Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 04-30-2010, 08:01 PM   #176
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Elaine and textbook Taurus/Aries rising

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 03:49 PM   #177
kristineirl
memento mori

kristineirl has super-sized repkristineirl has super-sized repkristineirl has super-sized repkristineirl has super-sized rep

Name: Kristine

Hobbies: I'm pretty sure I don't have any hobbies, which is sad, all I know is that I draw little comics and write in notebooks I've had for years.

Likes: mint chocolate chip ice cream, dancing when no one's looking, breaking out of my shy shell when i first meet someone, finding out that a shirt comes in my size, being short

Dislikes: the random people i encounter at buffets giving me the look, wondering how long my pants will live for, crickets

About me: I'm the girl who had more guy friends than girl friends, and i'm thinking it's time for a change.
kristineirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 05:19 PM   #178
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Welcome, Kristine!

Always great to have another SoCal BBW around here. Check out the Events thread - West and come hang out with us sometime!
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 08:36 PM   #179
chubsmuggler

chubsmuggler can now change their title

Name: Cara
Profession: Student
Dislikes: Overly religious people, drama, and pessimists
About me: I am looking for fun people to chat with. I am not really a gainer, BBW, or anything. I am just a chubby girl who is happy with herself and her weight whether it falls to 215 or jumps to 230. It is currently 223. XP I also like bigger men. <3
chubsmuggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 07:03 AM   #180
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Name: Diann

Profession: Call Center Zombie

Hobbies: Gaming, Art, Animals and Insects, Puzzles, Music, Movies and TV.

Dislikes: I hate stuff that won't melt.

About me: I'm a very even tempered person. I don't like drama or being around people who create it. I love my boyfriend. We've been together for almost 11 years. We're engaged the day is set for 11/11/2011. We lead a very quiet life. Sleep, Eat, Cuddle, and Computer that's about the extent of our lives.
Old 06-09-2010, 07:42 AM   #181
Micara
Living and Learning

Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Name: Michele

Hobbies: shopping, photography, reading, writing, video games, comic books, anything nerdy.

Likes: fashion, sci-fi, horror movies, Harry Potter, the French Impressionists, going to art museums, playing Nancy Drew computer games, gambling, Diet Dr Pepper, traveling, and the beach.

Dislikes: people who think they're so clever; people who are constantly bitching and negative; weddings; Cars with Loud Bass blasting; People who misspell common words; Sweating; Calling people on the phone; close-minded people; Camping; People who talk in movie theaters; all insects; Crowds; Celebrities who tell me how to think or feel about world issues; Cigarette smoke; the sound of someone coughing.

About me: I have a 12-year-old daughter named Meg, who is opposite of me in every way; I do accounting at a newspaper; I'm dating Eric (Weirdo890) and we are meeting in Seattle in 42 days! I have an explosive and fiery personality, but am usually bubbly and upbeat. I am very short (5'1"-ish).
Old 06-09-2010, 06:41 PM   #182
cute&curly

cute&curly has said some nice things
Default It's me...

Name: Kathy
Location: Where the mosquitos reign supreme until the snow starts again
Profession: Extra Special Office Girl
Hobbies: Gardening, knitting, watching hockey, painting my toes, making fun of my horoscope.
Likes: loud music from the 60's and 70's, driving to goofy places, my small boobs, big squishy pillows, flip flops, oohhh...and coffee.
Dislikes: Silly people who cut me off in traffic, being lied to, having to be a grown up all the time.
About me: Just a nice girl looking for her place in this big world.
cute&curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 06:56 PM   #183
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Guess I never posted in here, lol.

Name: Amanda

Profession: Professional high school dropout / Live-in caregiver

Hobbies: Anything artsy

Likes: Artsy stuff, tattoos, piercings, music, lotsa stuff from the gay community, performing in drag shows, pretty boys with tattoos and/or piercings.

Dislikes: Muscular guys, hot temps, people who are intolerant of "'different" people

About me: I'm a big and beautiful young adult but I'm hoping to lost a bit of weight. Of course, I want to always remain a BBW, but still want to lose like 2 dress sizes. I've been through many hard knocks because of not accepting who I am and it's about time I do. But yay for coming to terms with it!!
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 07:04 PM   #184
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Name: Amanda (means worthy of love)
Age: 35 dont see the point in lying about age after all its just a number not a state of mind
Profession:Pyschic/teddy bear Artist/student so hopefully will be adding freelance journalist here sometime later this year.
Hobbies: Scrapbooking, reading, making artistbears, small bags and things with feathers and other such crafts, knitting(basic very basic) cross stitch, reading, writing poetry and song lyrics,
Likes: A good book, chocolate, a good bargain, hanging out with my nieces playing wii games, games both computer/console and board and card games, good conversation, and other such things am sure there are a ton of things I like I just dont want to spend all day typing this, oh and comedy I love to laugh
Dislikes: intolerance, racism, rudeness, arrogance, meanness, bitchiness, backstabbing, he said she said crap and other narky crappy type behaviours.
About me: I am who I am, not everyone is gonna like me and thats ok, I would rather have one true friend than a million fair weather ones. I love who I am, I love being me and I love life
Old 06-09-2010, 07:20 PM   #185
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Welcome to: Cara, Diann, Michele, Kathy, Amanda and Amanda! Have fun, make friends and post lots!

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Punkin1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 10:03 AM   #186
PewterBunny

PewterBunny can now change their title
Default Ok My Turn

Name: PewterBunny...Computer Bunny for long

Age: 44 But people never guess that high...its always in the mid 30's

Location: London, Ontario, Canada (some people think I'm in the UK)

Profession: Police Dispatcher/911 calltaker (Like the US version of State Trooper)

Hobbies: Make my own jewelry, reading, computer games, electronic gadgets, music

Likes: Pizza! The color purple, Cooking...baking...entertaining...making things for other people....(saving some for myself) or taking home the leftovers in the container I brought in in, heehee, Chatting with my friends, sometimes over the phone, but I much prefer in person, my Cat...animals in general. Laughter, more laughter, CSI, Criminal Minds, The History and Civilization channels, Camping (OK cottaging is more comfortable but I do both), and the beach. Movies at the theater, and Drive-Ins, Cars, Cars and more Cars...Cruise nights, Car shows, I used to have a 73 charger but no mechanic ? LOL Painted nails and toes

Dislikes: Not being able to find someone that likes me for me...not just cause I'm fat. I'd love a Wonderful FA somewhere close so I could be with them lots, I love to give gifts to my man as well as receive them and like to show my affection in more ways than one. That being said I get taken advantage of... And it's probably my own fault.

About me: A love to laugh kind of person, excellent sense of humor :: with a very soft heart and wears it on her sleeve sometimes to her own detriment
Old 06-25-2010, 04:49 PM   #187
PewterBunny

PewterBunny can now change their title
Default Oops

Dunno why my pic didn't get posted...
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg blackonesmall.jpeg (24.2 KB, 636 views)
Old 06-29-2010, 06:18 AM   #188
KatieKat

KatieKat has said some nice things

Name: Katie
profession: Soon to be RN
Hobbies: reading, cooking and being sassy
Likes: Chai Latte's, cuddleing, stimulating conversation, sarcasm, and smiling
Dislikes: judgemental people and drama
KatieKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:38 AM   #189
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

This is a cross-post from the main boards, but I'm always happy to re-introduce myself again. (Ye gods, I used an emoticon. Kill me now.)

Name: thirtiesgirl (I like the style and decor of the 1920s and '30s)
Profession: school counselor
Music: morose indie pop music from the '80s & '90s; some alt-country/folk; some eletronic music
Likes: music; indie film; crime noir; sci-fi; Victorian lit; size activism; the 1930s; mod '60s; post-punk early '80s; boys with guitars, glasses, samplers, and too many Stereolab CDs...
Dislikes: intolerance; unawareness of how one's actions affect others; devaluing education
About me: I'm glad to have found this forum. I've been looking for a place where fat people can have intelligent, thought-provoking conversations about size acceptance and body politics and have some fun. I've checked out a couple of other fat forums in recent weeks and mostly found that most members, while fat, consider the idea of size acceptance "too militant" and not for them. It's disappointing, which is why I'm glad to have found this forum.

I'm a size activist (well, I usually say "fat activist," using the FA abbreviation, but I'll have to get used to writing "size activist" on this forum, since FA means something else around here, heh). I'm a member of the Fatshionista community on Livejournal, where fat people can post pics of themselves in outfits that express their personal style, get advice on shopping and style, and commiserate about the lack of plus sizes available at brick-and-mortar stores. Three of my favorite women in the world are size activist bloggers Lesley Kinzel at Fatshionista! (she's also a mod of the LJ Fatshionista community), Kate Harding at Shapely Prose, and Marianne Kirby at The Rotund.

All seriousness aside, though, I love talking about fatshion, personal style, fat people in the media, music, movies, food, sex, pop culture, etc., and I look forward to joining the fun conversations on this forum. I also (obviously) like to write way too much, and as you can probably tell, I like semi-colons and parenthetical expressions.

picture: Me~

Me again~

Also me~

Old 07-21-2010, 10:31 PM   #190
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Welcome PewterBunny, KatieKat and thirtiesgirl! Nice to see more ladies join in the forum.

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Old 07-26-2010, 03:44 PM   #191
BurlesqueBrit

BurlesqueBrit can now change their title
My name is Amy, I'm 23 and I'm from Yorkshire, England. I'm new to the BBW/BHM community - think I'm a SSBBW - I'm definately odd, probably insane, possibly dangerous and am currently studenting in Nottinghamshire.

Loves: rock music, working with animals, swimming, drawing, reading, good or odd films/old british sitcoms, wide open spaces, rain and sweeties.

Hates: people with no sense of humour, small yappy dogs, bullying, most dance/rap music, insincerity and brussel sprouts.
Old 07-26-2010, 10:08 PM   #192
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Welcome, Amy! Anyone that loves animals and old British sitcoms gets my attention!

Old 07-28-2010, 10:16 PM   #193
Britty

Britty does more than just post hot picsBritty does more than just post hot picsBritty does more than just post hot pics

Name: Britty

Profession: Customer Service/Freelance Writer

Hobbies: Domestic Goddess-ship, Texting, Decorating

Likes: Movie Quoters, Picnics at the fountain (in the fountain, rather), Men, Necklaces, Ball Point Pens, Vinyl Records, Seeing my name in print

Dislikes: My feet, Hot Weather

About me: I am super clumsy, I am an aspiring stand up comic, I frequently scare strangers with the volume of my voice, music is my religion and I'm so excited to have found Dims!
Britty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 06:49 PM   #194
curveyme

curveyme can now change their title

Name: Lisa (when I get to know you, I'll clue you in on the /real/ spelling)

Profession: Grad Student; web content writer; photographer

Hobbies: News junkie; Reading (mostly non-fiction); Learning about new cultures and languages

Likes: Slightly nerdy, academic people with good senses of humor; people who enjoy life and food/drink; Helping others; Teaching children; Ethnic foods, especially Indian and TexMex; Rain on a tin roof; Having a fan running when I sleep; SWIMMING!

Dislikes: People who suck the joy out of life; People who can't see beyond my fat; Racial prejudice.

About me: I've been around Dims since the spring of '07 and truly found my BBW-self here (thank you!). I'm both a social butterfly and a quiet snuggler, depending on my mood. I'm addicted to learning - I'll watch about anything on the History or Discovery Channel. I really want to spend more time studying and doing BBW "boudoir" photography.
Old 08-18-2010, 07:51 PM   #195
TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Ello! :)

Name: Tiffany

Profession: Nanny

Hobbies: Going to concerts, reading books, listening to & singing music as much as possible, baking, hanging out with friends, watching movies(mostly dramas & rom coms), hanging out with my nephew and watching dinosaur train lol

Likes: Stand Up Comedy, Italian Food, Party Planning, Snuggling on a rainy day, My Name is Earl, Black Friday, Making Mix Cd's, Making People Laugh, Tattoos & Piercings, Iced French Vanilla Coffee.

Dislikes: Smells that bother my allergies, Snow & Ice, People who can never be serious, Being Scared, and I can't think of anything else right now :P

About Me: I am a tall, pear shaped SSBB goddess(my name means appearence of a god/goddess lol)
I am finally learning to love myself as I am, I still have many things I want to work on but they do not define me like they use to.
I am a music loving, movie quoting, non smoker(as of 8 weeks ago YAY!)
I have an infinite love for big guys with shaved heads who are covered in tattoos
I have a tender heart that I wear on my sleeve, which often causes me pain but that is who I am.

I am so glad to have found this site/forum and can't wait to get to know everybody!

<3
TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 11:33 PM   #196
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightStarr View Post
Name: Tiffany
Hi Tiffany! Welcome. Hope you find your place here.

I'll be traveling to your fine state in October for a wedding. Looking forward to experiencing fall!
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 11:49 AM   #197
TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbeth View Post
Hi Tiffany! Welcome. Hope you find your place here.

I'll be traveling to your fine state in October for a wedding. Looking forward to experiencing fall!

Thanks so much for the welcome, I have a very good feeling I will find my place here.

As a good friend of mine once wrote in one of his song "The fall in Kentucky is hopelessly lovely"

The changing of leaves is one of the most beautiful things to witness in this state.
TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 09:44 AM   #198
mermaid8
mermaid

mermaid8 is a member of the 500 clubmermaid8 is a member of the 500 clubmermaid8 is a member of the 500 clubmermaid8 is a member of the 500 clubmermaid8 is a member of the 500 clubmermaid8 is a member of the 500 club

i'm 28 yrs old, i was born and raised in brooklyn, new york and live with my parents (yuck lol). i've always been a big person and my family with the exception of my father are thin very thin.

currently, i am a graduate student getting my master's degree in secondary social studies education and someday i would love to teach middle school history. as for now, i have two yrs left of school and in september i will be starting the second part of my teaching internship. the first time it was at a public high school and this time it will be at a public middle school. hopefully this time will go alot better than the last time, oh god i was so nervous and insecure the first time.

i got my b.s. in social studies from st. francis college of nyc and spent my childhood going to catholic school; i went to an all girls catholic high school. as far as my family goes, i am the middle of three sisters (my older sister is 30, lawyer, married with kids and younger sister is 23, hostess, married with kids) and i come from a large, loud, talkative italian familly..hehehe.

my hobbies: astrology(studied it since i was 13), cooking (love to experiment with different cuisines), reading (i have over 100 books currently), writing poetry (been doing it since i was 11), watching yankees baseball (fan since i was 10, my grandfather got me into it), and running (i used to do this one, have to get back into it though). but honestly i really like to do just about most things like listen to music, dance, go to concerts or walks on the beach..etc. also, there isn't any specific food i hate either and i'm not picky, i love love asian food.

so, hope i didn't bore you and if there is anything else you would like to know just ask, i'm an open book and very honest.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg n73601057_30287076_217.jpg (53.1 KB, 385 views)
mermaid8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 02:15 AM   #199
NJDoll

NJDoll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNJDoll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNJDoll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Name: Erica

Profession: Teacher

Hobbies: I jog (Yes, I am a BBW and I jog. Weird right?)

Likes: Penn State Football, Straightening my hair, mani/pedis, spending time with the people who mean the most to me.

Dislikes: Judgmental people

About Me: Hey guys! Well let's see.. I am in my first year as a teacher, I really enjoy it. I am currently in school for a Master's in Secondary Education and receiving a certification in Special Education. My long term goal is to become a LDTC (Learning Disability Teacher Consultant) I'm Italian, a very typical one at that. I talk all day long and I am really enjoying my time on Dims. You all are such beautiful people.
Old 10-14-2010, 03:03 AM   #200
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Welcome Erica

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDoll View Post
Name: Erica

Profession: Teacher

Hobbies: I jog (Yes, I am a BBW and I jog. Weird right?)

Likes: Penn State Football, Straightening my hair, mani/pedis, spending time with the people who mean the most to me.

Dislikes: Judgmental people

About Me: Hey guys! Well let's see.. I am in my first year as a teacher, I really enjoy it. I am currently in school for a Master's in Secondary Education and receiving a certification in Special Education. My long term goal is to become a LDTC (Learning Disability Teacher Consultant) I'm Italian, a very typical one at that. I talk all day long and I am really enjoying my time on Dims. You all are such beautiful people.