Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 07-17-2009, 12:17 PM   #101
Make_Lunch_Not_War
Ken

Location: New Jersey, home of mosquitoes & underachieving NHL teams
Make_Lunch_Not_War can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by steely View Post
Isn't Jeff Goldblum just hot!? Most people think I'm crazy, but since Earth Girls Are Easy he's just gotten better looking every year.
If you really like Jeff Goldblum, you might find his cartoon funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deppI...rom=PL&index=4

I found it hysterical but no one else I sent it to did.
Old 07-17-2009, 12:26 PM   #102
lypeaches

lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

hehe...too funny! Thanks!
lypeaches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 12:51 PM   #103
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am ok with being human, and would like others to worry more about themselves.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 01:16 PM   #104
OneHauteMama

OneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized rep

IC that I've been thinking about my last BF a LOT lately and I totally miss him...
OneHauteMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 02:29 PM   #105
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in

IC I am getting way to old to chase a 3 yo 24/7 for a week..I am wore out!!

Only two miracles are worth seeing:
The miracle of loving
And
The miracle of forgiving-Sri Chinmoy
BubbleButtBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:19 PM   #106
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make_Lunch_Not_War View Post
If you really like Jeff Goldblum, you might find his cartoon funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deppI...rom=PL&index=4

I found it hysterical but no one else I sent it to did.
LOL, I loved it! Thanks!
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:30 PM   #107
LunaLove
not-so-starving artist

LunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticed

IC my boyfriend wet my bed last night :/
LunaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 08:39 PM   #108
mossystate

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A man from Dimensions has popped up in my dreams...3 times...this last week, give or take.

I am going to start charging him rent.
Old 07-17-2009, 09:21 PM   #109
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
A man from Dimensions has popped up in my dreams...3 times...this last week, give or take.

I am going to start charging him rent.
When you say "popped up", what exactly do you mean my dear Mossy?
Old 07-17-2009, 09:28 PM   #110
mossystate

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_A_Bunny View Post
Shhhh. I planted that one for Traci. Well, ummmm...one of the dreams was a lil.......fun.
Old 07-17-2009, 09:38 PM   #111
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steely View Post
Isn't Jeff Goldblum just hot!? Most people think I'm crazy, but since Earth Girls Are Easy he's just gotten better looking every year.
Another Jeff Goldblum fan here!

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Punkin1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 10:30 PM   #112
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC, Jeff Goldblum doesn't do a thing for me. But he is kinda funny, like in that way where someone doesn't have to do anything to be funny.....I also confess that wasn't as clever as I thought it would be.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 02:27 PM   #113
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that I love this forum more and more every day.
Old 07-18-2009, 02:33 PM   #114
mossystate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
IC that I love this forum more and more every day.
IC that you need to change your user title to...inowlpearable....or whatever...cuz that bottom half looks like an owl to me. Thanks. Bye.
Old 07-18-2009, 02:40 PM   #115
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Shhhh. I planted that one for Traci. Well, ummmm...one of the dreams was a lil.......fun.
And STILL that slacker has yet to show up.

IC that sometimes I do like being me. Those are the days that make me happiest.
Old 07-18-2009, 03:50 PM   #116
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
IC that you need to change your user title to...inowlpearable....or whatever...cuz that bottom half looks like an owl to me. Thanks. Bye.
IC that I'm thrilled you looked at my bottom half. Now let's cut to the chase and you show me yours. k?
Old 07-18-2009, 04:36 PM   #117
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
IC that I'm thrilled you looked at my bottom half. Now let's cut to the chase and you show me yours. k?

IC that I have taught you well, Grasshopper

Now snatch this chocolate bar from my palm......if you can

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 04:37 PM   #118
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_A_Bunny View Post
You are a dirty, dirty bird......or should I say owl?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 07-18-2009, 09:29 PM   #119
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

"snicker" - you all are so funny! It is good to smile.

IC that I've had another mostly blah Saturday. Low energy, too much to do and overwhelmed by it all. At least I got some tasks accomplished at my little farm in Farm Town.

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Punkin1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 09:48 PM   #120
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Last night I watched 20/20 and one of the stories included footage of a camp for kids who are scarred by burns. Just a warm, supportive atmosphere where they're not oddities and their positives are reinforced.

Made me think it would be cool if there were fat camp for fat kids to go to too. Not the kind of fat camp I went to as a kid, but one that celebrates their value just as they are and lets them learn to move their bodies for the joy of it, not for how many pounds it will subtract. I wouldn't be surprised if fat kids who went to that kind of camp actually ended up thinner in the long run.

Last edited by rainyday; 07-18-2009 at 09:50 PM.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 09:51 PM   #121
graceofangels

graceofangels has said some nice things

I've always wondered what life would be like if i were more like the rest of my family.
graceofangels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 11:25 PM   #122
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
IC that while Mossytart is making the electronic moves on my very asleep hubby (who is right now bizzy snoring into our child's ear) *my* dreams will be all about being the creamy filling in the middle of an Estevez/Sheen brother sandwich. I had Orlando Bloom last night. I demanded that he show himself as Legalos and the whiny baby cried a bit about feeling objectified so I had to smack him around a little. It was for his own good.
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 04:51 AM   #123
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
IC that I have taught you well, Grasshopper

Now snatch this chocolate bar from my palm......if you can

OOOhhh, you said "snatch"
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 11:57 AM   #124
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

I confess that I still melt for DJ Tiesto's "In My Memory" now as much as I did the first time I heard it. Beautiful love song of longing.....and regret and melancholy.
I need to find myself some better music

Old 07-19-2009, 12:48 PM   #125
fffff

fffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by lypeaches View Post
First, I confess that I'm an oblivious idiot, 'cause I just now noticed this new BBW forum.

Second, I confess to 2 major celebrity crushes....LL Cool J ('cause he's beautiful and sweet) and Jeff Goldblum (because he just IS sexy).

OMFG you have no idea, NO IDEA how much I LOVE Jeff Goldblum.
I think I was maybe .. 6 when I saw jurassic park and all I remember was just thinking "I feel something different about this guy."
He is my dream Jew.
fffff is offline   Reply With Quote