Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-25-2006, 09:05 PM   #276
IwannabeVERYfat
ready to be fattened up!!

IwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesIwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

here's my belly,tiny as it is. I sure would LOVE a feeder to stuff and fatten me up!!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 190.jpg (21.3 KB, 3044 views)

PROUD FAN OF BigCutieQTPie!!
She is My dream lady!!
IwannabeVERYfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 08:58 AM   #277
Fat_Student_Germany

Fat_Student_Germany has said some nice things
Default my fat...

do you like it??

I am looking for a cute girls who wnat to fatten me up!! I am from europe, germany! I prefer real things! :-)

Bg Hugs

I have much more...and of course pics of my face... when you are really interested, e-mail me!
Fat_Student_Germany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 10:03 AM   #278
Fat_Student_Germany

Fat_Student_Germany has said some nice things
Default ....a few more...

I am still a student, but will finish soo... you see, not only belly...brain too
Fat_Student_Germany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 12:11 AM   #279
vermillion
est. 1983

vermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging in

my contribution.....
vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 07:45 AM   #280
PaulfromtheUK
On Timeout

PaulfromtheUK has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion
my contribution.....

What a lovely belly pic....Simply stunning.

Paul
PaulfromtheUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 02:43 PM   #281
choppin12

choppin12 has said some nice things

here are some pics of my gut. bi male from new england 18 y/o 325 lbs 6'4"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg me.jpg (25.1 KB, 3038 views)
File Type: jpg me1.jpg (20.1 KB, 2974 views)
File Type: jpg me2.jpg (17.8 KB, 2963 views)
choppin12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 02:53 PM   #282
AppreSheAte

AppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Vermillion

excellent belly pic, thank you for sharing!
AppreSheAte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 03:03 PM   #283
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by choppin12
here are some pics of my gut. bi male from new england 18 y/o 325 lbs 6'4"

quite a gut you have very HOTTTTTTTTT : > thanks 4 sharing
HDANGEL15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 06:49 PM   #284
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion
my contribution.....
What a beautiful belly. . This is a belly that could cause men and women to lie, to steal, to cheat, even start wars over. It is a belly that has already brought so much joy and pain to so many. I salute you, gawgeous and kool Vermillion! (Nice to see ya!)
Old 11-30-2006, 11:35 PM   #285
jude
On Timeout

jude can now change their title

i was bored so i took some new pics... hope you like them. too bad i couldn't manage to get my face & belly all in the same shot

Last edited by jude; 07-17-2007 at 04:25 PM.
jude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 01:34 AM   #286
Tori DeLuca
The Big Butt Beauty

Tori DeLuca can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTori DeLuca can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by jude
i was bored so i took some new pics... hope you like them. too bad i couldn't manage to get my face & belly all in the same shot
drool
Tori DeLuca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 12:35 PM   #287
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hotter than hell, Jude

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 10:27 PM   #288
vermillion
est. 1983

vermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging in

Thanks Paul and Appresheate....it has gotten bigger since that picture too.

LOL Santaclear....your so funny...thanks darlin'....nice to see you since I haven't seen you around for a while.
Old 12-01-2006, 10:27 PM   #289
vermillion
est. 1983

Hey Jude <--hehe

You're hot!!!
Old 12-02-2006, 01:55 PM   #290
chsn

chsn has said some nice things

Here's mine. I'm a guy, just in case anyone thought I was a girl that didn't shave her legs, haha. Hope the pics work.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg My fat belly and boobs.JPG (26.5 KB, 2997 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0641h.JPG (27.7 KB, 2931 views)
File Type: jpg My Fat young body.JPG (29.7 KB, 2934 views)
chsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 05:50 PM   #291
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericthonius
I guess this is a full slip and I think you could pull it off marvelously...
Attachment 11300
Ok Eric- here goes - I look better in black but the white was closest to the pic. Hope you like them
Oh, and I went ahead and posted them here cause you can definitely see my belly

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 12-03-2006, 11:50 AM   #292
Laina
Passionately Apathetic

Laina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:

*steals you*
Old 12-03-2006, 10:37 PM   #293
estrata

estrata has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by chsn
Here's mine. I'm a guy, just in case anyone thought I was a girl that didn't shave her legs, haha. Hope the pics work.
Horray for the moobs!

Laura's Artwork
Laura's Weight Gain Comic
estrata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 03:58 AM   #294
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy
Ok Eric- here goes - I look better in black but the white was closest to the pic. Hope you like them

These turned out great, GE Fairy, just stunning!
Old 12-04-2006, 06:19 AM   #295
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default smoking

Quote:

Jude those are totallly SIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZLING pics..cumhere little boy....i have some candy and cookies and cakes and pizzas for you
Old 12-04-2006, 03:06 PM   #296
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear
These turned out great, GE Fairy, just stunning!
Thank you very much

Old 12-05-2006, 03:37 AM   #297
Ericthonius
Unrepentant

Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ericthonius has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Y-E-Double S-H...YESSH!!!!

OK, gimmie a minute to recover my composure...

Whew! That's right on the bullseye, there, Dahlin'! Exactly what I was thinking.

You've reminded me that slip-wearin'-sexyness isn't a lost art.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy

Old 12-05-2006, 05:25 PM   #298
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericthonius
Y-E-Double S-H...YESSH!!!!

OK, gimmie a minute to recover my composure...

Whew! That's right on the bullseye, there, Dahlin'! Exactly what I was thinking.

You've reminded me that slip-wearin'-sexyness isn't a lost art.

Thanks!
No no- thank you

now Im going to post about you and santa clear in the non anonymous post thread since you both flattered me so much

Old 12-06-2006, 10:32 PM   #299
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

here's my latest pic, and my first contribution to the belly library. hope you like it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HPIM0470resize.JPG (53.5 KB, 3423 views)
Old 12-07-2006, 04:36 AM   #300
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

Default Thanks : >

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegeguy2514
here's my latest pic, and my first contribution to the belly library. hope you like it.

LOOKING amazing.......those second helpings are working