Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2009, 03:59 PM   #1
Amarillowave

Amarillowave can now change their title
Default is it true that black guys like fat white girls?

...and vice versa? somehow preferentially to other combinations?

The comedian Lisa Lampanelli makes this idea a major piece in her standup routine. I'm not a big fan of her humor, but i found this interesting. You do seem to see a lot of black men in pics of gatherings of fat, mostly white women.

I'm a white FA married to a hispanic BBW. I find I am attracted to fat women of all races, and that there seem to be a few racial tendencies. Black women more often have very large breasts, white women have large bellies, with many obvious exceptions from both sides. My wife was busty and plump at about 160 and 40C when we got married. Now, at about 300 and 44DD, she's big(and beautiful-I'm still intoxicated with the sensual movements of her breasts when she walks, rides in a car, etc) all over.

So, is there anything special/significant here? Do fat white women and black men somehow find each other more attractive than they find other combinations, and why?

If it's true, Ill admit to being somewhat jealous of my black FA counterparts.
Old 07-10-2009, 04:23 PM   #2
kioewen

kioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amarillowave View Post
...and vice versa?
Well, I don't know about the "vice versa" to that. I don't think so, generally speaking, although there are always exceptions. From what little I've seen, most white admirers of plus-size women like white plus-size women.

As for the black/white situation that you describe, I think much of it has to do simply with the fact that liking full-figured women is not stigmatized in the black community. I think a lot more black guys who like plus-size women are open about their preference than white guys, because in Caucasian communities a man who admits such a preference is likelier to be ostracized, or at least ridiculed for his preference.
Old 07-10-2009, 05:01 PM   #3
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Sure, some black guys like fat white girls... and some black guys like thin asian girls, and some black guys like other black guys, and some black guys probably take a fancy to balloons or statues. I don't think the FA percentage is really any higher for black men than for any other race, although as Kioewen pointed out they may be less likely to be closeted.
Old 07-10-2009, 05:25 PM   #4
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Black guys like airplanes, basketball and romantic moonlit walks on the beach. There was a documentary about this on PBS.

Last edited by Santaclear; 07-10-2009 at 05:31 PM.
Old 07-10-2009, 07:50 PM   #5
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

The comedian Lisa Lampanelli makes this idea a major piece in her standup routine. I'm not a big fan of her humor, but i found this interesting. You do seem to see a lot of black men in pics of gatherings of fat, mostly white women.

I'm a white FA married to a hispanic BBW. I find I am attracted to fat women of all races, and that there seem to be a few racial tendencies. Black women more often have very large breasts, white women have large bellies, with many obvious exceptions from both sides. My wife was busty and plump at about 160 and 40C when we got married. Now, at about 300 and 44DD, she's big(and beautiful-I'm still intoxicated with the sensual movements of her breasts when she walks, rides in a car, etc) all over.

So, is there anything special/significant here? Do fat white women and black men somehow find each other more attractive than they find other combinations, and why?

I am not sure that there is a special attraction between black men and fat white women. Like the previous writer wrote, fat is not stigmatized in the black community the way it is in the white community.

I did not hear about closet FAs until I started hanging out with NAAFA and the size acceptance crowd.

I've never understood why it is that white men seem to be so worried about black men and white women. Most white women still date and marry only white men.

Old 07-10-2009, 08:23 PM   #6
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think your title paints too broad a picture, but as said: Some do some don't.

Me? Well there's only two people in my family that specfically find fat women attractive (Along with thin women): My brother and I. While some of my other family members are dating/are large, most are neutral about size.

The only trend I could give is that for some time, the white women that I was interested in used to be larger in comparison to the black women, but that was four years ago, and it's a trend I notice: Not a preference or anything. Though the girl that did the "Conversion action" for me is Filipino.

My girlfriend currently is white and she is currently the largest woman I've dated, but her race/ethnicity is not something that attracts me to her.

You didn't say anything about Nationality though. Blaze loves the Canadian girls! lol

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Old 07-10-2009, 08:24 PM   #7
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

*puts down ten-foot pole*

*heads to Lounge*

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
Old 07-10-2009, 08:57 PM   #8
Amarillowave

Amarillowave can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
Not Funny at all More Sad than anything else Smushy....
What's sad is that some people are so politically correct that they can't or won't acknowledge that there are differences between blacks and whites, black s and hispanics, whites and asians, etc, etc. My hispanic wife laughs at my silly anglo stodginess, inability to dance, uptightness, etc all the time. So what?

The real measure of the end of racism is when we can talk about these things without fear.

Sorry if it this bothered anyone. The moderators can feel free to delete this thread if they feel it is offensive.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:58 PM   #9
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You like what you like.

My wishlist
Old 07-10-2009, 09:31 PM   #10
indy500tchr
I am here!

indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well I found at least one black man that likes this fat white girl At least he said so today.

"Growing Old Is Mandatory. Growing Up Is Optional"

"BBWs aren't exactly built for speed. There's something luxurious about it." ~bdog
Old 07-10-2009, 09:33 PM   #11
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

i prefer men of color thats just me. They def are more outgoing when it comes to their affection of women of size!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
Old 07-10-2009, 09:45 PM   #12
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

- edited for brevity -

While I agree that the most powerful humor is thought provoking, this in itself only illuminates a profit driven media; hence the proliferation of the pics you mention. Yes, the media is a powerful entity, playing on our fears and suggesting role models to emulate, but at the end of the day we have to realize that they are not responsible for the lifestyles we lead or the choices we make, especially those with whom we live our lives.

White women of size don't have to mistakenly expect their only admirers to be members of the Black community, Black men don't have to ridiculously expect White women to be superior or more desirable, and White men don't have to save White women from being conquered or scandalized by Black men. That was a long time ago, and if there was any truth to the preferences of either party mentioned here, we should all be more discerning, and consider more substantial factors in our mates, such as class. I hope no one has been offended; that was not my intention in posting, and if I have offended anyone, I apologize.

And kudos to StarWitness, who knows the shades of the Park on sight.

Last edited by Captain Save; 07-10-2009 at 09:49 PM.
Old 07-10-2009, 09:48 PM   #13
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Don't even get me started about Lisa Lampanelli. I don't find her jokes to be interesting, just plain over the top. She says she tells those jokes to make people think about racial issues and to expose bigots, but there's gotta be a better way.

I don't think that it matters all that much in the grand scheme of things. At least it doesn't matter to me since I've been rejected by all races. But as has been pointed out black guys do tend to be more open about their fat admiration. What I have to wonder is do white guys seem less open about it because there are many many many more examples (and unfortunately therefore definitions) in the media of what female beauty is supposed to represent, which is more often than not thin white women.

Maybe a side benefit of being underrepresented can sometimes mean those groups are left to define their own cultural definitions unimpeded.
Old 07-10-2009, 09:50 PM   #14
Buttah

Buttah can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesButtah can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

as a plus sized black woman, i have so many thoughts and words to say about this, however i'm fairly new here and i dont know how PC this place is. not sure if folks can handle a hot kitchen if it was served.
Old 07-10-2009, 09:59 PM   #15
William
On Timeout

William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in

Hi

I am a black Guy and this morning a saw a Sister who I use to work with, she had always been chunky but in 5 years she has gained in a SSBBW. I hope it was not obvious but I had to sneak glances at her breasts which grew a lot and her ample tummy and butt.

I would have talked longer but I forgot her damn name!!!!

I use to do her paychecks, I must be getting old

Of course this afternoon I remembered her name and hope to run into her again

William

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttah View Post
as a plus sized black woman, i have so many thoughts and words to say about this, however i'm fairly new here and i dont know how PC this place is. not sure if folks can handle a hot kitchen if it was served.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:59 PM   #16
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Actually, that is a good question. Now that I think about it, I have been attracted to overweight light-skinned women more than the dark-skinned. But I'm still atrracted to the overweight dark-skinned women as well. So to answer your question, I have NO idea. lol
Old 07-10-2009, 11:34 PM   #17
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You know guys are guys they like what they like, color makes no difference.
I have dated several men of color and they were very nice.Its all about personality for me funny,witty,clever that gets my attention.
Old 07-11-2009, 12:30 AM   #18
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear View Post
Black guys like airplanes, basketball and romantic moonlit walks on the beach. There was a documentary about this on PBS.
But do they like Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain?

