Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 07-19-2009, 01:17 PM   #126
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

IC that my brain has been doing this thing lately (that I thought it stopped doing a while ago) where it replays times that I was really embarrassed/humiliated, like stuff from when I was in elementary school, and I get the physical "embarrassment" effects and blush really hard out of nowhere even though I know the stuff I'm mentally replaying is silly and it's not something that would embarrass me now. It just loops the moments over and over and then I'm feeling weirdly ashamed even though I'm just sitting by myself in the lab. Sigh... stupid brain, when will you ever shut up?
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 07:27 PM   #127
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
IC that my brain has been doing this thing lately (that I thought it stopped doing a while ago) where it replays times that I was really embarrassed/humiliated, like stuff from when I was in elementary school, and I get the physical "embarrassment" effects and blush really hard out of nowhere even though I know the stuff I'm mentally replaying is silly and it's not something that would embarrass me now. It just loops the moments over and over and then I'm feeling weirdly ashamed even though I'm just sitting by myself in the lab. Sigh... stupid brain, when will you ever shut up?
This happens to me sometimes too.. not as much now, but when I was really being affected by my OCD. I think it's part of the obsessive thoughts. I'm not saying that this is what's happening to you, just random thoughts.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 07:41 PM   #128
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC that I'm home from my weekend in Vegas, and I'm sunburned and TIRED!
Old 07-20-2009, 10:23 AM   #129
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC that I'm in love with two coats. They're both expensive! How do I choose?
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 10:55 AM   #130
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Post pics Kayrae!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 12:16 PM   #131
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC that a few friends went to an amusement park and told me of the amazing fun they had, and it made me miss riding rollercoasters, when I wasn't too big to fit into the seat.
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 12:31 PM   #132
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08
This happens to me sometimes too.. not as much now, but when I was really being affected by my OCD. I think it's part of the obsessive thoughts. I'm not saying that this is what's happening to you, just random thoughts.
I'm glad I'm not the only one, heh. I do have family history of OCD and I have ADHD which is strongly linked to OCD, so it would probably be a good idea to discuss it with my therapist.

Also, I wanna see the coats too!
Old 07-20-2009, 12:48 PM   #133
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

Steve Madden Hooded Duffle Coat

I can't find a link for the other coat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Post pics Kayrae!
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 01:12 PM   #134
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

!!

I don't know about the other one, but that coat is AWESOME! I love the fuschia plaid and the toggles.
Old 07-21-2009, 05:07 PM   #135
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
I'm glad I'm not the only one, heh. I do have family history of OCD and I have ADHD which is strongly linked to OCD, so it would probably be a good idea to discuss it with my therapist.
Yeah you should. :]
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 07:35 PM   #136
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalUT11 View Post
IC that a few friends went to an amusement park and told me of the amazing fun they had, and it made me miss riding rollercoasters, when I wasn't too big to fit into the seat.
IC, I do not miss roller coasters at all. The last time I was on one (in high school I think) it got stuck and it was the kind where you dangle from the track. My seat was dangling over a pond and I was uncomfortable, couldn't breathe well and it was all I could do to keep from having a panic attack. No thanks.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 08:55 PM   #137
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC that I wish I had more time to spend in here!

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Punkin1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 06:19 PM   #138
Teresa
Abundantly Corpulent

Teresa does more than just post hot picsTeresa does more than just post hot picsTeresa does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by steely View Post
Isn't Jeff Goldblum just hot!? Most people think I'm crazy, but since Earth Girls Are Easy he's just gotten better looking every year.
IC that I first found Jeff Goldblum sexy when he took his shirt off in the remake of "The Fly". Mmmmmmmmmmmmm what a body!
Old 07-23-2009, 06:29 PM   #139
fffff

fffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging infffff makes people happy simply by logging in

Several times a week I have sex dreams about House.
fffff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 08:10 PM   #140
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Sometimes I wish I could just get in my car and travel all over the USA without a care in the world!

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Old 07-23-2009, 09:11 PM   #141
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fffff View Post
Clearly you're meant to have a relationship with Mini.
Old 07-25-2009, 12:07 AM   #142
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkin1024 View Post
Sometimes I wish I could just get in my car and travel all over the USA without a care in the world!
I call shotgun! Let's get this BBW roadtrip underway!

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 10:10 AM   #143
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fffff View Post

That makes two of us.

He's really into me, he just doesn't quite know it yet.
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 09:57 PM   #144
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl07093 View Post
I call shotgun! Let's get this BBW roadtrip underway!
You know, a roadtrip with my BBW girlfriends has always been one of my dream trips. I'd love to travel across the states and see how many Dims people I could meet. Also, I'd love to visit all the "food" spots like they mention on the Travel Channel. Who knows, when I win the Lottery, I'll have the means to get a BBW tour group together!

Old 07-25-2009, 11:52 PM   #145
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I wanna be the one who kills the trucker with the naked woman mudflaps!!!

I called it!!
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 05:25 AM   #146
Jane
Photo (c) Fatlane

Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
I wanna be the one who kills the trucker with the naked woman mudflaps!!!

I called it!!

Oh, come now, these are MUCH more disgusting:

http://www.bumpernuts.com/
Old 07-26-2009, 07:51 AM   #147
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Once my son and I were looking for parking to go in the store. We parked near a truck that had those idiotic mudflaps and also a playboy bunny sticker on the back window in the cab of the truck. I turned to him then pointed to the truck and said, "This is who you do not want to be. See that crap on the truck? That crap on the truck serves two purposes: he advertises that he gets no sex, and at the same time, that crap serves as salt peter for women, thereby perpetuating the cycle."

Just add those balls and it's truly complete.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 08:54 AM   #148
Jane
Photo (c) Fatlane

Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
Once my son and I were looking for parking to go in the store. We parked near a truck that had those idiotic mudflaps and also a playboy bunny sticker on the back window in the cab of the truck. I turned to him then pointed to the truck and said, "This is who you do not want to be. See that crap on the truck? That crap on the truck serves two purposes: he advertises that he gets no sex, and at the same time, that crap serves as salt peter for women, thereby perpetuating the cycle."

Just add those balls and it's truly complete.
When you have to buy some, and hang them out for all to see in order to have some....people know it.
Old 07-26-2009, 08:37 PM   #149
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

You ladies make me giggle! How about, on our historical roadtrip, we try to spot FA stickers too! Just like the game we played when I was a kid, spot the out of state license plate. That usually kept us well occupied.

Old 07-26-2009, 09:15 PM   #150
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in

IC if I ever win enough money on the lottery I am going to make sure Punkin gets her road trip!

Only two miracles are worth seeing:
The miracle of loving
And
The miracle of forgiving-Sri Chinmoy
BubbleButtBabe is offline   Reply With Quote