Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 07-10-2009, 11:13 PM   #76
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
I confess that while I was/am a huge supporter of this forum and am truly happy to see it here at last, I feel somewhat vaguely unwelcome because of the several comments I've already read about supersized women (like myself) making you lovely mid-sizers feel unwelcome or somehow invalidated because of your size. I feel shitty that that's ever happened to any of you, here or in real life, and fervently wish it hadn't, but I hope no one loses sight of the fact that there are many, many (in fact, I would venture to say the majority of) supersized women (again, like myself) who have never been anything but supportive and welcoming of our smaller friends. I hate that the negative in life always seems to get more press than the positive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by steadydecline View Post
Kinda goes with Carrie's comment.

IC that even on a forum based on acceptance, I still worry about being judged or generally disliked. I mean, I'm only 170 lbs, hardly a SS, and I know that larger women sometimes have more problems than I, but I have dealt with my share of intolerance, hatred, and hurtful remarks. I've already had one person (who shall remain unnamed) PM me saying basically "What's the big deal? You're not even fat. Deal with it." It kind of made me want to leave...I guess I take things too personally. :/

I am so sorry you both feel so bad..I agree that we all need to work on accepting one another based on the fact we are women and not by our dress size..

Only two miracles are worth seeing:
The miracle of loving
And
The miracle of forgiving-Sri Chinmoy
BubbleButtBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 05:58 AM   #77
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

IC that even on a forum based on acceptance, I still worry about being judged or generally disliked. I mean, I'm only 170 lbs, hardly a SS, and I know that larger women sometimes have more problems than I, but I have dealt with my share of intolerance, hatred, and hurtful remarks. I've already had one person (who shall remain unnamed) PM me saying basically "What's the big deal? You're not even fat. Deal with it." It kind of made me want to leave...I guess I take things too personally. :/
Ugh, that is complete bullshit! Makes me so mad to hear this kind of thing. SD, I really hope you will consider reporting that PM to a moderator, so whomever said that can be properly infracted (my preference would be tossed out on his/her ass!). Please, please, please believe that you are absolutely welcome here, regardless of size! I'm certain that you have, as you said, dealt with your share of human jerkiness and have a lot to contribute here, and to learn, as we all do, whether you're a size 0 or a size, well, me.

So stay and post, okay? You won't regret it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleButtBabe View Post
I am so sorry you both feel so bad..I agree that we all need to work on accepting one another based on the fact we are women and not by our dress size..
Thanks for this, BBB. Wise words!
Old 07-11-2009, 06:11 AM   #78
Leesa

Leesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Arrow Farm Town!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_A_Bunny View Post
IC that I checked and checked to see if this forum was open and then I started a farm on Farm Town in facebook. I have been so busy trying to build up my little farm, I just now noticed that the lights are on here.

Hello everyone!
WOW, there are so MANY BBW farmers!
I am always looking for a great neighbour.
Old 07-11-2009, 06:56 AM   #79
tinkerbell

tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

I feel the same way, and have been told the same crap in the past too. That I wasnt fat enough to be here, or even fat at all. It made me want to leave, and kind of put me in perma lurk mode, as I take things to personally too.
Old 07-11-2009, 10:21 AM   #80
Grandi Floras
Senior BBW

Grandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging in

I confess that I am not really sure what this thread is actually for.......
Old 07-11-2009, 01:57 PM   #81
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

As a few others have already stated, harassment is definitely not okay. If anyone has been harassed via PM or otherwise please report it to a moderator. You have just as much right to be here harassment free as anyone else no matter what size you are.

/mod
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 02:16 PM   #82
rubmyroundbelly

rubmyroundbelly can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleButtBabe View Post
IC I just saw Transformers II and loved every minute of it..I am such a sci-fi geek!
Ooooooooooooooooh I wanna see that!! IC that I too am a scifi geek and I'm not ashamed of it!

Tess
rubmyroundbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 03:26 PM   #83
Sweet Tooth
Deep. W i d e.

Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC that the SA movement and this site have given me a great deal of overall confidence in my life in the last 17 years, I still have a hard time thinking that I'm not still automatically judged based on weight by others, like it's a fight I'm constantly ready to have. Of course, I go about my life without stressing too much about my size either. It's very matter-of-fact.

IC that I'm completely unmotivated to do anything productive these days, as much as I want to get stuff done. I worry sometimes that my weight makes it harder to fight inertia, but I think sometimes it's just that there's a disconnect between what I want to do and what I feel guilted into doing by society's norms. [Like, hey, maybe I want to come home and eat dinner while chatting rather than getting yardwork done.]

IC that sometimes living so closely tied to an online community really skews my idea of how things work. Take relationships... the start of something... and how intense it is online versus how it is offline where you talk every few days, go on occasional dates, etc.
Old 07-12-2009, 04:42 AM   #84
tinkerbell

tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC we're going to go see Transformers 2 today, for the 2nd time
Old 07-12-2009, 03:46 PM   #85
GoldenDelicious
It's the naughty step 4U!

GoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy View Post
I confess that I cried about my body recently and I haven't done that in a very long time. I realised I had new stretchmarks, which I understand what with there being a full term baby inside of my tum tum, but I think they are ugly and they really upset me. They are red and new looking and made me cry. I haven't put on any weight, actually lost a lot since being pregnant, so the stretchmarks caught me a bit by surprise.

Oh and I understand there are a lot of people that find new fresh stretchmarks attractive or a turn on, but I don't, certainly not on me when I have never really had them before and I am happy I have somewhere to say that without being told off.
aaah, Bexy, your stretch marks will fade with time and be less noticeable. Keep your skin well moisturised and this will help the elasticity. Also bio oil is meant to be quite good. My friend used it and said it helped. I suspect your hormones had a part to play in your tears over your body. Your body is doing something amazing right now, it's growing an actual human being that will grow up and love you and have an entire personality all of his/her own. Your stretch marks show that you have produced a life using your body to grow it in, that's pretty special. So you'll have a few stretch marks, fuck it!

I wish you a healthy happy baby, I'm sure you'll be a great mother.
GoldenDelicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 07:53 PM   #86
bobbleheaddoll
loves her bhm!

bobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy View Post
I confess that I cried about my body recently and I haven't done that in a very long time. I realised I had new stretchmarks, which I understand what with there being a full term baby inside of my tum tum, but I think they are ugly and they really upset me. They are red and new looking and made me cry. I haven't put on any weight, actually lost a lot since being pregnant, so the stretchmarks caught me a bit by surprise.

Oh and I understand there are a lot of people that find new fresh stretchmarks attractive or a turn on, but I don't, certainly not on me when I have never really had them before and I am happy I have somewhere to say that without being told off.
hi bexy! goldendelicious it totally right...it is all about moisturizing. i would highly recommend shea butter or cocoa butter. you can usually get pure shea or cocoa butter at a naturals store. it is great for your skin and will help ease up the stretch marks. this will help soften your skin and moisturize to hopefully lessen the chances of getting any more. try doing it right after your shower when you skin is very hydrated and really any time you feel your skin could use it.

i confess that i too lost a ton of weight during pregnancy (50lbs), but it was mostly due to 8 months of morning sickness and projectile vomiting.
luckily i was a chunky chick and had the mass to spare
Old 07-12-2009, 08:31 PM   #87
DeniseW
Fat don't crack!!

DeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I confess that we went to see Bruno this weekend even though I knew it would be sick but I laughed so hard that I almost peed my pants!!
Old 07-12-2009, 08:49 PM   #88
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I confess that I've been a bit down lately. Too many stresses at work and at home has made me want to escape for a while. Thank goodness I have the internets...especially Dimensions and the BBW Forum. Sigh!

