Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-11-2009, 11:35 PM   #1151
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustin946 View Post
I like fishing...

I'm so disappointed that there's not a drooling smilie for pictures like this. I guess i'll have to settle for this one .
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 06:52 PM   #1152
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I like fishing...

How YOU doing, Dustin?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 08:52 AM   #1153
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I like fishing...

I like to watch topless men fishing

Very nice!
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 09:34 AM   #1154
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love men who have the attention span to go fishing or at least how that translates to other places...
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 07:01 PM   #1155
dustin946

dustin946 can now change their title

Yeah I think I have that attention in other places too...
dustin946 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 07:04 PM   #1156
dustin946

dustin946 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
How YOU doing, Dustin?
i'm doing great how you doing?
dustin946 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 09:38 PM   #1157
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Yeah I think I have that attention in other places too...
Hehehe.......thats hot
Old 02-28-2009, 04:34 AM   #1158
fatguygainer42

fatguygainer42 has said some nice things
Default my belly

what do ya think of my belly???
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo 197.jpg (57.3 KB, 1185 views)
fatguygainer42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 05:02 AM   #1159
chicken legs
yawn

I think i need to see more pics
Old 03-01-2009, 09:17 AM   #1160
kinkykitten

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

I think I agree with chicken...

MORE BELLIES PLEEEEASE
Old 03-01-2009, 06:52 PM   #1161
MamaLisa
Mama Is Extraloveable!

MamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized rep

I posted this pic in another thread but it seems appropriate to post it here as well..

i took it 2 days ago.. after realising i dont have any pics of my belly bare

hope u like!

Mama Lisa... Not your Average Fat chick! :cool: :D

Its not that i believe in love.. but that love believes in me :wubu:

FA's ! :batting: :eat2: :smitten:
MamaLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:32 PM   #1162
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaLisa View Post
after realising i dont have any pics of my belly bare
Make up for lost time. Take more bare belly pics and post 'em.
Old 03-01-2009, 08:41 PM   #1163
jay kratos

jay kratos has said some nice things
Default wow

That belly almost to the knees!
jay kratos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:46 PM   #1164
kinkykitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaLisa View Post
I posted this pic in another thread but it seems appropriate to post it here as well..

i took it 2 days ago.. after realising i dont have any pics of my belly bare

hope u like!
That's an impressive belly, girl
Old 03-02-2009, 06:53 AM   #1165
Boris_the_Spider

Boris_the_Spider can now change their title

Right, here goes, my first belly pic. Figured I'd do a moob-grabbing pose for this one.

Last edited by Boris_the_Spider; 11-02-2011 at 02:26 PM.
Boris_the_Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 09:20 AM   #1166
shazz2602
doing that think you do

shazz2602 does more than just post hot picsshazz2602 does more than just post hot picsshazz2602 does more than just post hot pics

sorry its not the best pic in the world!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg n797550014_5928995_4785911[1].jpg (25.2 KB, 1054 views)
Old 03-02-2009, 10:41 AM   #1167
evenmakejerryjonez

evenmakejerryjonez has said some nice things

Shazz- If it is a pic of you, then it is a good pic
evenmakejerryjonez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 10:53 AM   #1168
William
On Timeout

William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in

An belly that would even impress a BHM and you do not not even have stretchmarks!

Nice Pic

You too MamaLisa!!

William

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazz2602 View Post
sorry its not the best pic in the world!
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 01:04 PM   #1169
Naturally Fat

Naturally Fat has said some nice things
Default I love bellies

I am amazed at the variety of shapes that bellies can become. MamaLisa and Shazz are two GREAT examples. And you guys! I used to only love beach ball bellies, but you are broadening my outlook. Keep it up!
Naturally Fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 04:20 PM   #1170
shazz2602
doing that think you do

shazz2602 does more than just post hot picsshazz2602 does more than just post hot picsshazz2602 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by evenmakejerryjonez View Post
Shazz- If it is a pic of you, then it is a good pic
awwwww thanks! and yes it is me!
Old 03-02-2009, 04:21 PM   #1171
shazz2602
doing that think you do

Quote:
Originally Posted by William View Post
An belly that would even impress a BHM and you do not not even have stretchmarks!

Nice Pic

You too MamaLisa!!

William

Well i do have stretch marks just they have never been red they are clearish god only knows why lol
Old 03-02-2009, 04:40 PM   #1172
William
On Timeout

William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in

I have some also and in the summer they do not tan with the rest of me

William

Quote:
Well i do have stretch marks just they have never been red they are clearish god only knows why lol
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 04:43 PM   #1173
shazz2602
doing that think you do

Quote:
Originally Posted by William View Post
I have some also and in the summer they do not tan with the rest of me

William
See that is why i do not go tanning lol plus i would have to do it naked as i dont have a bikini lol
Old 03-02-2009, 09:47 PM   #1174
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
See that is why i do not go tanning lol plus i would have to do it naked as i dont have a bikini lol
Somewhere....a man has fapped himself to death.

Old 03-02-2009, 09:48 PM   #1175
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Somewhere....a man has fapped himself to death.

*bleeds* x.x