Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 11-21-2011, 04:59 PM   #301
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*waves hi to the new people*

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 10:52 PM   #302
Mayla

Mayla can now change their title

I introduced myself on the main board, but I'm waving here (and waving back), too. Howdy!
Mayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 11:44 AM   #303
BuxomZoe

BuxomZoe can now change their title

Name: Zoe

Profession: In between jobs, I was doing some web modeling, might get back into that actually, paid decently, and was fun.

Hobbies: Art, Eating (Eating is a hobby, right?), Shopping, Reading, Internetting...

Likes: Kisses, Salty/Savory Foods, My Doc Martens, Dresses with Tights, True Blood (on Season 3 now, no spoilers, please)

Dislikes: Sweet food, Peas and Greenbeans

About me: New to the BBW world, and the FA/Feeder world, finally seeing how attractive I can be at a bigger weight, grew up and had eating disorders, I also watched my mom go on diet after diet. I remember thinking, "Oh, I'll be happy when I'm *insert tiny weight here*, I'll have confidence when I can wear a size 0 jeans. False. I got down to my smallest weight (~130) and still wasn't happy, and was eating nothing and lost all my friends due to my disorder and me removing myself from all social settings due to the fact that I never could see how I truly looked in the mirror. It took me until I met my current boyfriend that I actually started believing that I am sexy and desirable. He changed my life.
Old 01-08-2012, 08:22 PM   #304
metabliss
Just cool enough 4 school

metabliss does more than just post hot picsmetabliss does more than just post hot picsmetabliss does more than just post hot pics
Default Cross posted like nobody's business!

Name: Cathie

Profession: I work with the developmentally disabled in group home and apartment like settings. I am also a full time business student at a private college.

Music: I love all kinds of music! I love pop, anything 80's, rap/hiphop, I like some industrial, ebm, rock, whiney emo, screamo, metal (in doses ha!), I can even get down with a country song or two (but not much more than that I like anything with a really good beat or a solid guitar riff or bass line.

Likes: getting tattooed, school, reading, going to shows, cooking, Adult Swim, animals, Johnny Cash, writing.

Dislikes: ignorance, narrow mindedness, when people don't use their blinker in a parking lot, hunting/fishing/sports, terrible grammar, when people can't handle my sick sense of humor haha

About me: I am a BIG girly girl who is no longer fighting turning 30 haha. I am obsessed with being tattooed and all things beauty related. What started out as me using makeup to cover my insecurities (ha! I can't imagine those days anymore!), turned out to be something that I love and consider a hobby. I also write a beauty blog for specifically for big girls I am pursing my Associate's in business and hope to run my own business someday. Oh, and I love making new friends so hit me up!!
metabliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 05:02 PM   #305
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Welcome to the boards, new ladies
Old 02-29-2012, 09:09 AM   #306
ChubblyNatasha

ChubblyNatasha can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesChubblyNatasha can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Hey all :)

Name: Natasha

Profession: Customer Services in Retail.

Hobbies: Reading, gaming, watching rubbish telly and the likes

Likes: Yummy food, lovely people, sunshine, Disney, and nice chit chat (hence my appearing here)

Dislikes: Belly rubs ... << >> of course not. Honestly I'm pretty easy going but if I find anything I'll be sure to update this.

About me: I'm no good at these little bio's. I'm my own special snowflake!
ChubblyNatasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 10:15 AM   #307
bbwprincess

bbwprincess has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuxomZoe View Post
Name: Zoe

It took me until I met my current boyfriend that I actually started believing that I am sexy and desirable. He changed my life.
That is great that you found a boyfriend who loves your and accepts you for your weight. its good that you recovered from your eating disorder
bbwprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 09:54 PM   #308
sugarkandy715

sugarkandy715 has said some nice things
Default Sugar Kandy

Sugar Kandy
pasadena Ca
I'm new to this forums thing

I work as an administrative assistant & massage therapist Plus an independent report for an anti aging company. If that is not enough 2 kids plus 3 websites.

I have several 4 draws plastic rolly things with rubber stamps that I would love to craft with again but I can't seem for fine the time for my self to do that.

I love to cook and try new recipes.
sugarkandy715 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 06:15 AM   #309
Lizzie

Lizzie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLizzie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Name: Lizzie
Profession: Administrative Assistant
Hobbies: violin, hiking, kayaking, martial arts
Likes: music, really good vegetarian food, a good book on a stormy night, sunsets, water.
Dislikes: a bunch of things, but who wants to think about that?
About me: I love the outdoors. Most sunny days you will find me on a trail or paddling around in a kayak. I'm quick to laugh and my favorite days are surrounded by friends and family.
Lizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 01:24 AM   #310
veggieforever
High Carb Low Fat Vegan

veggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging in

Name: Sarah-Jane

Likes: Animals, wildlife, Vegan cooking & baking, long walks, nights out, gossipping over wine, sunny days spent in beer gardens, long drives, swimming, dancing, 80's/retro horror films, anything spooky, anything sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet and tasty!!

Dislikes: Inhumanity, cruelty, arrogance, rude/obnoxious people, monotony, cakes without chocolate in them, people who dislike animals.

About Me: I am a bit of an ageing hippie! I simply adore the simple pleasures in life and love being around animals. I am in a gay marriage and have been since 2007 (together for 9 years in toto!). I am a dedicated vegan and love nothing more than making the sweetest, tastiest cakes, biscuits and meals in my kitchen and sharing them with those I love. Food created with LOVE tastes SO much nicer! xXx
Old 04-07-2012, 05:09 AM   #311
sexybbw4u

sexybbw4u does more than just post hot picssexybbw4u does more than just post hot picssexybbw4u does more than just post hot pics

Name Carol

Age... 46

Location... Florida

Hobbies.... Crafting

Marital Status.... Seperated

Dislikes... Men who send you photos of their penises....

Fetishes... I've always been one to be the life of the party... I would say that I'm a exhibitionist at heart.... Could be a way of covering up my true feelings...
sexybbw4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 03:17 PM   #312
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexybbw4u View Post
Name Carol

Age... 46

Location... Florida

Hobbies.... Crafting

Marital Status.... Seperated

Dislikes... Men who send you photos of their penises....

Fetishes... I've always been one to be the life of the party... I would say that I'm a exhibitionist at heart.... Could be a way of covering up my true feelings...
Just google up a picture of a bigger peen and send it back to them. I bet they leave you alone

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 03:48 PM   #313
sexybbw4u

sexybbw4u does more than just post hot picssexybbw4u does more than just post hot picssexybbw4u does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Just google up a picture of a bigger peen and send it back to them. I bet they leave you alone
that sounds like a good idea... LOL... thanks for the tip...
sexybbw4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 02:16 PM   #314
willow173

willow173 can now change their title

Hi, Im new and I haven't got a clue lol This place is a little bit of a revalation for me!
willow173 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 02:45 PM   #315
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Marital Status: Single

Likes: People who are genuine and honest and who appreciate the good and positive things in life.

Dislikes: Dishonesty, arrogance, and people who are judgemental

About Me: I'm single, learning to love me, learning to love life, and looking for someone who loves and accepts me just as i am.
Old 08-03-2012, 10:03 AM   #316
PinkPoodle

PinkPoodle can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPinkPoodle can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hi everyone!

Job: customer care rep for Crocs, Inc.
Relationship status: taken <3
Hobbies: video games, sewing, embroidery, BJD's (ball jointed dolls)
Dislike: people who judge based on appearance!

Honestly, I'm pretty boring
PinkPoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:57 AM   #317
Blueeyedbbw

Blueeyedbbw can now change their title

Name: Dana

Profession: Manager of a collegiate retail store, writer

Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Traveling

Dislikes: Bones..

About me: Just breaking into this. I've always hated the way I look and now I think it's time to embrace it. I see myself in a whole new light and I am enjoying every bit of it.
Blueeyedbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:42 AM   #318
Scarlett Bottom

Scarlett Bottom has said some nice things

Hello everyone! Im new to the boards and wanted to say hey!! I'm from the midwest and always looking for new friends! Love to all the BBWS!

Name: Scarlett

Profession: Hair stylist and web model

Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Traveling, family, roller derby, tattoos

Dislikes: bad smells

Last edited by Scarlett Bottom; 10-02-2012 at 09:43 AM. Reason: not enough info
Scarlett Bottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:22 PM   #319
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Name: Regan

Profession: I have four:
A. Fish Counter for the Dept. of Fish and Wildlife. It's seasonal.
B. Patient Care Coordinator for the Hospital twice a week.
C. Web Designer, Marketing, and Maintenance.
D. Freelance reporter for the local newspaper.

Hobbies: Writing. Reading. Photography. Graphic Design. Video Games. Roller Derby. Paranormal Investigating.

