Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-18-2009, 08:59 PM   #1101
SoliloquyOfaSiren

SoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von_Pudge View Post
Here is my belly, property of kinkykittenlol
kinky.....ur sooooo lucky!!!!!! -stares in awe- perfection

So shall we recap this pathetic life?
I'll role the clip, you'll hold the knife.
Rewind back to when you cared,
then fast-forward to the scars we bare.
And we'll open our eyes to find everything's fading.
Reckon it's fatal, but just look at the ratings.
Because the populace indulges through TV screens,
TiVo the laughter and mute the screams.
Thus we bottle all our tears inside,
repress the pain till our hearts collide...
SoliloquyOfaSiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 03:32 AM   #1102
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoliloquyOfaSiren View Post
well i tend to flux alot.....so heres skinny me and chubby me lol
Cute... either way!!!!

Quote:
Thank you... Yes I am very fortunate
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 08:17 AM   #1103
SoliloquyOfaSiren

SoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkykitten View Post
Cute... either way!!!!

Thank you... Yes I am very fortunate
lol i hate when im chubby...which is good cause seems most of the bhm on here prefer their women skinny lol

and seriously....damn.... *bows* way to go girl....

Old 01-19-2009, 08:26 AM   #1104
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainy View Post
My small contribution...
Well, I have to say.. You have really nice legs too.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 08:27 AM   #1105
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
well i tend to flux alot.....so heres skinny me and chubby me lol

Reminds me of myself.. But you are sitting, so it's not accurate missy.
Many get that pudgy look when sitting.

Nice boobies.
Old 01-19-2009, 02:43 PM   #1106
Von_Pudge

Von_Pudge can now change their title

Quote:
Thank you thank you But I am the lucky one, thought that was an established fact.lol. I got the girl of my dreams
Old 01-19-2009, 02:53 PM   #1107
BHMforBBW

BHMforBBW has said some nice things
Exclamation Well don't be so sure!

Quote:
lol i hate when im chubby...which is good cause seems most of the bhm on here prefer their women skinny lol

and seriously....damn.... *bows* way to go girl....
As a BHM myself, I'll speak up for the many of us who truly prefer bbws and ssbbws! Sure sometimes the "logistics" can be a challenge, but heck - working those out is nothing but fun, right?! And you just can't argue that all that soft, luscious flesh, coming together is just so ..... OMG there's NOTHING more sensual, is there?
Old 01-19-2009, 02:57 PM   #1108
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
ummm... Yeah.

that's a pretty touchy subject around here, m'dear.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:15 PM   #1109
SoliloquyOfaSiren

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
ummm... Yeah.

that's a pretty touchy subject around here, m'dear.
i was generalizing from another thread where many bhm were stating they liked the contrast....and i consider a wide range of things skinny....which looking at you you fall into...i meant no offense :P

Old 01-19-2009, 04:44 PM   #1110
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Uriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticed

In an effort to get the ladies into a more calm mood...some hastily taken belly pictures, along with the only villain that has ever come between myself and a woman...no , not the cat.

My belly, my 'Half-a-Cat' (My sister's cat, visiting on an extended stay from Paris,France...Grismene by name, it means Gloomy), and Vlad, the Flagship of my trio of very rare Washburn RS-8Vs...

-Uriel

Last edited by Uriel; 01-24-2009 at 01:04 PM.
Uriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 04:48 PM   #1111
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Uriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticed

OK, not a belly, but a more clear shot of my beautiful Vladamiir von Shredd...

-Uriel

Last edited by Uriel; 01-24-2009 at 01:04 PM.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:49 PM   #1112
kinkykitten

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von_Pudge View Post
Thank you thank you But I am the lucky one, thought that was an established fact.lol. I got the girl of my dreams
I love you!
Old 01-19-2009, 04:51 PM   #1113
kinkykitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
In an effort to get the ladies into a more calm mood...some hastily taken belly pictures, along with the only villain that has ever come between myself and a woman...no , not the cat.

My belly, my 'Half-a-Cat' (My sister's cat, visiting on an extended stay from Paris,France...Grismene by name, it means Gloomy), and Vlad, the Flagship of my trio of very rare Washburn RS-8Vs...

-Uriel
Belly and a guitar.... Winning combo
Old 01-19-2009, 04:54 PM   #1114
SoliloquyOfaSiren

Quote:

-Uriel

mmmmmmmmmmmm your belly is adorable. and so is the kitty....im a freak for animals. lol and awesome gutiar....serenade me sometime with some killer riffs babe :P

Old 01-19-2009, 05:09 PM   #1115
Hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkykitten View Post
Belly and a guitar.... Winning combo

Exactly what I was thinking.

Uriel, my my..
Old 01-19-2009, 05:16 PM   #1116
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Haha. I just got a strange flashback from work, from a few years ago.

It was some Trance/House night, and this gorgeous german girl was really flirting up a storm with me, ignoring my skinny and/or handsome friend Shawn (Also a bartender). She motioned for me to lean over the wait-station (That low area that most bars have) and said' I want you to visit my hotel, no? I want to explore your Erotic Layer...while she was toying with my belly under my shirt.
I was confused, thought that she was just messing with me, etc...said 'Sure, I get off at 4am.'
She had a male friend there too, who also was a little more friendly than my tastes run (As in, I like girls). They were giggling and speaking in German, and I know they were talking about my belly...

I didn't go off with them, as I was working later than they stayed, and who knows what strange things they were planning, but it is a sudden and hilarious memory.
Shawn still sometimes leans in, rubs my belly and says (In a horrible German accent) 'Ohh, Erotic Layer...Das Gut, Ya?'

Hehehe

-Uriel
Old 01-19-2009, 05:19 PM   #1117
SoliloquyOfaSiren

Quote:

It was some Trance/House night, and this gorgeous german girl was really flirting up a storm with me, ignoring my skinny and/or handsome friend Shawn (Also a bartender). She motioned for me to lean over the wait-station (That low area that most bars have) and said' I want you to visit my hotel, no? I want to explore your Erotic Layer...while she was toying with my belly under my shirt.
I was confused, thought that she was just messing with me, etc...said 'Sure, I get off at 4am.'
She had a male friend there too, who also was a little more friendly than my tastes run (As in, I like girls). They were giggling and speaking in German, and I know they were talking about my belly...

I didn't go off with them, as I was working later than they stayed, and who knows what strange things they were planning, but it is a sudden and hilarious memory.
Shawn still sometimes leans in, rubs my belly and says (In a horrible German accent) 'Ohh, Erotic Layer...Das Gut, Ya?'

Hehehe

-Uriel

omg too funny lol thats so cute....i wanna pat ur "erotic layer" lol

Old 01-19-2009, 05:21 PM   #1118
Hole

Quote:

Hehehe

-Uriel

Haha, I seriously envisioned that and laughed out loud. Though,the jealous streak in me is glad she didn't get some of you.
Perhaps a British accent might sway you. I mean, it's just a guess...
Old 01-19-2009, 05:31 PM   #1119
SoliloquyOfaSiren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hole View Post
Haha, I seriously envisioned that and laughed out loud. Though,the jealous streak in me is glad she didn't get some of you.
Perhaps a British accent might sway you. I mean, it's just a guess...
hey the virgin on the board can ask for sex in 10 different languages!!!!!

Old 01-19-2009, 05:39 PM   #1120
Hole

Quote:
hey the virgin on the board can ask for sex in 10 different languages!!!!!
LOL. I was a naughty virgin too.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:52 PM   #1121
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Ladies, ladies,ladies...don't argue, don't fight.

You can settle this the Civilized way...with Lesbian Sex...'

I actually got to use that on 2 female friends, as they were arguing.
They both punched me rather hard as they laughed and screamed 'No you didn't!', but it was worth the humor.

-Uriel
Old 01-19-2009, 05:53 PM   #1122
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Quote:
omg too funny lol thats so cute....i wanna pat ur "erotic layer" lol
Whatever happened to me being too old?

Ha...

When it happened, I had just seen Super Troopers, and there's a creepy German couple in there as well

Trooper:'Who wants a mustache ride???'

German Girl:' Me!'
German Guy: 'Ooh, and Me!!'

-Uriel
Old 01-19-2009, 06:05 PM   #1123
Hole

Pfft.. "I'm a lover, not a fighter."

Old 01-19-2009, 06:08 PM   #1124
SoliloquyOfaSiren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hole View Post
Pfft.. "I'm a lover, not a fighter."

im both....guess im a future dominatrix lol

Old 01-21-2009, 11:11 AM   #1125
Roy C.

Roy C. can now change their title
Default Been a while since I posted.....

I lost a few lbs, but they seem to have found me.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lopsided.jpg (24.4 KB, 1135 views)
File Type: jpg found.jpg (24.6 KB, 1132 views)
Roy C. is offline   Reply With Quote