Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 09-23-2009, 09:40 AM   #51
Buffetbelly
Nosh, destroyer of snacks

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovefeeding View Post
Oh yeah sorry my mistake g ,thats when you are writing in a foren language XD
Yeah it is they speak German there as well.
Germany, Austria, Lichtenstein, most of Switzerland and parts of Poland are all Germanic and have Germanic cities. Even when they are not German! German is not the only language with crazy suffixes!

German or Germanic cuisines are loaded with fattening items: heavy beers, sausage, dense breads, and highly addictive pastries.
Buffetbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 11:20 PM   #52
Clonenumber47
Mike

Clonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized rep
Default Real Experience

A Realistic Fantasy I have always had, I also had the good fortune to experience.

While I was dating a feedee we had discussed what a realistic fantasy for me would be like. So I took a few minutes to describe a situation in which we were both in my car, I asked if she was hungry, she would say of course. I would then drive to a local Wendy's or McDonalds, and per her request, order one of everything off of the menu. Of course the rest of the evening within my fantasy involved a quiet, low lit, sensual evening of me feeding her the fast food. As she would eat I would rub her enormous belly, telling her how soft and sexy she was. She would smile and thank me for the compliment, then ask for the next item of food. Even after she felt full, she would continue to finish off the pile of food she requested.

Upon telling her my fantasy, she responded with, get the keys, were going out.

I must say, it was everything I would have ever hoped it to be.
Old 09-24-2009, 09:10 PM   #53
pharmmajor

pharmmajor has said some nice things

As I hope to get into the pharmaceutical industry, one of my fantasies has been the development of a drug that will slow down a woman's metabolism to virtually nothing and cause her to put on weight rapidly while still maintaining perfect health. The women who volunteer to test the drug will be monitored daily and I'd watch as they gradually grew, packing on hundreds of pounds in the space of a year. The crowning moment would be when they pass the 1000 pound mark and are still in great health (with the possible exception of immobility), proving the drug successful, making it ready for marketing to feeders and FAs around the world.
pharmmajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 10:25 AM   #54
philmon53

philmon53 has said some nice things

I have a couples all day eating fantasy. It starts with an ordinary breakfast of toast, cereal, juice and coffee. After a half hour wait, we prepare a brunch of eggs, sausage, juice and coffee again. After an hour, to let it all settle, we go out to a lunch buffet, where we match each other plate for plate. The goal is to get in three full plates, so we are both stuffed. On the way home, we stop at a frozen custard stand, where we get large hot fudge sundaes to complete the morning workout. Back at home we both slip into langerie, go to bed, make love and nap the afternoon away. Around 5:00 we get up and go out to an Italian restaurant and order appetizers, wine, and pasta main course and top it off with cheesecake for dessert. Back home again, we watch videos on the sofa while snacking to stay stuffed the rest of the evening. The next morning we both wake up still stuffed, but that doesn't prevent a big breakfast to end a perfect day!
Old 10-01-2009, 01:50 PM   #55
buttbooger

buttbooger has said some nice things
Default A dream I had

I dont know if it would be considered bizzarre; but had a recent dream that me and both my partners anonymously recieved foodstamp cards in the mail with unlimited $$ on it. We ate regular meals then they also fed me silly in the dream, which gave me enough energy to go out and kick it instead of me lying around going "I'm hungry! nothin in the fridge!"lol Then I got plumped up and all the hottest dudes on the beach worshipped me. Then the buzzer goes off in my room, AAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!
buttbooger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 08:43 AM   #56
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Yes but Austria (Vienna) is Germanic isn't it? I've never been but I'm pretty sure it is.
It was in "the sound of music" when the nazis made it so!
*Shakes fist at history* Crazy nazis trying to make everywhere Germany!!!
Old 10-02-2009, 09:23 AM   #57
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've only travelled a little bit in Austria and Germany, but my take would be that they are about as similar as New England and 'Dixie.' (Just imagine that after the revolution the states formed two countries instead of one--Germany is the amalgamation of many smaller german speaking states that was brought about by Prussia. Austria was then the leading portion of the Austro-Hungarian empire, and lost in the struggle to create a united german country to Prussia, but because at the time it was part of a seperate empire it also didn't get pulled into the new Germany. So Germany proper has a wide diversity of sub-cultures--bavaria is quite different from the north, for example)

Vienna, by the way, is pretty much the shangri-la of pastry. I don't like all Viennese pastry, but I'm pretty sure that they've forgotten more about pastry making than all of North American put together knows. My memories of Vienna are almost all about music and pastry (even though one of the times I was there was for a math contest).

To be on topic, I have a science fiction setting in my mind that I play with occastionally. There is a draft to choose people for the incredibly difficult and dangerous job of settling alien planets, and the only way out of the draft is a medical exemption. It has been accepted that most people cannot lose and keep off large amounts of weight, so if you are classified as morbidly obese (BMI over 40), you get an exemption from the draft (but you have to keep your weight over that point for the next twenty years or you get put back in it). A substantial minority of people choose to take the obesity exemption, so as the draft age approaches they make huge efforts to fatten up (supported by family, support groups, and so forth). Basically an evironment in which deliberately getting rather fat is accepted and supported.
Old 10-05-2009, 06:38 AM   #58
Plainguy

Plainguy can now change their title
Default While not necessarily bizarre..

While I'm not necessarily a gainer, or a feedee, I do love food. My ex-G/F had this fantasy where we would drive all across the country trying all the different local foods, very much ala "Diners Drive-In's and Dives" of course the trip was for her to fatten me as much as possible and in the shortest amount of time possible. This was one of the many fantasies she had in which she fattened me to well over 800 pounds.

Interestingly enough whenever she would come to spend the weekend with me, or I with her. .she would stock up on fattening goodies, so she could keep me eating the entire time. No matter where we went or what we did, she would always do whatever she could to get more food into me.. I do believe had we stayed a couple she'd have succeeded in growing me to enormity. She was quite dedicated to the purpose of fattening others. . For reasons I'll not discuss we parted ways, but I've always hoped she'd do well and find the "man of her dreams" or find a man and make him into the image she desires. .

That's my small contribution from here, I need to post more I do so enjoy sharing experiences with others.
Plainguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 09:06 AM   #59
JimBob
Wondering Where You Are

JimBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJimBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJimBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I have sometimes found myself thinking about impossible "Vore" situations in which the devouring of one partner by the other causes them to share some sort of psychic link from beyond the digestion.

I really don't like having that kind of fantasy, and have stopped now.
JimBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 01:28 PM   #60
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

Ahh, the stuff of fantasy.

I actually have several good fantasies that get used regularly but only a couple that I am comfortable enough sharing.

Immobility is not something that is an aim in any of my relationships. I am not opposed to it, although I feel it best to leave to the realm of fantasy, and most of mine tend to go there. I am one of those with the wonder metabolisms in real life and I get questioned a lot about how I can eat constantly or at the volume of intake that I tend toward without adding an ounce? For some reason my mind turned this into a fantasy and I've toyed with it over the years.

For no explanation my partner starts gaining weight not only for what she is indulging in but for some unknown reason everything I eat as well. Sometimes I discover the fact that it was happening and choose not to let her in on the secret whilst gorging wantonly, and sabotaging any attempts she makes at stabilizing or dieting until she just gives in and realizes she likes all the attention I give her as she gains and just lets it happen, or helps by gorging so she can double her gain.

Sometimes I would let her know what was going on and she let me help her fatten up getting just as turned on watching me make her fat as I was getting in watching her get fat.

In another fantasy I use the psychology of the addictive personality and Pavlovian reward system to tie her gorging to the gills behaviour to her ability to have orgasms. IE:If she isn't full to the point of bursting she doesn't have them. This sets up a chain reaction of gorging and sex. having sex makes her hungry, and gorging makes her horny. So to keep her orgasmic euphoria addiction satisfied she has a feeding tube surgically implanted through her navel to keep her always full so that she doesn't have to eat as much by mouth to keep her ability to be sexually satisfied near at hand.

