Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-09-2010, 04:41 PM   #1301
Pharadox
Smiley :)

Pharadox can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPharadox can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefairywren View Post
(((HUGS))) to you Pharadox. Just know, that you will always have as much support here as you need.
Thank you LFW... that means a lot to me.
Old 01-09-2010, 05:07 PM   #1302
jdsumm
persistently hopeful

jdsumm does more than just post hot picsjdsumm does more than just post hot picsjdsumm does more than just post hot picsjdsumm does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharadox View Post
IC that I did something today that was really difficult for me to do and now my heart feels like it is breaking.

IC that I'm going to need some time to recover.

IC that I know a year from now I won't feel this way about it but right now it would be nice if I could skip the entire year.

IC that I'm not going to let this break me, no matter how hard I have to work to hold it together for now.
(((Pharadox))) So sorry for your heartache. I have no words of wisdom, just wanted to give you more hugs. Glad you are here.
Old 01-09-2010, 05:18 PM   #1303
Pharadox
Smiley :)

Pharadox can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPharadox can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsumm View Post
(((Pharadox))) So sorry for your heartache. I have no words of wisdom, just wanted to give you more hugs. Glad you are here.
Thank you so much. You guys are all so amazing. I'm glad you're here, too.

*hugs to all*
Old 01-09-2010, 07:43 PM   #1304
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC that when I'm feeling down because I'm fat, I can come to this place and know I'm amongst supportive friends. Thanks to all of you!

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Punkin1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 09:39 PM   #1305
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
IC that I did something today that was really difficult for me to do and now my heart feels like it is breaking.

IC that I know a year from now I won't feel this way about it but right now it would be nice if I could skip the entire year.

IC that I'm not going to let this break me, no matter how hard I have to work to hold it together for now.
I am so sorry that you are in so much pain..I am glad tho that you can see the light at the end of the tunnel,that helps! (((((((hugss)))))))

Only two miracles are worth seeing:
The miracle of loving
And
The miracle of forgiving-Sri Chinmoy
BubbleButtBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 10:44 PM   #1306
Fluffy51888
Glitter Queen

Fluffy51888 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffy51888 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffy51888 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffy51888 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffy51888 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffy51888 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffy51888 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffy51888 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffy51888 makes people happy simply by logging in

IC that I am super happy. I'm finally going to be getting my cuddles that I feel like I've waited forever for! It'll just be for one night, but I can't wait. It's been too long. :-D
Fluffy51888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 02:37 AM   #1307
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

(((((((Hugs))))))) I wish you the best of luck and I hope things turn out for the better fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkin1024 View Post
IC that when I'm feeling down because I'm fat, I can come to this place and know I'm amongst supportive friends. Thanks to all of you!
(((((((Hugs Ella))))))) I certainly understand! I hope your down feels flee quickly.

"Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all."
Emily Dickinson
MizzSnakeBite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 07:27 PM   #1308
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Super hugs to everyone who is hurting in this thread. <3
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:01 PM   #1309
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalUT11 View Post
Super hugs to everyone who is hurting in this thread. <3
You are super-sweet, Crystal. :*

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 02:09 PM   #1310
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I did something good for ME yesterday. No one else really benefits from it, other than me.
Some of you know I joined an independent competitive indoor drumline. The issue is that after last weekend, I wasn't sure I was going to be able to keep up with everyone. I hadn't played in 2 years. But, when I went to that rehearsal, people kept thanking me for coming out. People said "glad to have you here."
I've only ever heard that from a former mentor, and people at bashes. So, yesterday I went to rehearsal. I didn't let myself get scared and back out. I went, and I remembered a lot more than I thought I would. I bonded with all the other guys. It felt *so good* to be among like-minded people. Everyone's there for one reason. They want to have fun, and they want to win. No one judged me, or made snarky comments about me. All they did was play with me, and I think that's all I've really wanted for a long time now. I wanted to play with people, and spend time with people that shared interests.
Old 01-11-2010, 06:17 PM   #1311
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

That's awesome, Kris. Have a wonderful time with your new drumline friends.

