Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-28-2017, 03:35 PM   #5651
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Get a banana split and a shake don't be shy.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 04:12 PM   #5652
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I think you and Amanda are a really bad influence!
BBW MeganLynn44DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 05:01 PM   #5653
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW MeganLynn44DD View Post
I think you and Amanda are a really bad influence!
I like the idea of you indulging *poke* it suits you.
Old 11-28-2017, 05:02 PM   #5654
AmandaLynn

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Tracii needs more custard!
Old 11-28-2017, 05:20 PM   #5655
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I think singlehandedily we are keeping junk food in style!
Old 11-28-2017, 05:54 PM   #5656
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

More custard Amanda? OK I'm down with that idea.
Old 11-29-2017, 02:38 PM   #5657
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

Custard for all!Maybe some Reeseís cups also
Old 11-29-2017, 03:23 PM   #5658
Tracii

Having an urge for a Butterfinger blizzard from DQ.
Old 11-29-2017, 04:11 PM   #5659
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

Smile

Those are really good!
Old 11-29-2017, 05:47 PM   #5660
Tracii

Made the 5 mile trip to DQ.
Got a flamethrower double burger combo and a large Butterfinger blizzard.
Soo good.
Old 11-29-2017, 06:06 PM   #5661
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

Well worth it Iím sure!
Old 11-29-2017, 10:45 PM   #5662
Tracii

Oh the blizzard was heavenly Megan.
Old 11-30-2017, 01:05 PM   #5663
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

Good,glad you enjoyed it.
Old 11-30-2017, 04:14 PM   #5664
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Made the 5 mile trip to DQ.
Got a flamethrower double burger combo and a large Butterfinger blizzard.
Soo good.
*poke poke*
Old 11-30-2017, 05:27 PM   #5665
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

Did you ladies know that too much ice cream is no good for you??!!
Old 11-30-2017, 06:58 PM   #5666
Kristal

Kristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions community

When I binge I end up looking 8 months pregnant. On an empty stomach I look l have a 6 weeks old baby bump...

It can take me 2 years to gain 10 pounds, yet it only takes me 2 weeks of being ill to lose 10 pounds...

I have 2 different sizes of cloths, one size I wear before dinner and the other size I wear after dinner...

Whenever I run into a family member, I do not know whether they will tell me that I gained weight or that I lost weight...

I am actually a fat person who is trapped inside of a thin person's body...
Kristal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 07:04 PM   #5667
Tracii

You are a complex woman Kristal LOLOL
Old 11-30-2017, 07:34 PM   #5668
Kristal

Kristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I was walking past a mirror this morning but I just kept right on walking because I really am shy around strangers... So she unfriended me on Facebook. :/
Old 11-30-2017, 07:36 PM   #5669
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW MeganLynn44DD View Post
Did you ladies know that too much ice cream is no good for you??!!
Too much ice cream? Is there even such a thing?
Old 11-30-2017, 09:06 PM   #5670
Tracii

Only too much if it gives you brain freeze Amanda.

Kristal she was mean to you wasn't she?
Old 11-30-2017, 09:16 PM   #5671
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

Ummmm,ok.Not sure what that means...
Old 11-30-2017, 09:37 PM   #5672
Kristal

Quote:
Kristal she was mean to you wasn't she?

This is just my attempt at D.I.D. inside humor, seeing as you must already know that I am so inflicted. The disturbing part is that these kinds of things occasionally happen to me.
Old 11-30-2017, 11:19 PM   #5673
Tracii

I was just playing along Kristal lol
Old 12-01-2017, 06:57 AM   #5674
Kristal

Quote:
I was just playing along Kristal lol

I always knew that you were a playful little penguin
Old 12-01-2017, 10:00 AM   #5675
Tracii

Thats me Miss K