Rollhandler

Last edited by rollhandler; 10-23-2009 at 01:34 PM.
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 10:41 PM   #61
Orpheus

Orpheus has said some nice things

Really sexy fantasies, guys and gals! The one about avoiding the draft is creative, and ultimately very fulfilling: imaging a world where weight gain is truly supported by friends and family... ahhh...
Orpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:54 PM   #62
JennyRiot

JennyRiot has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher View Post
I spent some time considering this and have decided my most bizarre fantasy probably has to do with vore - which, for the uninitiated, could be summarized as a polite, fetishy term for cannibalism though it'd behoove you to look it up 'cause that's not the half of it.
It's such a thrill to imagine someone having the capacity and being so greedy as to consume a whole other person. Either by swallowing like a demonic reptile or in a more conventional manner. The high point, for me, is getting to watch a girl consume such an impossible volume (the average person takes up around 20 gallons or so) of food in a short period of time and experiencing what this does to her (beachball belly, gaining a hundred lbs in record time, etc. ) .
HOT. Oh god...... seriously....
Old 11-01-2009, 01:47 AM   #63
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

No kidding? =o Get out!

It's rare to find a vorephile here on dims.

It's exceedingly rare to find this many in the same thread. o.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 12:41 PM   #64
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Not to mention such a cute one
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 06:11 PM   #65
bbwbelover

bbwbelover has said some nice things

One fantasy I keep coming back to is a virus is released into the water supply that makes all females gain weight, no matter what they eat.
bbwbelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 05:51 AM   #66
fat_elf

fat_elf can now change their title
Cool

About four, maybe seven (depending on how you divide the variations of basic ideas) main recurring fantasies, though mine are pretty basic. Only two or three of them are necessarily to do with sex though. Mind you, I'd be much more happy to feed/fatten up a girl and not have a relationship than to have a relationship and not fatten her up.
1.) The obvious one of simply feeding a girl while we make love. Sort of like that famous scene (in Top Gun?) but more food, more fattening foods, and actually while we make love. There was a very similar scene in The Drew Carey Show, because Drew dated a woman who used to be fat, could hardly resist eating, but had slimmed down a lot as soon as she started dating Drew, she went from very slim to really chubby, then fat, then very fat. This scene happens while she is fat.
2.) The other typical one of fattening a random celebrity of my choice, sex or no sex.
3.) And then there's the possibility (since this is already a fantasy) that her gain inspire a sudden change in fashion so that all the other celebrities want me to fatten them up.
4.) Quite similar, the idea of fattening up a fictional character. Especially since sometimes a storyline will make it easy to imagine a character gaining, even though it rarely actually happens. For example, the youngest daughter in Roseanne, her sister is very conventionally self-conscious about her looks (and therefore would strive to stay slim) but the younger daughter is uninterested in her appearance and is raised by Roseanne Barr and John Goodman and thus could easily have been fattened by an FA boyfriend. Or Susan Ivanova of Babylon 5, who was actually told to gain weight by her doctor.
5.) Then there's the possibility that the gain is something to do with the setting, possibly something that continues and fattens other people. Like, for example if Willow on Buffy, or Paige on Charmed, miscasts a spell that makes every woman on the show magically get fatter, or try to fatten themselves up. Or just a sudden trend in fashion or something.
6.) Since I roleplay, as in Dungeons & Dragons and things, I would like to be able to play an RPG in which I am playing an FA trying to fatten up women, whether it be with super-science/magic or the old fashioned way. It needn't be the main plot as long it comes up, like playing Spider-man and having him fatten up Mary Jane because he's actually an FA, or something.
7.) And come to think of it, I'd like to see more BBWs, FAs, Feeders, Feedees and Foodees, in franchises. Not necessarily in mainstream TV shows like BuffyTVS, but at least in things like Comics and things. I know Deadpool is an FA, for instance. Since, in Season Eight (the Buffy Comics), Joss Whedon has made Buffy bisexual and Willow gay, and pretty much said the same about Andrew, would it kill him to have Giles admit that he likes his girlfriends to get a little chubbier while they date?
fat_elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 07:43 AM   #67
fat_elf

fat_elf can now change their title
Cool

In think my biggest fantasy of all would have to be:
I have a girl, very confident and 'normal', who is maybe a cheerleader or something. She is very conventionally attractive, and everyone knows it. We have some classes together at college and probably never really meet. One day, we have some project work to do in pairs and we get paired together. We get talking on the first day of the project and, as it happens, we end up talking about 'conventional' beauty and it's demand for slimness. I'm not sure whether I would gently introduce the subject and she latches on to it, or the other way around, but we end up agreeing that it would be nice if attractive girls spontaneously decided to gain weight more often. It has nothing to do with the project, so I assume that the conversation will never come up again. At first, I'm right, but then the girl starts bringing snacks to our work meetings and I am intrigued. After a few work sessions, she admits that she's been thinking about what we said and she'd like to get fat. Or chubby, at least. So she wants to know if I would be interested in helping her get chubby. I do, and obviously there are whispers about how she's begun to let herself go. The thing is, she's still attractive even by a conventional standard, so the majority of people ignore the gossip. Then we start properly dating. Then she starts to get really fat.
fat_elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 03:11 PM   #68
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Another science fiction one of mine. A space station was built to be a low-gravity hospital for those with severe illness, but that hospital moves on for some reason, and the space station is bought up and expanded to become a 'fatopia.' "gravity" is provided by centrifugal force, so the nearer you are to the centre of the spinning station, the lower gravity seems to be. The station is built as a series of rings, the outermost at half gravity, then a third, a sixth, and in the central hub essentially none at all.

The station doesn't allow anyone to live there who is not at least rather fat, and they are confined to the half gravity deck. As you get fatter you are allowed to move to the lower gravity decks. All that bulk still has momentum, but with a low subjective gravity it doesn't hurt joints, isn't so exhausting to stand, etc. Advances in medical science have dealt with the other health effects of being very fat, so really it is mostly a matter of choice of how fat one wants to get.

A very few prefer to gain to stupendous size, and move into the station hub, where they can essentially float. Since naturally by then we'll have super advanced control systems they'll be able to control a small fleet of robots and enjoy virtual telepresence to see and hear elsewhere, while enjoying the ultimate lazy lifestyle in complete comfort.

Just for kicks, a few of the founders of the colony were tremendously successful business people, and they've helped many others on the station do very well, so there is competition to be accepted onto the station from people who view it as their ticket to success, so there are always people trying to prove that they are fat enough to belong there.

My personal fantasy is mostly to be on one of the less low gravity decks, but to know that the lower or no gravity option is there if I ever ended up taking things that far.
Old 12-23-2009, 12:26 PM   #69
bigbuttlover39

bigbuttlover39 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigbuttlover39 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

my biggest fantasy would be a big dominant ssbbw sitting on my lap making me stuff food in her mouth and rub her big growing belly <3 cakes, cheesecakes, pies, everything and anything thats fattening! id love to feed her more and more of it! heavy creams all that wonderfully fattening jazz. id absolutely love a ssbbw to tell me she wants, more and more, and wants me to keep feeding her even when shes full. id love her to boss me around to and tell me to go get more snackz or mcdonalds. anything to make my big growing goddess happy ! lols. it may sound like a simple fantasy but omg id be in heaven <3
bigbuttlover39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 07:09 PM   #70
pdt

pdt has said some nice things

My fantasy is pretty weird and extreme. It involves a dominant and serious woman who wants to fatten me up. We meet and hit it off, but at some point after she takes me home, she shackles me to a bed and blindfolds me. In the coming months, she basically uses me as her feedee slave. Because I'm blindfolded and bound, I can't keep track of how much I'm actually eating as she constantly stuffs me with food and has her way with me. The only way I can tell how big I'm getting is the way I can feel my expanding flesh touching places that used to be out of reach, and the way my body shifts and becomes harder to move whenever she lets me up to lead me to the bathroom. She only removes the blindfold completely to let me see what's happened when she decides that I'm so big that I'll have no hope of escaping her, like 600 or 700 lbs. After that she keeps fattening me, only now she doesn't bother to tie me down; rapid fattening and general inactivity have rendered me incapable of standing without her help.
pdt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 10:23 PM   #71
the hanging belly

the hanging belly has said some nice things

My fantasy was always to have my belly get so big that it hangs so much that you can see it hanging out the bottom of a skirt. Thats probably not as fun as most of the others on here, but I've always wanted that. Oh, and to have a huge boyfriend who'd constantly play with my belly out in public, and I could return the favour to his huge belly peeking out of a t-shirt.
the hanging belly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:17 PM   #72
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

One of my most bizarre fantasies involves a BBW/feedee, a repeat felon who runs afoul of organized crime while serving time for one of her crimes. She is assigned kitchen duties, and upon being caught eating directly from a serving tray she is blackmailed into sex with other inmates in exchange for keeping the gluttony quiet. Her first taste of another woman's body causes her confusion and anxiety, which in turn causes her to gorge. This escalates into a feeding and fucking frenzy, until she outgrows the largest prison uniforms and has to remain naked constantly. She is eventually paroled, and tries her best to live a regular life, including screwing men; circumstances force her back into old habits, however, and she remains in constant fear and anxiety of getting sent back. It isn't long before she returns to the same prison for the same crime, and the inmates are more than happy to see her back in the kitchen. On her first day back, her clothes are ripped from her body, and she begins to enjoy her time behind bars.

Last edited by Captain Save; 03-01-2010 at 10:27 PM.
Captain Save is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 11:53 AM   #73
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Have you ever seen the movie "Kissed?" Yeah...that. Except it's a fat guy and it might involve reanimation...
Old 03-08-2010, 04:27 PM   #74
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Save View Post
One of my most bizarre fantasies involves a BBW/feedee, a repeat felon who runs afoul of organized crime while serving time for one of her crimes. She is assigned kitchen duties, and upon being caught eating directly from a serving tray she is blackmailed into sex with other inmates in exchange for keeping the gluttony quiet. Her first taste of another woman's body causes her confusion and anxiety, which in turn causes her to gorge. This escalates into a feeding and fucking frenzy, until she outgrows the largest prison uniforms and has to remain naked constantly. She is eventually paroled, and tries her best to live a regular life, including screwing men; circumstances force her back into old habits, however, and she remains in constant fear and anxiety of getting sent back. It isn't long before she returns to the same prison for the same crime, and the inmates are more than happy to see her back in the kitchen. On her first day back, her clothes are ripped from her body, and she begins to enjoy her time behind bars.
That's what Sandra Bullock's character REALLY would have looked like in The Net
Old 03-08-2010, 09:56 PM   #75
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I dont know if this is bizarre but....(beware..I didn't spell check)

A rich muscular 6'8 pear shaped retired male/female athlete rents a room out to this friend of a friend who happens to be a shy petite cook (of either gender) of about 5'6 and 115 pounds. The Cook is so happy to live in this wonderfull mansion that they cook like something out of "Like Water for Chocolate". The Athlete can't resist the wonderful cooking and starts to indulge more and more. Since the Athlete is pear shaped they don't really notice the weight gain at first. Then later they are in denial thinking the maid shrunk their clothes. The Cook, however, does notice. The Cook then infuses more feelings of not only happiness but now lust into their cooking. Now the Athlete is starting the notice that their (already big) butt wobbles when they walk and spreads out wider when they sit. It suprises the Athlete that they actually feel even more sexy and they catch themselves mindlessly caressing their own growing butt and thighs.

The Athletes's sex drive has increased and they start going out on dates and ends up picking people that have the same build as the Cook. The Cook ends up hearing about all the events of dates, and at the Athletes request, cooks more and more food to please the insatiatable hunger of the growing Athlete. One night, the athlete is having a wild party and the Cook ends up drunk and hits on the very sober Athlete. The Athlete is totally suprised and pleased by the cooks behavior because the Cook never let on that they were totally in love/lust with the Athlelete. The cook passes out soon after the confession and the Athlete kicks everyone out to take care of the Cook. The Cook ends up cuddling with the Athlete all night. The next morning the Cook has a horrible hang over and the Athlete cooks breakfast for the Cook. The Cook is shocked but totally thankfull but doesn't remember last night. And so begins the seduction of the Cook by the (now huge and extra juicy) Athlete.

Last edited by chicken legs; 03-08-2010 at 09:59 PM.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote