Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-26-2006, 09:48 PM   #76
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Boy
Banshee and Nancygirl you are a couple of hotties !!

Aww thank you *blush*
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 11:32 PM   #77
cute_obese_girl
Herbivore

cute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging in

Glad to see BBW bellies are being appreciated too. Gives me some courage...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bulging Belly2.JPG (5.0 KB, 6212 views)
cute_obese_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 05:19 AM   #78
Falling Boy
Winter is coming..

Falling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by William
Hi

Don't forget Tori

They are all lovely

William

I didn't mean to forget her I guess I was just so flustered by this thread that I got ahead of myself!!
Falling Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 05:19 AM   #79
Falling Boy
Winter is coming..

Falling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cute_obese_girl
Glad to see BBW bellies are being appreciated too. Gives me some courage...

You a sexy belly as well
Old 04-27-2006, 05:33 AM   #80
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erk
I AM Invisible!! LMAO!

I see you Erk! I see you! you're not invisible yet!!!!
Old 04-27-2006, 05:34 AM   #81
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thanks Falling boy!

Quote:
Banshee and Nancygirl you are a couple of hotties !!
Old 04-27-2006, 05:41 AM   #82
Falling Boy
Winter is coming..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erk
I AM Invisible!! LMAO!

I am so sorry There are so many pictures in here I guess I just somehow missed yours. Yours is beautiful too!! I went back and found it! Thank you for sharing.
Old 04-27-2006, 08:29 AM   #83
Tori DeLuca
The Big Butt Beauty

Tori DeLuca can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTori DeLuca can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Thank you for the kudos guys! I love my chubby belly but I think I like all the other gorgeous bellies in this thread...I am flustered as I type. I wanna rub every one of them!!!!
Tori DeLuca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 09:02 AM   #84
Erk

Erk has said some nice things
Talking

Quote:
I am so sorry There are so many pictures in here I guess I just somehow missed yours. Yours is beautiful too!! I went back and found it! Thank you for sharing.

Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou!! *throws herself onto the bed, weeping with relief*

And thankyou Banshee, for highlighting my plight again - I'll send the $100 Fed-ex
Erk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 09:10 AM   #85
Falling Boy
Winter is coming..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erk
Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou!! *throws herself onto the bed, weeping with relief*

And thankyou Banshee, for highlighting my plight again - I'll send the $100 Fed-ex

Your very welcome! And someone needs to kick me I think because I don't know how I missed your picture the first time through!!
Old 04-28-2006, 08:42 AM   #86
secret_gainer
On Timeout

secret_gainer has said some nice things
Default Not a BHM

But time will tell

secret_gainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 12:15 PM   #87
Buffetbelly
Nosh, destroyer of snacks

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club
Talking Warning --gainer content

This thread rated at four donuts for intense weight gain fantasies.
Buffetbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 01:10 PM   #88
secret_gainer
On Timeout

secret_gainer has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffetbelly
This thread rated at four donuts for intense weight gain fantasies.
heheh sorry!
secret_gainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 01:52 PM   #89
inertia

inertia has said some nice things

extra fat guy, extra fat guy! sexiest belly yet. mmmmmmmmmmmm
inertia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 03:40 PM   #90
Big-Phil

Big-Phil has said some nice things

I think you can get an idea from this photo.....
Old 04-28-2006, 05:44 PM   #91
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default lookin like a BHM to this FFA

[QUOTE=secret_gainer]But time will tell

i am new to this venue. but that growing belly sure puts you on your way to a very BHM in my naive eyes xxo Wendy
HDANGEL15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 08:16 PM   #92
extra_fat_guy
Bringing sexy back!!!!!!!

extra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by inertia
extra fat guy, extra fat guy! sexiest belly yet. mmmmmmmmmmmm
Thanks inertia that was nice of you to say.
extra_fat_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 09:02 PM   #93
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

hmm i have a little bit of a beer belly, i gues that counts?
TheNowhereMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 09:09 PM   #94
William
On Timeout

William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in

snip snip snip snip
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 06:55 AM   #95
SisterGoldenHair

SisterGoldenHair has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15
Quote:
Originally Posted by secret_gainer
But time will tell
i am new to this venue. but that growing belly sure puts you on your way to a very BHM in my naive eyes xxo Wendy
i second that motion!
SisterGoldenHair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 01:35 PM   #96
Belly Lover

Belly Lover has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEeyedBanshee
Nice pic!

Here's mine!

What a hot tum tum :lol:.
But seriously,great pic.
Belly Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 02:27 PM   #97
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hmmm, somehow looking at the thread listing, I simply could not find this post--but after your comments I went into your profile and looked at all of your posts, and finally found your post that way.

Worth the work though :-) What a sweetly proportioned belly!

-Ed
Old 05-01-2006, 02:28 PM   #98
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

BlueEyedBanshee;

Wow, what an amazingly cute double chin!

Oh, and a belly that just begs to be kneaded, too *grin*

-Ed
Old 05-02-2006, 09:48 AM   #99
Ladyrose1952

Tummy Shots are fun, yes they are.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BlkBehindTummyShotMarch2006.jpg (38.5 KB, 5771 views)
Old 05-03-2006, 05:20 AM   #100
PaulfromtheUK
On Timeout

PaulfromtheUK has said some nice things

Here's mine for the list....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dims1.JPG (21.5 KB, 4448 views)
File Type: jpg dims2.JPG (16.6 KB, 3934 views)
File Type: jpg dims3.JPG (14.2 KB, 3901 views)
PaulfromtheUK is offline   Reply With Quote