Likes: Beards, Mutton Chops, Glasses, Geekery and Nerdgasims, Boobs, Curves. My Canon Digital Rebel Xti. My Canon AE-1. Music and lots of it.

Dislikes: Television.

About me: I am a 36 year old geek girl. I am in love with Halloween. I chase ghosts and talk to the dead. I have been published. I am working on a novel. I do photography. My Sirius radio is set on 40s on 4.
Old 12-11-2012, 09:06 PM   #320
angeleyes68

angeleyes68 can now change their title
Wink

Name: Angeleyes68
Located: Tampa, Fl
Profession: Work in telecommunications
Hobbies: Comedies, "Words with friends", board, word, card games. Spending time with my family.
Like: like to laugh,great smiles, large hands, like sensitive men but who can be dominant also.
Dislikes: Negative people
About me: I am a fun loving, sarcastic person who enjoys her friends and family and can be a homebody or someone who likes to go out. I love my animals(a dog and 2 cats)..and I am new to this site and would love to meet up or even chat--always looking for new friends

Last edited by angeleyes68; 12-11-2012 at 09:07 PM. Reason: want to add more stuff
angeleyes68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:10 PM   #321
angeleyes68

angeleyes68 can now change their title

[QUOTE=angeleyes68;1935147]Name: Angeleyes68
Located: Tampa, Fl
Profession: Work in telecommunications
Hobbies: Comedies, "Words with friends", board, word, card games. Spending time with my family.
Like: like to laugh,great smiles, large hands, like sensitive men but who can be dominant also.
Dislikes: Negative people
About me: I am a fun loving, sarcastic person who enjoys her friends and family and can be a homebody or someone who likes to go out. I love my animals(a dog and 2 cats)..and I am new to this site and would love to meet up or even chat--always looking for new friends and i just recently met a man who likes bbw and have so many questions...
angeleyes68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:27 AM   #322
Oona

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Name: Corie

Profession: Billing at a Non-Emergent Medical Transportation Company

Hobbies: Reading, Sewing, Going to the Desert (or River)

Likes: #1 is MUSIC!! (I have over 1 TB that I still need to organize -_-), Netflix, Cooking, Glasses, Tattoos, Any other body mods.

Dislikes: Hot weather with no A/C in sight, Chipped nail polish

About me: I'm 27, I work hard and try to just go with the flow. I may look like I get into trouble, but I'd much rather fly under that particular radar. I'm one of the few people that was born and raised in San Diego, CA and hated every minute of it. So I moved! I have two dogs that I absolutely LOVE to pieces and back together again. I live with my best friend, he's adopted me as his little sister and frequently introduces me as the "bad-ass chick he lives with."
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 05:45 PM   #323
Melissa1451

Melissa1451 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMelissa1451 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Name: Melissa

Profession: Stay at home mom

Hobbies: Reading, cooking, crafty stuff, and playing the ukulele

Likes: Duck Dynasty, goofy syfy movies, and just spending time with my family

Dislikes: Fitness nazis, sushi, shopping for clothes

About me: I'm a mother to an 8 year old little girl who is the best! My boyfriend is on these forums, Hamdinger, and we are getting married next Wednesday ! No really, I've waited forever for this man and I'm so excited to spend the rest of my life with him. I'm having problems accepting my size and I'm hoping this forum helps.
Melissa1451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 01:16 PM   #324
alisha

alisha can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesalisha can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Smile Hi I'm new

Name: Alisha

Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Art, learning new things, cooking, listening to music anything from golden oldies to metal and some in between, gaming, etc

Likes: Nice people, random acts of kindness, cheesy humor, sci fi, animals, beautiful places, etc

Dislikes: mean people, closed mindedness(did I make up a new word there?), greed, selfishness, rap music, country except for some of the older stuff, rudeness.

Anything else you want to know just ask
alisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 07:19 AM   #325
oliveyou

oliveyou can now change their title

Name: Olivia
Profession: Student/Retail Associate
Hobbies: reading, classical singing, makeup, watching movies
Likes: media, marijuana, tumblr, the ocean, shopping, crystals
Dislikes: people who are compulsive liars will always be my number one dislike.
About me: Hi everyone I always feel awkward at this sort of thing...I'm just a Floridian fat girl who is very unlucky in love and spends most of her time focusing on school. It's currently summer though so I have lots of time on my hands to do whatever I want! I spend lots of time here on the good ol' interwebz so I would love to get to know some of you better
oliveyou is offline   Reply With Quote