Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-01-2017, 04:33 PM   #5376
Fantasist

Fantasist does more than just post hot picsFantasist does more than just post hot picsFantasist does more than just post hot picsFantasist does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by plushkitty View Post
Have you tried shopping online? I don't even try looking for swimsuits locally anymore, I just go to the Swimsuits for All website. And not all of them are swim-Spanx, the tankini I got recently has no Spanxness.
I have heard good things about swimsuits for all. I saw this video on YouTube by Cora (vintageortacky) doing a plus size swimsuit try on for them. https://youtu.be/cIFNz-pPGyg
It got me to check out the site, and they have some cute stuff. Seriously considering some shopping.
Fantasist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 05:04 PM   #5377
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Keep your man happy Megan nothing wrong with that!!
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 05:09 PM   #5378
BBW MeganLynn44DD

BBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging in
Talking

I sure try,we spent the day out today and had Ben and Jerry's,didn't know they had ice cream shops,this may turn out to be really bad.
BBW MeganLynn44DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 05:21 PM   #5379
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oh no LOLOLOL
If I get in an ice cream mode it may last 2 or 3 months and extra weight is soon to follow.
Old 07-01-2017, 07:35 PM   #5380
BBW MeganLynn44DD

BBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging in

That sounds very,very familiar.I see a pattern...🍦
Old 07-01-2017, 09:14 PM   #5381
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Second half of an Italian sub: Pepperoni, two types of salami, ham and capicola, provolone, spinach, tomatoes, and banana peppers.

I want ice cream!
Old 07-03-2017, 11:55 AM   #5382
BBW MeganLynn44DD

Smile

That sounds so good!
Old 07-05-2017, 04:01 PM   #5383
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW MeganLynn44DD View Post
That sounds very,very familiar.I see a pattern...🍦
Story of my life.
Old 07-05-2017, 06:53 PM   #5384
BBW MeganLynn44DD

Talking

Well hopefully you have someone who appreciates you're well rounded figure like I do!
Old 07-06-2017, 01:54 PM   #5385
BBW MeganLynn44DD

Like I have!
Old 07-06-2017, 02:21 PM   #5386
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Well hopefully you have someone who appreciates you're well rounded figure like I do!
Quote:
Like I have!
Afraid that was going to be taken the wrong way? lol!
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 03:41 PM   #5387
BBW MeganLynn44DD

Possibly....!☺️
Old 07-06-2017, 03:49 PM   #5388
AmandaLynn

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

That was wonderful. Now for some ice cream.
Old 07-06-2017, 05:03 PM   #5389
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaLynn View Post
That was wonderful. Now for some ice cream.
Ice cream sounds like a wonderful idea right now!
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 06:06 PM   #5390
BBW MeganLynn44DD

I had my daily intake of ice cream,hubby took me to Friendly's for a sundae.In the menu the calories are listed,of course he choose the most fattening for me.I think I've caught on to him!
Old 07-06-2017, 06:15 PM   #5391
AmandaLynn

Quote:
I had my daily intake of ice cream,hubby took me to Friendly's for a sundae.In the menu the calories are listed,of course he choose the most fattening for me.I think I've caught on to him!

Good man! Clearly the diet is over!
Old 07-06-2017, 06:15 PM   #5392
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
Ice cream sounds like a wonderful idea right now!

It was exceptional.
Old 07-06-2017, 07:28 PM   #5393
Tracii

My confession for this evening: I bought a Sara Lee pound cake for this weekend but I just sat here and ate the entire thing with cool whip and strawberries.
Old 07-06-2017, 08:08 PM   #5394
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
My confession for this evening: I bought a Sara Lee pound cake for this weekend but I just sat here and ate the entire thing with cool whip and strawberries.
Making me hungry, but I don't want to go out.
Old 07-06-2017, 09:05 PM   #5395
Tracii

Maybe I should have fed it to you Amanda
Old 07-07-2017, 05:19 AM   #5396
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Maybe I should have fed it to you Amanda
Yes really.... next time think of others.
Old 07-07-2017, 06:54 AM   #5397
Tracii

I have to admit feeding you would be exciting.
Old 07-07-2017, 09:33 AM   #5398
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

We need an evil grin emoji!
Old 07-07-2017, 12:22 PM   #5399
BBW MeganLynn44DD

You two need a room!
Old 07-07-2017, 12:29 PM   #5400
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I found a super cute swimming costume online and it fits and I feel so happy!

I've never bought clothes online before but it is so cute! Here's pictures from all angles!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 504.jpg (229.2 KB, 119 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 505.jpg (204.3 KB, 120 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 506.jpg (257.0 KB, 118 views)
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote