Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2009, 05:24 PM   #26
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Nagel View Post
Peppering our patronizing snarkiness with French now, are we? Good move! I like L'enfant terrible. How old did you say you were, MG? BTW, are you sure you like big girls? If so I'd hate to see how you behave with people you don't like. Just kidding! I really don't GAF.
im a african american male and i dont know about the black males leaning only towards the larger white females. i generally see alot of other black males going for thicker or larger women in general.
Old 07-11-2009, 06:37 PM   #27
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Black men in general tend to be less likely to be closeted and more outgoing in just about all areas except for homosexuality for some reason. I never met a closeted FA in my life till I left the confines of my local neighborhood. Black and hispanic men flirt shamelessly with me still even today at 400+ pounds. I've never had a white man flirt or try to pick me up unless I'm online or at a BBW event. I always thought white men didn't like fat women or black women but apparently that's not the case at all. Just about EVERY woman I know can stand up and say that they've been openly hit on or leered at by black or hispanic men much more often than white men if at all. Since the saying is true that the squeaky wheel gets the grease, well there's your answer. The law of averages leans more towards those who are willing to take more chances.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
Old 07-11-2009, 07:17 PM   #28
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I do notice black and latino guys smile at me more than the white guys.
They hold the door for you too I like that.All around nice guys IMO.
Old 07-11-2009, 08:48 PM   #29
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterGuy View Post
Your "sure, some black guys like blah blah" list was actually the bit of inane bien-pensant foofery I was referring to, so thanks for responding.
Yeah, I suspected as much, although I'm not sure how I managed to detect it what with your incredible subtlety and all. Did you read the bit at the end, where I agreed that less cultural stigma could mean they were more open about it? My point was that it's hardly some kind of genetic thing hard-wired into black guys more than any other race, it's just that black FAs don't feel as much pressure to keep closeted about it, so it's a more visible phenomenon. And once people get the idea in their heads that "black guys all like fat white girls" they start taking extra notice of couples that confirm that idea, and they mentally skip over all the OTHER couples. Confirmation bias is a powerful thing.
Old 07-11-2009, 08:58 PM   #30
Observer
Editor/Writer/Commentator

Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Just as a note, I know several white guys whose SO's (wives or girl friends) are heavier black ladies. Same in the hispanic culture. One of my own stepsons asked a larger (probably close to 200 pounds) blsck girl to their high school prom.

The point? Liking larger ladies of another color goes both ways; it depends on the individuals.
Old 07-11-2009, 09:39 PM   #31
Buttah

Buttah can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesButtah can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog View Post

the fat white girls around me are more educated than the fat black girls around me. That's a socioeconomic reality.
yo, what that f*ck?!?! what "socioeconomic reality" city and state do you live in?!

lawd, hol' my mule!!... *smh*
Old 07-12-2009, 06:30 AM   #32
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

I was hoping someone else would point out this very simple issue of ratio but I can't stand watching this any longer without saying something. There are approximately 3 times as many available white women as there are black men in the US. If a black male prefers larger women regardless of race there is a much better than 1:1 chance he would wind up with a white woman. I'm not saying anything about racial preferences here, mind you. The same thing would hold true of any similar distribution. If I took a bucket of 25 black marbles and distributed it randomly into a bucket of 75 white marbles the odds of a black marble winding up closest to a white marble are approximately 3 times greater than being next to another black one.

If the anecdotal evidence was true on a pure probability basis about the only thing you could reasonably assert about an observably higher ratio of black men to big white women is that black males and fat white females are possibly more color blind than back women and skinny white girls.
Old 07-12-2009, 06:51 AM   #33
prettysteve

prettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesprettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I just love big beautiful women of all races & sizes! During hard economic times like today this brother cannot afford to discriminate!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bbw24.jpg (22.5 KB, 287 views)
Old 07-12-2009, 08:02 AM   #34
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Nagel View Post
I was hoping someone else would point out this very simple issue of ratio but I can't stand watching this any longer without saying something. There are approximately 3 times as many available white women as there are black men in the US. If a black male prefers larger women regardless of race there is a much better than 1:1 chance he would wind up with a white woman. I'm not saying anything about racial preferences here, mind you. The same thing would hold true of any similar distribution. If I took a bucket of 25 black marbles and distributed it randomly into a bucket of 75 white marbles the odds of a black marble winding up closest to a white marble are approximately 3 times greater than being next to another black one.

If the anecdotal evidence was true on a pure probability basis about the only thing you could reasonably assert about an observably higher ratio of black men to big white women is that black males and fat white females are possibly more color blind than back women and skinny white girls.
there is also more black females than there is black males as well.
Old 07-12-2009, 03:16 PM   #35
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
First, the self-congratulatory PCness in this thread is kinda barfy.

Second, are you people actually saying you haven't noticed that black dudes often tend to go for big white girls? As (unfortunately) rare as miscegenation is in this country, the one combo you actually see with some frequency is black men and white women, and more often than not the woman in question is overweight.

I definitely agree that at least partly what's going on is that there's far less stigma in black culture about dating fat women.
Gives off a faint smell of old-fashioned racism.

And closet.

BTW, MG. I've been wondering: Do you pronounce the second part of your user name as in "Geye" or as in "Guee" (Guy Laroche?)

MisterGuee. I like that.
Old 07-12-2009, 03:22 PM   #36
pdesil071189

pdesil071189 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespdesil071189 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespdesil071189 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Smile Its True her in Florida

Ill be out and see a hot girl and then 99% of the time she walks up to her African American, Haitian or Jamaican Boyfriend. And kisses him so i say yeah
Old 07-12-2009, 03:30 PM   #37
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdesil071189 View Post
Ill be out and see a hot girl and then 99% of the time she walks up to her African American, Haitian or Jamaican Boyfriend. And kisses him so i say yeah
The question is, is it true that white women like black men? And the answer is a resounding yes, I guess.

Next question is, so what?
Old 07-12-2009, 03:34 PM   #38
pdesil071189

pdesil071189 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespdesil071189 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespdesil071189 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
The question is, is it true that white women like black men? And the answer is a resounding yes, I guess.

Next question is, so what?
yea I don't really care either. People can love anyone they want
Old 07-12-2009, 03:40 PM   #39
Fyreflyintheskye
☯tae kwan donut champ☯

Fyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Second, are you people actually saying you haven't noticed that black dudes often tend to go for big white girls? As (unfortunately) rare as miscegenation is in this country, the one combo you actually see with some frequency is black men and white women, and more often than not the woman in question is overweight.

I definitely agree that at least partly what's going on is that there's far less stigma in black culture about dating fat women.
Hey now, what do you mean by "you people," anyway?!
*drops a plate dramatically*

Old 07-12-2009, 03:43 PM   #40
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdesil071189 View Post
yea I don't really care either. People can love anyone they want
Old 07-12-2009, 03:54 PM   #41
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

No one has to deal with that kinda PC crap in Hymietown.
Old 07-12-2009, 04:33 PM   #42
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm just speaking from personal experience here. I don't know if there are more black guys that like fat chicks or if more are just open about it but I can say that I definitely have more black guys approach me. I've never had a white guy ask for my number, that I can remember. Yet, I've had two black guys recently that I can think of ask me. My current boyfriend is white, but until me, he wasn't really an out FA. Make of that what you will.
Old 07-12-2009, 05:11 PM   #43
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog View Post
countless times i've read fat people saying that they're sick and tired of people not looking beyond their fat, and their ideas about what that fat means. and yet here's a thread that encourages people to think about a concept or an idea instead of looking at the individual.

the fat white girls around me are more educated than the fat black girls around me. That's a socioeconomic reality. That's why fat white girls are more attractive to me. It wouldn't be surprising if there were some black men who felt the same way.perhaps the issue goes deeper than skin color at least in some cases.
I don't know why I take issue with this, but I do. Maybe its because ALL of the black women I know and are friends with are highly educated (masters, doctorates, etc); however they have trouble finding a suitable man of color to date because the fact of the matter is, from where I sit as a black woman is, alot of black men are either taken, in jail, or gay. Now, sure there are black men who are educated but the ratio of black women to men re: this issue isn't even close to being equal.

I know it might seem like black women aren't educated, but that just isn't the case, at least in my experience. In fact, there are far more black women with degrees and advanced degrees than black men (I forget the stats on it, but it's pretty staggering). My grandmother had a business degree and ran a YMCA in an era where women were supposed to be barefoot and pregnant; and black women were truly second class citizens. My mother has several degrees (and a couple designations) to her name, and so do my aunts. The list goes on and on.

Maybe instead of making sweeping generalizations that are bound to rub at least some of the fat black chicks on this site the wrong way; try opening your mind a bit...you could learn a thing or two.
Old 07-12-2009, 05:20 PM   #44
Observer
Editor/Writer/Commentator

Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

About thirty years ago Seagram's Liquor heir Edgar Bronfman was taken with a cute black actress and married her despite family resistance - as I recall they had three kids together although they eventually divorced.

Sammy Davis Jr. married a nice Jewish girl and converted to that faith.

John Lennon married Yoko Ono, who was Japanese.

The King of Siam married a white girl and that union became a movie - the King and I.

We all know about the economist from Kenya who got involved with a white girl from the midwest - their son is now President.

Eng and Chang Bunker, the original Siamese Twins, became naturalized legal immigrants married two white sisters from North Carolina and jointly had 21 children together. According to Wikipedia they were slaveowners and two of their sons fought in the service of the confederacy.

I haven't bothered to list anglo/hispanic crossovers simply because as a Californian I have too many to choose from.

None of the above is size related, but it simply shows that people do what people want to do and love who they choose to love - and it goes in both directions.
Old 07-12-2009, 05:30 PM   #45
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Love is love no color or size should matter.
Old 07-12-2009, 05:31 PM   #46
Smushygirl
Filthy Fat Slut

Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
I don't know why I take issue with this, but I do. Maybe its because ALL of the black women I know and are friends with are highly educated (masters, doctorates, etc); however they have trouble finding a suitable man of color to date because the fact of the matter is, from where I sit as a black woman is, alot of black men are either taken, in jail, or gay. Now, sure there are black men who are educated but the ratio of black women to men re: this issue isn't even close to being equal.

I know it might seem like black women aren't educated, but that just isn't the case, at least in my experience. In fact, there are far more black women with degrees and advanced degrees than black men (I forget the stats on it, but it's pretty staggering). My grandmother had a business degree and ran a YMCA in an era where women were supposed to be barefoot and pregnant; and black women were truly second class citizens. My mother has several degrees (and a couple designations) to her name, and so do my aunts. The list goes on and on.

Maybe instead of making sweeping generalizations that are bound to rub at least some of the fat black chicks on this site the wrong way; try opening your mind a bit...you could learn a thing or two.
I couldn't rep you, Ash, so i'll just say this. This whole thread is very disturbing. I guess for me it's the broad generalizations, lasciviousness, and speculation involved. I mean all anyone has to do is look up the statistics. Then they can discuss the topic.

In general, black people marry each other. They may not stay married but the general trend is just that. Black men marry "out" more than black women.

The same can be said for Asian couples, except that Asian women marry "out" more than Asian men.

As far as black men and white BBWs go, I don't know, except to say that fat is not as culturally taboo for blacks as it seems to be for whites.

And Bdog, I can outthink you any day with one lobe tied behind my back.
Old 07-12-2009, 05:37 PM   #47
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllorionsDarlingAngel View Post
Love is love no color or size should matter.
Reality is that everyone has personal preferences regarding color and size.. if not, Dimensions would cease to exist.
Old 07-12-2009, 05:44 PM   #48
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
Reality is that everyone has personal preferences regarding color and size.. if not, Dimensions would cease to exist.
Yes everyone has there own taste..What other people think of who you are with shouldn't matter if you are both happy then that is what should matter.
Old 07-13-2009, 01:25 AM   #49
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttah View Post
as a plus sized black woman, i have so many thoughts and words to say about this, however i'm fairly new here and i dont know how PC this place is. not sure if folks can handle a hot kitchen if it was served.
Please serve away!!!
Old 07-13-2009, 01:56 AM   #50
pdgujer148
Breakfast Messiah

pdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

OP:

In my experience black men seem to bogart pearish blond and ginger SSBBW.

That said...

My only thought is: "My brother has good taste. Kudos!"
Closed Thread