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 09:35 PM   #1312
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
I did something good for ME yesterday. No one else really benefits from it, other than me.
Some of you know I joined an independent competitive indoor drumline. The issue is that after last weekend, I wasn't sure I was going to be able to keep up with everyone. I hadn't played in 2 years. But, when I went to that rehearsal, people kept thanking me for coming out. People said "glad to have you here."
I've only ever heard that from a former mentor, and people at bashes. So, yesterday I went to rehearsal. I didn't let myself get scared and back out. I went, and I remembered a lot more than I thought I would. I bonded with all the other guys. It felt *so good* to be among like-minded people. Everyone's there for one reason. They want to have fun, and they want to win. No one judged me, or made snarky comments about me. All they did was play with me, and I think that's all I've really wanted for a long time now. I wanted to play with people, and spend time with people that shared interests.
Yea! Good for you!!

"Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all."
Emily Dickinson
Old 01-11-2010, 09:45 PM   #1313
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC that last night, I plucked up the courage and took a photo of myself in the nude. And the sight of it did not have me in a panic, or state of shock. I think I am finally getting there
Old 01-11-2010, 09:51 PM   #1314
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

Quote:
IC that last night, I plucked up the courage and took a photo of myself in the nude. And the sight of it did not have me in a panic, or state of shock. I think I am finally getting there
Yea to you!!! CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS!!!!

Emily Dickinson
Old 01-11-2010, 10:03 PM   #1315
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzSnakeBite View Post
Yea to you!!! CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS!!!!
{{{ LFW }} I DITTO MSB! Wasn't it such a lovely feeling?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 04:14 AM   #1316
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
{{{ LFW }} I DITTO MSB! Wasn't it such a lovely feeling?
Thanks ladies
The best way for me to describe it OWA....it felt liberating. I have this mental image of myself, but that was not who I saw in the photo. And it made me cry, but happy tears.
Old 01-12-2010, 05:34 AM   #1317
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

Quote:
Thanks ladies
The best way for me to describe it OWA....it felt liberating. I have this mental image of myself, but that was not who I saw in the photo. And it made me cry, but happy tears.
This makes me smile

Emily Dickinson
Old 01-12-2010, 06:44 AM   #1318
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

Talking Scrabbie Tales!!

The scene: Scrabble sitting on his Momma's shoulder in the living room.

Scrab: "I wanna go to bed."
Momma Bird (me): "No, it's too early. You just have to wait a little bit longer."
Scrabble: poops on me on purpose
Momma Bird: "Scrabble!"
Scrabble: "I'm sorry." <leans over for a hug and a kiss, and is upset over his transgression>
Momma Bird: "It's OK, I love you." <gives The Baby kisses and head rubs til he gobbles>

End of tale

Emily Dickinson
Old 01-12-2010, 06:53 AM   #1319
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

Quote:
The scene: Scrabble sitting on his Momma's shoulder in the living room.

Scrab: "I wanna go to bed."
Momma Bird (me): "No, it's too early. You just have to wait a little bit longer."
Scrabble: poops on me on purpose
Momma Bird: "Scrabble!"
Scrabble: "I'm sorry." <leans over for a hug and a kiss, and is upset over his transgression>
Momma Bird: "It's OK, I love you." <gives The Baby kisses and head rubs til he gobbles>

End of tale

LOL
Naughty baby!!
Old 01-12-2010, 02:17 PM   #1320
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC - It is good to be here today!

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Punkin1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:20 PM   #1321
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkin1024 View Post
IC - It is good to be here today!
It's always good to see you!
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:34 PM   #1322
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

Quote:
LOL
Naughty baby!!
That he is!

Emily Dickinson
Old 01-12-2010, 04:30 PM   #1323
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

Unhappy

IC: My migraines are coming back worse and more often.......I think it's because I'm reducing the Lyrica. I know all the stress I've been under doesn't help, but after thinking, they REALLY got bad after the dose was lowered.

Emily Dickinson
Old 01-12-2010, 04:55 PM   #1324
luscious_lulu
Boobzilla

luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
IC: My migraines are coming back worse and more often.......I think it's because I'm reducing the Lyrica. I know all the stress I've been under doesn't help, but after thinking, they REALLY got bad after the dose was lowered.
Migraines bite the big one. Sorry, they've come back.
luscious_lulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 04:57 PM   #1325
Tam

Tam can now change their title

I like to touch other guys with my belly as if it as something non-planned. Lol.
For example, at school.
Tam is offline   Reply With Quote