Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 04-17-2011, 02:32 PM   #251
Cyn

Cyn has said some nice things

Hello. I introduced myself on the main board but wanted to do so here as well.

Name: Cyn

Location: Dublin, Ireland. I'm American and was born and raised in Florida. I go home twice a year for a few weeks at a time.

Profession: Homemaker, writer and Amateur photographer

Hobbies: READING, dancing, playing WWF, shopping, Yoga, and doing whatever my kids demand that I do

likes: music, sex, tv, reading, films,facebook, angry birds, writing poetry with pen and paper, polka dots, playing barbies with my daughter, trains with my son, and shopping

dislikes: rude people, public transport, dry skin, when there's nothing good on tv, loud people, yappy dogs, and stepping on toys in the dark!

about me:
I'm a mom of 3, married to a non FA, and very lonely. I live very far from any family and have few friends. I'm very crafty and I can do anything I put my mind to. I love boys and girls but hate labels. I happen to be in love with a man who prefers skinny girls but loves me even though I gained 100 + pounds after having our son.
Cyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 04:07 AM   #252
witchysbbw

witchysbbw can now change their title

Name: Marissa

Profession: Accounting and Bookkeeping but currently retired.Looking for an new direction.

Hobbies: music, movies, online computing, cooking, baking, gaming, reading, searching for trivial information

Likes: Conversation, exploring my environment, Catering to my cats, lazing around, Chocolate, trying new foods

Dislikes: stupidity, intolerance, bullies, lack of kindness on all levels, selfish drivers

About me: SSBBW born and raised in Tampa, FL. Recently widowed after 15 years of marriage and still finding the transition challenging. I am in a transitional period right now, so I am searching for new challenges and direction.
witchysbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 07:54 AM   #253
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Welcome!!!
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 03:18 PM   #254
j9gril

j9gril has said some nice things
Default about me..

Intro's all around....

Name: Janine
Profession: Exec Assistant

Likes: reading, all things crafty, time with friends, absorbing the cafe culture, listening to music (heavy rock, soft rock, metal, and toby keith), writing, intellectually stimulating conversation, tattoos ..

Dislikes: mean spirited people, comparisons, bitterness - in coffee and people

About me: i have a paper fetish.. i absolutely MUST have pen/paper with me at all times in case the muse strikes.. i write A LOT..
Old 04-30-2011, 09:15 AM   #255
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I want to say Welcome! to all the new ladies

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 03:09 PM   #256
LadyDeelicious
Finally Back Again!

LadyDeelicious can now change their title

Name: Diane
Profession: Accounting Clerk and Customer Svc Rep (2 jobs)

Hobbies: music, movies, online computing, cooking, baking, card games, comedy shows, beach, swimming, camping, watching football,

Likes: see hobbies also conversation, Sushi, horror films, NASCAR, WWE

Dislikes: dishonesty, seats that are too small for my hiney!

About me: Friendly, fun seeking, very open and honest, SSBBW from SoCal who really loves to go to Vegas
LadyDeelicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 03:36 PM   #257
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome welcome all newcomers!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 05:15 PM   #258
fluffyandcute

fluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized rep

Welcome! Hope you like it here at Dimensions
Old 05-09-2011, 12:01 PM   #259
recyclelab

recyclelab has said some nice things

Name: Eva

Profession: artist / doll maker / jewelry designer

Hobbies:Art,Books,Music,D.I.Y.projects and crafts, Movies and Fashion

Likes: sarcastic sense of humour,nerds ,my friends and to laugh

Dislikes:Rude people and plastic stuff

About me: I am still trying to see myself as a beautifull person in and outside no matter of my weight....so i'm here to be inspired by you all.
Old 05-09-2011, 12:20 PM   #260
tiafp

tiafp has said some nice things

Name: Andrea

Profession: Geologist

Hobbies: Sewing, outdoors stuff, live music, watching whole seasons of TV shows in one sitting , reading, swimming

Likes: The fat acceptance community that I've recently discovered online

Dislikes: Ignorance & close-minded people, flying

About me: Finishing up grad school, and trying to figure out what to do next in life. Probably travel. I found out about Dimensions from the Village Voice article and it's opened my eyes to something I didn't know existed. It's wonderful.
tiafp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 03:09 PM   #261
Pitch

Pitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 club

Oh, another introduction thread! I get waaay too excited about these. Any survey, really. >.>

Name: Leslie. Or Pitch, Lar or Kunkka. (Dont ask on the last one)
Profession: Tattoo apprentice, illustrator and glassblower.
Stats: (Had to as a roleplayer. XD) 5'6, black hair, hazel eyes, 287lbs, level 46 Sorceress. Pro: Loyal and well spoken. Cons: Too blunt, oft considered an asshole.
Hobbies: Movies, cartoons, body modification, trolling alt-bars with friends, fashion history, world history, anything WW2 related, language, comicking, roleplaying.
Likes: Cooking, making and creating cocktails and drinking wine, cats, Trolley Hops (a monthly Louisville event), world cuisine, women, men, classic cars and T-shirts with overly nerdy things on them like "No" or the "Weyland-Yutani" logo from the Alien movies. Feminism

Dislikes: Shallow or vapid people. Anti-choice/Anti-feminist people and rhetoric. Those shoving theology into law.

About me: Once you get to know me I'm pretty nice. Honestly. I might even draw for you. 8D

A clearer picture of my avatar and my stupid expression--

Old 05-09-2011, 07:43 PM   #262
LuckyDreamer87

LuckyDreamer87 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLuckyDreamer87 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Talking

Name: Jessica

Profession: non- profit agency

Hobbies:reading,music,knitting,swimming,photograph y,and watching corny B movies(ya know the ones that kill your brains cells while watching them)

Likes: travel, going dancing,shopping(though i window shop more often than not),and getting into really long and convoluted conversations about random things.

Dislikes: dishonesty, insincerity,and i really dislike oatmeal....can you say ewww?
Old 05-09-2011, 10:25 PM   #263
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm so excited to see so many new people. Welcome, ladies! Have fun and relax in here!

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Punkin1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 04:52 AM   #264
Pitch

Pitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyDreamer87 View Post
Name: Jessica

Profession: non- profit agency

Hobbies:reading,music,knitting,swimming,photograph y,and watching corny B movies(ya know the ones that kill your brains cells while watching them)

Likes: travel, going dancing,shopping(though i window shop more often than not),and getting into really long and convoluted conversations about random things.

Dislikes: dishonesty, insincerity,and i really dislike oatmeal....can you say ewww?

...We must be twins. OATMEAL US UGHGUGHUGHUGH
Old 05-10-2011, 01:30 PM   #265
darlingzooloo

darlingzooloo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdarlingzooloo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hi Everyone! I'm brand spanking new, and it's wonderful to be here!

Name: Laura, also called Luu by a few people. XD;

Profession: Currently a student, working for her BFA in Illustration, will be graduating next year (Super excited and scared at the same time! )

Hobbies: Reading, baking (apparently I make a mean cookie and my dad recently taught me how to make rolls.), I enjoy doing crafty things like shrinky dinks and jewelry making but I'm not uber professional at it, walking around is fun to, and drawing or painting outside with the trees!!! <3

Music: Because I forgot to add this in the other thread-post intro thing i did....My musical likings are vast and varied, if you walked past my room you'd hear Irish and Scottish tunes to Bollywood, to 90's pop/rock, to Bing Crosby, Regina Spektor, Dresden Dolls, and classic animated film toons. Suggest bands to me! I love listening to new music!

