Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 08-06-2009, 09:39 PM   #201
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess that I sleep-talk. I also confess that almost everybody I've ever shared a bed with did/does, too. My personal favorite was, "I'm dreaming that you and I are lying in bed talking about Burt Reynolds' mustache."

I confess that the 1994 midterm elections scarred me for life.

I confess that I have a huge necrophilic crush on James Madison.

I confess that I really like the Tony DeSare cover of "Bizarre Love Triangle."

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 09:42 PM   #202
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

My hubby is a sleep talker too! The conversations I remember most are usually him giving directions about moving things. It is funny! I have noticed that he only does this when he is very anxious or feeling pressure about something. He snores too, but so do I! He's told me he has heard me crying and singing in my sleep. Again, usually when I'm stressed out about something.

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Punkin1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 09:52 PM   #203
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffie View Post
. . . . snipped

It does it does. Goooo for it. I will totally share some of Mr. Buffie's sleep-babble nuggets. There have been more than a few.

Fun button! Do you ever look at the buttons here? One Horse Shy

I really like the fortune cookie tees. And the owls... Who? WHOM!
started a sleep talking thread in the lounge.

IC I like that site, especially the gunsliger graphic and I really like that that shirt goes up to a size 32.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 03:26 PM   #204
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess that I have been listening to this song constantly for the last two hours on iTunes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmH3_TbfHaA

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
Old 08-07-2009, 07:00 PM   #205
Keb
Princess

Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC that I know I need to tell the guy I've been dating that I can't see him anymore because of the smoking, but I'm terrified that it'll be another 29 years before I get anymore kisses and cuddles.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:31 PM   #206
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keb View Post
IC that I know I need to tell the guy I've been dating that I can't see him anymore because of the smoking, but I'm terrified that it'll be another 29 years before I get anymore kisses and cuddles.

Have you mentioned how much it bothers you?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 08:38 PM   #207
Keb
Princess

Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Keb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yeah, he knew, and when I said it was a dealbreaker for me after the first date, he offered not to smoke around me. He didn't keep his word, and every time he'd apologize...but it's pretty clear he values smoking above being with me.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:43 PM   #208
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Yeah, he knew, and when I said it was a dealbreaker for me after the first date, he offered not to smoke around me. He didn't keep his word, and every time he'd apologize...but it's pretty clear he values smoking above being with me.
Oh yeah....I can see your point there. If he can't keep his word about something that important to you, then he will easily break it about other things, too.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 08-07-2009, 09:13 PM   #209
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Keb that sucks. He shouldn't be smoking around you if you don't like it. At the same time, it is insanely difficult to quit. It's so not your responsibility, but have you offered to help him quit?
Old 08-07-2009, 09:35 PM   #210
Keb
Princess

I don't think he wants to, really. And anyways, there are other signs the relationship isn't going where I wanted it to. I'm just very sad about it. And scared that it'll be a very long time before I have someone else.
Old 08-07-2009, 09:49 PM   #211
olwen
Disco Bear

Quote:
I don't think he wants to, really. And anyways, there are other signs the relationship isn't going where I wanted it to. I'm just very sad about it. And scared that it'll be a very long time before I have someone else.
It's totally not worth it to be miserable all the time. I'd rather be alone than be with someone who pisses me off all the time. Keb there are other guys out there.
Old 08-08-2009, 06:41 PM   #212
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by olwen View Post
It's totally not worth it to be miserable all the time. I'd rather be alone than be with someone who pisses me off all the time. Keb there are other guys out there.
This is the truth..........all of it. It does seem best to move on if he cannot respect your feelings and thinks telling you what you want to hear is enough...it goes beyond the smoking.

Think of it this way....what if you missed the kind of guy that you really want all because you stayed with this one? How would that make you feel?

Old 08-08-2009, 06:47 PM   #213
Keb
Princess

Yeah, I know what you mean, GEF. It's just hard to deal with.
Old 08-08-2009, 08:35 PM   #214
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC this smoking thing reminds me of Sex and the City... Aidan didn't want to date Carrie because she was a smoker...
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 09:07 PM   #215
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC it's that time of the month and I am so wanting chocolate! I finally sweet talked my hubby into making some brownies - they sure are good. I'm having a hard time keeping from eating too many of them!

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Old 08-08-2009, 09:23 PM   #216
Jane
Photo (c) Fatlane

Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!

I watched the Sex in the City movie tonight for the first time.

I finally figured out what I am: An Emotional Cutter
Old 08-08-2009, 09:52 PM   #217
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

I confess that I post a lot of meaningless shit to the BBW Confessions thread.

I also confess that I feel really, really emotionally fragile right now.

~ The Cure

Old 08-08-2009, 10:59 PM   #218
b0nnie

b0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging in

IC that when my son is with me HE is the boss of my fashion choices. He tells me when he thinks my shirts are too low cut, or when he thinks that my skirt is too short, or even that I don't match, and oh, yeah...did I mention that he's only seven and a half.
b0nnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 02:56 AM   #219
lemonadebrigade

lemonadebrigade can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslemonadebrigade can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslemonadebrigade can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I confess that I watched The Lion King last night and cried my eyes out.
lemonadebrigade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 01:49 PM   #220
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC that yesterday, I was shopping at the Outlet Malls with my aunt and 12 year old cousin.

We were in Rue 21 and she was finding some cute outfits for school. We were standing in the fitting room hall (we weren't allowed in the actual fitting room), and we saw this 16 year old girl come out and tell her mom that the shirt made her look fat. She was probably a size 12, which in that store, is pretty large.

I looked at her and said, "Sweetheart. I think that shirt makes you look absolutely fabulous. It compliments the highlights in your hair and it makes your bust look amazing."

She bought the shirt.
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 01:57 PM   #221
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Crystal, that's awesome
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 04:10 PM   #222
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in

IC I am having more senior moments lately..

Only two miracles are worth seeing:
The miracle of loving
And
The miracle of forgiving-Sri Chinmoy
BubbleButtBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 05:03 PM   #223
olwen
Disco Bear

IC that Cary Grant is my new favorite actor of all time.
Old 08-09-2009, 06:22 PM   #224
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleButtBabe View Post
IC I am having more senior moments lately..
I'd like to confess this, too. I'm going to be 41, I thought it would hold off a little longer.
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 09:53 PM   #225
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Aww, go ahead Steely, saying the phrase "I'm having a Senior moment" is so liberating!