Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 08-16-2009, 05:54 PM   #26
wolfpersona

wolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by eroticyuser1 View Post
I fantasize about being with a plump girl who wants to lose weight. I'd also discover a special hunger pill that makes a persons hunger uncontrollable, and supresses all feelings of fullness. I would make her food daily and slip it in before she eats it, then watch her turn into a gorging animal. Id bake lots of cakes and sweets and watch her devour them daily. She would complain about how much she can't control her eating, not knowing that I was fattening her up! She would grow and grow, and I would make her quit her job and stay home to feed all day. Her meals would take a turn for the worst. A dozen donuts and ice cream for dinner, and weight gain shakes with butter blended in for breakfast. With her belly now huge and bloated she would need me to provide all her pleasure, as reaching her pussy was now impossible with her giant belly and tits in the way. Then the games, the fat teasing, the forcefeeding, the stuffing of food in return for orgasms. I would only let her cum while eating baked sweets, and soon just the smell of a cake in the oven would make her pussy soaking wet in anticipation. She would be my slave piggy to feed and jiggle with huge rolls for me to snuggle in between at night. To immobility, and beyond!
Dam this is good stuff. Now im fantasizing about it. Elaborate on the games and fat teasing though? The idea of a big women relating fattenning food to sexual pleasure is always a turn on for me.

Last edited by wolfpersona; 08-16-2009 at 06:01 PM.
wolfpersona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 10:04 PM   #27
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Nothing to see here, move it along...

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 10:07 PM   #28
Koldun
On Timeout

Koldun can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKoldun can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
I don't know about bizarre, but it has always been my fantasy to meet a rather muscular guy..and watch him abandon his appetite for weight lifting and take on weight gain. Daily seeing his appetite grow, one day its a 1/2 dozen donuts and then before long a full dozen as a SNACK after a full breakfast of pancakes, waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage, toast. Of course we visit a diner on a regular basis, and slowly but surely he expands filling the booth up more and more until one day his massive beach ball gut is JUST WAY TOO big to enjoy sitting there anymore, and we have to move to sitting in chairs and a table. ALong the line, he wants a reversal, as I was quite chubby to begin with, and I begin losing weight, for contrast to his massive size, and he constantly is cleaning my plate...amazing the waitress who has watched our transformations...shocked as his appetite grows weekly while i order less and less and become a voluptuously curvy but small girl and he balloons. I see Us going to the beach together, and me massaging his 250-300-350-400# growing body with oil, running around in my thong and getting him pizza, and fries, and burgers and caramel corn and beer and ice cream...while those around us gaze in awe as this whale of a guy just keeps eating and eating letting me serve him endlessly, him never being full....always wanting and desiring more food.....and o ya belly rubs endlessly
OOOOOO!

I like that one...
Koldun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 07:22 PM   #29
Koldun
On Timeout

Koldun can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKoldun can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Most bizarre eh? Okay - here goes.

Being a sci fi geek, I sometimes like to fantasize that I'm like Jabba the Hutt (only human). My guards capture some hot babe that broke in and I force her to wear some skimpy little outfit, sit on my knee, sit on my knee, feed me, massage me, rub oil on me.

I'd make her collar and a leash too so I could YANK her when she wasn't paying attention to me.
Koldun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 07:30 AM   #30
Kenster102.5

Kenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Not really feedee but fantasy. That I am secretly injecting someone with a powerful metaboliser that only focuses on the butt and legs, and that they then get angry at me and so it is a game of cat and mouse with a 200+ lbs women, who is also a ex-cadet/reservist, now that is a game that sounds fun to me. It is like a fat version of Mantracker, except its a woman doing the tracking and has a large set of thighs and a big ass.
Kenster102.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 08:34 AM   #31
roam929r

roam929r can now change their title
Default Coin toss gain

My Fantasy is very simple... a dual gaining experience. Meet a woman who is interested in gaining. Have a coin toss to see who gets to gain first. There is a small catch, the person gaining doesn't get to chose how much they gain. The other gaining partner does... so the gainer gains until they are fattened to the partners liking and then they switch.

Fun, Fun, Fun

Anyone?

Matt
roam929r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 11:15 PM   #32
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Guess my stuff is tame compared to everyone elses.....cept for one.

I do have a fantasy where I had magical powers and could fatten anyone I wanted just by putting my mind to it. Like in Leprechaun 3....props to anyone who knows what I'm talking about
Old 08-23-2009, 12:26 AM   #33
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Guess my stuff is tame compared to everyone elses.....cept for one.

I do have a fantasy where I had magical powers and could fatten anyone I wanted just by putting my mind to it. Like in Leprechaun 3....props to anyone who knows what I'm talking about
Oh good, I could use some props... and I'm thankful you didn't mention Leprechaun 2 .
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 12:36 AM   #34
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher View Post
Oh good, I could use some props... and I'm thankful you didn't mention Leprechaun 2 .
Well Leprechaun 2 wasn't enjoyable for me......now if the victim was female, different story ;-)
Old 08-24-2009, 09:42 AM   #35
Dummy Rum

Dummy Rum can now change their title

I own a fat farm. Camp, boarding school, maybe a beachside resort... something along those lines, where we keep all the guests lazy and gaining. It is, of course, the lap of luxury, no force-feeding or anything. Skinny, chubby, girls, boys, men, women, all types of folk are welcome. No idea what happens when they "graduate" after becoming fat as prize pigs, though...
Dummy Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 11:26 PM   #36
NerdyByNature

NerdyByNature has said some nice things

don't get too close to my fantasy
don't be afraid to touch the hand of your creator
NerdyByNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 05:33 AM   #37
nikola090

nikola090 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesnikola090 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

isn't so bizarre.....finding a girl she's twice than me!
nikola090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 04:46 AM   #38
Buffetbelly
Nosh, destroyer of snacks

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
I don't know about bizarre, but it has always been my fantasy to meet a rather muscular guy..and watch him abandon his appetite for weight lifting and take on weight gain. Daily seeing his appetite grow, one day its a 1/2 dozen donuts and then before long a full dozen as a SNACK after a full breakfast of pancakes, waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage, toast. Of course we visit a diner on a regular basis, and slowly but surely he expands filling the booth up more and more until one day his massive beach ball gut is JUST WAY TOO big to enjoy sitting there anymore, and we have to move to sitting in chairs and a table. ALong the line, he wants a reversal, as I was quite chubby to begin with, and I begin losing weight, for contrast to his massive size, and he constantly is cleaning my plate...amazing the waitress who has watched our transformations...shocked as his appetite grows weekly while i order less and less and become a voluptuously curvy but small girl and he balloons. I see Us going to the beach together, and me massaging his 250-300-350-400# growing body with oil, running around in my thong and getting him pizza, and fries, and burgers and caramel corn and beer and ice cream...while those around us gaze in awe as this whale of a guy just keeps eating and eating letting me serve him endlessly, him never being full....always wanting and desiring more food.....and o ya belly rubs endlessly
It could happen. People around me are often losing weight because I eat everything in sight. Leftovers are extinct. I clear out refrigerators and cupboards looking for snacks. Can't keep food in the house. At restuarants, I gobble my meal and start on my companions'. At potluck dinners, every speck vanishes, especially that last little bit people leave out of politeness. Not me! I always volunteer to clean up after the meal, and I am eating constantly from serving dishes and plates alike as I do so. A human vacuum cleaner!
Buffetbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 12:35 AM   #39
FemFAtail

FemFAtail can now change their title
Default Here's to a 'swell(ed)' view

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffetbelly View Post
It could happen. People around me are often losing weight because I eat everything in sight. Leftovers are extinct. I clear out refrigerators and cupboards looking for snacks. Can't keep food in the house. At restuarants, I gobble my meal and start on my companions'. At potluck dinners, every speck vanishes, especially that last little bit people leave out of politeness. Not me! I always volunteer to clean up after the meal, and I am eating constantly from serving dishes and plates alike as I do so. A human vacuum cleaner!

Your companion is all to happy to give up her plate for your raging ruminations! All the better to get a 'swell(ed)' view of you!
FemFAtail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 01:11 PM   #40
lovefeeding

lovefeeding has said some nice things

Buffetbelly you can come to me I love to cook and feed a man I can't stand it when they are hungry ^^
Old 09-06-2009, 01:34 PM   #41
wolfpersona

wolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovefeeding View Post
Buffetbelly you can come to me I love to cook and feed a man I can't stand it when they are hungry ^^
Wow that sounds hot. I cant stand it when a bbw goes hungry.
Old 09-06-2009, 01:36 PM   #42
wolfpersona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher View Post
Whas that the one where the girls boobs grew so big they exploded. And she was a robot.
Old 09-08-2009, 10:45 AM   #43
Buffetbelly

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Thank you..I used to visit Germany regularly and I always gained about a pound a day on all the rich food and pastries. Too bad I have never been able to master the language. I find Vienna to be the most fattening Germanic city, followed by Hannover.

