Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 07-12-2009, 11:02 PM   #1
goodthings
On Timeout

goodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this board
Default ages

Hello,
This may have been asked before, but has anyone noticed that there seem to be quite a large (pun) number of Fa's that are younger in age, like from 19 or mid 20's? I am 33 and think maybe my cohort is not as active. Am I wrong in what I have seen?
goodthings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 11:07 PM   #2
pdesil071189

pdesil071189 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespdesil071189 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespdesil071189 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

lol Hate to prove you right im 20 yrs old lol yea i notice alot of younger ppl on here
Old 07-13-2009, 07:24 AM   #3
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I personally always thought it was the other way around.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 07:35 AM   #4
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It seems to me that this question has come up before. As I recall, it turned out that most of the FA's were in their late teens/early 20's and the BBW's tended to be in their late 30's/early 40's. If so, here's to you, Mrs. Robinson!
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 02:03 PM   #5
Matt

Matt can now change their title

20 here. I'm sure I've seen quite a few older Fas on here though.
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 03:53 PM   #6
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm so old, someone dug me up.
Old 07-13-2009, 04:23 PM   #7
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OMG I'm right on the edge!!!What happens next?
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 07:06 PM   #8
italianmike21

italianmike21 has said some nice things

im 22 but imo age is just a number
italianmike21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 07:23 PM   #9
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
OMG I'm right on the edge!!!What happens next?
I hope this is not it; if so, a lot of us are in trouble.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074812/
Old 07-14-2009, 03:03 AM   #10
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think it's due to internet culture really. I think younger people are more likely to spend a lot of time on the internet, they're more comfortable with it and they've most likely used computers from a young age.

It's different when I go to a BBW club, most of the people seem a lot older than me.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 10:51 AM   #11
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm View Post
I think it's due to internet culture really. I think younger people are more likely to spend a lot of time on the internet, they're more comfortable with it and they've most likely used computers from a young age.

It's different when I go to a BBW club, most of the people seem a lot older than me.

I agree with this.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 01:50 PM   #12
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm View Post

This is a good point. Most of the people I tend to see at BBW events are 40+.

I think that more of us young folks are comfortable with the internet, but when I first got on here in 2002 (the old Dimensions board), there didn't seem to be as many young folks as there are now.

By the way, I'm 33.

Old 07-14-2009, 08:08 PM   #13
Chef
Galloping Gourmet

Chef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized rep

Its just some of us haven't stopped moving yet. 41.
Old 07-14-2009, 08:45 PM   #14
steve-aka

steve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going on

I think the reason it may seem like there are more younger FAs who are active online is because many of the older ones have met their mates and settled down a bit and as a result do not post as much. However, the younger ones are still actively seeking potential partners and therefore are more visible on these forums.

By the way, I'm 42. How I got to be this age I do not know, I guess it snuck up on me sometime after 28...
steve-aka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 08:49 PM   #15
Observer
Editor/Writer/Commentator

Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well, I'm 67 and know of at least two guys here older than me.
Observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 09:15 PM   #16
S13Drifter
JDM Fanboy

S13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot pics

yup. 20 here, 21 in oct!!!

but what i see is guys are more likely to come out as FA's earlier than bbw's who begin to like their body as it is. Or well thats how i see the age gap
Old 07-14-2009, 09:39 PM   #17
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm the youngest male and youngest person on the bbw club crew here. The youngest person I met there was 24. Not that 24 is old, but I'll be 22 in a few weeks, and that's as close as I've gotten there.

That's all I can throw in.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 07:18 PM   #18
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

58 here. This FA thing is sort of a lifelong gig.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 07:27 PM   #19
suebeehoney

suebeehoney can now change their title
Default Just a number...

38 here. Approaching 40 at a pretty damn rapid clip!
suebeehoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:21 PM   #20
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am 41, but agree there seem to be alot of young FA's and BBW's about the place. The more the merrier I say! Besides it makes for better threads
Old 07-20-2009, 07:48 AM   #21
OneHauteMama

OneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized repOneHauteMama has super-sized rep

From what I've seen, a lot of the FA's are either young, middle-aged, or if they're in my age bracket (late 20's-mid 30's range) they're taken.
OneHauteMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 05:50 AM   #22
TimmyZ

TimmyZ has said some nice things

23, but I seem to be attracted to those between 24-32 lol
TimmyZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 09:48 AM   #23
Noir

Noir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging in

23 here as well
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 03:19 PM   #24
bbwlover19

bbwlover19 has said some nice things

Ok I'm 19 I've been a fa since like 15 but I was like a lot of people I only kept it on the web but then at 18 I was an out of the closet fa now at 19 I'm a loud an pround fa in person an on web. I think its just like fa on the web have an sense of felling like they can do any thing an on web they can express there self an hard to do in person still so I think that's why so many younger fa we c on web an not out in person yet
bbwlover19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 01:38 PM   #25
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm a 35 year old male. Everyone listens to me!!
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote