Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 07-11-2009, 08:50 AM   #1
wolfpersona

wolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Arms Thread: Post pics of your arms pls.

I find chubby, fluffy arms with stretch marks attractive on a woman. Any one got good pictures of their arms. My arms aren't fat but they do have little red stretch marks on them for some reason, and heres a picture.
wolfpersona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:53 AM   #2
NoraBadora

NoraBadora can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNoraBadora can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Yay for morning messy hair!!

NoraBadora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 12:16 PM   #3
pdesil071189

pdesil071189 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespdesil071189 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespdesil071189 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoraBadora View Post

Very Cute
pdesil071189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 01:39 PM   #4
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Nice pictures everyone. There are even more "guns" posted in this thread
Big Arm Pics .
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 01:42 PM   #5
MsAppleCinnamon

MsAppleCinnamon can now change their title

Old 07-11-2009, 07:01 PM   #6
ecortez766

ecortez766 can now change their title

Quote:

But you have very beautiful arms smile and body.
Old 07-12-2009, 07:04 PM   #7
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Your a cutie Nora. Thanks for posting.
Quote:

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 12:06 PM   #8
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Yeah that's an arm thanks for sharing
Old 04-10-2010, 08:53 AM   #9
BIGTXG

BIGTXG has said some nice things

Here's my big tattoed arms.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nd620129.jpg (29.3 KB, 1740 views)
Old 04-10-2010, 02:47 PM   #10
ShazzyBombshell

ShazzyBombshell carries a lot of weight on this boardShazzyBombshell carries a lot of weight on this boardShazzyBombshell carries a lot of weight on this boardShazzyBombshell carries a lot of weight on this boardShazzyBombshell carries a lot of weight on this board

here are mine
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4568_190343070014_797550014_7122472_6384839_n[1].jpg (61.9 KB, 1725 views)
ShazzyBombshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 07:28 PM   #11
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShazzyBombshell View Post
here are mine
Awe-some Shazzy. Lovely arms.

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 09:49 PM   #12
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
here are mine
definite record-breaking arms. thanks for sharing
Blockierer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:43 PM   #13
knobby59

knobby59 can now change their title

Quote:

And double yay for lovely arms!
knobby59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 08:55 PM   #14
Nutty

Nutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized rep

Fantastic arms Nora and Shazzy!
Nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 10:30 PM   #15
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Armed and Dangle-ous.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg am_set124_011.jpg (28.7 KB, 1509 views)
Old 04-17-2010, 08:09 PM   #16
DitzyBrunette
"I'll never be sorry."

DitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

So arms are a turn on. Heh. Interesting. A guy I have dated and am now friends with always ALWAYS grabs my upper arms, pinching, grabbing, stroking, always, and I always assumed it was just a playful thing since he always smiles when he does it. I never thought of chubby arms as a sexual thing. Guess ya learn something new every day

Anyhoo - I guess I don't take pics of my arms, but I took this one a few years ago to get a pic of two of the tattoos on my back, and it has my arm in it. This is the best I have in the way of an arm picture..
Old 04-17-2010, 09:37 PM   #17
Nutty

Nutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized rep

Nice arms Annmarie and Ditzy!
Old 04-17-2010, 10:15 PM   #18
DitzyBrunette
"I'll never be sorry."

DitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Thanks Nutty. Now flex and show us yours.
Old 04-17-2010, 10:22 PM   #19
Nutty

Here ya go.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo on 2010-04-18 at 01.21 #2.jpg (99.8 KB, 1365 views)
Old 04-17-2010, 10:44 PM   #20
DitzyBrunette
"I'll never be sorry."

I like your obedience. haha. Nice picture =)
Old 04-17-2010, 10:45 PM   #21
Nutty

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyBrunette View Post
I like your obedience. haha. Nice picture =)
thanks!
Old 04-18-2010, 09:38 AM   #22
FA luver
Dun kno'

FA luver can now change their title

Quote:
here are mine
Wow. Definitely the queen of fat arms
Old 07-02-2010, 07:01 PM   #23
xysoseriousx

xysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesxysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
here are mine
You and those arms are just beautiful.
Old 05-17-2012, 09:37 AM   #24
cl6672

cl6672 has said some nice things

Quote:
here are mine
Shazzy your arms are sooo sexy beautiful!
Old 05-18-2012, 04:48 PM   #25
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love my chubby fatty arms! I like that I am getting some arms rolls too!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo on 2012-05-17 at 18.16 #2.jpg (95.9 KB, 779 views)
File Type: jpg PicsArt_1337305113036.jpg (44.2 KB, 775 views)
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote