Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 07-11-2009, 06:25 PM   #1
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default 7-11 Free Slurpies at 7-11

Because it's 7-11 there's free slurpies at 7-11 GO GET THEM BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! (They're 7.11 oz so might as well hit a few 7-11s).

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 01:23 AM   #2
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famouslastwords View Post
Because it's 7-11 there's free slurpies at 7-11 GO GET THEM BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! (They're 7.11 oz so might as well hit a few 7-11s).
Bullshit, FLW.

I got one and was slurping it up at the counter.

I said "This is free, right?"

The clerk said, "No, it's not. I'ts $1.47.

I said, "But... but... I heard that it was FREE."

She said, "I'll bet that you voted for Obama, didn't ya? You stupid mother fucker, give me $1.47."

Jesus! I was never so embarrassed . . .

You owe me $1.47, Famouslastwords and maybe another $5.00 for pain and suffering.

(I accept Paypal.)

- Jim
smithnwesson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 09:17 AM   #3
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithnwesson View Post
Bullshit, FLW.

I got one and was slurping it up at the counter.

I said "This is free, right?"

The clerk said, "No, it's not. I'ts $1.47.

I said, "But... but... I heard that it was FREE."

She said, "I'll bet that you voted for Obama, didn't ya? You stupid mother fucker, give me $1.47."

Jesus! I was never so embarrassed . . .

You owe me $1.47, Famouslastwords and maybe another $5.00 for pain and suffering.

(I accept Paypal.)

- Jim
Not completely sure if this was a real post or not but I'd like it to be known that it is no longer 07/11 but rather 07/18 so you're like, a week late.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 01:52 PM   #4
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
Not completely sure if this was a real post or not but I'd like it to be known that it is no longer 07/11 but rather 07/18 so you're like, a week late.
Yeah, what she said! And I bet your slurpee wasn't even 7.11 oz either. You owe ME money for like, filing an erroneous e-lawsuit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 04:37 PM   #5
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

7-11 was (and for all I know still is) doing a cross-promotion for the G.I. Joe movie, billing their Slurpees as "Liquid Artillery."
My first thought upon seeing the banner was...

SLURPEE-SOAKERS!

(And yes, industrial-grade squirt guns loaded with slushy sugar-water would be terribly, terribly messy. But it's almost 100F here...)

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 06:06 PM   #6
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I once did someone in the eye behind a 7/11.......

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote