Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 07-20-2011, 04:44 AM   #276
*Goofy*Girl*
Kimmy

*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed

Name: Kimberly Ann

Profession: Self-Employed

Music: Stevie Nicks, Fleetwood Mac, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Mariah Carey, Beyonce, A.F.I., & 80's metal bands.

Hobbies/Things I Like to Do: Reading, music, television, movies, going to the zoo, carnivals, comedy clubs & out to eat, jumping on the trampoline, making stuff, having fun online.

Likes: Sleeping, nice & funny people, dirty jokes, sex toys, tea & fruit.

Dislikes: Liars, obnoxious, arrogant, judgemental, racist, & rude people, B.O., okra, & this crazy hot & humid weather we've been having in Chicago lately.

About Me: I'm currently an SSBBW, but have been a yo-yo-dieter most of my life. I'm from Chicago, lived in the North/Northwest suburbs most of the years. Currently single with no kids, never married. Eventually, I think I'd like to change careers and relocate to the Southern California area.
*Goofy*Girl* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 09:57 PM   #277
Kibeth
Huzzah!

Kibeth can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKibeth can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKibeth can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Name: Audrie

Profession: Nothing yet, to-be positive reinforcement dog trainer.

Hobbies: Reading, drawing, laughing, acting, clothes shopping, being on forums

Likes: Eating, animals, pets, playing simple video games, Pokemon, potatoes, clothes, the color green, cute underwear, teachers, laughing, smiling, people's parents, Lie to me, Scrubs, Music

Dislikes: Asthma, liars, Gospel, stupid pet owners, throwing up, bugs, my car's trunk, frizzy hair, smelly people,

About me: I'm not sure what to say or how to explain myself. :P you'll just have to gain your own opinion from me around the board!
Old 07-25-2011, 08:36 PM   #278
annakarina

annakarina has said some nice things

Name: Briana

Profession: Student, currently unemployed

Hobbies: Nails, Swimming, Jewlery Making, Watching Films, Dancing

Likes: Parties, Music and dancing, good friends that have your back no matter what, going on dinner and movie dates, pampering myself, shopping, philisophical conversation, mind expansion

Dislikes: Rude people, backstabbers, low flying planes (I'm a weirdo), any temperature colder than 75 F

About me: Well, I used to be a skinny chick (5'4'', 103lbs) with some MAJOR body issues... I met my ex a little over a year ago and he taught me how to relax and embrace my natural curves, not fight against them. Now I am a healthy 165lbs. I joined this community to learn more about me new body and how to deal with the struggles of being a plus sized girl.
annakarina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 08:43 PM   #279
sgageny

sgageny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessgageny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Name: Cal
Profession: student
Music: Grizzly bear, Augie March, Dire Straits, Beastie Boys, Jeff Buckley, Hits, Hot Chip, Guitar Wolf and a shit load more.
Likes: writing, reading, drinking expensive cocktails or swill,baking pretty treats, sci-fi, my cats, humour,fun and excitement.there's more that can be detailed in a pm.
Dislikes: Raptors of the veloco type.
About me : 20 year old wo-man with no real direction in life. Alls I know is I'm a ssbbw, with awesome friends and I'm looking for love. I'm sure there's more to me but that's pretty much it in a nutshell.
sgageny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 10:37 AM   #280
violetviolets

violetviolets carries a lot of weight on this boardvioletviolets carries a lot of weight on this boardvioletviolets carries a lot of weight on this boardvioletviolets carries a lot of weight on this boardvioletviolets carries a lot of weight on this board

Name: Violet

Profession: Nothing important

Hobbies: Art, sewing, crafting, shopping (I believe it's a hobby)

Likes: Baths, flowers, rain, nutella, juice, cats, all animals, vintage, Hello Kitty, girly things, movies, decorating, tea, coffee, paper

Dislikes: people who hurt/disrespect animals, rudeness

About me: I am too complicated to fit into a witty sentence.
violetviolets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 10:26 PM   #281
Shan34

Shan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging in

*raises hand* BBW here and looks like I'm in good company! Woot woot!

