Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 03-15-2015, 09:30 PM   #351
Kawaii Pudding

Kawaii Pudding can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKawaii Pudding can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Name: Jazmyn (but you can call me Kawaii)

Profession: I will be attending Culinary School in the summer

Hobbies: I'm a gamer, youtube fanatic, and please...someone hand me the anime

Likes: Games, DIY Projects, Kpop, Feeling so cute, Calzones, Animals

Dislikes: Being disrespected, Close Minded people, Durian (ugh...just no).

About me: I'm just a kawaii, anime loving, chocolate drop
Kawaii Pudding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 07:16 AM   #352
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome Kawaii! =3
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 02:43 PM   #353
gimmecupcakes

gimmecupcakes can now change their title

Name: Courtney

Profession: Admin Assistant in Service for Copier Company

Hobbies: Knitting, Crochet, Baking, Singing, Sewing, Antiquing, Thrifting, Home Décor, Makeup

Dislikes: People who chew with their mouth open, groups who walk slow in a line, Ignorance, People who are unaware of their surroundings

About me: Just a late 20's girl looking for friends and maybe a little more .
Old 03-22-2015, 11:24 PM   #354
GoddessLilyth

GoddessLilyth has said some nice things

Name: Lilyth Vaine

Profession: Fetish Model, Pro Domme, Artist

Hobbies: Swimming, Theme parks, Singing, cooking, creating.

Likes: Food, Art, Music, and if we are talking fetish wise…way too many to put on here….

Dislikes: boredom and boring people.

About me: Hello! I am a top bbw model and cam performer. Here to talk and promote ^_^
GoddessLilyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 09:43 PM   #355
BBWPrincessMary
BBWPrincessMary :)

BBWPrincessMary has said some nice things

Name: Mary (BBWPRincessMary)

Profession: camgirl on streamate.com and ImLive.com. Fetish video films on clips4sale.com

Hobbies: adult entertainment, crochet, .

Dislikes:annoying a-holes, cheap bastards. lol

About me: Camgirl and adult entertainer who loves to have fun

BBWPrincessMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 01:30 PM   #356
340lbslady
<3

340lbslady can now change their title

Name: Jacqueline
Profession: Wife and mum at the moment, midwife-to-be.
Hobbies: Crochet, reading, music, films.
Dislikes: Confrontation
About Me: Quiet girl who's not yet owning her fabulousness - hoping this site changes things
340lbslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 05:28 PM   #357
JolieRonde
From France to USA

JolieRonde can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJolieRonde can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJolieRonde can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Talking

Name: Alana

Profession: Nanny

Hobbies: Disneyland, travelling, talking with different people, reading, GOT and TWD

Likes: i like humain being, living by night sleeping by day , cats, food, ,USA

Dislikes: intolerant people,liars,

About me: Hello ladies and gentlemen, i'm here to talk, make friends , don't hesitate to contact me
Old 08-09-2015, 12:37 PM   #358
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Name: Ianna
Profession: College Student/Volunteer
Hobbies: Outdoors, cars, fashion, video games, LGBT activist
Dislikes: Dairy, people who are ignorant and rude, humidity and warm weather
About me: I'm a transwoman that is a gearhead, fashion obsessed, outdoorsy, and a lesbian. I hope to learn more about being a woman on this thread.
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 07:12 PM   #359
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Why have I never replied to this thread o_o

Name: Alisha

Profession: Technical support

Hobbies: Video games, reading, listening to music, creating music, art, cuddling, going on adventures, driving like a maniac...

Likes: Cuddling and other forms of affection, eating, being petted and told I'm adorable, fun people, comfortable beds, cute clothes, fluffy creatures, My Little Pony, traveling to new places, anime, manga, sci-fi...

Dislikes: Conservatives, bigots, people yelling or speaking sharply, discord.

About me: Cute awkward nerd girl, been fat for a long time but only recently really started to realize how nice it feels. I've lived in various parts of the country over my life and want to go back to the west coast. I'm in an open marriage with my best friend and we have a cute geriatric kitty. I want to be a race car driver some day.
Old 08-13-2015, 05:14 AM   #360
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Alice... I know how you feel. I just saw this thread and realized I have never posted here either..

Hello to Everyone

Name: Cindy, Cynthia, Lucca, Loca, Cin, etc.

Profession: Admin/Finance Industry

Hobbies: Reading, writing, beach, sun, photography, wine, jigsaw puzzles, any kind of puzzles really, computer, etc.

Likes: Anything that keeps my mind active and people watching

Dislikes: hmmm.. stupidity mostly.

About me: I am hispanic and an SSBBW - I love to laugh - I like to spend time with family and friends. I tend to be a home body, but I do enjoy going out to dinner and movies and a nice night out on the town with friends, etc. I tend to be a work-a-holic, so when I am not home I am at work. Those are the basics. I am an open book, if you want to know something, just ask and I will answer. ** Just a warning, I can be blunt-- you have all been warned.
Old 08-15-2015, 05:49 AM   #361
mermaid8
mermaid

mermaid8 is a member of the 500 clubmermaid8 is a member of the 500 clubmermaid8 is a member of the 500 clubmermaid8 is a member of the 500 clubmermaid8 is a member of the 500 clubmermaid8 is a member of the 500 club

Name: Jennifer

Profession: private history tutor

Hobbies: reading, painting, writing poetry, watching Yankee baseball, swimming, cooking, listening to music, going to museums and dancing.

Likes: romance, affection especially cuddling, good conversation, candlelit dinners, watching sports of any kind with my guy and so much more...too many to write.

Dislikes: ignorance, arrogance, rudeness, dishonesty, and judgmental people

About me: CIA: Cute, Intelligent, Angel.

"Think of what could be if you rewrite the role you play...of lies and contradictions that you live with every day..."

I am a passionate, intelligent, affectionate, compassionate person, who can talk for hours about any subject. People say I give great advice, am a great listener, and have an encylopedic knowledge of useless knowledge...lol. Ask my opinion on any subject and I will not be afraid to share it with you...lol. Loyal to a fault, as a girlfriend you will find no better partner or lover.
mermaid8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 07:42 PM   #362
BigCutieChloe

BigCutieChloe does more than just post hot picsBigCutieChloe does more than just post hot picsBigCutieChloe does more than just post hot picsBigCutieChloe does more than just post hot pics

Name: Chloe

Profession: Assistant

Hobbies: Fashion, Photography, music and sitting on my couch while eating and being lazy

Dislikes: Confrontation, snakes, bad dreams (yes i still often have them )

About Me: I am a new Big Cutie and I've been around on curve, feabie and FF for a while now. My tumblr is also where a lot of people know me from as i post there the most, you might also know me as chubby4myhubby from a couple years ago. i have found my way to self acceptance and loving my body and i could not be happier at what I'm doing and how confident i am!
BigCutieChloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2015, 12:03 AM   #363
fat-faery

fat-faery can now change their title

Name: Fae

Profession: Fast Food :P (I know so glam)

Hobbies: Mostly video games and watching a few select tv shows.

Likes: Candle light, animated movies/shows, buffalo chicken anything, my bed, cats

Dislikes: Bugs, wet feet, slow internet

About me: I live in western Canada, I'm married to a great guy and I have 3 cats, Riker, Arya and Leif. They're pretty much my whole world. (Not so secretly a crazy cat lady). I'm an attention whore and I love taking pictures of myself to share :P Really learning to love myself and explore fat sexuality.
fat-faery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 07:33 AM   #364
PrincessAmanda

PrincessAmanda can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPrincessAmanda can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

name: Amanda
Profession: Ships Officer
Hobbies: Photography, cooking, crafting
Likes: food, my kitties (I have 2, Mulder and Scully) family and friends!
Dislikes: rudeness for rudenesssake, cooked carrots, whiners, soccer
About me: i am a strong independent woman working in a mans world which makes me wants to flaunt and appreciate my womanly curves all the more. I love taking photos and having my picture taking. I'm learning to love myself more everyday! I looking forward to making some great new friends!!
Old 01-09-2016, 05:27 AM   #365
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board

name: Violet
profession: sahm
hobbies: too many, handquilting, cross stitch, pastels, crafts, perfume, herbs, cooking, aromatherapy, handsewing evening bags, beadwork, jewelry making, cardmaking etc
likes: tranquility, quiet, watching birds from my window, chocolates,candlelight, japanese incense,
dislikes: noise, rude people, busy areas, crowds, dishonesty, hot weather, nightmares
about me: severe heart failure & osteoarthritis dictates rules my life, some of the things I miss is a walk in the woods,being able to eat a full plate of food, travel, going on vacation/holiday are only memories now, getting to Ohio and seeing my best friend there...
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 07:11 AM   #366
CleverDane

CleverDane can now change their title

Name.. Penny

Location: Munich Germany because I have not found a way to get out yet

Profession: Lettings agent

Hobbies: acting, crafts, reading

Likes: Laughing. My family and friends, the rush of opening night, people watching, shoes. My cats

Dislikes: People who think that then telling me that I should lose weight is being helpful

About me: I am Danish but I live in Germany. I love travelling and I am starting to think it might be a good idea to figure out what I want to do when I become a grown up
CleverDane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 05:02 PM   #367
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverDane View Post
Name.. Penny

Location: Munich Germany because I have not found a way to get out yet

Profession: Lettings agent

Hobbies: acting, crafts, reading

Likes: Laughing. My family and friends, the rush of opening night, people watching, shoes. My cats

Dislikes: People who think that then telling me that I should lose weight is being helpful

About me: I am Danish but I live in Germany. I love travelling and I am starting to think it might be a good idea to figure out what I want to do when I become a grown up
LOL- I also love those folks that seem to think I must not know that I am fat and think that if I only KNEW then I would cease to be. Jesus loves the little children.....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 12:12 AM   #368
ajbbwuk

ajbbwuk has said some nice things

Name: A.J.
Age 54yo
Where: Nr Manchester, England
Hobbies: Photography; Avid Reader; Writing
Likes: Both Men and Women; Oral,(giving and receiving);Fun in general!
Dislikes: Not a lot, though arrogant, rude and incaring people are a bog no-no.
About Myself: I'm a confident, mature BBW lady who has learned to enjoy her body and sexuality to its fullest! In demand as a teenager and I am not going to slow down now I've passed 50yo.
ajbbwuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 03:19 PM   #369
hmfinau

hmfinau can now change their title
Name: Heather

Profession: Healthcare Registrar

Hobbies: Interior design, Pinterest, Reading, Doodling

Likes: Music, Movies, Kindness, Peace, Humor, Laughing, Animals, Travel.

Dislikes: Disrespectful people, Cancer, Judgmental people.

About me: I have been a member since 2009 but have rarely posted. I am a cancer survivor and that rocked my world, I now could care less what others think. I am all about positivity, optimism and being grateful for every moment.
hmfinau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 09:07 AM   #370
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Name: Betty

Hobbies: Plastic Canvas, Reading, Writing and Love to take pictures.

Likes: Music, Being with Family & Friends, Adventurous Drives, Having fun

Dislikes: Rude or Disrespectful people, Cancer (has taken a lot of friends and family)

About me: Growing up got made fun of a lot for my weight; Since then I'm very happy and confident as a SSBBW ~ I''m thankful I found this community that accepts people for who they are.
Old 12-12-2016, 02:33 PM   #371
JessicaLust

JessicaLust has said some nice things

Name: Jessica

Profession: BBW Model

Likes: Dave Matthews Band, scary movies, good wine, fajitas, nerds, being spoiled, lotion

Dislikes: mushrooms, olives, rude people, bad manners, arrogant people

Hobbies: games on my phone, pets, shopping, traveling
JessicaLust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 09:19 AM   #372
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Name: Amanda

Profession: Teaching Assistant, full-time teacher as of January.

Likes: craft beer, late nights out, pizza, and intense books.

Dislikes: jello, romaine lettuce, littering, and frauds.

Hobbies: shopping, beer pong, closet WWE fan, and 80's pop culture.

About me: NYC, by way of LSU and Lafayette, La. There is always room for dessert
Old 12-13-2016, 09:24 AM   #373
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaLynn View Post
Name: Amanda

Profession: Teaching Assistant, full-time teacher as of January.

Likes: craft beer, late nights out, pizza, and intense books.

Dislikes: jello, romaine lettuce, littering, and frauds.

Hobbies: shopping, beer pong, closet WWE fan, and 80's pop culture.

About me: NYC, by way of LSU and Lafayette, La. There is always room for dessert
Oh hey you :3
Old 02-10-2017, 02:22 PM   #374
SSBBWKandy

SSBBWKandy has said some nice things
Default Introduction

Name: SSBBW Kandy or Kandy Foxx

Profession: Office Manager/Bookkeeper & Model

Hobbies: Sewing, crafts, baking

Dislikes: Feet

About me: SSBBW, recently separated and looking to make friends.
SSBBWKandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 02:42 PM   #375
Leem
Leem

Leem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Welcome Kandy
Leem is offline   Reply With Quote