Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-03-2009, 05:38 AM   #1176
shazz2602
doing that think you do

shazz2602 does more than just post hot picsshazz2602 does more than just post hot picsshazz2602 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Somewhere....a man has fapped himself to death.

lol thanks!!
Old 03-03-2009, 11:11 PM   #1177
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Uriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticed

Ta-Da!

-Uriel
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Whoa 003.JPG (45.6 KB, 1343 views)

Reborn in Fire and Pain... (shrug) It builds Character.
Uriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 11:25 PM   #1178
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
Ta-Da!

-Uriel

Nice belly, Ron.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 05:29 AM   #1179
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Uriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Nice belly, Ron.
Muchas Gracias

-Uriel

Old 03-04-2009, 08:30 AM   #1180
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Ta-Da!

-Uriel
*rub rub*
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 09:23 AM   #1181
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Uriel thats a nice belly!Yummy!
Shazz you are a knock out!!
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 09:36 AM   #1182
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This is my current one.Not my biggest but I'm working on that. My jeans are holding some of it in so consider that.
[/IMG]
Old 03-04-2009, 01:33 PM   #1183
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

I may have posted one or more of these a few months ago in the Nekkid thread, but...

As I have (Carefully, so as not to offend) stated before, I'm not trying to make it bigger, the opposite,in fact, but...stupid chocolates...and fried chicken...and cheese steaks...and...Um, anyways.

-Uriel
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wee 005.JPG (32.4 KB, 1277 views)
File Type: jpg jjj 008.JPG (56.7 KB, 1264 views)
File Type: jpg wee 003.JPG (30.2 KB, 1270 views)

Old 03-04-2009, 05:03 PM   #1184
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hole View Post
*rub rub*
It's all here for the Rubbin... and it's all yours.

-Uriel

Old 03-04-2009, 06:37 PM   #1185
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I may have posted one or more of these a few months ago in the Nekkid thread, but...

As I have (Carefully, so as not to offend) stated before, I'm not trying to make it bigger, the opposite,in fact, but...stupid chocolates...and fried chicken...and cheese steaks...and...Um, anyways.

-Uriel
Oh my Mr... tasty!

I love that first one....

and as for the one with the guitar...
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 05:52 AM   #1186
shazz2602
doing that think you do

shazz2602 does more than just post hot picsshazz2602 does more than just post hot picsshazz2602 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Uriel thats a nice belly!Yummy!
Shazz you are a knock out!!
Well thankyou
Old 03-05-2009, 09:08 AM   #1187
seasuperchub84

seasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesseasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I know this is primarily a straight forum, but me and my partner have 2 impressive growing bellies we like to display :-)

and just in case imageshack doesnt let me post that on here...

http://img254.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jandmie3.jpg

hes about 350 and im 380 we are both 5'6. :-)

BTW its awesome to see all the girth on here, us fatties rock !!!
seasuperchub84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:40 PM   #1188
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasuperchub84 View Post
I know this is primarily a straight forum, but me and my partner have 2 impressive growing bellies we like to display :-)

Hot couple!

BTW, since I see you are new, let me just mention that there is a GLBT forum too, and just the other day I saw some thread asking if there were any gay BHM couples around. So you may want to check that board out too.

(forgiveness please, if you already have)
Old 03-05-2009, 03:39 PM   #1189
bigwideland

bigwideland can now change their title
Default wish I could

I wish I could post a pic, I have pic on my carmera but since my computer has died and not replaced I am using a public computer, which if I was so brave as to pull up my pic on a public pc, do not have the means to reduce the data file size to that this site will accept, but you could all search for old pics I have but on this site and add a bit, my old pics I was 197 kg, I am now 215 kg and my belly is getting half way to my knees.
Old 03-05-2009, 08:46 PM   #1190
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwideland View Post
I wish I could post a pic, I have pic on my carmera but since my computer has died and not replaced I am using a public computer, which if I was so brave as to pull up my pic on a public pc, do not have the means to reduce the data file size to that this site will accept, but you could all search for old pics I have but on this site and add a bit, my old pics I was 197 kg, I am now 215 kg and my belly is getting half way to my knees.
tease....
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:50 PM   #1191
seasuperchub84

seasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesseasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

Hot couple!

BTW, since I see you are new, let me just mention that there is a GLBT forum too, and just the other day I saw some thread asking if there were any gay BHM couples around. So you may want to check that board out too.

(forgiveness please, if you already have)

oh no its okay ;-) I have posted on there, but I like to have friends period...whether they are gay or straight. I have been loving my stay here at Dimensions :-) Its like encouragment without the cattiness lol
seasuperchub84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 12:18 PM   #1192
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasuperchub84 View Post

I know this might not be pc to say but i totally want to watch you guys make out...less the shirts
Old 03-07-2009, 06:39 AM   #1193
topher38
Old Warhorse

topher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this board

not sure I have ever posted this pic

Last edited by topher38; 03-31-2009 at 10:44 AM.
topher38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:27 PM   #1194
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow

Quote:
Somewhere....a man has fapped himself to death.

R.I.P.

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:50 PM   #1195
chicken legs
yawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by topher38 View Post
not sure I have ever posted this pic
no i don't think your have..

i like to have a belly and smile..
Old 03-07-2009, 02:11 PM   #1196
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
I know this might not be pc to say but i totally want to watch you guys make out...less the shirts
LOL you are so bad!
Old 03-08-2009, 05:12 AM   #1197
AFatChance

AFatChance has said some nice things

It's been a while since I've been around these parts.

Howdy.

The pictures I posted in like October made me look like a thirteen year old, so, at the the bottom there's a more manly - but loveable - facial shot. Me and Maggie Jr., my new Octopus friend.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 012816.jpg (44.7 KB, 1569 views)
File Type: jpg 012838.jpg (43.3 KB, 1561 views)
File Type: jpg 013819.jpg (42.7 KB, 1557 views)
File Type: jpg hi.jpg (49.9 KB, 1557 views)
AFatChance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 09:57 AM   #1198
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Ahhh...I'm just so thrilled that I have this forum to make me smile on a daily basis.

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 10:38 AM   #1199
chicken legs
yawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFatChance View Post
It's been a while since I've been around these parts.

Howdy.

The pictures I posted in like October made me look like a thirteen year old, so, at the the bottom there's a more manly - but loveable - facial shot. Me and Maggie Jr., my new Octopus friend.

Your are a really big cutie...a little young for me..but hey i can still look..right..lol
Old 03-08-2009, 11:20 AM   #1200
Tracii

I think you are adorable honey absolutly love the curly hair.
Oh yeah I'd be checking you out in Wal-Mart!