Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 07-08-2009, 06:58 PM   #26
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

name: patty

profession: student & looking for a job

hobbies: watching films/documentaries/lame shit, reading books/comics more than once, eating a lot of good food, going to coffee shops, being in my underwear

likes: artsy shit, obscure film, anna karina, mixtapes that my boyf makes me, making and drinking whiskey sours, breakfast, night photography

dislikes: strawberries, flight of the conchords, not eating

about me: hi
QueenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 08:13 PM   #27
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Name: Ella, but you can call me Punkin to keep from confusing me with Ella Bella.

Location: A small bedroom community just East of Abilene, Texas.

Profession: Banking. My wish has always been to be a homemaker - I don't like having to work a typical 9 to 5, but have never had the gumption/nor the discipline to be self-employed.

Hobbies: Posting on the internet - Facebook, Dimensions. Re-learning to play the piano, reading romance novels, collecting pumpkin stuff, my website, playing with makeup.

Likes: Posting on the internet, cats, pumpkins, chocolate, watching my favorite shows on television (the list is way too long for here), old comedy movies (i.e. Marx Brothers, Bob Hope & Bing Crosby), mystery movies and books, roses, Country music, my hubby, clothes catalogs, musicals, Autumn, rain, sleeping in on Saturday, cartoons, Sonic Cherry Limeade, green tea, lipstick and makeup.

Dislikes: Sushi, raw onions in anything, mean spirited people, going to work on Monday's, overly spiced (hot) food, hot weather (yea, I know, I live in Texas), not living close to my fatty friends, diets, cruelty to animals or humans, loud noises in the middle of the night, heights, pantyhose, pointy toed pumps.

About me: I am an old married lady (though I wish I didn't feel that way) and often confused BBW. Dimensions is my place to unwind and be with folks the don't pester me about my weight. I often have my head in the clouds, just because I tire of reality and wish for a better world. I have many regrets, but have learned to live with most of them because I really don't like taking risks. There's more about me, but I don't want to take up too much space, so just hang around in here (or get a Clubhouse membership) and you'll find out more about me than you probably ever wanted to know!

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Punkin1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:48 PM   #28
marina82

marina82 has said some nice things

Name: Marina

Profession: Family run baking and catering business and head shop

Hobbies: cooking, breeding chinese shar peis, working with veterans

Likes: family, friends, good food, sephora <3, iced teas, colorful straws, good books, and home herb gardens

Dislikes: cleaning the fish tank, sleeping in a hot bedroom

About me: I have been fat my whole life and im happy with my body. I was blessed to come across dimensions by accident a few months ago while searching for plus sized clothing. I like iced cold beverages (non alcoholic) and I am sometimes known for having a sharp tongue.
marina82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 01:21 AM   #29
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

NAME: katherine

PROFESSION: Counselor and graduate student

LIKES: Theatre, playing poker although I suck at it. The New York Times, the novels of Phillip Roth, Saul Bellow, the writing of Oscar Wilde and short stories of Alice Monroe. Mae West. Jazz music particularly Miles Davis and Ella Fitzgerald. Paris France and New York. Designing clothes and photography. Abstract Expressionistic painters. Men who are younger than me who want a one night stand.

DISLIKES: Religious fundamentalists of any sort. Men who objectify women. Men who refuse to respect the intelligence of women or value the work of women. Age discrimination. People who say "you look good for your age" as if the normal state of aging is ugliness. Snarky commentary at an attempt to be clever that derails a thread.

ABOUT ME: I am a great mother and an advocate for the disenfranchised.

Queen Elizabeth I residing within.

If I continue to eat I will grow as big as a room.
"What are rooms for?":bow:
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 06:48 AM   #30
Tracy
Fat & Sassy

Tracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Name: Tracy

Profession: Insurance agent

Hobbies: Swimming, walking & hanging out with family & friends

Dislikes: Drama and fake people.

About me: Proud to be a big & sexy lady!

We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do :)
Tracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 10:20 AM   #31
intraultra
big monster lover

intraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging in

Name: Stephanie

Profession: Unemployed photojournalist / freelance web designer / graphic designer for an online game. Only one of those gigs actually pays.

Hobbies: Baking, reading, sewing, listening to music

Dislikes: Sad movies, sweating, being alone at night

About me: Recent college graduate, life-long fatty. Perpetually shy, but trying to get over it.
intraultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:22 AM   #32
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am so grateful to be on this forum with such interesting women.

Queen Elizabeth I residing within.

If I continue to eat I will grow as big as a room.
"What are rooms for?":bow:
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 07:02 PM   #33
katorade

katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
part-time sales rep for Cutco Kitchen Cutlery.
You don't happen to be associated with them through Vector Marketing, do you? If you do, you should start worrying.
katorade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 08:14 PM   #34
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Susannah, Shoshana, Shosh, Shoshie
39 years old

Castlemaine, Australia

No longer working, volunteer twice a week at local Community House

Cinema, Dogs, geneology,

I love Woody Allen, comedy, my doggie, my friends and family

I hate nasty people, marzipan and celebrity addicts

I love to laugh and am very warm and kind and caring.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 09:01 PM   #35
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Name:Barbara

Profession: Domestic Engineer

Hobbies: Movies, arts and crafts, swimming, talking ,.. alot hehe

Likes: Eating!, Chatting on Yahoo, men, flirting, dressing up

Dislikes: mean people, rude people

About me:I am a very outgoing BBW always with sexual remarks and I do love attention. I think FA"s are the best men in the world and they make me very happy!! I Love BBW as well!! I am confident and happy!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 05:30 AM   #36
Grandi Floras
Senior BBW

Grandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging in

Name: Grandi Floras

Profession: Driver For The Senior Services

Hobbies: Anything that suits my fancy at the time.....

Likes: I love the outdoors and being in the mountains and at the beaches, fishing, camping, gardening, sketching wildlife, cooking and collecting movies.

Dislikes: Eggplant & Okra

About me: I am a single grandmother and I would describe myself as having a great sense of Warmth, Honesty and Humor that only a lady like me will have also Independent and very Passionate. I love interacting with many different people on the internet. I am a Capricorn, very Organized and Assertive in all that I do too. I also feel that if anything that is worth doing, it is worth doing well.
Old 07-10-2009, 05:42 AM   #37
tinkerbell

tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Name:Liz

Profession: Dental know it all

Hobbies: movies, tv, chatting online, reading, my puppies, shopping, biking, running... umm, thats all I can think of right now!

Likes: mt biking, running, my puppies, my hottie husband, clothes, Pistons, U of M football, being outdoors

Dislikes: stupid people, people who chew really loudly, cold weather, snow,

About me: I'm happily married to a wonderful guy who loves me at any size. Who makes me feel super sexy all the time. I really really love biking. I love my bike, and am so glad I bought it. I have always been the fat sister, fat friend etc. I love to laugh, and love my family. I dont have any kids, and plan to keep it that way.
Old 07-10-2009, 06:12 AM   #38
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oooh, it's all shiny and new in here. I love what you've done with the place!

Name: Vickie

Profession: RN -- obstetrics (L&D and Mom Baby)

Hobbies: history, alternative health, cooking

Likes: all things purple, my VW Beetle, reading, celtic music, folk music, indie movies, the Pacific NW, clean sheets, candles, long walks on the... oh, wait. Never mind.

Dislikes: Alaskan winters, lying, cigarette smoke, lying... you get my meanin'.

About me: Born and raised in Upstate NY, my parents died when I was 12, and I moved out West to live with my brother. I married young and now have three grown and nearly grown kids, and hope to move out of Alaska within the next year or two. My whole family is fat, and I've been various stages of fat since adolescence. I had WLS in 2005 and lost 140 pounds, which brings me down to merely "obese" by the lovely BMI standards. I had thyroid cancer last year, and so far it seems to be gone!

I'm a bit of a smartass, quite a softie when it comes to underdogs, and have an unhealthy obsession with Facebook. I've been posting at Dimensions since... oh gosh... 1998 or so. Way long time.
Miss Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 03:31 PM   #39
BBW Betty
Made My Saving Throw

BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Name: Betty

Profession: Customer Service, gradually transitioning to Export department (Yay, I still get to use my Social Studies background and try to improve my Spanish)

Hobbies: Reading, Sewing, Cooking, Board games and Dungeons and Dragons -- let's stick with 3rd Edition or 3.5

Likes: Cooking and Eating, coral colors, whisker rubs, good movies

Dislikes: People who think they're better than others - no matter what the reason

About me: Grew up a farm girl, Married w/ no kids, Used to be a teacher, Generally a happy person.

"Be the change you want to see in the world." --Mahatma Gandhi
BBW Betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 03:39 PM   #40
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Name: Christine

Profession: stay at home princess (former mortgage processor/UW)

Hobbies: Dimensions, recently obsessed with Facebook, especially Farm Town, talking on the phone and thinking, reading, being around food

Likes: non-judgemental people, feeling loved and wanted, my three furbabies who are my world, food, food, food, food, food and helping others find their way

Dislikes: bugs of any kind, anywhere and anytime, suffering - my own or anyone's, judgemental people, the smell of fire or smoke, sometimes not feeling good enough

About me: I was born and raised in New Jersey. Met my husband at a bbq and it was love at first sight. Have been together almost 19 yrs. We have taught each other to love and accept ourselves. Found the "fat world" together and love it. Moved to Florida in 2000 and live across the street from my childhood friend who I have known since I was 3.
I am first and foremost a God loving woman and try each day to treat others with respect and caring. I also strive to never judge and to always forgive.

I want people to always feel that they can approach me, trust me and feel safe with me. I am a peacemaker at heart. I am loud, direct and honest. What you see is what you get.
Old 07-10-2009, 04:55 PM   #41
MsAppleCinnamon

MsAppleCinnamon can now change their title

Name: CeCe

Profession: online model, Target supervisor

Hobbies: writing poetry, graphic arts, drawing, playing video games.

Likes: the color black & Pink, Likes to laugh, sing, dance ( for fun), taking pictures.

Dislikes: Hypocrites, backstabbers, Liars

About me: i'm 5'5, from NYC, love to draw, I'm about 230lbs, i love to read.
and design photos.. I'm a good listener. i'm open minded, and outgoing
Old 07-11-2009, 06:53 AM   #42
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Name: JAS

Profession: grad student

Hobbies: exploring new places, reading plus more so I won't bore everyone here.

Likes: breaks in between semesters, abnormally cool summers (yippie!), beaches, tetris, crisp autumn days.

Dislikes: people who take pride in meanness/bitchy behavior, water retention, dresses/skirts which hit me at mid calf

About me: in-between supersize/midsize lady, still have those days where I struggle to accept myself. have two fat parents, so here I am all plump and stuff. I'm also the queen of conversational non sequiturs.
Old 07-11-2009, 09:22 PM   #43
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Name: Kimberly

Profession: Carer

Hobbies: Painting, reading, surfing the net, usual stuff I guess!

Likes: Genuine people, random acts of kindness, chocolate including fruit dipped in chocolate, smiles and laughing till I get a stitch, music, rain and sunshowers (this is starting to feel like a dating profile)

Dislikes: aggression, rudeness, people who lie, anchovies, spiders and people who like to suck the goodness out of life!

About me: looking for my soul mate, glass half-full, loved by my cat!
Old 07-12-2009, 12:29 AM   #44
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

Name: Sandi

Profession: A (hopefully) soon to be retired career postal employee.

Hobbies: Reading, cooking, music, puzzles, the net, more cooking.

Likes: My beloved, cooking , my new kitchen, laughing, time spent with friends. Kindness, make up, especially eye make up. Lots of beige things! Cheesecake and milk gravy with fried chicken, Parmesan cheese, real oatmeal with cinnamon and honey...

Dislikes: People who make ugly assumptions about others without even knowing them, whether it's because of race, size, sexual orientation or any other real or perceived difference. Cleaning house. Beets. My job. Anything with wings and a stinger!

About me: Been in Washington my whole life except for summers in Minnesota, been happily married for almost 17 years, had the same employer for 32 years. I'm pretty vocal about what I think...surprise!
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 02:57 PM   #45
Just_Jen
Woot!

Just_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging in

*salutes*

name: Jenny

profession: I am almost a qualified social worker (a week on monday *fingers crossed) and currently looking for work

hobbies: reading supernatural romances, asian dramas and music, metal music, crazyness and crazy colours

likes: asian stuff, music, colour, hyperness, food, people, randomly funny movies

dislikes: aloneness! crap movies :P uuum...there isn't much i dislike!

about me: Heylo! Jen reporting for BBW duty Just a crazy girl wanting to find a home with the crazies too
Just_Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 08:16 PM   #46
DeniseW
Fat don't crack!!

DeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Name: Denise

Profession: customer service

Hobbies: reading, TV, collecting lighthouse items, computer.

Likes: Butch, family and friends, walking at the beach near my house,Dimensions, dancing, swimming, NY, Maine, Mystic CT, Stevie Nicks, Fleetwood Mac and the Moody Blues, shopping, animal rights, and my fat cat Freckles, old cars(especially Olds Cutlass Supremes 1969-72), sushi and Thai food, karaoke, going to the movies

Dislikes: people who abuse animals or children, liars, fakes and phony people, people who delight in being obnoxious, being sick, fat feet, being cold, PMS,

About me: I grew up in Mass but I've lived in CT for 7 years because I met my husband and moved here to be with him. We met on Love@Aol and have been together ever since.
Old 07-13-2009, 06:44 AM   #47
debz-aka
What does this thing do?

debz-aka can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdebz-aka can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Name: Debz

Age: 47 - never thought I'd live to see it, and loving life in my 40s

Profession:Unemployed (another victim of the economy) working hard at my screenplays to see if I can make that a career.

Hobbies: Reading, writing, baking (was a professional baker for 20 years), cooking and canning my own foods.

Likes: My husband, laughing till it hurts, time with friends, my dog, going to movies, Sci-Fi, going out to Dim Sum with my girlfriends, The Coast of Oregon, lighthouses, watching a good scary movie, going for walks with my dog, yoga. MUSIC: old school punk, jazz, classical, experimental, some metal, some old school country need the right tunes for different moods. I'm obsessed with the 1920's especially anything about the Algonquin Round Table folk.

Dislikes: Bad movies - anything directed by Michael Bay, overly zealous people, cilantro (evil weed from hell), "extreme" anything, people who don't take the time to think for themselves. Exercise: hate it, especially since its a necessary part of life!

About me: I am an aspiring screenwriter who loves living in the Pacific Northwest. I spent most of my life in Washington but think Oregon is incredibly beautiful. I live with the most patient FA in the world , who stuck with me even when I hated my body. I'm comfortable being a fat woman, though, I do work to stay at a weight that makes me feel healthy. Which is weird when I realize that my healthy weight is considered morbidly obese! How about the morbidly thin women? I come from a long line of fat people who live into their upper 80s. You can check out my blog for more info, its listed below.

http://www.nouterusnojobnoproblem.blogspot.com
debz-aka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 11:17 AM   #48
cherrycupcake

cherrycupcake has said some nice things

Name: Amanda

Profession: Student

Hobbies: drawing, painting, blogging, reading

Likes: Fashion, music, art, leopard print, vampires that DONT sparkle.

Dislikes: rain getting in my shoes, narrow minded people

About me: Happy fat girl. the way to my heart is through laughter and cupcakes. reasonably intelligent and artsy. laidback & open minded.
cherrycupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 07:55 PM   #49
BBWModel
1 kewl chik

BBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging in

Name - Rachael

Age - 35

Location - Ohio

Occupation - Warranty Administrator at a Chevrolet Dealership

Likes - My little Munky, movies, music, hanging out with my friends

Dislikes - Liars, cheaters, being told I can't do something (makes me just want to do it more! LOL

About me - I was born and raised in Denver but mom and I moved to So Cal in Jan of 1992. I had my wonderful son in July of 1994, and in July of 2007 he and I move to Central Ohio. Oh, and I have 3 tattoos...anything else you want to know, just ask.

Old 07-14-2009, 09:39 PM   #50
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Name.Tracii

Age.36 OMG

Occ. Sales rep/office mgr for a jewlery design firm.

Likes. Cats, dogs anything furry,food in general,loud music.Flowers,cute clothes and of course shoes!Oh yeah muscle cars (a holdover from my past life)

Hobbies. Playing loud rock and roll guitar.Building,repairing and collecting guitars and guitar amplifiers.

Dislikes. Obnoxious people with shitty attitudes,having to answer the phone,
pickled herring,mushrooms.

About me. I think everybody knows and thats cool, thanks for accepting me in your world.

Last edited by Tracii; 07-14-2009 at 09:43 PM.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote