Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 07-08-2009, 01:06 AM   #1
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in
Default First Magazine

Every month First has an article with a famous man called "5 reasons Women make life so much sweeter. This month it was Michael Vartan the leading male actor on the new series HawthoRNe..He was in Monster-in-law,Alias,Never been kissed..

His number 4 reason was: Your curves are captivating..Here is his quote,"I don't get where being rail-thin became attractive. Most guys I know like curves. I've been fortunate enough to work in small rural parts of America and the women there are real women. There is nothing sexier then a woman walking down the street who happens to be overweight but doesn't care and owns it. That's so refreshing and sexy and empowering because it's an attitude,a part of her being and soul that can be seen just walking down the street. It's really cool. I love women who have the confidence to be who they are."

After reading this,I think I have fallen in lust..What a great thing to see written..I am glad that men that do appreciate bigger women are starting to be really heard..Now if we could just get main stream media to get a clue it would be fantastic!

Only two miracles are worth seeing:
The miracle of loving
And
The miracle of forgiving-Sri Chinmoy
BubbleButtBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:22 AM   #2
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh, goodness, he's adorable! Thanks for giving me yet another reason to like him.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:17 AM   #3
ZainTheInsane

ZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 club

Honestly, I don't think the writer, and this community are on the same wave-length.

He's probably thinking overweight, like 20-30 pounds.

*sigh*
ZainTheInsane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:37 AM   #4
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZainTheInsane View Post
Honestly, I don't think the writer, and this community are on the same wave-length.

*sigh*
Still nice to hear someone in the public spotlight saying that being over 100 pounds is okay.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:41 AM   #5
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
Still nice to hear someone in the public spotlight saying that being over 100 pounds is okay.
You know?? And he's a cutie himself as well!!
msbard90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:08 AM   #6
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

*sigh*
I agree with thatgirl it is refreshing to see someone that is in the public spotlight talking about liking someone that is not a size zero..He didn't hide his preference as some people do..

Only two miracles are worth seeing:
The miracle of loving
And
The miracle of forgiving-Sri Chinmoy
BubbleButtBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 03:44 PM   #7
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

*sigh*
I'm thinking maybe even less than that. It seems to me that people out in the real world or, whatever you want to call that place that isn't the BBW loving world of Dimensions, don't have the same idea of 'curves' or overweight as the rest of us here do. Especially in the world of Hollywood. JLo is considered a BBW. Ha!

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:03 PM   #8
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

*sigh*
He probably is only talking about 20 or 30lbs, but it doesn't matter, it's a positive affirmation from a hollywood figure. I think that counts for a lot.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 09:29 PM   #9
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

Why does he HAVE to be talking about 20-30 lbs?

Why is it so hard for us to believe he's not talking about someone who is 200, 300 or gasp! 400+ lbs??

THAT'S the bigger question. Not why more people don't come out and shout their appreciation of curves and why doesn't the media buy in, blah blah.

We apparently wouldn't believe them if they did.
BellaZwebs- EXTRA HOT :batting:;):batting:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith
mszwebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 04:25 PM   #10
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Maybe I'm just jaded or whatever but I'll believe it when I see it. When I see him dating a 300 pound woman then I'll believe he really likes his women that fat. I'm not saying that he can't mean it when he says he loves bigger women. I just want to see one of these guys that says stuff like this actually date a fat woman. Love big women so much? Then why are you always dating stick thin hollywood models?

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 09:11 AM   #11
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thats just lovely And I've had a seriously bad crush on him since Never been Kissed
Old 08-13-2009, 01:04 PM   #12
Miss Fortune

Miss Fortune can now change their title

*le swoon*

I don't even know who the dude is but....*swoon*
Old 08-17-2009, 06:29 AM   #13
Hathor
stolen child

Hathor does more than just post hot picsHathor does more than just post hot picsHathor does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Fortune View Post
*le swoon*

I don't even know who the dude is but....*swoon*
He's this dude! Super cute. =D And not metrosexual at all.

http://images1.fanpop.com/images/pho...2-1024-768.jpg

Hathor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 07:17 AM   #14
MsGreenLantern
Keanu Drakula The Centaur

MsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticed

Okay, yes this made me very happy. He is absolutely adorable, and as others have stated... even if he does mean 20-30 lbs overweight, it's still a girl, most hollywood men wouldn't consider, OWNING it. Shaking their rump, looking healthy and real, and he's all about it. That, is lovely.