Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 08-20-2013, 07:07 PM   #326
Yayme

Yayme can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesYayme can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Name: Jessica
Profession: Good question. How would I describe it?
Hobbies: listening to kpop and watching kdramas, tumblr and reading
Likes: Shopping, dresses, girly stuff, manga, learning new things, and sleeping
Dislikes: Passive aggressive people, jerks, and peas
About me: Hey guys. I'm jessica. I'm a happy go lucky person who loves to laugh. I used to be super shy and antisocial but somehow I broke out of that and now am enjoying finally not being a wall flower. I owe it all to Rupaul. I currently work but hope to meet that guy that one day will sweep me off my feet and let me be the stay at home mom I've always wanted to be. hey i can dream! Anyway I'm super happy to be here!

Last edited by Yayme; 08-20-2013 at 07:07 PM. Reason: good lord I can't spell
Yayme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 09:17 PM   #327
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Welcome to the forums, ladies! I hope you enjoy yourselves and post often
Old 09-07-2013, 10:29 AM   #328
Gothic Lady

Gothic Lady has said some nice things
Default I'm back after a LONG time away!

Name: Kathy
Profession: Disabled due to TBI
Hobbies:As a Witch, I am constantly working to learn as much about life and magick as I can. Listening to dark ambient music and moon bathing!
Likes: Cuddling up under a fleece blanket, baking, gardening.
About me: I am a smaller BBW who has finally learned that society has no clue as to what constitutes real beauty. It is having a kind soul, laughing eyes and a warm embrace. I am a wife and mother of two, unfortunately disabled due to a traumatic brain injury. But even with that, I am finding the joy in just taking care of my family, my two cats and our garden. Former Classic Beauty pageant state queen. Love to laugh. Love to cast spells that help others. Love the dark of the night (my epilepsy won't allow me to be out in bright light or hot weather) and evening's cool embrace.
Gothic Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 09:47 PM   #329
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Amy
Just hanging out and getting advice where it presents itself.
I love this forum and reccomend it to any other bbw that I come in contact with that need a place to unload and feel better about themselves.
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 07:59 PM   #330
SwtBrandy

SwtBrandy has said some nice things
Default all bout me :)

Name: Suze (sometimes 'I')

Location: Georgia and random places i travel all over the US lets meet up !

Profession: hehe

Hobbies: playing cards, shopping, doing girlie things, chit chatting,cooking, and anything outdoors

Likes: LOVE makeup ! loyalty, humor, pretty eyes, great conversation, cupcakes, gummy bears

Dislikes: creepy guys, really hot weather, reading, watching tv a lot ( but i love movies

About me: big hearted big belly gal from GA lol...loves to make new friends...loves to listen, help out in any way i can, loves music and dancing around the room like no one is watching
SwtBrandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 10:19 PM   #331
BigCutieLaurel

BigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going on

Name: Tahlia

Profession: I work in retail

Hobbies: Reading, video games, eating, baking, DnD

Dislikes: Judgemental people, insects, super hot weather, sports

About me: BBW who is seriously looking into BBW modelling. If anyone could point me in the direction of any threads about getting into BBW internet modelling, I'd appreciate it =)
BigCutieLaurel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 01:31 AM   #332
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

GamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Me! :)

Name: GamerGainerGirl

Profession: Growing

Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Eating, Anime, Manga, Gaming

Likes: Cheese!! Chocolate, fast food (Jack in the box, Chic Fila, McDonalds, Pizza Hut, Popeyes, and well everything xD) Gaming and reading ^.^

Dislikes: Pea's Judgemental people.

About me: I am a gainer and I have been gaining throughout High School, though It was mostly "I am not going to diet" not really purposely gaining. The last year or so I have on and off been trying to gain and I would love to get full into it now The biggest reason I can't always get as fully into it as I want is money because food can get so pricey
GamerGainerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 08:55 PM   #333
Boonie

Boonie has said some nice things
Default hey heyyy

Name: Bonnie

Profession: Student, Non-Profit work as well

Hobbies: Reading, concerts, movies, traveling, clubbing

Likes: Music, concerts, movies, the Hobbit, nerdy things, more nerdy things, tall italian men

Dislikes: Assholes.

About me: I'm a blast in a glass.
Boonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 02:05 PM   #334
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Name: Aurora, or Kush/Kushy

Profession: Artist, creative intellectual, model

Hobbies: Art, writing, cooking, enjoying the outdoors, animals, gaming a bit... I have a lot of interests!

Dislikes: Negativity

About me: Just a fat chick finding her place in the world.
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 11:51 PM   #335
genevathistime
Visage de Poupée

genevathistime can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesgenevathistime can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Smile Fatty, fatty, 2 by 4...

Name: Geneva or "G" for short.

Profession: Student/Writer/Chef

Hobbies: Painting, Mix media art, Crafting, gardening, rubbing kitty bellies, hiking, laser tag, camping, high fives, adult hide and seek, dancing naked in my living room, tea parties, tumblr, naps, cuddling, makeup, styling hair, dinner parties, road trips, and lots of other stuff I can't remember!

Likes: Life, humans, rain, the beach at night, cheese, good hair, peppermint ice cream, MAC lipsticks, left overs, helping other people, etc.

Dislikes: Negativity, poop on my shoe, the hot water running out, someone eating my leftovers, etc.

About me: I'm human.
Old 02-17-2014, 05:48 PM   #336
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome to the Boards G- what do you cook, Chef?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 06:41 PM   #337
Indig0

Indig0 can now change their title

Name: Xanadu (Nickname)

Profession: Artist/Mom

Hobbies: Anything art related, Camping, Hiking, Bellydancing, Weight-Lifting, Cooking International cuisine, dancing around the house with the music cranked up (Is there any other way to clean?), holistic living and chasing my monkeys (kids) around.

Likes: Open-minded, intelligent individuals. Music, art, driving with the windows down and radio up, tattoos, body-mods, and just life in general.

Dislikes: People who see the glass as half empty, individuals unable to laugh at themselves, Negativity in any form.

About me: I'm happily married (for 7 years) with 2 kids, to someone who loves me "in spite" of my size (While I'm not his ideal body type, he truly loves me and has never tried to change me, even when I gained over 150 lbs with my last pregnancy and Hoshimoto's diagnosis...I've been the one going crazy over the last few years trying to achieve some unreachable ideal).....Recently I realized I need to love and accept myself regardless of the packaging.

Indig0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 10:40 PM   #338
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Just want to say Hello to Everyone

Name: Saisha

Profession: Tech Support/Admin

Hobbies: Ocean, cross stitching, photography, reading, travel, knitting/crocheting/sewing

Likes: All sorts of things - I love to be challenged and need to keep my mind active - I get bored way too easily.

Dislikes: Prejudicial asshats. (excuse my lingo)

About me: BBW - I never know what to write here - I try to find the good in life as there is too much negativity in the world - love to have a good laugh - I just want to enjoy life and hope that others do as well, regardless of one's background or outlook. I don't care so much what a person's opinion is - not asking one to change - but to just listen to a bit different perspective sometimes. (don't ask me where that last lot came from - I get a bit philosophical sometimes)
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 03:04 PM   #339
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome to all the new ladies

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 08-03-2014, 12:22 AM   #340
judy238301

judy238301 can now change their title
Smile

Hey 31 yr old female from Illinois living in Iowa. Found this site from a friend and it's pretty awesome. Wish I found it earlier. Starting to come into my own and accepting who I am and that I'm beautiful!! Can't wait to hear from other people. Oh and single, no kids.
judy238301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 03:33 PM   #341
bbwvicki

bbwvicki has said some nice things
Default ✿bbw Vicki✿ Info

Name: BBW Vicki

Profession: I work with 4-legged critters

Hobbies: Eating, watching film and TV, playing with my dogs, special makeup effects, horror conventions, reading, road trips

Likes: Pizza, ice cream, sweets, Dr Pepper, fast food, any food in Austin, TX, comedy, horror, lipstick, film, good television, dogs, naps

Dislikes: any time I'm not eating. unless I'm sleeping. Now if I could only invent a way to simultaneously eat and sleep...

About me: "She was once a little girl, now she's the queen of her heavy world"

I'm a hefty southern lady who is enjoying gaining weight by indulging in every single thing I want.

Last edited by SoVerySoft; 08-14-2014 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Removed link
bbwvicki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 01:53 PM   #342
FluffyButterfly80
Let's be friends!

FluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Hey all! Newbie here!

Hi Everyone! My name is Keri. I'm 34 years old and I live in Springfield, IL. I've been a BBW all of my adult life and I'm finally at a point where I know its time to come to love me as I am, fat, skinny, short or tall. I've always felt I was beautiful, but my size has always been a major hindrance to my self confidence. I'm excited to be a part of this group and to see all you happy positive fellow fluffy ladies.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2617.JPG (108.7 KB, 451 views)
FluffyButterfly80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 04:05 PM   #343
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyButterfly80 View Post
Hi Everyone! My name is Keri. I'm 34 years old and I live in Springfield, IL. I've been a BBW all of my adult life and I'm finally at a point where I know its time to come to love me as I am, fat, skinny, short or tall. I've always felt I was beautiful, but my size has always been a major hindrance to my self confidence. I'm excited to be a part of this group and to see all you happy positive fellow fluffy ladies.
Welcome, again! If you saw my other post, like I said we welcome you with open arms hehe. Gorgeous lady! Illinois FTW.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 10:02 PM   #344
FluffyButterfly80
Let's be friends!

FluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
Welcome, again! If you saw my other post, like I said we welcome you with open arms hehe. Gorgeous lady! Illinois FTW.
Thanks again! YAY for IL!!
FluffyButterfly80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 07:58 AM   #345
Toxica

Toxica has said some nice things

Name: Alys

Profession: Daydreamer

Hobbies: Walking, listening to music, wasting hours online, reading (online, can't remember the last time I read a full book!).

Likes: Food (vegetarian/vegan), eating, music, movies, nature, animals, geeks.

Dislikes: Being cold (my fingers are freezing right now, don't you just love winter?!).

About me: British BBW (sorry to disappoint you if you got excited about that Irish accent! ) living in Ireland for 20 years now, glad to have found this forum where people seem to have intelligent conversations! I think I have spent far too long on Twitter...
Toxica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 05:43 PM   #346
jadedbliss

jadedbliss has said some nice things

Name: Jade

Profession: artist

Hobbies: reading, art, music, running/yoga, playing video games, spending time with family and friends, naps

Likes: bf and his adorable kids, dancing (even though I'm crazy looking when I do it), animals, nature, music that brings tears to my eyes because you can feel it in your soul.

Dislikes: hypocrites, discrimination, people who use the word hate but don't seem to understand how much damage it can do and that it's not meant to be used lightly. Cotton balls... When you rub them together they make an awful sound.

About me: I'm shy, quite introverted and enjoy being in my own little world. I've been a bbw since I was 12 and have struggled with my image ever since. However, I've learned that if I can love myself no matter what size I am then I can finally be free of the restrictions society has shackled me with. Also I love to dance around and sing when no one's home.
jadedbliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 02:38 AM   #347
weightedalternatives
Weighted Alternatives

weightedalternatives can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesweightedalternatives can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hi Keri! I too am from Springfield Illinois but now reside in the UK. Welcome!
Old 02-08-2015, 05:41 PM   #348
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

*Smiles and waves to all the new posters*

Old 02-27-2015, 07:52 PM   #349
sailorjay

sailorjay has said some nice things

Name: DJ

Profession: Insurance and Writer

Hobbies: Introvert; hands down. Reading, indie movies, writing, being around people who get me and make me laugh while returning the favor.

Likes: Indie movies and music. Actually, my music likes range from old school r&b to 80's. I'm pretty much up for anything. I like to go with the flow-whatever feels right at the moment, i'll do. Traveling, hiking, eating, adventuring, staying at home, listening to the rain..

Dislikes: Drugs, excessive drinking/partying, people who are afraid to be who they really are

About me: I'm a simple person with a complex mind. I use laughter to get me through my day and I enjoy making people laugh. I like to have a good time and I can do that by myself just as easily as I can do it with others. I am a nerd and proud of it. I'm a lot of nonsense rolled into a curvy girl!
sailorjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 02:04 AM   #350
Madame_Cee
Madame Claire

Madame_Cee does more than just post hot picsMadame_Cee does more than just post hot picsMadame_Cee does more than just post hot picsMadame_Cee does more than just post hot pics
Default Representing!

Name: Claire (but I do like Madame Claire or Madame Cee better)

Location: Southern California (the Inland Empire city of Upland)

Profession: Higher education mid-level administrator by day... author/writer and hopeless romantic by night

Hobbies: Reading and writing (yeah, they go hand in hand as an author), playing with my sons and hanging out at the park with them, playing with my hubby when the boys go to sleep, music (I play guitar and sing with a church choir every so often), online blogging and book reviews, going for long drives and discovering new places, dinner and dancing, long walks along a moonlit beach... just chillaxin' with family and friends and enjoying company.

Likes: My hobbies (see previous), the smell of the earth after it rains, hearing the sound of children laughing or happiness in general, almost every Ella Fitzgerald song, sincerity/compassion/kindness/generosity in others, spa days with the girlfriends (nothing beats a great mani and pedi and massage all rolled into one day), and snuggling with my big bear of a hubby.

Dislikes/pet peeves: Rude/disrespectful/ungrateful/lazy/selfish/ill-mannered/mean people, gossip (no matter how "juicy" it may be), being sick with the flu after I've already had the flu shot... bleh.

About me: What you see is what you get. I'm a person of many visible AND hidden talents. I'm loving and open to a fault, so I treat everyone like they're family (make sure you had enough to eat, make sure you won't catch cold, make sure you are sober enough to drive home, gives hugs freely so long as you don't mind me crushing you... that kind of family). I'm a wife to a man with Asperger's Syndrome, and a mom to two little boys with Autism Spectrum Disorders, so I've also become an Autism Awareness advocate. I'm practical and down to earth, but at the same time I am a dreamer with a creative spirit who often has her head in the clouds.