Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-01-2010, 08:34 PM   #1251
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharadox View Post
Haha, I confess that while reading this thread for a long time I thought "IC" stood for "I see" and then it just finally dawned on me what it really stood for. I kept wondering why you were all saying that.
Lol I did that too.....I did it for about two years or more actually......

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleButtBabe View Post
So tell me GEF did that wallet shrink while you are laughing?....lol
Actually it just cried.....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 02:09 AM   #1252
firefly

firefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this board

IC I'm annoyed. Radio, TV, Internet - there seems to be only one topic: dieting because the #1 new-years-resolution seems to be losing weight. I don't want read about other peoples' plans. I know, I have to, I must lose some weight, being a 400+ SSBBW, because I'm not fit, my health,... I hate necessity, peer pressure,...

*sigh*
Old 01-02-2010, 04:31 AM   #1253
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

I confess that if it weren't for eating the bearded clam I'd be a bisexual and here's why:

1) Women smell great. I smelled my hair tonight and I thought man, if other women smell as good as my hair does then that's sexy.
2) Boobs are AWESOME. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME. Words cannot express how AWESOME boobs are. (omg I sound like a guy.)
3) There are actually girls out there who will go shopping with you and enjoy themselves, whereas you'd be hardpressed any guy who'd enjoy himself while you might find one who'd endure it for you.
4) I'm sorry, but it's the truth, girls are better than guys.

Now who wants to let me touch their boobies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 12:28 PM   #1254
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by indy500tchr View Post
That would be nice to have. I've never been on one of those dates.

IC...that I have realized that the "friends" in my life consider me an option B friend. They only want to hang out with me if option A falls through or they cancel with me if a better option comes along. No wonder why I've developed this anxiety of asking people to do things with me.

I FUCKING DESERVE BETTER!!!!
Yes you do deserve better....Time to find new friends....I use to have some like that....I would do in a pinch if they couldn't get someone else to go with them..

Only two miracles are worth seeing:
The miracle of loving
And
The miracle of forgiving-Sri Chinmoy
BubbleButtBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 01:24 PM   #1255
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

IC...that I have realized that the "friends" in my life consider me an option B friend. They only want to hang out with me if option A falls through or they cancel with me if a better option comes along. No wonder why I've developed this anxiety of asking people to do things with me.

I FUCKING DESERVE BETTER!!!!
You do deserve better. New year, time for some new friends. Next time they ask you to do something tell them you're busy or better yet, tell them off.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 01:27 PM   #1256
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Haha, I confess that while reading this thread for a long time I thought "IC" stood for "I see" and then it just finally dawned on me what it really stood for. I kept wondering why you were all saying that.

I also confess that yesterday I was looking at myself naked in the mirror and really liked what I saw. I saw the same thing that I always see, really. It's just my perception that's changing.

I confess that I'm just waiting for some guy to mock my size so I can laugh it off because it's starting to not matter what they think of me.

I confess that life is good. Really good.
Good on ya Pharadox. Liberating isn't it.
Old 01-02-2010, 01:30 PM   #1257
olwen
Disco Bear

IC I'm tired of being disappointed by the men in my life, especially ones who aren't mature enough to actually talk to me when things get difficult or confusing instead of running for the hills. That kind of behavior should have ended with high school. And I should probably pick better men.
Old 01-02-2010, 01:34 PM   #1258
Just_Jen
Woot!

Just_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefairywren View Post
IC, that I know it is Christmas and I should be happy....but I feel so lonely. This has not been a good time of year for me for a long time now, and I am tired of it being this way. So tired
*hugs* hope it went better then you felt <3

meep. I confess that today i'm struggling with the being alone part of singleness. I realised how long it's been since i've even been kissed and it's making me wonder if i'm just not kissable anymore.
Just_Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 02:58 PM   #1259
Sweet Tooth
Deep. W i d e.

Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I'm so sorry. I haven't had many of them myself. I think we've lost a lot as a society by losing the art of a good date, and I think men lose out on a great opportunity to impress a woman by either making it a casual [so you know they're not invested in it one bit - with emotions, time, or money - in case it doesn't work] or by not taking the initiative to make that extra step to show someone she's worth the effort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
We will not settle for just one, one is never enough!!
Well, I didn't even have one in 2009. I'm trying to up my game. LOL Closest I got was with a man I love to pieces but who I know has clearly moved on, so it was completely platonic and, therefore, missing any end-of-date smooches.
Old 01-02-2010, 04:57 PM   #1260
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Jen View Post
*hugs* hope it went better then you felt <3

meep. I confess that today i'm struggling with the being alone part of singleness. I realised how long it's been since i've even been kissed and it's making me wonder if i'm just not kissable anymore.
Thank you sweet girl, and here is a big ((((((hug)))))) for you!
You are kissable, in fact we all are dang it!

It may not be the same, but there are always plenty of kisses and cuddles from Dims to go around.
Old 01-02-2010, 08:17 PM   #1261
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Talking The 1st 2010 Scrabbie Tales!!!!

The scene: In the kids' (birds') room feeding them dinner and putting them to bed.

Momma Bird (that's me): "Where did I put your food? <looking around the room> Where did I put it?!?! Oh, there it is! <where it always is>. Momma can be so silly sometimes, can't she? <as I go to get it>"

Scrabbie: "Certainly" <in a deadpan voice>

End scene

"Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all."
Emily Dickinson
MizzSnakeBite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 08:30 PM   #1262
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzSnakeBite View Post
The scene: In the kids' (birds') room feeding them dinner and putting them to bed.

Momma Bird (that's me): "Where did I put your food? <looking around the room> Where did I put it?!?! Oh, there it is! <where it always is>. Momma can be so silly sometimes, can't she? <as I go to get it>"

End scene
LOL, cheeky little bugger isn't he! I would be so "don't you take that tone with me young man", but he would probably laugh or throw a toy at my head
Old 01-02-2010, 08:32 PM   #1263
Famouslastwords

Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

End scene
I'd like to hear more of these tales!

Quote:
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Old 01-02-2010, 08:45 PM   #1264
Pharadox
Smiley :)

Pharadox can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPharadox can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famouslastwords View Post
I confess that if it weren't for eating the bearded clam I'd be a bisexual and here's why:

1) Women smell great. I smelled my hair tonight and I thought man, if other women smell as good as my hair does then that's sexy.
2) Boobs are AWESOME. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME. Words cannot express how AWESOME boobs are. (omg I sound like a guy.)
3) There are actually girls out there who will go shopping with you and enjoy themselves, whereas you'd be hardpressed any guy who'd enjoy himself while you might find one who'd endure it for you.

I confess that I would totally let you touch my boobies because

1) Women do smell great.
2) Boobs are awesome.
3) I would go shopping with you.
4) Girls are better than guys.

But it's really too bad about that bearded clam. I'm a red meat kind of girl.
Old 01-02-2010, 08:48 PM   #1265
Famouslastwords

Quote:
I confess that I would totally let you touch my boobies because

1) Women do smell great.
2) Boobs are awesome.
3) I would go shopping with you.
4) Girls are better than guys.

But it's really too bad about that bearded clam. I'm a red meat kind of girl.

Well technically sausage is white meat, but I know what you mean. *wink*

Quote:
Old 01-02-2010, 08:54 PM   #1266
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
LOL, cheeky little bugger isn't he! I would be so "don't you take that tone with me young man", but he would probably laugh or throw a toy at my head
Yes, he'd laugh AT you and/or "throw a raspberry" and/or throw toys at you while telling you to "hurry up!" I'm their slave. They know it, I know it, it's a fact of life now.

Quote:
I'd like to hear more of these tales!
There are always more tales to come!!!!!!

Once my mother said something purposefully stupid to him, and his reply, "Oh Grandmother" in a somewhat condescending/shaming tone. He always calls her Grandma or Gram, so he decided he needed to talk tough that time. lol

When we had dogs (we had to put both of them to sleep on the same day the summer before last ), his favorite to harass was Charlie......poor Charlie....sweet, goofy, adorable,........dumb as a bucket of rocks lol. He'd holler, "CHARLIE!!! COME HERE!" Charlie would come, then Scrab would tell him, "GO AWAY!" Char would go. lol This went on and on.....Charlie would hang his head and be depressed, but he always followed Scrabble's commands lol. If Scrab was feeling especially naughty, he'd throw a toy at Charlie. But there were times he was nice and would throw him some food... It was the saddest thing when I had to tell him they were put to sleep.

"Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all."
Emily Dickinson
MizzSnakeBite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 09:07 PM   #1267
Famouslastwords

Quote:
Yes, he'd laugh AT you and/or "throw a raspberry" and/or throw toys at you while telling you to "hurry up!" I'm their slave. They know it, I know it, it's a fact of life now.

There are always more tales to come!!!!!!

