Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-28-2006, 12:24 PM   #251
fatluvinguy

fatluvinguy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfatluvinguy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default first time

hi everyone....never posted a belly pic before. hope this works.:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 21.jpg (40.8 KB, 4506 views)
fatluvinguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 07:09 AM   #252
ShyBHM

ShyBHM can now change their title

thank you nala , very kind
ShyBHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 05:27 PM   #253
chsn

chsn has said some nice things

Here`s my double belly.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0492.JPG (23.4 KB, 3093 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0479.JPG (50.9 KB, 2878 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1271.JPG (24.8 KB, 2836 views)
chsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 08:12 AM   #254
fatboy1004

fatboy1004 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfatboy1004 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Belly update

I've put on some weight since my first post, and am trying to attach a pic or two to this message...

Photo_091806_005.jpg

Photo_100306_034.jpg
fatboy1004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 06:28 AM   #255
yorkshirebhm

yorkshirebhm has said some nice things
Default here's my belly

Hope somebody likes them
yorkshirebhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 10:59 AM   #256
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 05:57 AM   #257
SilkyAngela
runs with scissors

SilkyAngela never has a post go unnoticedSilkyAngela never has a post go unnoticedSilkyAngela never has a post go unnoticedSilkyAngela never has a post go unnoticedSilkyAngela never has a post go unnoticedSilkyAngela never has a post go unnoticedSilkyAngela never has a post go unnoticed

SOOOOOO many beautiful tummies !!!! I feel inspired to show my pudgie.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IM000827.jpg (79.7 KB, 3078 views)
File Type: jpg IM000828.jpg (73.5 KB, 2957 views)

:smitten: Because every body matters. SizePositiveTV
I get bloggy wit it. :D The Sweet Spot
SilkyAngela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 04:00 AM   #258
CartmanUK26
Taken by AMAZING FFA!

CartmanUK26 can now change their title

Attachment 10616

Attachment 10617

Hope this works, Hope you like!!

Sorry about the poor webcam quality!

Rich

Last edited by CartmanUK26; 05-15-2009 at 11:38 AM.
CartmanUK26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 12:43 PM   #259
nala

nala has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by CartmanUK26
Attachment 10616

Attachment 10617

Hope this works, Hope you like!!

Sorry about the poor webcam quality!

Rich
Yet another beautiful male form
nala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:46 AM   #260
Bly_guy

Bly_guy has said some nice things

Hey, I never did contribute to this thread - So here it goes...
Those pics are a few weeks old, just add 5 pounds or so
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled-9.jpg (89.3 KB, 3022 views)
File Type: jpg Untitled-8.jpg (42.9 KB, 2918 views)
Bly_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 03:51 PM   #261
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Mind if I get in on the fun?

I was going for the Buddha look in the Hawaiian dress

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 10:45 PM   #262
PrettyKitty
Dorkus Maximus

PrettyKitty can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPrettyKitty can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPrettyKitty can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I haven't been to this thread in a while and I must say, some of the recent additions are great.
PrettyKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 11:44 AM   #263
Ericthonius
Unrepentant

Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy
Mind if I get in on the fun? ...

I think it's working. Big time.

Forgive me if this sounds rude or too forward, but... With those wonderful bangs, and if instead, you were wearin' a slip? You'd be doing that oh-so-sexy Liz Taylor thing from "Butterfield-8".

( Sotto Voce:
I've been meaning to tell you that for a while but it never came up in an appropriate thread which we've both posted in before...
)
Old 11-12-2006, 05:18 PM   #264
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericthonius
I think it's working. Big time.

Forgive me if this sounds rude or too forward, but... With those wonderful bangs, and if instead, you were wearin' a slip? You'd be doing that oh-so-sexy Liz Taylor thing from "Butterfield-8".

( Sotto Voce:
I've been meaning to tell you that for a while but it never came up in an appropriate thread which we've both posted in before...
)
What kind of slip? a half- slip? do you have any links to images on the net I could see? Maybe I could give it a whirl if I knew exactly what you meant

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 11-12-2006, 06:04 PM   #265
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

i've always thought greeneyed fairy looks a lot like liz taylor. and i feel like i've said that here before, but i can't remember if i have, exactly.
at any rate, nice belly, girl! so small and cute.

Last edited by elle camino; 11-12-2006 at 06:07 PM.
elle camino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 06:06 PM   #266
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Awww thanks a lot, Elle! I only heard the Liz Taylor comparison a couple of times when I was a teen but none since then so it was certainly nice (and flattering) to hear it again

Last edited by Green Eyed Fairy; 11-12-2006 at 06:08 PM.
Old 11-12-2006, 06:08 PM   #267
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

it's the whole raven haired/flawless porcelain skin/piercing eyes combo that does it.
elle camino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 06:10 PM   #268
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Lol- now Im blushing

Thanks for your kind words- you really made my day

Old 11-12-2006, 06:25 PM   #269
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Mind if I get in on the fun?

Old 11-13-2006, 12:30 PM   #270
Ericthonius
Unrepentant

Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
What kind of slip? a half- slip? do you have any links to images on the net I could see? Maybe I could give it a whirl if I knew exactly what you meant
I guess this is a full slip and I think you could pull it off marvelously...
liztaylorbutter.jpg
Old 11-13-2006, 04:54 PM   #271
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Allrighty then... all I own is half slips and camisoles but I will be sure to acquire one of full slips in the near future and post, if you think I can pull off a fat Elizabeth Taylor

Last edited by Green Eyed Fairy; 11-13-2006 at 04:56 PM.
Old 11-20-2006, 05:17 PM   #272
yuanshu
On Timeout

yuanshu has said some nice things

Here is a few,

5'10 390 and will 400 by next Monday
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1150.JPG (38.9 KB, 2886 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1143.JPG (29.8 KB, 2783 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1120.JPG (35.6 KB, 2764 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1114.JPG (29.9 KB, 2774 views)
yuanshu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 08:22 PM   #273
Plumplin2005

Plumplin2005 has said some nice things
Default 400 by monday?

Ah yes. 400 is such a sweet ROUND number!!!!
do it! feel it! live it!!!!!

All my love and encouragement!
Plumplin
Plumplin2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 08:00 PM   #274
rachel

rachel has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by jude
Hi everyone.. hope you like my contribution
For the record, that was just adorable. I love the unbuttoned-jeans look. Prrrr...

rachel
rachel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 08:51 PM   #275
noob

noob has said some nice things

haven't posted in forever because this site is blocked at my university, here's a pic from a month or so ago

I'm up to 165 now (I think I was 155 last time I posted)
noob is offline   Reply With Quote