Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-17-2006, 03:41 PM   #26
herin
wait...what?

herin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberAris
Herin, Stacy; ya both look great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Boy
Herin and Dreamer I must say very nice!
Thanks boys!
Old 04-17-2006, 06:24 PM   #27
dreamer72fem
hmmm....

dreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 club

Thanks Aris and Falling Boy.....you are very sweet.
*HUGS*
Stacey
dreamer72fem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 07:27 PM   #28
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by missaf
Trying to rep everyone who posts a pic

Thanks for sharing, I'll get a belly pic taken soon
I'll post my belly pic for 5 reps.

lol
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 07:43 PM   #29
jdyoung32

jdyoung32 has said some nice things
Default jdyoung32

tying to upload a pic. arg. hehe.
jdyoung32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 11:24 PM   #30
zachary

zachary has said some nice things

my belly...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_2133.JPG (17.1 KB, 8264 views)
zachary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 12:26 AM   #31
DELPHI95
On Timeout

DELPHI95 has said some nice things

Scandi, You know you are a very beautiful woman. I really enjoy your topics.
It is wonderful to see all your posts in this board, although I'm not a BHM myself, I always check the boards because of you and all of the times I feel the same about the things you talk about. Here is the closest I have to a belly pic. Enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAGE0014.jpg (11.8 KB, 8259 views)
DELPHI95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 05:55 AM   #32
Buffetbelly
Nosh, destroyer of snacks

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyGirl74
I'll post my belly pic for 5 reps.

lol
I'll pledge mine! You profile pic is lovely!!
Buffetbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 09:51 AM   #33
WouldBeFeedee

WouldBeFeedee has said some nice things

My belly after a very large helping of trifle...

WouldBeFeedee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 06:37 PM   #34
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffetbelly
I'll pledge mine! You profile pic is lovely!!
Well, that's one so far, Buffet. All I need is four more.

PS...Thank you very much for the compliment.
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 06:51 PM   #35
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer72fem
Ok....I JUST clicked off a pic of my belly on the digital...and here it goes.
You are very pretty

And nerdy as well... if I wasn't already taken I might be in love

=Divals
Old 04-18-2006, 07:22 PM   #36
dreamer72fem
hmmm....

dreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divals
You are very pretty

And nerdy as well... if I wasn't already taken I might be in love

=Divals
*waves my nerd flag high* Aww...thanks hon. *HUGS*
Stacey
dreamer72fem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 08:10 PM   #37
UberAris
Dominus Ferrum

UberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer72fem
*waves my nerd flag high* Aww...thanks hon. *HUGS*
Stacey
*Salutes nerd flag with a Vulcan 'live long and prosper' gesture*
UberAris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 08:20 PM   #38
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

belly belly belly
Old 04-18-2006, 08:35 PM   #39
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh I was hoping for that one!
Old 04-18-2006, 09:35 PM   #40
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy
Oh I was hoping for that one!
Me or that ONE in particular?? lol... glad to oblige either way.

Old 04-18-2006, 09:38 PM   #41
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie
Me or that ONE in particular?? lol... glad to oblige either way.

You. I'm also hoping for some other bellies, but I'm not naming names or pointing fingers. Patiently waiting... between cold showers.

Edited: Okay, Okay... but my sweetie knows when I've been looking at the hotties on Dimensions, and she sends me to the showers..
Old 04-19-2006, 03:47 AM   #42
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default o belly boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellyboy
With my old shirt.
I love nothing more then a very sexy young growing belly showing off a small shirt.......yummmmmmmmmm KEEP EATING baby..it looks so sexy on you
muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Wendy

HDANGEL15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 03:57 PM   #43
Falling Boy
Winter is coming..

Falling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticed

Way to go everybody! I don't have the balls to post one of mine I am not quite that comfy with myself!
Falling Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 04:12 PM   #44
Goodolboy02

Goodolboy02 can now change their title
Default By Popular demand

Here are my pics again...I will post new ones as soon as I can...I have put on a little more weight since these
Goodolboy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 04:45 PM   #45
dreamer72fem
hmmm....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Boy
Way to go everybody! I don't have the balls to post one of mine I am not quite that comfy with myself!
*hugs* I am guessing it is a lovely belly you have there
Old 04-19-2006, 09:05 PM   #46
estrata

estrata has said some nice things

Wow, this is a wonderful thread! I wish I had something to show off besides my lanky self - I suppose if I was comfortable showing off my hubby, I don't think he would mind - but I'll just bask in the glory of all these beautiful bellies. Thank you for the great photos!!

Laura's Artwork
Laura's Weight Gain Comic
estrata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 10:33 PM   #47
zapf

zapf has said some nice things

Now, I've posted here a couple of times before, but I couldn't resist a belly library thread. Here's my belly... I actually found a movie clip of me playing with my belly, if y'all wanna see it.

zapf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 12:19 AM   #48
TheMarno

TheMarno has said some nice things

Eh... not quite as exciting as the rest of you guys...

Old 04-21-2006, 08:58 AM   #49
Scandi (FFA)
cand.bellyrub'er

Scandi (FFA) can now change their title

Nice picture TheMarno - thank you for posting!

And to my dear Erk, you’re just as HOT as always, nice you’d adorn this gallery with your sexy body

And Bellyboy and Goodolboy *my favourite bellies*

And I just love to watch all this posts! Thank you all.

P.S. Where are all the rest? Don’t be shy.
Scandi (FFA) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 09:31 AM   #50
LarryTheShiveringChipmunk

LarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticed

chippygut!