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
Old 07-11-2009, 05:07 AM   #19
Littleghost
Oh, Frickenstein.

Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttah View Post
Don't worry, sometimes everyone needs a good smack upside the head.
The test of a first rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. The test of a first rate wallpaper is to wipe clean easily when the previous fails.
Old 07-11-2009, 07:44 AM   #20
KFD
I am Ironman

KFD is a member of the 500 clubKFD is a member of the 500 clubKFD is a member of the 500 clubKFD is a member of the 500 clubKFD is a member of the 500 clubKFD is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by kioewen View Post
because in Caucasian communities a man who admits such a preference is likelier to be ostracized, or at least ridiculed for his preference.

ABSOLUTELY!!!

Try being in the military where most of your counterparts are alpha dog a-holes.

Of course black men love chubby white women! They are always all over the chicks I go for at the club/bar, and I am on here. So therefore, that postulate is correct.

Think about this though. Ethnic women are (generally) more curvy than your garden-variety Caucasian female. Maybe because our culture is so size-biased. I joke with my buddies that are of the ethnic minority (holy crap, a white guy with black friends, who knew!?) that they have it so good when it comes to women, because they are so deliciously curvy! I am not hating on white girls here, but the majority of the white chicks are rail skinny! I should shut up while I am still ahead, but my curvy dream babes aren't on the beach or in the clubs and bars en masse here in Panama City!

KFD
Old 07-11-2009, 09:35 AM   #21
MisterGuy

MisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging in

First, the self-congratulatory PCness in this thread is kinda barfy.

Second, are you people actually saying you haven't noticed that black dudes often tend to go for big white girls? As (unfortunately) rare as miscegenation is in this country, the one combo you actually see with some frequency is black men and white women, and more often than not the woman in question is overweight.

I definitely agree that at least partly what's going on is that there's far less stigma in black culture about dating fat women.
Old 07-11-2009, 01:52 PM   #22
bdog

bdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterGuy View Post

Second, are you people actually saying you haven't noticed that black dudes often tend to go for big white girls? As (unfortunately) rare as miscegenation is in this country, the one combo you actually see with some frequency is black men and white women, and more often than not the woman in question is overweight.

I definitely agree that at least partly what's going on is that there's far less stigma in black culture about dating fat women.
countless times i've read fat people saying that they're sick and tired of people not looking beyond their fat, and their ideas about what that fat means. and yet here's a thread that encourages people to think about a concept or an idea instead of looking at the individual.

the fat white girls around me are more educated than the fat black girls around me. That's a socioeconomic reality. That's why fat white girls are more attractive to me. It wouldn't be surprising if there were some black men who felt the same way.

perhaps the issue goes deeper than skin color at least in some cases.
Old 07-11-2009, 03:18 PM   #23
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

Dude, your proud anti-pcness is getting old. Especially when just about everyone else has said similar things, only without the whole "being a dick" part.

Also, I'm with you, Olwen - Lisa Lampanelli sucks. Then again, someone who advertises as "Howard Stern's favorite comedian" is not likely to be high on my list.
Old 07-11-2009, 04:12 PM   #24
MisterGuy

MisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
Sure, some black guys like fat white girls... and some black guys like thin asian girls, and some black guys like other black guys, and some black guys probably take a fancy to balloons or statues. I don't think the FA percentage is really any higher for black men than for any other race, although as Kioewen pointed out they may be less likely to be closeted.
Your "sure, some black guys like blah blah" list was actually the bit of inane bien-pensant foofery I was referring to, so thanks for responding.
Old 07-11-2009, 04:41 PM   #25
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Your "sure, some black guys like blah blah" list was actually the bit of inane bien-pensant foofery I was referring to, so thanks for responding.
Peppering our patronizing snarkiness with French now, are we? Good move! I like L'enfant terrible. How old did you say you were, MG? BTW, are you sure you like big girls? If so I'd hate to see how you behave with people you don't like. Just kidding! I really don't GAF.