Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 07-10-2009, 12:29 AM   #1
RayanamiNGE
Artist seeking a muse

RayanamiNGE does more than just post hot picsRayanamiNGE does more than just post hot picsRayanamiNGE does more than just post hot picsRayanamiNGE does more than just post hot pics
Default Whats your most bizarre feedee/feeder fanatasy!?

I love to see all the new things that the feedee/feeder world is coming out with. Those kidnapping/force feeding stories are such a bad ((A good bad)) thing, and oooooh how i love em ^.^

Eating, and loss of control are extremely attractive.

So all that being said...

Whats your most bizarre feederism/weight gain fantasy?

Such as, that one fantasy that if you could, you'd do in a heart beat, no matter how different or weird you may think they are. Who knows, maybe you'll be lucky enough to find someone who shares that fantasy with you ^.^
Old 07-10-2009, 04:23 PM   #2
leener38

leener38 has said some nice things

Literally doing the 'see food' diet! No actual eating, just look at something with food on it. The longer I stare, the more in my belly. I'm a graphic designer, so in my fantasies, it's cut and paste into belly. Mmm... Imagining a very large beach ball belly.

What! No gravy?
leener38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 06:08 PM   #3
RayanamiNGE
Artist seeking a muse

RayanamiNGE does more than just post hot picsRayanamiNGE does more than just post hot picsRayanamiNGE does more than just post hot picsRayanamiNGE does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by leener38 View Post
Literally doing the 'see food' diet! No actual eating, just look at something with food on it. The longer I stare, the more in my belly. I'm a graphic designer, so in my fantasies, it's cut and paste into belly. Mmm... Imagining a very large beach ball belly.

What! No gravy?
Your a designer? AWESOME! Please look up my art I've posted on here.

I like that fantasy, just an expanding belly, getting bigger every sec.
Old 07-10-2009, 07:14 PM   #4
leener38

leener38 has said some nice things

Nice! I cannot draw worth a lick. I do mostly layout, and a few flyers for my DJ friends. I saw #113 on deviantart. I like her!
leener38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 07:31 PM   #5
wolfpersona

wolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default hmm...

Im not a feeder but i do have a fantasy. I would like my partner to Eat whatever she wants. As she gains weight she gets really lazy and controlling. She has me cooking large amounts of food to keep up with her growing appetite. She eats like a pig eating and eating. Having me running around serving her food in bed. Dishes, pizza boxes, junk food wrappers pilling up everywhere because i have to serve her needs. Her massive thighs stretching and growing. Her arms getting fater and fatter. She commands that i please her. I impregnate her. A few months later her massive breasts are so big that her nipples hardly fit in my mouth, long stretchmarks and veins popping out of them. She grabs my head with her huge fat arms and starts breast feeding me, her breasts are so big that its like drinking from a gallon of milk. As im feeding she jerks me off as she nows how hard i am and i explode like crazy. after that i stick my head in her vagiana and drive her crazy, her nice plump thighs jiggling shaking me like an earthquake. Hearing her moan like a goddess in the heavens. Then I fall asleep in her arms hoping it will never end.
wolfpersona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 10:19 PM   #6
RayanamiNGE
Artist seeking a muse

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpersona View Post
Im not a feeder but i do have a fantasy. I would like my partner to Eat whatever she wants. As she gains weight she gets really lazy and controlling. She has me cooking large amounts of food to keep up with her growing appetite. She eats like a pig eating and eating. Having me running around serving her food in bed. Dishes, pizza boxes, junk food wrappers pilling up everywhere because i have to serve her needs. Her massive thighs stretching and growing. Her arms getting fater and fatter. She commands that i please her. I impregnate her. A few months later her massive breasts are so big that her nipples hardly fit in my mouth, long stretchmarks and veins popping out of them. She grabs my head with her huge fat arms and starts breast feeding me, her breasts are so big that its like drinking from a gallon of milk. As im feeding she jerks me off as she nows how hard i am and i explode like crazy. after that i stick my head in her vagiana and drive her crazy, her nice plump thighs jiggling shaking me like an earthquake. Hearing her moan like a goddess in the heavens. Then I fall asleep in her arms hoping it will never end.
Wow, love the detail there! Very sexy! And I'm glad I'm not the only guy who has a thing for big fat arms. Its just so hot thinking of how it feels to be grabbed or hugged by some big flabby soft arms. A+ bro!
Old 07-11-2009, 12:27 PM   #7
bradypig

