Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 01-16-2010, 10:22 AM   #151
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A hearty "Welcome Aboard" to the latest crop of new members!

Happy Belated Birthday Eshadowgirl!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 04:31 AM   #152
Cleofatra_74
Bite Me! :p

Cleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this board

Name: Chelle or Michelle if your pissed at me

Profession: I work in childcare through the week & on the weekends I work in disability.

Dislikes: Beans, Paris Hilton, Small Minded people.

About me: I'm 35, I'm the happiest I have been in a looong time. Still have a long way to go. I'm very grateful for the people in my life, even the ones who have hurt me. They have helped me learn alot about myself.
Old 01-28-2010, 05:53 AM   #153
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hiya Chelle, good to have you on the BBW board!

Good to see you have your priorities right too btw, chocolate should always come first on a list of likes
Old 01-30-2010, 11:26 PM   #154
PhatChk

PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Name: Phatchk aka Jossie

Profession: Student at the moment

Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Art, intewebs, anime, manga and anything geeky

Likes:Food!, Drinks, video games, books, books, movies, music, and funny stuff lol

Dislikes: rudness, dishonesty, and people that just dont care for others feelings

About me: SSBBW, studying to become an ESL teacher, I will like to live in Japan one day, and single. lol

Eats and Seats :eat2:NEW ENTRY
I am looking for writers to contribute to the blog.
Ask me anything http://formspring.me/LadyGrn
PhatChk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 04:48 PM   #155
Cleofatra_74
Bite Me! :p

Cleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this board

Thank you Chocolate is better than sex. OK I lie, but I'm sure you get the drift LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefairywren View Post
Hiya Chelle, good to have you on the BBW board!

Good to see you have your priorities right too btw, chocolate should always come first on a list of likes
Old 02-04-2010, 10:08 PM   #156
nettie

nettie is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynettie is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynettie is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynettie is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynettie is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynettie is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynettie is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynettie is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynettie is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynettie is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynettie is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Name: Nettie

Profession: Therapist

Hobbies: So many ... reading, music, the arts, college basketball, working out at the gym, ogling geeky/nerdy men, the internets, dancing around my house, photography, working on my house, ogling geek... oh, you get the idea....

Likes: my job, coffee, whispered conversations over coffee, good wine in front of a fireplace, intelligent people, well-lit Christmas trees, everyday superheroes, candlelight, Metropolitan Opera Live in my local cinema, the neighbors who keep my driveway shoveled for me

Dislikes: narrow-mindedness, violent and sexually degrading rap lyrics, people at work who refuse to clean up after themselves, limp celery

About me: independent, content, romantic, intelligent, adventurous, horribly smart-assed
nettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:08 AM   #157
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Welcome ladies... great to see new people.
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 10:41 PM   #158
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Exclamation the mayor chimes in...

Name: aris

Profession: Director of Management (what does that really mean anyway?), rad fattie, mayor of fatopia

Hobbies: karaoke, makeup artistry, travel, yiddish, visual and performing arts, crafting, teaching sex-ed, exploring manhattan, intellectual conversation, collecting sanrio

Likes: love, peace, intelligence, harmony, unity, maturity, fat pride

Dislikes: people who are NOT NICE.

About me: i am just damn cool... the big apple in the big apple... the mayor of fatopia... i am vivacious, cute, outgoing, confident, tenacious, intelligent, creative, forthright,realist, down to earth, bold, over the top, civic minded, liberal, unpredictable, worldly, well traveled, well read, well educated, hysterical, multifaceted, witty, mischievous, cynical, street smart, people smart, sweet, easy going, loquacious, animated, and expressive... i'll tell you everything you want to know and a few things you don't....

"never argue with the mothers..." – Shivs

The Big Apple in The Big Apple...

"Do your Fat Civic Duty daily!"
-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

condom faerie, panty faerie, bikini faerie, adipositivity faerie, snack faerie...
aris - bringing fat happiness to you...

lipmixgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 07:57 PM   #159
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*Curtsies to the Mayor*

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 06:51 PM   #160
RedVelvet
Airship Pirate

RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!

Name : Red Velvet...also known as "RV" and "Arvee", "Arv", etc..

Location: Fingerlakes Region of Upstate/Western NY, by way of the UK and Los Angeles....an Angeleno at heart, really.

Profession: Jewelry and Clothing designer

Hobbies: Reading, Art, Philosophy, Film, Painting, Hiking

Likes: Cooking, nesting, throwing dinner parties, seasons, the ocean, sushi, Gabriel Byrne, comics, Superman, Men Who Look Like Superman, love, kinky sex, and martinis (not in that order.)

Dislikes: Right wing conservatives, Fundamentalists of any stripe.

About me: Alarmingly beautiful, smart, kind...really..I could go on and on, but I don't want to intimidate anyone. Also, I am entirely full of shite.

Spend all your money here or here, please.

"Reality has a well known liberal bias." -- Stephen Colbert

Come quickly! I am tasting stars!- Dom Perignon (1638-1714) at his first sip of champagne
RedVelvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:14 PM   #161
BeautifulBigD
I am enough.

BeautifulBigD has super-sized repBeautifulBigD has super-sized repBeautifulBigD has super-sized repBeautifulBigD has super-sized repBeautifulBigD has super-sized rep

Name: Denise
Profession: Customer Care Rep./Student
Music: Blues, Classic Rock, Hard Rock, Metal, R&B, Hip Hop, Classical
Likes: Camping, Cookouts, Concerts, Dance, Equal Rights, Facials, Faeries, Family, Fantasy, Flip Flops, Friends, Ghosts, Greek Mythology, Horror, Irish Men, Kissing, Massage, Movies, Movie/Music Trivia, mp3, Muscle Cars, Music, Nature, Ohio, Ohio State Football, Pedicures, Perfume, Philosophy, Photography, Psychology, Quotes, Randomness, Reading, Singing, Softball, Spirituality, Swimming, Tattoos, Tennis Shoes, Theatre, Thunderstorms, UFC, Volleyball, Whiskey, “Whole in the Wall” Bars, Wine, Writing, World Strongest Men Competitions
Dislikes: Fakeness, Techno Music, Snow, the word "Panties"
About me: Within the last year or so is when I have really come to love and enjoy being a BBW. It truly is a freeing experience for me to love myself completely. I am an intelligent, funny, sometimes smart-mouthy, somewhat sarcastic, loving, caring, BEAUTIFUL WOMAN! And I am excited to become a part of this community.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:23 AM   #162
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Welcome, Denise! We're happy to have you. I look forward to your future posts!
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:47 PM   #163
Qadira

Qadira can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesQadira can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Profession: Phone customer service

Hobbies: I like to read and have recently started writing again. I like movies and spending time with friends although I don't know if that's a hobby.

Likes: laughter, gothic art (I think it's pretty no matter what my friends say), pumpkin cheesecake okay almost any cheesecake, Dexter, True Blood, and Survivor.

Dislikes: Physical humor and pranks (I just don't think that stuff is funny) red lights when all I want to do is get there, and people who complain about the rain. If you don't like the rain why do you live in the valley?

About me: What can I say really? I'm funny and can walk a little on the wild side. I am soft hearted until given a reason to be otherwise, and I am beautiful because the mirror tells me so.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:14 AM   #164
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Name: CastingPearls

Profession: I design artificial hairballs for ceramic cats.

Latest favorite quote: Courage is tiny bits of fear all glued together.

Likes: Mercy, Grace, Forgiveness, Kindness, Redemption, Family, Old AND new friends, Old flames & long kisses, GOOD hotels with STURDY king-size beds, My heritage AND my country, Big fluffy pillows, Penny candy AND Godiva, Perugina & Lindt, Hello Kitty, Snitty kitties & Drooling dogs, Creativity, Reading til I can't see, Rainstorms, Cheap wine & foo-foo drinks, Sports bars AND five-star dining, Hot coffee, biscotti & pignoli cookies, Pastry, Italian home-cooking, Sushi, Chinese food, Happy Meals WITH the toy, Sweet tea, Big rings, Earrings, Gadgets, gizmos & toys, Eddie Izzard, Wasabi anything, Dirty Sapphire martinis. Xanax, Political incorrectness & Laughing til I cry or something comes out of my nose.

Dislikes: Being taken for granted. Being pigeon-holed into categories because of my values & beliefs, Religiosity as a substitute for spirituality, Spirituality without Jesus, Pettiness, being told for the upteenth time that I was 'the one that got away', Phoniness & Lazy bad grammar (winging it is okay).

I'm very shy. Its difficult for me to make friends & I NEVER voice my opinions about ANYTHING. I'm VERY dignified & refined. Never laugh out loud or talk with food in my mouth. I'm a simple plain boring girl and prefer to be unobstrusive and blend in. Really. HA!!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 11:42 AM   #165
Fat.n.sassy
CelebratingNeurodiversity

Fat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going on

Very interesting folk here! (hope I represented) This is such a cool place to be!
Fat.n.sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 09:29 AM   #166
phillyrn1956

phillyrn1956 has said some nice things
Red face HI All,

Name: Beth

Any suggestions for groups or activities?

Profession: Nurse / Educator

Hobbies: Water, dancing, music, movies, talking, meeting new people

Dislikes: negative attitudes, complainers

About me: I enjoy and honor all living things, I am blessed and thankful for all I have. Life is an adventure, so get on and hang on.........
phillyrn1956 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 02:56 AM   #167
gobettiepurple
I'm your huckleberry

gobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default The BBW forum was the reason I joined Dimensions!