Name: Shannon

Profession: Caregiver (ISS)

Music: Just about everything. <3 music

Likes: Thunder storms, insects, dancing, honest people, animals, spontaneous road trips with no particular destination, flowers, spending time with friends, family, and food lol

Dislikes: Being pushed, long winters, compulsive liars, traffic...I fully plan on expanding this list but at the moment, I'm having a hard time compiling it!

About me: Living my life the only way I know how. Anything else, ASK I love to chat!
Shan34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 08:30 AM   #282
NewfieGal
Live laugh love always :)

NewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Hey folks wanna start off by saying I am loving this site and love reading all the posts, its great to have a place to come and be yourself and have acceptance not ignorance lol...so without further ado

Name: Nicole (friends call me Nicki)

Profession: LPN

Likes: books, music, people who are funny, dark eyes(dunno just something I love about brown and dark brown eyes), kids and pizza

Dislikes: rude people, snow(yes living here as made me hate it LOL), lying(no trust = no friendship) and heavy metal music

A little about me: I am a 30 year old SSBBW have been for most of my life, I come from a family of big people but we are happy! I live life to the fullest even though the single life can get a bit lonely I have such a large amount of family and friends that they keep me going and busy ....other than that just ask
NewfieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 04:49 PM   #283
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

A warm welcome to all of you lovely ladies. Enjoy your time at Dims
Old 07-31-2011, 10:38 PM   #284
cheachea

cheachea has said some nice things

Hi everyone!

Name: A.T.

Profession: Full-time Student, Nanny, Aspiring Plus Size Model

Hobbies: Reading, Art, Sewing, Cosmetology, Camping/outdoorsy Adventures, Being a Modern Hippie, Cooking, Watching the "Magic Bullet" infomercial

Likes: Film, Nature, Art, Conversations with Close Friends, Humor, Happiness

Dislikes: Maliciousness, Jon Bon Jovi

About me: Thoroughly content BBW just enjoying the ride
cheachea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 08:19 PM   #285
laurieinhou

laurieinhou can now change their title

Hello. New to the boards!

Name: Laurie
Profession: Music Teacher
Music: Broadway Musicals, Classical, American Standards, '80s, starting to get into some jazz
Likes: Photography, the Internet, exploring my city, the Texans, reading, cupcakes
Dislikes: People who can't park between the lines
About me: Shy, loner type in person. Much more confident online. Learning to bridge the two.
laurieinhou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 12:37 AM   #286
xeillia

xeillia can now change their title

Name: Alex

Profession: Centre Coordinator

Music: Classic Rock

Hobbies/Things I Like to Do: Reading, Facebook, Ten Pin Bowling, helping the BBW movement in Australia, Cooking, Scrapbooking

Dislikes: rude people, hypocritical people, doctors, crazy drivers, politics, people that make fun of "fat" people

About Me: I am a BBW living in Sydney Australia, recently married. Am keen to build up the BBW movement in Australia. Enjoying life accepting myself as myself.
xeillia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 11:29 AM   #287
Ahimsa

Ahimsa has said some nice things

Name: Odette

Profession: Nurse for people with a dementia

Hobbies: Cooking, paranormal, reading, gaming, philosophy, politics

Likes: Eating, Conversation, Hugging, Debate, Ice-cream, England, My boyfriend, Positive attitude, Cats, Music, Dancing, Meditation, Nature, Spirituality

Dislikes: Bad food, liars, extremists, noise, filth

About me: Finding this board and more fat acceptance sites and also finding a boyfriend who loves my size has made me a strong and confident BBW female who's able to believe in her self no matter what.
Ahimsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 02:57 PM   #288
AliButterfield

AliButterfield has said some nice things

Name: Ali (or Allison)

Profession: Mom, Hoepfully a student soon, and

Hobbies: My kids, my friends, new music, and other various things.

