Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 07-10-2009, 06:04 PM   #26
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The only thing that has changed for me ( heart and soul and brain and humor are the same as when I was smaller...way back ) is the amount of padding...so...I guess I am more squishy in places, and from a purely tactile place, I feel different. That's about it. *L*

Last edited by mossystate; 07-10-2009 at 06:07 PM.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 01:22 PM   #27
MsAppleCinnamon

MsAppleCinnamon can now change their title

i would have to say becuz of extra padding, and i believe we are
more kind and caring then a skinny chick, some skinny girls think they're too good for everybody. and can be very bitchy, i've come across to a few people like that which i wish i have never done.
Old 07-11-2009, 05:07 PM   #28
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I have to post this,... extra padding is going to be my number one choice now,.. cause when i am drinking,... and bump into walls, door, etc,... i just kinda bounce back,... no injury what so ever!! LMAO Its like my fat acts as a bumper guard!!! LOVE IT!!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 08:32 PM   #29
bobbleheaddoll
loves her bhm!

bobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging in

we are all so friendly!
Old 07-12-2009, 08:39 PM   #30
DeniseW
Fat don't crack!!

DeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

soft skin...