Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 08-04-2009, 11:12 AM   #76
MzDeeZyre
Fatty McFatCakes

MzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Name: Lissa

Profession: Corporate Trainer

Hobbies: cooking, make-up, photography, jewelry making, travel, reading, music.

Likes: meeting new people, dating, shopping, considerate people, tatoos

Dislikes: arrogance, mean people, people who think they are better than anyone

About me: I'm a mom of 2. I love to travel and meet new people, especially in the BBW Community! I am a self proclaimed make-up junkie, and I love giving make-overs. I am an avid music fan. I love any and every type of music. I adore making new friends!!
MzDeeZyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 04:59 PM   #77
katorade

katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubadours View Post
Name: jen

Profession: professional job-seeker

Hobbies: giving my cat treats, reading five books at once, swimming for hours

Dislikes: mosquito bites, unemployment

About me: trying to invent ice cream taco. crepe shell, vanilla ice cream filling, strawberries, chocolate drizzle?
I do believe someone's beat you to the punch.

katorade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 05:26 PM   #78
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
Welcome to the boards! I hope you get as much out of DIMS as I have
I couldn't have said it better. Welcome!
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 05:34 PM   #79
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Name: Bridget

Profession: Revenue Cycle Management Associate for a 3rd party medical billing company (Medical Billing and A/R follow-up)

Hobbies: doing anything creative - drawing, photography, writing, crochet-, reading, music, Volunteering at the womens shelter, tv...normal stuff LOL

Likes: rain, October, long rides, weekend get-aways, girls nights, laughing, blue jeans that make my ass look amazing

Dislikes: assholes

About me: I'm a happy girl, finding my way through my journey and having fun along the way!
Old 08-04-2009, 07:08 PM   #80
Buffie
KittyBuffieKat

Location: Kansas City, MO (Most of KC is in Missouri and not Kansas, just FYI.)
Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Name: Buffie

Profession: Writer by day, Big Cutie by night and Mary Kay lady by DNA.

Hobbies: Kitty cats, collecting sparkly things, my awesome car collection, styling and shopping for myself and my friends, hanging out with Mr. Buffie, volleyball, going to the gym and traveling.

Likes: Kitty cats, everything else listed above, sushi or other delicious forms of fish, John Landis movies, Pink Floyd, Duran Duran, platform shoes, Snickers, flamingos, Coop, my family/friends, and all you awesome chickies.

Dislikes: Seriousness when it isn't necessary, Congress, outside, liars and thieves (I know I already said Congress, but I wanted to cover people who aren't members of Congress), panic disorder, ignorance, boom cars in my neighborhood, and drunk/impaired/distracted drivers.

About me: I like to ponder aloud - http://kittyglitterdocumentary.blogspot.com/

Hear the Twitter Patter of Little Tweets.
http://bit.ly/BuffieTweets
Buffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 07:31 PM   #81
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Four pages in and I forgot to fill this out:

Name: Olwen

Location: New Yawk City. Hey Buddy, you godda problem widdat?

Profession: Marketing Associate and hopefully future Graphic Designer

Hobbies: ....dunno....

Likes: American pop culture, Music (gettin bored with indie rock tho), all things Sci-fi, cartoons & anime, movies, Sleep - it's the best thing ever, learning stuff about stuff, books, open-minded people, soft rope

Dislikes: disrespectful and inconsiderate people, self-absorbed people, horror films, crowds, cat hair, bad music, high pitched noises

About me: ...I hate it when people are shocked to discover I know random stuff. What's that about?...
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 02:33 PM   #82
IndyGal
more pasta, please

IndyGal can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesIndyGal can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Name: Beth

Profession: Editor

Hobbies: reading, movies, bike riding, painting

Dislikes: most cooked veggies

About me: BBW who wants to be happy with her self-image...far from it right now

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IndyGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 04:35 PM   #83
cupcakediva

cupcakediva has said some nice things
Talking

Im Crystal,im 45 yrs old i have 3 kids(2 girls 28&19) and 1 son who is 16 and 6ft4 lol i have 2 grandsons and a cat named bam i love cats hello kitty collectibles vintage and retro stuff i have i know i have at least 40 purses one of my fave food is honey bbq wings and pear cheesecake i dislike controling abusive people pathological liars and my fave colors are reds,celery green and pinks
cupcakediva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 04:39 PM   #84
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakediva View Post
Im Crystal,im 45 yrs old i have 3 kids(2 girls 28&19) and 1 son who is 16 and 6ft4 lol i have 2 grandsons and a cat named bam i love cats hello kitty collectibles vintage and retro stuff i have i know i have at least 40 purses one of my fave food is honey bbq wings and pear cheesecake i dislike controling abusive people pathological liars and my fave colors are reds,celery green and pinks
Oh my.... pear cheesecake certainly sounds interesting.....

40 purses- you remind me of my daughter

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 04:59 PM   #85
IndyGal
more pasta, please

IndyGal can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesIndyGal can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Oh my.... pear cheesecake certainly sounds interesting.....

40 purses- you remind me of my daughter
You don't look old enough to have a daughter interested in purses yet!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IndyGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 05:57 PM   #86
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyGal View Post
You don't look old enough to have a daughter interested in purses yet!

Thank you

I have three daughters- one is seventeen and my twins are seven.
I have started on being a perpetual 39 for a while.....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 08-08-2009, 02:34 PM   #87
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Name: Laura/Ginge/Gingeroo

Profession: Marketing Assistant (for now!)

Hobbies: Film, theatre, music, travelling, shopping, planning the epic trips I hope to take one day, job hunting.

Likes: Laughing, eyeliner, nice guys/gals, drunken dancing (when you think you look soooo good!!), chocolate, witty banter, The Mighty Boosh.

Dislikes: wHeN pPl rItE lYk DiS, judgemental people, humidity, when my hair doesn't go how I want it to, that lack of money is the main barrier to so many things I want to do.

About me: I'm a small bbw (if that's not an oxymoron) from the UK, who really likes Dims and the people I have met here. I am currently living at home and working in marketing but really want to work in project management/administration for an international development/health charity. I would also like to do a masters or a phd, and one day I hope to spend 9 months travelling overland from London to Sydney.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 02:03 AM   #88
Deven
Wendigo

Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!

Name: Deven

Profession: student

Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Gaming

Likes: Eating, reading, gaming, sleep, vampires (non-Twilight ones)

Dislikes: okra, rude people

About me: I'm a smart and cynical girl that seems to have a hard time making friends.
Old 08-13-2009, 05:24 PM   #89
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Name: Must I answer this?

Profession: steak slinger and retail slave

Hobbies: work, boyfriend, work, boyfriend, work

Likes: pugs, beards, Disney movies, my Blackberry, days off even though they're few and far between, random roadtrips

Dislikes: ranch dressing, people who think I'm religious because I'm a follower of Christ, flat tires, flat hair, flat chests

About me: I've been told I'm quite a condescending bitch if you don't know me well enough. Once you're in, you're in for life.
Old 08-13-2009, 07:52 PM   #90
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Name: Tracy

Profession: Housewife, now and then I temp in an office, and sometimes do sewing and other creative things for pay.

Hobbies: Anything artsy-craftsy. Reading, music, movies (especially classics and animated movies), cooking/baking, day-trips and sightseeing.

Likes: My Loves, my pets, my friends, my inlaws. Learning, seeing, doing, and experiencing new things. Laughing, snuggling, warm fuzzies from doing special things for people I care about. The perfect glass of iced tea (not too weak, not too strong, not too sweet, not too lemony).

Dislikes: Drama, mind games, closed minds, people who mistreat other people and animals. Selfishness, greed, wastefulness, prejudice. Fake/heavily processed food and drink, and being in loud crowded places (most of the time).

About me: I live my life as I see fit, and that means that sometimes I break society's "rules" and don't do things the way other people feel is the "right" way to do them and don't value the same things other people might value. The way I see it, is that as long as I'm not hurting anybody, and am willing to accept the consequences of my choices, then I'm doing just fine.

Tracy
Old 08-13-2009, 08:19 PM   #91
missmiss

missmiss has said some nice things

Name: Missy
Profession: Student
Music: Victorian Music Halls, Classical, ViolinIndustrial, Folk
Dislikes: fried fish, the sound of chewing and bones cracking, fake hugs.
About me: I'm a young bbw(my friend refers to me as a baby bbw, haha), and I just started becoming comfortable with my body. I have a loving boyfriend of more than a year who actually made me realize I'm kinda pretty, haha. Anyway, I want to publish a collection of fairy tales and perhaps a collection of revised tales. I'm kind of strange, I wont lie.

I just copied that from the intro thread, haha.
missmiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 07:05 AM   #92
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board
Smile

Name Orchid
Age 49 and proud of it
Location somewhere in Europe
Hobbies have lots of hobbies because I am home most of the time
due to heart failure & PH so In random order
not all but some of my hobbies reading , embroidery , cooking
, crossstich , making silk evening bags , making beaded
bags , jewelrymaking , wireworking , collage , water color
painting , some light gardening , internet , making homemade perfume oils , making colognes & perfumes ,making bath salts with herbs from my garden , silk needlepoint , cardiology , beadwork ,
potpourri , baking , making jams jellies and chutneys , making chocolate bonbons , hand sewing , hand quilting , travel mostly Germany & Scandinavia

Likes well my hobbies tell a lot about me and I also like nature sea side woods flowers herbs snow tranquility relaxing great conversation star gazing fruits chocolates silk threads

Dislikes noise rude people consumerism crowds heat/hot weather

Midsized BBW forever looking for a true FA with cardio background
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 05:46 AM   #93
Hathor
stolen child

Hathor does more than just post hot picsHathor does more than just post hot picsHathor does more than just post hot pics

Name: Alex in real life

Profession: day job: care provider at a psych hospital, freelance job: graphic designer

Hobbies: reading, art, writing, online socializing (facebook, myspace, dims), gardening, designing web pages

Likes: winter, being cold, felines, canines, fishing, being alone, walking around at 3am outside listening to music, foreign and horror movies, men

Dislikes: summer, being hot, sweating, humidity, metrosexuals, bad drivers, people on powertrips, most authority figures, screamers/screechers

About me: Been a BBW since I was 8 y/o. Felt like a freak most of my life, but thanks to finding Dims I feel like I can lead a normal life while maintaining my rolls. I guess I'm either a SSBBW or a plain ol' BBW depending on who you ask.

Last edited by Hathor; 08-17-2009 at 05:48 AM.
Hathor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 05:14 PM   #94
katybug

katybug can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeskatybug can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post
Name: Kali

Profession: I teach poli sci and western civ at a junior college and write/design websites on a freelance basis.

Hobbies: buying/making/wearing fashion (historic and contemporary), wearing corsetry, writing, dance, drawing, collecting Disney theme park audio, hanging around at Disney theme parks, travelling, screwing around (not literally) online, socializing, looking for love, blah blah blah...

Likes: quirky old movies, midcentury swank, exotica and space age pop music, bossanova/jet set pop, Sex and the City, sex itself, greco-roman antiquity, natural form fashions ca. 1880...

Dislikes: Users.

About me: Double Cal grad (BA '97 and Boalt JD '00) with a lifetime of size/weight struggles. I think I'm finally figuring my shit out. And having some fun doing it!
Can I just say, in a purely heterosexual way, you sound like an amazing person!! Your hobbies, etc all sound fabulous!
katybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 07:43 PM   #95
katybug

katybug can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeskatybug can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Name: Katy

Profession: Massage Therapist

Hobbies: hanging out with friends, playing with my nephews, reading, cooking, painting, working on stained glass mosaics...

Likes: road trips, people who aren't self-absorbed, music....I love music

Dislikes: drama, liars, and mushrooms. (weird assortment I know)

About me: I come and go from Dimensions, but this time I plan to stick around for a while because I usually feel more self confident when I get my daily (or semi-daily) doses of Dims. Thanks all!
Old 08-18-2009, 08:11 PM   #96
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Name:Terri

Location: South Bend Indiana (home of Notre Dame University for all you football fans)...otherwise known as boredomville.

Profession:Right now I am a homecare giver, babysitter, packmule, money lender, fat girl extraordinaire, crafter, personal assistant, chef, and laundress.

Hobbies: Scrapbooking, chatting online, gardening, reading, music, tv, hanging out with friends, meeting new people

Likes: God, writing, chocolate, nice people, classic b&w movies, baking, crafting, painting ceramics, crochet, testing out new recipes for cookies, hugs, honesty, friends who are true and sincere, baby laughter, the smell of rain on hot pavement-gasoline, fresh cut grass, listening to rain hit my window sill, the wood behind my moms house which is filled with animals and birds, best friends who are always there when you need a shoulder to lean on, funny and or charming men, there is too many to write

Dislikes: GOSSIP MONGERS, users, liars, cheats, men who stroll through fat lady heaven and take a nip out of every sample, plastic people who smile in your face and then talk behind your back..that is the worst.

About me: I am an SSBBW, but I am a woman first. Single, no kids,I am educated, smart, funny, intelligent, have a bad temper, am very opinionated, and can make my friends laugh at a moments notice without thinking about it. I think I am generous (at least as generous as one person can be when they dont have money) and I've been a regular at Dimensions for about 7 years.
Old 08-21-2009, 02:11 PM   #97
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Name:
Tina

Profession:
record label-royalties

Hobbies:
reading, films, road-trips, napping, picture taking

music, movies (Scorsese films especially), Tim Hortonís coffee in the morning, a perfect fitting pair of jeans, the city I live in, my crazy ginger-headed nephew, The Hour, candy, magazines, laughing until I have a brutal headache, DH, clothes sales, Diet Pepsi, The Bubble, cooking for people I love, lazing, watching the planes take off at YVR, gerbera daisies

Dislikes:
mushrooms, mayo, mustard, pickles, cell-phone-aholics, the drivers of Vancouver-ALL OF YOU, the sounds of ambulances and fire-trucks, living so far away from my best people, wet socks, Twitter, religious zealots

About me:
I canít believe Iím close to 40. Whatís up with that? Hmm, apparently Iím intimidating and intense and Iím trying to embrace that. Dig a little deeper and youíll find a fiercely loyal, smart, independent, sarcastic, hell on wheels (who can also be sweet and caring for the right people). Wait, is this a personal add?
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 07:09 PM   #98
Fat.n.sassy
CelebratingNeurodiversity

Fat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going on

Name: Viv

Profession: 1:1 Educational Aide

Hobbies: Singing - epecially harmony, tag sales, visiting with friends..

About Me: I'm a BBW, wife & mom. I can't think of much more at this point but I'll write more.

Thanks for having me!
Fat.n.sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 07:10 PM   #99
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat.n.sassy View Post
Name: Viv

Profession: 1:1 Educational Aide

Hobbies: Singing - epecially harmony, tag sales, visiting with friends..

About Me: I'm a BBW, wife & mom. I can't think of much more at this point but I'll write more.

Thanks for having me!
Welcome to the Forums

Old 08-21-2009, 10:57 PM   #100
Fat.n.sassy
CelebratingNeurodiversity

Fat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going on
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracyarts View Post
Name: Tracy

Ah! My native 'homeland'! I used to live in Northwest Houston but my mom lived in Pasadena. (should I say 'gig 'em Aggies or Hook 'em horns?)

Viv
Fat.n.sassy is offline   Reply With Quote