Likes: Eating!, Conversation, My girl posse, Vegetarians, Humor, Movies, Music, Saturday nights with my ladiessssssss...

Dislikes: Stupidity, rudeness, not getting my way (LOL), humidity...

About me: Coming to terms with my BBW-ness. Never really had an issue until I made an issue for myself and now getting over it. Thinking about maybe getting into plus-size pin up pictures a la BigCuties.
AliButterfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 06:48 AM   #289
Raksha

Raksha has said some nice things

Name: Raksha (Mother Wolf from The Jungle Book)

Profession: Administrator for on-line business 2 business directory

Hobbies: Internet, dog and horse behaviour (Natural horsemanship & reward based training for both dogs and horses) baking

Likes: food, my children (3 boys), being beside the sea or water

Dislikes: Ignorance

About me:I am just starting to develop my own personality and put my needs first.
Raksha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 08:28 AM   #290
prettyeyes77

prettyeyes77 does more than just post hot picsprettyeyes77 does more than just post hot picsprettyeyes77 does more than just post hot picsprettyeyes77 does more than just post hot pics

Name: Steff

Profession: I’m a Nanny for the moment, while I figure out what I want to do for the rest of my life, it’s a rather daunting decision.

Hobbies: Reading, Dancing, Debating, Writing, Drawing, Painting, Philosophy, Contemplating the Universe, Watching movies, Figuring people and things out…

Likes: Music, Old movies with lots of snarky dialog, chocolate, Animals, Kids, Old people with great stories, shopping, feeling like I’ve really helped someone, War movies like “Band of brothers” and “Sergeant York”, Pink fluffy things, Glitter, Baking,… Confusing the masses and creating minions, moohaha…

Dislikes: The human race in general is not so hot in my opinion but there are exceptions… Anyone who doesn’t like kids (you don’t have to want kids to like them). People who never have anything nice to say but refuse to keep their traps shut!

About me: I’m here because I’m working on not hating my appearance… I read too much, I’m shy at first but once you get to know me you’ll see that I’m not really the wall flower you may think me, I’m just the sort of girl who only blooms under the right circumstances. I’m a medley of contradictions, a compassionate misanthropist, a hopeful realist, an anti organized religion Christian… over all I’d say I’m complexes. I’m nice, (mostly) so feel free to talk to me!
Old 09-12-2011, 08:42 PM   #291
lushluv

lushluv has super-sized replushluv has super-sized replushluv has super-sized replushluv has super-sized rep

Name: Sonya
Music: All Kinds (No Preference)
Likes: Spring/Fall, Laughing, Romance, Sunflowers, Gentlemen, Reading/Writing,Television/Movies
Dislikes: Winter and other things, trying to be less negative.
About Me: Friendly, Single, Open Minded, Spiritual, Private (by habit),no kids/never been married/bbbw/looking to make new friends.

`Intimacy is being seen and known as the person you truly are.` ~ AB
lushluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 03:07 PM   #292
InkedPrincess

InkedPrincess has said some nice things

Name: Fascinita

Profession: Training Development and Facilitation

Hobbies: Writing, reading, RC cars, camping, random road trips, ritual sacrifice, concerts, coloring with crayons, chasing rainbows, playing in the rain

Likes: Movies - I know so many people say that but I'm a movie lover - all genres new and old. I love the drive-in too! The smell of working man, having my hair washed, chuck taylors, dancing, people watching, singing in the shower, making people laugh. Anything spooky, creepy, weird or halloweenish. Anything nerdy. Cuddling and PDA!

Dislikes: Spiders, selfish people, double standards and onions.