Likes: Art, Art History, Tea!!!!!!!, almost anything played on the history channel, I'm also a sucker for criminal minds, Law and Order SVU, and paranormal state. I love being with friends and family, I am an animal lover, bears, red pandas, and big dogs in general (and plushies of them) equal <3 <3 <3

Dislikes: Selfishness, lack of empathy, highschool behaviors, people who spit on the ground when you are walking or driving by, monkeys and starfish. XD
darlingzooloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 04:57 PM   #266
LuckyDreamer87

LuckyDreamer87 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLuckyDreamer87 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch View Post
...We must be twins. OATMEAL US UGHGUGHUGHUGH

Haha pitch....i also really dislike farina and grits...lol
Old 06-19-2011, 02:07 AM   #267
lollipops708

lollipops708 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslollipops708 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default present!

Hello!

Likes: harry potter, painting, reading spending endless hours on the computer,
And cooking for my husband.

Dislikes: ignorance, close mindedness, cold food, the dark, stretch marks and above all rudeness.
also i have my own buisness I do paintings on bags, jeans, shirts jackets and just about anything else made of cloth.

Much love! <3
lollipops708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 09:34 AM   #268
nite_mare

nite_mare can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesnite_mare can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Me...

Name: Nite Mare

Profession: Secretary

Hobbies: Reading, swimming, boating, movies, camping

Likes: I love the water, love camping and being outside in nice weather. I love to make strangers smile.. I love to laugh and joke with my friends..

Dislikes: Mean people, close-mindedness

About me: A fat girl that is having trouble accepting who she is. I desperately want to learn to ignore constant taunts and rude comments about my weight and stop letting people hurt my feelings. I understand I'm not pretty.. but why do people have to be so mean? Found this site hoping to find acceptance from someone.. hoping to finally not be ignored and made to feel bad about myself.
nite_mare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 12:28 PM   #269
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome everyone! There's a lot of threads on the forums to cater to many tastes and interests so don't be strangers. Just dive right in!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 07:04 PM   #270
cinnamongirlky
Fantabulous

cinnamongirlky can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescinnamongirlky can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Name: For now, you can call me Cinnamon ;-)

Likes: MUSIC, reading, crafting, cooking/baking, playing computer games, spending time with my family, nice people, the rain, the beach, coffee, coca-cola

Dislikes: Rude/racist people, germs (ICK), people who don't practice good hygiene, overly loud people

I am 44 (be 45 July 5th). I have 3 grown children who are out on their own (yeah I had them young). I am trying to "get my groove" back after my last relationship ended 6 years ago. I am a SSBBW and I am learning to love myself again...I hope to meet a lot of nice people and make some friends!

I look forward to hanging out here!
cinnamongirlky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 03:24 PM   #271
GlassDaemon

GlassDaemon does more than just post hot picsGlassDaemon does more than just post hot picsGlassDaemon does more than just post hot pics

Name: err.... Demetria, Eve, Serena, or GlassDaemon you pick

Profession: Hospitality, Comfort Inn, Front Desk Clerk, love my job.

Hobbies: Reading, Writing, playing video games, drawing, picking on people I love.

Music: My favorite band is Avenged Sevenfold, but I listen to a lot of alternative, rock, techno and a lot of categories that fall in between those and some outside of them.

Likes: Sex, the water; ocean, pool etc, clothes, shoes, jewelry, art, books, new games(can't wait for Skyrim), kisses and snuggles

Dislikes:
Chinese, Japanese, Mexican, or food that's even mildly spicy, yes I'm a picky eater. Know-it-all people, whiny people, liars, the dishes, laundry, bad romance novels, most of TV

About me: My fat acceptance is newly acquired, it came about from my persistent boyfriend and google image searching "fat chicks in bikinis" and my "graduation" shall we call it, will be the bikini I have coming in the mail that I'll be wearing on vacation this year... hopefully. I've always been a vain person, which is a paradox in and of itself because I never accepted or felt pretty being fat, but somehow I still dressed up looked in a mirror and felt like I looked better than everyone else.

I have really bad feet, I have bunions and flat feet and last year I tripped and broke the fifth metatarsal in my right foot, my arms weren't strong enough to get around with crutches, I used a wheel chair. I was in a cast for two months with no signs of healing, two weeks and I had surgery to put a screw in the bone, it was my first surgery. I spent two more weeks in a splint waiting for it to heal enough for me to move into a walking boot. I still needed the crutches, my leg was so week at this point it couldn't carry even a portion of my weight. It took two more months for me to get strong enough to limp around my house and I still couldn't go long distances. My process went from approximately mid February 2010 to late July/early August 2010.

My boyfriend was with me through this entire process and even when I screamed at him to leave me alone that I didn't need help he'd silently go to the kitchen and get the drink that would have taken me a half hour to get and I'd cry when he'd hand it to me. I was too stubborn to sleep downstairs so I crawled up and down the stairs every day to get to and from my bedroom. Too this day I'm still stubborn as a brick and struggle to be independent in every way, but now, I know who I can count on and there is no doubt in my mind the care and love that these people carry for me.

Sorry I went a little over the top, my surgery was a big deal for me, though I'm sure others have much more impressive self struggles than mine, I still like to share it.
Old 07-03-2011, 09:25 PM   #272
kaylaisamachine
I'm a Little Teapot

kaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Name: Kayla
Profession: Student
Likes: Singing, dancing, movies, video games, concerts, drinking, reading, picnics, stargazing, filthy humor, sex, long walks at the beach (lol), food and ANIMALS!
Dislikes: Not a lot comes to my mind, usually don't think of anything unless it's brought up. But, I dislike seafood, ignorant/arrogant people, dishonesty, disloyalty, the usual.
About me: I'm an 18 year old big girl in the process of accepting myself more and more for my size. I know I'm young and have a long road ahead of myself, but trying to start that off in a good way.
Old 07-10-2011, 12:13 PM   #273
MandyMajestic

MandyMajestic has said some nice things

Profession: Model

Hobbies: Swimming, Camping, Reading, Cooking

Likes: Cuddling, Watching movies, Going to the rodeo (Calgary Stampede) Attending concerts!, Camping, Talking online to friends and fans, meeting new people (I love to talk so watch out) Reality shows (Love Big Brother)

Dislikes: Judgmental people!

About me: I've always been a big girl and growing up I couldn't quite find my niche. I got pregnant at 19 and started doing some pregnancy photos/modelling. Post pregnancy I was approached about starting a pay-site and thought that sounded like a lot of fun. Turns out it wasn't quite what I thought so I stopped fairly quickly. I got into web cams through Ifriends and as I gained from that curvy / plumper teen into a BBW I learned what BBW was and how loving and accepting the BBW Community was! Early 2011 I met my new web team and finally was able to get my own website. Something I'm very proud of and I love what I do. BBW's are amazing and so is the community!
MandyMajestic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 10:44 AM   #274
RedheadinNJ
found Mr. Treats-me-Right

RedheadinNJ can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRedheadinNJ can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Name: Emily

Profession: OTR Tractor Trailer Driver

Hobbies: Reading, Sewing, Cooking, Spending time with friends

Music: Country usually but I'll listen to whatever sounds interesting

Likes: Coffee, spicy/hot food, fall weather, the ocean, thunderstorms, tattoos

Dislikes: Lying or deception of any kind.

About me: I have 2 cats and a job that I love. Never married and don't have any children. I'm a cancer survivor; in remission since Jan 2010 and this alone has changed my perspective on a lot of things. I know where I'm at in life, where I'm going and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get there.
Old 07-20-2011, 12:51 AM   #275
duraznos

duraznos can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesduraznos can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesduraznos can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

just wanted to re-introduce myself since i haven't posted on here in forever and when i did it was kinda sporadic

Name: chenee (sounds like renee)

Profession: attorney (still job hunting though)

Hobbies: wasting too much time online, movies, reading, going out with friends

Likes (first that come to mind): coconut/pineapple scented things, yo mama jokes, guys with accents, the harry potter series

Dislikes (again, first ones i can think of): flan, bobby flay, grammar/punctuation errors, the transformers franchise

About me: i am very silly at times, and kind of restless at the moment since i'm not working... very psyched that a community like this exists and hopefully i'll post more often now
duraznos is offline   Reply With Quote