It's interesting, of course, that Vienna is the home of the Venus of Willendorf and remains a world capital when it comes to fattening foods.
Old 09-08-2009, 11:03 AM   #44
Buffetbelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemFAtail View Post

Your companion is all to happy to give up her plate for your raging ruminations! All the better to get a 'swell(ed)' view of you!
Don't play so innocent --you are so devious in seducing me to eat more food while making it feel like my own idea! I think I might end up getting fat someday....
Old 09-14-2009, 09:54 AM   #45
Durin

Durin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized rep

I don't know that it is particularly bizarre but I always think about someone who is always sweetly encouraging me to eat. Most of the WG fiction I write is mutual.

I have always been an FA, but just recently in the last few years I realize that I am also a Feedee and I find gaining weight myself apealing.
Durin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 03:14 AM   #46
hamburger_helper

hamburger_helper has said some nice things

ive had this fantasy where im close friends with a fat girl who desperately is trying to lose weight. after everything else fails she one day stumbles across a magic spell that will remove all of the fat from her body. as with all magic spells however, it has a catch. the fat from her body has to be pumped into someone elses body via sexual intercourse. she figures she would never be able to find anyone willing to take her fat from her so she shrugs it off, but one day she brings it up to me and i jump at the idea. i tell her i would love to make her happy by helping her lose weight and at the same time would welcome the extra 200 pounds. so one night we decide to go through with it, we set up the spell and we begin to have sex, and i start to notice that with every thrust i feel like my body is expanding. as we continue on and the fat is pumped from her body to mine, my added weight turns me on more and more until finally we both climax and then we black out. she awakens first and is happier than she ever has been before because for the first time in her life, she is skinny. she then looks over at me, laying naked on the bed, a big sweaty fat blob of a person. she calls my name and i begin to awaken. my head is very cloudy and i do not remember what we just did, that is until i attempt to sit up and notice that i now weigh over 400 pounds. instantly this feeling of ecstacy comes over my entire body and as the girl asks if im ok and need anything, i can only respond with "ive never been better, now order some pizzas, im hungry!"

the fantasy ends with us both smiling because for the first time in both of our lives, our bodies are exactly how we wanted them to be.
hamburger_helper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 04:29 PM   #47
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamburger_helper View Post
ive had this fantasy where im close friends with a fat girl who desperately is trying to lose weight. after everything else fails she one day stumbles across a magic spell that will remove all of the fat from her body. as with all magic spells however, it has a catch. the fat from her body has to be pumped into someone elses body via sexual intercourse. she figures she would never be able to find anyone willing to take her fat from her so she shrugs it off, but one day she brings it up to me and i jump at the idea. i tell her i would love to make her happy by helping her lose weight and at the same time would welcome the extra 200 pounds. so one night we decide to go through with it, we set up the spell and we begin to have sex, and i start to notice that with every thrust i feel like my body is expanding. as we continue on and the fat is pumped from her body to mine, my added weight turns me on more and more until finally we both climax and then we black out. she awakens first and is happier than she ever has been before because for the first time in her life, she is skinny. she then looks over at me, laying naked on the bed, a big sweaty fat blob of a person. she calls my name and i begin to awaken. my head is very cloudy and i do not remember what we just did, that is until i attempt to sit up and notice that i now weigh over 400 pounds. instantly this feeling of ecstacy comes over my entire body and as the girl asks if im ok and need anything, i can only respond with "ive never been better, now order some pizzas, im hungry!"

the fantasy ends with us both smiling because for the first time in both of our lives, our bodies are exactly how we wanted them to be.
Defenitely one of the more bizarre fantasies, I have heard.....that's a good thing though
Old 09-22-2009, 02:28 AM   #48
lovefeeding

Buffetbelly Vienna is not in Germany it is in Austria XD
Old 09-22-2009, 04:41 AM   #49
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Buffetbelly Vienna is not in Germany it is in Austria XD
Yes but Austria (Vienna) is Germanic isn't it? I've never been but I'm pretty sure it is.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 10:52 AM   #50
lovefeeding

Oh yeah sorry my mistake g ,thats when you are writing in a foren language XD
Yeah it is they speak German there as well.