Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 07-28-2009, 05:52 PM   #26
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Apparently I'm easy to ID as an FA -- even when I'm totally unaware of the person whose ID'd me. For instance I was at a sort of punk club in London about ten years ago. I was just having a beer and listening to the music when someone pinched my butt. I turned around and there was a cute short fat girl with light brown hair and a button nose (i.e. just like all the girls I dated on the other side of the pond). I never did ask her how she knew.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 09:04 PM   #27
kittymahlberg

kittymahlberg does more than just post hot picskittymahlberg does more than just post hot picskittymahlberg does more than just post hot pics

After a lot of lurking, I had to resurrect this post based on my recent experience.

If he isn't a ladies' man, it's harder to tell! I'm starting to wonder about this friend of mine. He doesn't hang out with big girls, but he doesn't hang out a lot with girls in general.

However, if I had a dime for every time he's mentioned that I need to be fattened up, or if I eat another bite of dessert I'll blow up like a balloon and explode. . . ! The number and outrageousness of the comments (in public, mind you) increases proportionate to the amount of alcohol he's been drinking (though he also makes these comments when stone cold sober).

Then again, I could be seeing things through the lens of my own interests. He's a pretty crazy guy who says whatever pops into his mouth. It could be just a meaningless joke. But I'm still suspicious. Plus he's an extreme foody, and a bit on the hefty side himself. In case you couldn't tell, curiosity is driving me mad.
kittymahlberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 02:07 AM   #28
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: Have you ever been ID'd as a FA (m/f)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
Apparently I'm easy to ID as an FA -- even when I'm totally unaware of the person whose ID'd me.
I also am in that situation, I guess it has to do with the great big smile that covers my face. When I am wearing sun glasses, I gather it is my eyebrows rising when I see a BBW gives away my true feelings.
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 06:45 AM   #29
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
Not really. In fact, most people around where I live don't even know what the hell a FA is. lol

But most larger girls around here tend to be kinda bitchy when I talk to them. Even if I were to just say hi.
Probably a bit late to reply to this. If someone approached me in the street I'd probably come across as a bit standoffish or bitchy but really I'd just be a bit like urmmmmm what the fuck do i say? lol
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 12:22 PM   #30
samuraiscott
True Story

samuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticed

My ex girlfriend was really the one to point it out before any friends or family did. She knew I liked big girls and on occasion would be like, aw, there's a cute big girl and point her out when we were somewhere. We were on vacation once and she was kind of worried that the big girls staying up on the next floor might catch my eye, telling me about how glad she was they left the pool before I got there.

Everyone now knows I like BBWs, and it's not really anything anyone has a problem with. My cousin is a BBW web model who has been on the Tyra Banks show and she advertises her site on the Paysite Board.

http://samuraiscott.blogspot.com/
samuraiscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 01:44 PM   #31
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I don't believe I've ever been identified as an FA by anyone without actually telling people. Then again, I'm so oblivious that I could be mistaken.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 12:48 PM   #32
Venom

Venom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot pics

Most people that know me have figured out that I'm a FFA just from the guys I date and comments I make. My coworkers have all figured it out and when a BHM comes in to my work I almost always end up being their server even when I am not serving that day.
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 01:35 PM   #33
TimeTraveller
Not Enough Hours in Day

Location: Small town Illinois guy now in the big city of Chicago
TimeTraveller has super-sized repTimeTraveller has super-sized repTimeTraveller has super-sized repTimeTraveller has super-sized rep

For those of you who have been ID'd as FAs, have you noticed that some people take it too far and assume you must want to jump into the sack with every fat woman you see?

I've been ID'd as an FA by one of my wife's snoopy and more dramatic friends who is a size 0 and seems insulted I'm not attracted to her. Once I bumped into one of my wife's 2nd cousins, a woman of about 500 pounds, in a Barnes & Noble. We were chatting and laughing when the snoop turned up and took a big interest in who I was talking to. Not "hello", not "how are you?", just "who's this?" I introduced them and for fun, knowing how snoopy she was, I didn't tell her the other woman was one of my wife's cousins. About 5 minutes later the snoop brought my wife over, possibly to catch me in the act "flirting" with a fatter woman. My wife and her cousin were glad to see each other and started chatting, and they had no idea the snoop was disappointed I wasn't in trouble.
Old 01-04-2011, 09:30 PM   #34
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have one friend in particular who like to play the "what about him?" game.
"Hey, you think that fat guy is sexy?"

"wellwhatabouthim?"

"WHAT?!? You like that guy, but not this one?"

Hours of barside entertainment.
Old 01-17-2011, 09:59 PM   #35
Fox

Fox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 club

Possibly once, but I don't remember. Most my life, I've been identified as a gay guy, which isn't completely true.
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 01:54 PM   #36
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I know a fair amount of BHM's. I'm not exactly sure why - I just do, ok.

Its always really interesting to meet their girl friends for the first time.

They get introduced, I get introduced, I introduce my girl friend...

Then there is always this magical eye ball fuckery between myself & their lady as if to say "hell yeah... keep on play'n player..."

I'm just curious if any FFA's have had similar precious moments with FA's?
Old 01-22-2011, 02:03 PM   #37
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediaboy View Post
I know a fair amount of BHM's. I'm not exactly sure why - I just do, ok.

Its always really interesting to meet their girl friends for the first time.

They get introduced, I get introduced, I introduce my girl friend...

Then there is always this magical eye ball fuckery between myself & their lady as if to say "hell yeah... keep on play'n player..."

I'm just curious if any FFA's have had similar precious moments with FA's?
I'm not sure if you're asking from the POV of a BBW/FFA (or if that matters) but when I do meet other people who like fatties, yes there often is a sort of secret-handshake-like nod or wink. Definitely. LOL

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote