Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 06-16-2017, 11:17 AM   #5326
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

BigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
No, but it is wrong to post on the bbw board much if you are not one. Sorry, this board is meant to be a place that the women can talk amongst themselves without us guys horning in on the conversation.

Once in a while chiming in with something like 'did you hear about the flavour of Blizzard that DQ just came out with' will generally slide by, but for the most part try to stay out of the conversation on this one board. Pretty much all the rest are fair game.
Sorry. I guess I really don't understand this forum much. Far be it from me to overstep my boundaries. You shant hear from me again here. Apologies.
BigElectricKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 05:18 PM   #5327
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Tad that could have been handled in a PM.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 05:41 AM   #5328
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Talking

So ladies,how was the DQ,we never went,stayed home and did other things.
BBW MeganLynn44DD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 07:02 AM   #5329
fritzi

fritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going on

My personal environment has been getting to me lately.

Over the past six months, I've been sick for a good nine weeks. A week before Christmas stomach flu, in January Bronchitis. Before Easter 10 days stomach flu, now 4 weeks of a terrible case of strep throat.

Naturally - if even swallowing a sip of water hurts like hell - I've lost quite some weight. From a size 16/18 down again to 14.

Everybody who sees me says: "You look great, so slim. What have you done, which diet was that?" Or praises my "new exercise program".

When I tell than I've been really sick, they don't react at all, just shrug and say, "You look so well."

How about someone caring that I feel like shit, am totally messed up inside after 4 weeks on anti-biotics???
fritzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 04:58 PM   #5330
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You poor dear fritzi that sounds awful.
Are you any feeling better now?
I hope so because you have been thru enough already.
Here is a cyber hug for you.
Old 06-17-2017, 06:55 PM   #5331
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Hopefully you're feeling better,that's what everyone wants is just to be happy and healthy.
Old 06-17-2017, 07:33 PM   #5332
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW MeganLynn44DD View Post
So ladies,how was the DQ,we never went,stayed home and did other things.
DQ is always lovely.
Old 06-17-2017, 08:36 PM   #5333
Tracii

May have to do DQ on Sunday I have been craving their onion rings.
Old 06-17-2017, 09:24 PM   #5334
plushkitty

plushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 club

I'm so sorry to hear that, fritzi! I hope you feel better soon.
plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 07:18 AM   #5335
fritzi

fritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going on

Tracii, BBWMegan44D & plushkitty - thank you for the kind words and sympathy.

Today's my first day off antibiotics, so things are picking up.

What just got to me is that even long-term friends don't seem to give a shit if you're sick - as long as you lose weight.
Not exactly a comforting insight.
fritzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 07:48 AM   #5336
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

Sometimes that's all people see,my mom is my biggest critic.As long as I am thin she's happy,well I'm not and never will be.Years ago we used to shop together and as I began to gain it really pissed her off,almost to a point where we didn't speak for a while.We are in a better place these days,but once in a while she throws in a comment.All we can ask is to be happy.
Old 06-18-2017, 09:57 AM   #5337
AmyJo1976
Happy Holidays

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Sometimes that's all people see,my mom is my biggest critic.As long as I am thin she's happy,well I'm not and never will be.Years ago we used to shop together and as I began to gain it really pissed her off,almost to a point where we didn't speak for a while.We are in a better place these days,but once in a while she throws in a comment.All we can ask is to be happy.
I couldn't relate more to that!
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 04:27 PM   #5338
Tracii

My Mom is the worst for saying things that are on her mind and doesn't care who hears it.
My weight is the number one topic either at her house or if we go shopping.
She is from New York City and the more she talks the louder she gets so I have to tell her "the next county over does not need to hear your opinion" so pipe down.
My Daddy is so sweet he just gives me a hug and a kiss and never mentions my weight.
Old 06-19-2017, 01:38 PM   #5339
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

The way you're dad handles things sounds awesome!We only get two parents so we need to take them for what they are and love em no matter what!Sometimes they don't make things easy though!
Old 06-21-2017, 07:56 PM   #5340
AmandaLynn

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

My mom will say something once in a while. I don't think it's critical for the sake of being critical. She is a very large woman herself and I think it's more out of concern. My dad has never said a word. My grandmother was rough on me over the holidays though.
Old 06-22-2017, 01:55 PM   #5341
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

My grandmother has been super supportive about my weight,she's told me if I'm happy than that's all that matters.I agree!
Old 06-23-2017, 07:51 PM   #5342
Tracii

My Mom is just rude by nature she is from NYC and very opinionated.
We can be shopping and she will find something cute and show it to me 5 feet away and say loud enough every one close by can hear her ( imagine a thick New York accent) here.
Ya know deah if youz weren't so fat you could wear something like this.
I usually respond with thanks Mom for telling everyone in the store I'm fat.
If she wants to stop and get something to eat its fun and games too.
We find a table and she says Honey check the chair legs before youz sit down so you can be sure it will hold you. My response is thanks Mom I'm sure the chair will be fine.
I did get her back the other day in the Merle Norman store she loves.
The sales lady I could tell was really put off by my Moms attitude so I said loud enough for the other people in the store to hear.
Mom is it possible you can stop being a bitch to the lady when she trying to help you?
She gave me that look so I think I won that round.
I love my Mom but sometimes she is sooo rude and annoying.
If we lived back in NYC I'm sure no body would pay any attention to her.
Old 06-24-2017, 05:08 AM   #5343
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
My Mom is just rude by nature she is from NYC and very opinionated.
We can be shopping and she will find something cute and show it to me 5 feet away and say loud enough every one close by can hear her ( imagine a thick New York accent) here.
Ya know deah if youz weren't so fat you could wear something like this.
I usually respond with thanks Mom for telling everyone in the store I'm fat.
If she wants to stop and get something to eat its fun and games too.
We find a table and she says Honey check the chair legs before youz sit down so you can be sure it will hold you. My response is thanks Mom I'm sure the chair will be fine.
I did get her back the other day in the Merle Norman store she loves.
The sales lady I could tell was really put off by my Moms attitude so I said loud enough for the other people in the store to hear.
Mom is it possible you can stop being a bitch to the lady when she trying to help you?
She gave me that look so I think I won that round.
I love my Mom but sometimes she is sooo rude and annoying.
If we lived back in NYC I'm sure no body would pay any attention to her.
I know it's mom, but someone tried to embarrass me like that in public I would just leave them where ever we were and just go.
Old 06-24-2017, 06:28 PM   #5344
Tracii

I have walked to another section of the store before LOLOL
Old 06-24-2017, 09:10 PM   #5345
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

Agreed,no reason for that stuff in my opinion.I always get the,"I'm just looking out for you're health." Yes I'm healthy and I'm fat,deal with it!
Old 06-24-2017, 09:23 PM   #5346
plushkitty

plushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Agreed,no reason for that stuff in my opinion.I always get the,"I'm just looking out for you're health." Yes I'm healthy and I'm fat,deal with it!
Ugh, I hate that! My mom always takes that tack when lecturing me. I am a grown-ass lady now, Mom, my health is not your business anymore. That is between me and my doctor.

I usually just tune out in the most blatantly obvious way possible when she starts in. She can talk at me, she can follow me into another room, she can even lecture me while I'm trapped in the car on a long drive. But she can't make me engage.
plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 09:47 PM   #5347
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by plushkitty View Post
Ugh, I hate that! My mom always takes that tack when lecturing me. I am a grown-ass lady now, Mom, my health is not your business anymore. That is between me and my doctor.

I usually just tune out in the most blatantly obvious way possible when she starts in. She can talk at me, she can follow me into another room, she can even lecture me while I'm trapped in the car on a long drive. But she can't make me engage.

More cake please...
Old 06-25-2017, 12:53 AM   #5348
Tracii

I need cake can you fax me some?
Old 06-25-2017, 05:06 AM   #5349
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
I need cake can you fax me some?
People still use a fax machine?
Old 06-25-2017, 06:09 AM   #5350
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

Cake is always a great option,faxing it though?Not sure they still use em often!