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Punkin1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 06:37 AM   #89
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkin1024 View Post
I confess that I've been a bit down lately. Too many stresses at work and at home has made me want to escape for a while. Thank goodness I have the internets...especially Dimensions and the BBW Forum. Sigh!
Hope you start feeling better soon! I know I can identify with wanting to escape.
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 06:52 AM   #90
Tracy
Fat & Sassy

Tracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

IC that I'm feeling down today! I found out the land I was going to purchase to build a house on was not approved for the septic tank. I kinda dread starting the search over again for a piece of land. Not sure what to do!

We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do :)
Tracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 05:23 PM   #91
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC somedays, like today, when I can really feel ALL of my fat; its like I'm moving in slow mo' or something. Like I just can't get with it no matter what; I have so much I need to accomplish before going on vacay but my body is saying DOES NOT COMPUTE, for some reason.

Ugh. I put off running errands because I knew I just didn't have the energy to walk around the store to get what I needed...and I'd end up being a sweaty, huffy, puffy mess.

Fat is where its at, but sometimes (very rarely), I kinda think to myself, "not so much."
Old 07-15-2009, 08:25 PM   #92
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
IC somedays, like today, when I can really feel ALL of my fat; its like I'm moving in slow mo' or something. Like I just can't get with it no matter what; I have so much I need to accomplish before going on vacay but my body is saying DOES NOT COMPUTE, for some reason.

Fat is where its at, but sometimes (very rarely), I kinda think to myself, "not so much."
Does it help to know that I totally understand what you're saying and how you are feeling?

IC that I'm tired of this week, can it be Friday night right now! Sigh!

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Punkin1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 09:53 PM   #93
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC that I had dinner with a Dimmer and she is one cool chickadee!
Old 07-15-2009, 10:04 PM   #94
PunkPeach

PunkPeach can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPunkPeach can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I confess that I am still talking to my most recent ex, I have a horrible habit as keeping them as friends.
Old 07-16-2009, 03:35 PM   #95
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenB View Post
i confess that sex just gets better and better. the wg has definitely been a part of it ;]
I've actually heard this from a few people. I kinda sorta almost casually mentioned it to my mom the other day, and she said that it might have something to do with the fact that when you gain weight your hormones shift and your libido can skyrocket. Obviously, my mother does not know why I would *really* ask such a thing.

Quote:

I wouldn't call taking that too personally. No lie. Whoever said that to you is full of shit. First off. You seem freaking adorable and I promise that's not just the raging homo inside of me saying that. Stay. Post. Besides we need more younger chicas

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkPeach View Post
I confess that I am still talking to my most recent ex, I have a horrible habit as keeping them as friends.
Ew. I have a habit of this too. No fun. no. fun. at. all.
Old 07-16-2009, 09:40 PM   #96
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

I confess, she's even cuter in person!
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 03:35 AM   #97
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that I am loving that my thighs are all filled out and jiggly and wobbly again since I have gained weight. They look so much nicer now.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 09:42 AM   #98
lypeaches

lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

First, I confess that I'm an oblivious idiot, 'cause I just now noticed this new BBW forum.

Second, I confess to 2 major celebrity crushes....LL Cool J ('cause he's beautiful and sweet) and Jeff Goldblum (because he just IS sexy).
lypeaches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 11:28 AM   #99
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lypeaches View Post
First, I confess that I'm an oblivious idiot, 'cause I just now noticed this new BBW forum.

Second, I confess to 2 major celebrity crushes....LL Cool J ('cause he's beautiful and sweet) and Jeff Goldblum (because he just IS sexy).
Isn't Jeff Goldblum just hot!? Most people think I'm crazy, but since Earth Girls Are Easy he's just gotten better looking every year.
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 12:03 PM   #100
lypeaches

lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

He's totally hot looking....but in particular I'm drawn to his hands and his really quirky personality. Totally dig it.
lypeaches is offline   Reply With Quote