01:40 PM   #315
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

i confess that I really like this thread
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 03:46 PM   #316
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllorionsDarlingAngel View Post
I confess that this is my first time coming on this thread... I will have to come back again..lol..
Quote:
Originally Posted by balletguy View Post
i confess that I really like this thread

Welcome to the thread.....free maxi pads for all!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 07:29 PM   #317
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllorionsDarlingAngel View Post
Nooooo, no Freudian slip WHAT-SO-EVAH! MUAAAHAHAHAHAHA!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 08-18-2009, 07:32 PM   #318
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Welcome to the thread.....free maxi pads for all!

Quote:
Nooooo, no Freudian slip WHAT-SO-EVAH! MUAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

LOL you two are so funny!

I confess I'm in some serious pain..my chest hurts all the way down to my ribs...this sucks! trying to keep my mind off the pain..need sexy men pics!
Old 08-18-2009, 07:37 PM   #319
Smushygirl
Filthy Fat Slut

Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC I love Mergirl.
Old 08-18-2009, 08:29 PM   #320
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smushygirl View Post
IC I love Mergirl.
I confess that I really ...really...disliked mergirl when she first started posting.

That's the way it sometimes is with me. I have to feel a person out, and the best of them always rise to the surface...and I scoop them up and pinch their widdle cheeks, and adore them in a huge way.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 08:55 PM   #321
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in

ic that i worked harder than any of those dumbasses today. and now my feet absolutely ache. Massage, please, anyone?
msbard90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 10:25 PM   #322
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC that I probably should be in an intervention for Facebook too! Oh, dear!

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Punkin1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 06:00 AM   #323
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smushygirl View Post
IC I love Mergirl.
IC I love you right back!
Old 08-19-2009, 06:10 AM   #324
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
I confess that I really ...really...disliked mergirl when she first started posting.

That's the way it sometimes is with me. I have to feel a person out, and the best of them always rise to the surface...and I scoop them up and pinch their widdle cheeks, and adore them in a huge way.
See, this is the way of the Gorgon.. so untrusting until they get to know you.
I would MUCH prefer this than fake nice people, like those goddam minotaur!
Thank you though missus..you are the best!
Btw. 'widdle' in scottish means pee, so i 'had imagary'!!
Old 08-19-2009, 07:54 AM   #325
steely

IC if I had a gun this morning when I was watching a PETA representative try to justify their whale campaign, I would have shot the TV. Of course my blood sugar was very low but I would have done it anyway.