Name: You can call me Bettie for now . . .
Profession: Studying to become a teacher
Music: Classic Rock, my favorite Band of all time is Queen "Fat bottom girls you make the rockin' world go 'round"!
Likes: Reading, swimming, hiking, pizza, the color purple [not the band, the color, lol], and trying to read people's minds . . .
Dislikes: "People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the dutch"
About me: I have always been pleasantly plump, but I've noticed in the last couple of years and the last 80 pounds that I'm not necessarily insecure about myself - I love me, but I am insecure about other people's perception. I have so many things to share in BBW forum, I am so excited to have other women that I can identify with!
Old 04-27-2010, 06:17 AM   #168
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Welcome welcome welcome ladies
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 08:07 AM   #169
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobettiepurple View Post
Name: You can call me Bettie for now . . .
Profession: Studying to become a teacher
Music: Classic Rock, my favorite Band of all time is Queen "Fat bottom girls you make the rockin' world go 'round"!
Likes: Reading, swimming, hiking, pizza, the color purple [not the band, the color, lol], and trying to read people's minds . . .
Dislikes: "People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the dutch"
About me: I have always been pleasantly plump, but I've noticed in the last couple of years and the last 80 pounds that I'm not necessarily insecure about myself - I love me, but I am insecure about other people's perception. I have so many things to share in BBW forum, I am so excited to have other women that I can identify with!
Welcome, Bettie! And you're a lovely SoCal lady! Check out the Events Thread - West, and hopefully we can have a get together sometime in the next couple months.

Welcome to all the newbies. Look forward to reading your posts!
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 09:23 AM   #170
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome Beth and Bettie! Looking forward to your posts.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:01 AM   #171
gobettiepurple
I'm your huckleberry

gobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default omg thanks!

Thanks Mcbeth! Where in LA are you? how exciting! lol!
Old 04-29-2010, 08:40 PM   #172
SuperSizedAngie
Hug-Seeking Missile

SuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 club

Name: Angie K
Profession: Student, Webmodel, PhoneSexGirl

Music: Rock, instrumental, techno, occasional pop song
Likes: Reading, writing, mathematics, manga, other assorted nerdstuff, kink, fetish, facesitting, gaining, baking, food science, yoga, bellydancing (yes, I've had lessons for two years,) having fun with friends, exploring life as a Super-Sizer!!!!, etc.
Dislikes: I have very few, actually. I don't particularly care for cigarettes.
About me: I'm just over 400lbs, I'm a senior working towards a degree in Natural Science, and I just turned 19!! I'm bisexual, and I love the big ladies too!! I'm totally a FFA as well as being a BBW. I've always been a large and lovely girl, and I love showing off all of my curves! I have so much fun spending time with my big friends and having a blast with the different guys I meet!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg schoolgirlangie.jpg (83.3 KB, 350 views)
File Type: jpg bigtitssilkwrap.JPG (78.4 KB, 349 views)
SuperSizedAngie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 04:18 PM   #173
isamarie69
Live and let die!!!

isamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticed

Name: Isa (eye-za)

Hobbies: Gambling, Collecting Beatle and Lucy items, Purses, Shoes, And sunglasses

Likes: Music, Live shows, games, very competative, Going out with friends, overall causing trouble, good conversations.

Dislikes: Men in sandals lol lame i know but it really turns me off.

About me: I grew up in Pasadena and temple city, but also lived in other states, Theres no where like cali. I love most genres of music, Mostly 60's Punk and Alt. I love my cats though im alergic i can not see life with out them. Im very social and love making new friends. When we meet i instantly take you as my friend unless you choose not to be.
Old 04-30-2010, 06:50 PM   #174
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Name: Happyface83

Profession: Research Assistant, full-time student for an education license

Hobbies: reading, hanging with my boyfriend and friends, singing (mezzo- soprano), dancing, web surfing.

Likes: Real people who don't sugarcoat and genuinely sweet people (no fakers), men who are confident and macho with others but soft and sensitive with me, music especially old school music (none of that silly Lil Wayne shit), reading about history, napping, Haagan daaz, Papa Johns.

Dislikes: Guys on message boards who get huffy with you because you don't kiss and flatter their ass like most other women, drivers who cut me off without a signal, tailgaters, slow drivers, hypocrites, racists, misogynists, unreliable people, Aries people (yup, I said it), people who love to belittle others, people who are both ignorant AND arrogant, people who make you feel inferior even though you know more than them, and stuck up people.

About me: I'm opinionated and can get passionate at times. I'm your typical Cancer chick who loves hard but hates hard when done wrong.

Last edited by KittyKitten; 04-30-2010 at 06:57 PM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 07:31 PM   #175
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

A hearty welcome to our newest ladies!

My name is Kimberly, and I happen to be an Aries lol