Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-05-2010, 11:23 AM   #1276
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in

IC some days I feel way to old for this site...

Only two miracles are worth seeing:
The miracle of loving
And
The miracle of forgiving-Sri Chinmoy
BubbleButtBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 12:36 PM   #1277
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess that when I think of size acceptance, lately it seems like a pipe dream. It will never be the reality I want it to be.
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 02:50 PM   #1278
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

I confess that I wish I could keep my Christmas lights up year-round. It made me really happy to get towards the end of my street at night and see the glow coming from my house. I also confess that I love being the only person I've seen in my little town with purple Christmas lights (they actually glow a kind of magenta color) strung up along with the clear icicle lights.

Tracy
Old 01-05-2010, 03:20 PM   #1279
comaseason
Housewares

comaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging in

IC that my SAD blue lightbox might be working, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

http://comaseason.deviantart.com/
comaseason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 04:37 PM   #1280
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleButtBabe View Post
(((Hugs)))
Oh no you are not! I love that you are here, so don't you go and disappear on us ok. That is an order.....hahahaha
Old 01-05-2010, 06:28 PM   #1281
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famouslastwords View Post
I'm sorry you both had to go through that. Scrabble is a bit of a punk though isn't he? lol How cute! I want a talking birdie.
Thank you.

Yes, he's a punk. I tell him that all the time and to stop acting like a punk. He could care less

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkin1024 View Post
I was excited when I got my chocolate colored socks in yesterday. Sad... ain't it! However, I will need those socks soon, supposed to get really, really cold by Thurday!

And...for you bird lovers - pictures of finches at our finch feeders on December 29 (our second snow storm of this winter). Hubby took the photos from our kitchen window.
Congrats on the socks lollollol . Wuv the birdies . Poor, cold little things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luscious_lulu View Post
IC I don't want to go to my physical today. I know I have to, but I don't want to. *sigh*.

After today that should be it for doctors appointments for a while though.
Hope it went well! I'm due for a round of them in a couple weeks .

Quote:
Originally Posted by comaseason View Post
IC that my SAD blue lightbox might be working, but I don't want to get my hopes up.
Oh I hope it really is helping!!!

"Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all."
Emily Dickinson
MizzSnakeBite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 07:55 PM   #1282
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Right there with you! I can also add, and too married. LOL! However, I have fun and the best way to stay young is to be around young folk. So, perhaps it ain't all bad.

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Punkin1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 05:48 PM   #1283
luscious_lulu
Boobzilla

luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I feel light, there is no pressure and I'm kinda happy. It's nice, I haven't felt this way for a while.
luscious_lulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 05:58 PM   #1284
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I feel light, there is no pressure and I'm kinda happy. It's nice, I haven't felt this way for a while.
Yea!!!!

"Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all."
Emily Dickinson
Old 01-06-2010, 07:29 PM   #1285
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Ah, this made me smile....that is such a good feeling!
Old 01-06-2010, 10:22 PM   #1286
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefairywren View Post
(((Hugs)))
Oh no you are not! I love that you are here, so don't you go and disappear on us ok. That is an order.....hahahaha

Yes Ma'am! ((((Hugss))

The miracle of loving
And
Old 01-06-2010, 10:25 PM   #1287
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

Quote:
Right there with you! I can also add, and too married. LOL! However, I have fun and the best way to stay young is to be around young folk. So, perhaps it ain't all bad.
I have heard that expression before..I really feel out of my element at times here..I feel like the interfering Mother or spinster Aunt that has nothing better to do but listen in on the young..<shrugs>

The miracle of loving
And
Old 01-07-2010, 04:22 AM   #1288
luscious_lulu
Boobzilla

luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzSnakeBite View Post
Yea!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefairywren View Post
Ah, this made me smile....that is such a good feeling!
It really is a good feeling.
luscious_lulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 04:45 AM   #1289
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I have heard that expression before..I really feel out of my element at times here..I feel like the interfering Mother or spinster Aunt that has nothing better to do but listen in on the young..<shrugs>
I think its sad that people, when they get past a certain age are allowed to feel like that in our society. If i am honest, some of the best, most thoughtful and intelligent advice i have recieved here has been from people who are at least over 40.
I think we all have different and wonderful things to share and i am so glad of that. I love that you are here and i hope you feel you fit better soon. Though, i'm not all to sure i fit here either. hmm.. maby if we are all a little out of place, those places are where we all fit in together??!! (I'm not sure if i read that on a hallmark card or not.. but i think it is right). xx (((((((missusbubble)))))))))
Old 01-07-2010, 08:26 PM   #1290
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Though, i'm not all to sure i fit here either. hmm.. maby if we are all a little out of place, those places are where we all fit in together??!! (I'm not sure if i read that on a hallmark card or not.. but i think it is right). xx (((((((missusbubble)))))))))
I totally agree! I was watching one of my favorite stations (USA) and they had a commercial featuring many of the actors for shows on that network. Each gave a little blurb about their background (including Jeff Goldblum...love that man), and each said they are a "character". All the characters in life make life interesting. There was a website that you could go to sign a petition stating that you are a character too. It is promoting celebrating our differences instead of fearing or hating them. I really liked that.

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Punkin1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:38 PM   #1291
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I totally agree! I was watching one of my favorite stations (USA) and they had a commercial featuring many of the actors for shows on that network. Each gave a little blurb about their background (including Jeff Goldblum...love that man), and each said they are a "character". All the characters in life make life interesting. There was a website that you could go to sign a petition stating that you are a character too. It is promoting celebrating our differences instead of fearing or hating them. I really liked that.
Ella, the website is CharactersUnite.com. You can create a "pledge" to celebrate the character you are, or use the default. It's a great concept, kudos to the brainchildren behind it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 10:53 PM   #1292
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

Quote:
I think its sad that people, when they get past a certain age are allowed to feel like that in our society. If i am honest, some of the best, most thoughtful and intelligent advice i have recieved here has been from people who are at least over 40.
I think we all have different and wonderful things to share and i am so glad of that. I love that you are here and i hope you feel you fit better soon. Though, i'm not all to sure i fit here either. hmm.. maby if we are all a little out of place, those places are where we all fit in together??!! (I'm not sure if i read that on a hallmark card or not.. but i think it is right). xx (((((((missusbubble)))))))))
Thanks ((((mer)))..My day to day life is so different then most people....Hard to explain without making some people mad so I wont try to..

The miracle of loving
And
Old 01-08-2010, 01:22 AM   #1293
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau View Post
I confess to feeling an intense, crushing disappointment in the fat acceptance/plus size community. It's been looming the whole year. I've been reading post after post that left me questioning everything about fat beauty and the purpose and legitimacy of this community. I get that people are people, no matter what group or cause they claim to further or champion, but there are times where the glaring hypocrisy in this community makes me ill - actually physically ill. This is not an oh woe is me here do I depart cruel world post- I'm staying put - but I just needed to vent this incredible sense of empty...loss?? I'm feeling right now
Tau, fat beauty if for real no matter how many stupid comments.

Queen Elizabeth I residing within.

If I continue to eat I will grow as big as a room.
"What are rooms for?":bow:

Last edited by Tina; 01-08-2010 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Please, no blanket insults of our community members...
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:22 PM   #1294
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I often feel like I don't fit either, but that's ok 'cause I'm having "a moment." lol I'm 32 (feel 132) and often feel OLD for the site.......so many teens and kids...uhhh people lol in their 20s. It's seems like a whole different mindset...I guess because it is. I've been there, done that, made those mistakes, and cringe when I see one of the younger members heading for the same mistake(s) I've made.

The FAs that post mostly seem to be in their 20s and so be bluntly honest, I don't want someone in their 20s.... Sorry.......been there, tried that.....never again.

So I know what you're talking about. So don't leave, you'll be missed to much . We should have an "old" lady's club . lol Talk about those "crazy kids." lol

And Mizz Mertastic, my dear, no matter what you may think, you are welcome everywhere. You draw love to you without realizing it .

Emily Dickinson
Old 01-08-2010, 08:26 PM   #1295
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracyarts View Post
I confess that I wish I could keep my Christmas lights up year-round. It made me really happy to get towards the end of my street at night and see the glow coming from my house. I also confess that I love being the only person I've seen in my little town with purple Christmas lights (they actually glow a kind of magenta color) strung up along with the clear icicle lights.

Tracy
Purple lights! How fun!!!!

Emily Dickinson
Old 01-08-2010, 10:38 PM   #1296
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC that Michele's song in The Party (the 1968 Peter Sellers movie) makes me cry.

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 11:30 PM   #1297
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

Thanks Mizz.. To me 30 is now kind of a foreign age..Life was so hard during that time and all I did was work,I forgot what fun was for a while!

The miracle of loving
And
Old 01-09-2010, 03:37 PM   #1298
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

IC I'm feeling quite a bit overwhelmed by life right now. Trying to move, gather enough money to move, pack, getting the flu, then generally feeling like shit, then life......sigh.........SCREAM!!!!!!!!

IC I wish my mother would go away for a few day so I could just relax...... Don't see that happening

I have a migraine. Wonder why.

Emily Dickinson
Old 01-09-2010, 04:27 PM   #1299
Pharadox
Smiley :)

Pharadox can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPharadox can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

IC that I did something today that was really difficult for me to do and now my heart feels like it is breaking.

IC that I'm going to need some time to recover.

IC that I know a year from now I won't feel this way about it but right now it would be nice if I could skip the entire year.

IC that I'm not going to let this break me, no matter how hard I have to work to hold it together for now.
Old 01-09-2010, 04:35 PM   #1300
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharadox View Post
IC that I did something today that was really difficult for me to do and now my heart feels like it is breaking.

IC that I'm going to need some time to recover.

IC that I know a year from now I won't feel this way about it but right now it would be nice if I could skip the entire year.

IC that I'm not going to let this break me, no matter how hard I have to work to hold it together for now.
(((HUGS))) to you Pharadox. Just know, that you will always have as much support here as you need.