Once my mother said something purposefully stupid to him, and his reply, "Oh Grandmother" in a somewhat condescending/shaming tone. He always calls her Grandma or Gram, so he decided he needed to talk tough that time. lol

When we had dogs (we had to put both of them to sleep on the same day the summer before last ), his favorite to harass was Charlie......poor Charlie....sweet, goofy, adorable,........dumb as a bucket of rocks lol. He'd holler, "CHARLIE!!! COME HERE!" Charlie would come, then Scrab would tell him, "GO AWAY!" Char would go. lol This went on and on.....Charlie would hang his head and be depressed, but he always followed Scrabble's commands lol. If Scrab was feeling especially naughty, he'd throw a toy at Charlie. But there were times he was nice and would throw him some food... It was the saddest thing when I had to tell him they were put to sleep.
I'm sorry you both had to go through that. Scrabble is a bit of a punk though isn't he? lol How cute! I want a talking birdie.

Quote:
Old 01-03-2010, 10:29 PM   #1268
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I was excited when I got my chocolate colored socks in yesterday. Sad... ain't it! However, I will need those socks soon, supposed to get really, really cold by Thurday!

And...for you bird lovers - pictures of finches at our finch feeders on December 29 (our second snow storm of this winter). Hubby took the photos from our kitchen window.

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Punkin1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 10:45 PM   #1269
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkin1024 View Post
I was excited when I got my chocolate colored socks in yesterday. Sad... ain't it! However, I will need those socks soon, supposed to get really, really cold by Thurday!

And...for you bird lovers - pictures of finches at our finch feeders on December 29 (our second snow storm of this winter). Hubby took the photos from our kitchen window.
LOL, it pays to read before looking at the pics. Ella, I thought I was looking at dead fish hanging upside down for a moment there.
I love the finch feeders, I have never seen them here but that is a fantastic idea. Would be glued to the kitchen window forever, just to watch them.

Oh, and congrats on the socks
Old 01-04-2010, 06:08 AM   #1270
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

I know many lesbians/bi women who do not 'tip the velvet'. So welcome to the bi club if you so desire!
Old 01-04-2010, 06:53 AM   #1271
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
LOL, it pays to read before looking at the pics. Ella, I thought I was looking at dead fish hanging upside down for a moment there.
I love the finch feeders, I have never seen them here but that is a fantastic idea. Would be glued to the kitchen window forever, just to watch them.

Oh, and congrats on the socks
I thought exactly the same thing, LFW Great minds and all that...
I love the birds, I feed them but mostly the squirrels get it all. I love them, too.

Good on the socks, Ella!
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 05:40 PM   #1272
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Yes, yes, yes, and yes.
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 11:34 PM   #1273
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Monday was hectic at work! Though, I ate better today and felt better. Tummy ache all gone - imagine that! I even had a red velvet cupcake and no tummy upset. Maybe it wasn't the sweets! I seem to stay confused. Sigh!

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Punkin1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 05:39 AM   #1274
luscious_lulu
Boobzilla

luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC I don't want to go to my physical today. I know I have to, but I don't want to. *sigh*.

After today that should be it for doctors appointments for a while though.
luscious_lulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 09:16 AM   #1275
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hahah I confess that I may have accidentally...outed, or put an FA in a rather interesting position yesterday.

So, I get a friend request on facebook...its from a man I don't know, so I generally consider those requests as being from "collectors", because you go to their profile and all their friends are fat chicks and you have a few mutual friends, a lot of time being a more prominent name within the community...the beautiful Velvet for example. And I have 54 of those requests right now. And it doesn't bother me really, because I don't have to accept them... they just sit there.

Anyway, I get this friend request and i don't recognize the name, so I look at the mutual friends: There was a gorgeous Bombshell, the afore mentioned Velvet, an SSBBW singles group and...this chick that I have known since I was about, oh, 4. Who is not fat.

I debate. Clearly I know that he requested me because I'm fat and he thinks I'm cute. And I saw he comment on his page, so he's not going to come to my house and kill me. OK. Accept. At least for now, since he now has the notification that I accepted and if I were to remove him as a friend I'd be a TOTAL bitch.

Fastforward to yesterday morning, where I get a message from this girl who is like.... Hey! How do you know dude?

And I'm like...I don't. He added me yesterday and I figured since you knew him, he wasn't going to come kill me.

So she replies...Oh, that is so weird. I'm going to MESSAGE HIM AND ASK WHY HE FRIENDED YOU AND TELL YOU WHAT HE SAYS.

Um...OK.

Sorry dude haha.
BellaZwebs- EXTRA HOT :batting:;):batting:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith
mszwebs is offline   Reply With Quote