About me:I'm a self confident, big beautiful bisexual woman that loves her curves. Jeans and Chucks (those would be the worlds greatest sneakers for those who don't know) or dressed up to go out - doesn't matter to me - I'm not the high maintenance type. Four eyed, tattooed and perhaps a piercing, but don't worry I'm still the sort of woman you can introduce to your Mom. Want to know more..shoot me a message.
Old 10-01-2011, 01:07 PM   #293
Halie

Halie can now change their title

Hello

* I'm a 300lbs+ and a BBW. I've been overweight for the majority of my life, big as a child, big as an adult. I used to be a bit of party animal when it came to pubbing and clubbing but I've grown lazy over the past couple of years and now, prefer to have a night in with TV or music. Plus, living in the sticks isn't particularly conducive to a social life.

* I like to laugh and make others laugh.

* I work in admin/customer service, while my company get their pound of flesh from me (and then some) the job itself is very rewarding and can have it's random moments of awesome.

* I love home baking and cooking and like exchanging recipes. I've discovered recently that I have a knack with cakes. As one friend put it, I'd done things to his mouth that no woman had ever done before.

* I also love fashion. I've always struggled to get clothing in my size that isn't too W.I./mumsy/nylon or isn't grey marl sportswear. I first came across a link to Chic Star on here and I'm over the moon that there are places out there that cater for me and my style. I have already made two purchases and I lurve my netted underskirt/tu-tu!
Halie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 01:10 PM   #294
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome to Dimensions, ladies. It's good to have you here.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 09:00 PM   #295
girlwithcurves

girlwithcurves has said some nice things

Greetings all,
Long time reader, first time poster....

Name: Steffi

Profession: human services, hoping to being a student in the near future while I pursue my master's (I miss college. And getting a decent job without a master's degree is so difficult in this economy)

Hobbies: Reading, driving, photography

Likes: Snuggles, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Tinker Bell, and a long list of nerdy and/or whimsical things

Dislikes: mean people, carrots, how challenging it is to find a properly fitting pair of jeans

About me: I'm a BBW that's been on dims forever, but I was always too afraid to post. Today I decided I needed to get over that fear. Other things about me? Lately I've been on a journey of finding myself and accepting myself (especially the BBW parts)
girlwithcurves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 06:07 PM   #296
joyful_laughter

joyful_laughter has said some nice things

Hey all..I'm new here. Just checkin things out, kinda cool to see like-minded people. New to lots of the ideas/concepts here and also finding matching thoughts and feelings

Name: Kristina

Profession: student, getting my master's.

Hobbies: learning, reading, watching movies & tv

Likes: the coast, laughing, road trips, museums, art appreciation, visiting new places or trying new things

Dislikes: spiders, hot/muggy weather, nothing else so strong that I can think of to put here :P

About me: Thoughtful, analytical, friendly person. Hope to get to know some of you but I'm not the most active on message boards sometimes. We'll see.
joyful_laughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 05:16 PM   #297
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Welcome to the boards, our newest ladies. Enjoy
Old 10-13-2011, 11:34 AM   #298
gobettiepurple
I'm your huckleberry

gobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going on

For the sake of not being redundant:

I'm back

It's been a while ladies, and its good to be back
Old 11-13-2011, 05:45 PM   #299
lindso604

lindso604 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslindso604 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hello! Already posted but figured I'd officially introduce myself.

Name: Lindsay

Profession: Student right now- going into either Therapy or HR

Hobbies: Singing, Acting, Baking, Reading, Movies, Sports, Music

Likes: Broadway music, Harry Potter, any Pittsburgh sports team, tennis, dancing, watching and talking about movies, and being my weird and goofy self with my friends.

Dislikes: Closed-minded people. Also bugs and bad hair days.

About me: Still kind of accepting myself as a BBW, but I think this board and this website will really help with that.
lindso604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 05:28 PM   #300
Pinktutu

Pinktutu can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPinktutu can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Hello!

Name: Karlene

Profession: Office Assistant

Music: Almost everything, especially the blues

Likes: Reading, camping, fishing, cooking, swimming, gaming, watching movies, the color pink

Dislikes: rude people, hypocrites,

About Me: I'm a divorced mom of 2 living in NorCal, BBW, pretty shy