bradypig has said some nice things

Anything where people stuff my belly until it sticks straight out hard and bloated, making huge sloshing sounds. I like the idea of a "food fair" where I would have to eat something from each vendor. There would be games where my friends would have to shoot soda into my mouth until my belly inflated enough to ring a bell so they could win a prize. Perhaps a haunted house type ride where I would be strapped into a car and fed lots of treats all the way through the ride. Eating contests; pie, hot dogs, burgers, watermelon. I would win them all. The end result would be a huge stuffed belly that everyone would be listening to and rubbing.
bradypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 02:15 AM   #8
kronoman

kronoman can now change their title

mine is quite silly actually, have a couple of my favorite ex gfs, and my current gf to plot against me and fatten me up
kronoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 03:00 AM   #9
nikola090

nikola090 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesnikola090 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpersona View Post
for the first part think that it's also my fantasy....
nikola090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 09:12 PM   #10
Mack27
AΔΦΆΓΙΑ

Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I had this weird one where this guy was cursed to fall in love and marry women who would then proceed to gain weight at an unbelievable rate and become extremely fat which was his worst nightmare, one long marriage after the other for all eternity. He was incapable of breaking his marriage vows, something to do with the curse and an old-fashioned notion of marriage.

Apparently his first wife was a powerful Gypsy princess who cursed him from her death bed because he treated her with open disgust and slept around just because she'd gained 900 pounds.

He was desperate after hundreds of years, he needed to find someone who would willingly take on the curse in order to be free of it. So I was like "Sure." Luckily he had to recite the curse exactly as she spoke it all those years ago and ask if I accepted the curse so I knew there were no hidden surprises like the words "miserable" or anything. It was something like "I curse you to fall in love and marry women you are attracted to, they will all be women destined to grow fatter than I and die fatter than I, you will stay with them until death do you part because you will be incapable of willfully breaking your vows and you will do this for all eternity."
Old 07-14-2009, 11:35 PM   #11
RayanamiNGE
Artist seeking a muse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack27 View Post
I had this weird one where this guy was cursed to fall in love and marry women who would then proceed to gain weight at an unbelievable rate and become extremely fat which was his worst nightmare, one long marriage after the other for all eternity. He was incapable of breaking his marriage vows, something to do with the curse and an old-fashioned notion of marriage.

Apparently his first wife was a powerful Gypsy princess who cursed him from her death bed because he treated her with open disgust and slept around just because she'd gained 900 pounds.

He was desperate after hundreds of years, he needed to find someone who would willingly take on the curse in order to be free of it. So I was like "Sure." Luckily he had to recite the curse exactly as she spoke it all those years ago and ask if I accepted the curse so I knew there were no hidden surprises like the words "miserable" or anything. It was something like "I curse you to fall in love and marry women you are attracted to, they will all be women destined to grow fatter than I and die fatter than I, you will stay with them until death do you part because you will be incapable of willfully breaking your vows and you will do this for all eternity."
Wow, fatter than her? i'd love to be him *swoon*
Old 07-15-2009, 05:46 PM   #12
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

I spent some time considering this and have decided my most bizarre fantasy probably has to do with vore - which, for the uninitiated, could be summarized as a polite, fetishy term for cannibalism though it'd behoove you to look it up 'cause that's not the half of it.
It's such a thrill to imagine someone having the capacity and being so greedy as to consume a whole other person. Either by swallowing like a demonic reptile or in a more conventional manner. The high point, for me, is getting to watch a girl consume such an impossible volume (the average person takes up around 20 gallons or so) of food in a short period of time and experiencing what this does to her (beachball belly, gaining a hundred lbs in record time, etc. ) .
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 09:05 PM   #13
RayanamiNGE
Artist seeking a muse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher View Post
I spent some time considering this and have decided my most bizarre fantasy probably has to do with vore - which, for the uninitiated, could be summarized as a polite, fetishy term for cannibalism though it'd behoove you to look it up 'cause that's not the half of it.
It's such a thrill to imagine someone having the capacity and being so greedy as to consume a whole other person. Either by swallowing like a demonic reptile or in a more conventional manner. The high point, for me, is getting to watch a girl consume such an impossible volume (the average person takes up around 20 gallons or so) of food in a short period of time and experiencing what this does to her (beachball belly, gaining a hundred lbs in record time, etc. ) .
I personally love the idea of loss of control. Where she can't stop eating, endlessly, even when she is whimpering in pain, she wants more, just to taste more... ugh... fantasies >.<
Old 07-16-2009, 04:53 PM   #14
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayanamiNGE View Post
I personally love the idea of loss of control. Where she can't stop eating, endlessly, even when she is whimpering in pain, she wants more, just to taste more... ugh... fantasies >.<
Oooh, that's a good one too.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 08:15 AM   #15
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm a bit like Tomacher. I like the idea of feeding a girl who keeps getting fatter and hungrier until she swallows me whole

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 12:01 PM   #16
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*bump*

Guess what everybody? I'm on medication. That's right. I've got a bum knee so I got pain meds. Apparently they've been doing a number on me and I've been having some vivid dreams. Most of them are insane rambling but last night I had a new sex dream I had never had before. I was on a boat. HA! I stowed away on a cruise ship for some reason trying to escape the law and leave the country. Gawd knows what I'd done, could have been anything. Anyway I was hiding in a life boat and going to sneak to shore once the boat docked. To make a long story short there was a guest on the boat who discovered I was hiding in the life raft. He would sneak away from his people, come there at night and climb in to the life raft with me. He brought tons of food and he'd feed me and have sex with me all night long. Each night you would hear someone walking along the deck calling to him looking for him but he would be with me in the life raft and leave just before dawn.

Shazam! I've got a new fantasy.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 05:59 AM   #17
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't know about bizarre, but it has always been my fantasy to meet a rather muscular guy..and watch him abandon his appetite for weight lifting and take on weight gain. Daily seeing his appetite grow, one day its a 1/2 dozen donuts and then before long a full dozen as a SNACK after a full breakfast of pancakes, waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage, toast. Of course we visit a diner on a regular basis, and slowly but surely he expands filling the booth up more and more until one day his massive beach ball gut is JUST WAY TOO big to enjoy sitting there anymore, and we have to move to sitting in chairs and a table. ALong the line, he wants a reversal, as I was quite chubby to begin with, and I begin losing weight, for contrast to his massive size, and he constantly is cleaning my plate...amazing the waitress who has watched our transformations...shocked as his appetite grows weekly while i order less and less and become a voluptuously curvy but small girl and he balloons. I see Us going to the beach together, and me massaging his 250-300-350-400# growing body with oil, running around in my thong and getting him pizza, and fries, and burgers and caramel corn and beer and ice cream...while those around us gaze in awe as this whale of a guy just keeps eating and eating letting me serve him endlessly, him never being full....always wanting and desiring more food.....and o ya belly rubs endlessly
Old 08-03-2009, 07:34 PM   #18
Canadianfeeder

Canadianfeeder can now change their title

My major fantasy is an out of control one. I constantly dream about my gf feeding me and letting me grow and gain. Every pound I gain pushing me further and further towards the edge until I can't even stop eating; unaware of how much time has passed or how much food I've consumed. Eventually in my dream I've grown so big I'm totally immobile, unable to feed myself. Its at this point my fantasy turns weirder as I imagine myself an immobile pig (even collared and chained to add to this), gorging and eating, completely dependant on my gf for everything. Needing to be hand fed, bathed and what not turns me on a lot, and punished for eating so much, getting so fat by being called names, shown off and degraded publicly as I eat myself fatter at buffets.
Canadianfeeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 03:04 PM   #19
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
I don't know about bizarre, but it has always been my fantasy to meet a rather muscular guy..and watch him abandon his appetite for weight lifting and take on weight gain. Daily seeing his appetite grow, one day its a 1/2 dozen donuts and then before long a full dozen as a SNACK after a full breakfast of pancakes, waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage, toast. Of course we visit a diner on a regular basis, and slowly but surely he expands filling the booth up more and more until one day his massive beach ball gut is JUST WAY TOO big to enjoy sitting there anymore, and we have to move to sitting in chairs and a table. ALong the line, he wants a reversal, as I was quite chubby to begin with, and I begin losing weight, for contrast to his massive size, and he constantly is cleaning my plate...amazing the waitress who has watched our transformations...shocked as his appetite grows weekly while i order less and less and become a voluptuously curvy but small girl and he balloons. I see Us going to the beach together, and me massaging his 250-300-350-400# growing body with oil, running around in my thong and getting him pizza, and fries, and burgers and caramel corn and beer and ice cream...while those around us gaze in awe as this whale of a guy just keeps eating and eating letting me serve him endlessly, him never being full....always wanting and desiring more food.....and o ya belly rubs endlessly
um... PM me for my phone number

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 02:24 PM   #20
wolfpersona

wolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
Cool fantasy. Its great to see a female fa's perspective. Though even if i gained waight I wouldn't want my girl to lose weight. I have a hight thing. If a girl is a lot taller than I am I wouldn't go out with her. It would be embarasing looking like a short guy. Even though tall bbws turn me on imensly.
Ive always had a sexual fantasy about being with a giant bbw. As she eats not only does she grow wider as she eats but taller too. As she grows her thighs and booty get incredible massive curves, and her breasts get bigger than my head. Her nipples are the size of my mouth. When her breast lactates it is like drinking from a sea of milk.
wolfpersona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 12:03 PM   #21
Van
Van

Van does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot pics
Default Here is a really bizarre one

I was kidnapped by human eating aliens. They take me to their planet and feed me. The more I ate their food the hungrier I got. I continued to grow and they ran out of food. I was still hungry so I ate the utensils, plates, tables, the aliens and there whole planet. I became the planet.
Van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 10:20 PM   #22
Korota

Korota can now change their title

One weight gain fantasy I've had lately that was kind of weird was inspired by a description of the game World of Warcraft which made fun of the fact that it often involves spending a long time sitting in front of the computer doing repetitive stuff to gain levels, thus saying it was like 'a treadmill that makes you fatter'. That saying stuck in my mind, and eventually evolved into the idea of a private gym's workout equipment being sabotaged to ADD fat instead of burn it, possibly in the general area that the machine works out. The end result of the fantasy being a lot of fitness fanatics who look down on people who are overweight getting their comeuppance.

"How do animals learn? Well, as long as they learn to taste good, I don't really care." - Crow T. Robot
Korota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 11:46 PM   #23
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van View Post
I was kidnapped by human eating aliens. They take me to their planet and feed me. The more I ate their food the hungrier I got. I continued to grow and they ran out of food. I was still hungry so I ate the utensils, plates, tables, the aliens and there whole planet. I became the planet.
That sounds really hot. >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 02:53 PM   #24
eroticyuser1

eroticyuser1 can now change their title

I fantasize about being with a plump girl who wants to lose weight. I'd also discover a special hunger pill that makes a persons hunger uncontrollable, and supresses all feelings of fullness. I would make her food daily and slip it in before she eats it, then watch her turn into a gorging animal. Id bake lots of cakes and sweets and watch her devour them daily. She would complain about how much she can't control her eating, not knowing that I was fattening her up! She would grow and grow, and I would make her quit her job and stay home to feed all day. Her meals would take a turn for the worst. A dozen donuts and ice cream for dinner, and weight gain shakes with butter blended in for breakfast. With her belly now huge and bloated she would need me to provide all her pleasure, as reaching her pussy was now impossible with her giant belly and tits in the way. Then the games, the fat teasing, the forcefeeding, the stuffing of food in return for orgasms. I would only let her cum while eating baked sweets, and soon just the smell of a cake in the oven would make her pussy soaking wet in anticipation. She would be my slave piggy to feed and jiggle with huge rolls for me to snuggle in between at night. To immobility, and beyond!
eroticyuser1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 01:17 PM   #25
TomTomz

TomTomz has said some nice things

I don't know if this is bizarre, but I fantasize about having a wife that i feed and I'm loving it som much that one night I can't stand it anymore and I start eating everything then she wakes up she sees me 40 lbs. heavier with a broken chair underneath me.
TomTomz is offline   Reply With Quote