Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 07-13-2009, 10:01 PM   #1
Crewchick

Crewchick can now change their title
Default Looking for old BUF story - How to Grow A Goddess

I actually made this request once before with no luck, please if anyone has, consider sharing for all to enjoy. I can be reached at crewchick89@yahoo.com if you prefer a private exchange. Thanks again!

Luv,

Crewchick

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Looking for old BUF story - How to Grow A Goddess - I think? I believe the authors last name is Rose. It is about a husband and wife with a rocky marriage and told from the husband's perspective. It begins with him being caught by her in a BBW run brothel. she is very fit and thin and is devastated, humiliated and angered by this betrayal and revelation. Out of a combination of despair and spite she forgoes her workouts and goes on a binge. At first I think she thought he would be repulsed by this, but after observing the lust it kindles in him she decides to use it to her advantage by teasing and torturing him with it. She almost becomes a dominatrix in demeanor, but also very lazy and sloven as this also adds to his pent-up lust. Eventually she succumbs to the eroticism of her own weight gain and begins to revel in it eventually for givings him for being the FA that he is and finally invites him back into her room and her bed.

I know this story line might not appeal to all, but as a young woman this story introduced me to the very erotic and almost empowering nature female weight gain can have. I almost saw it as a "Kiss Me Kate" or Taming of the Shrew" type story.

Any help finding the story would be greatly appreciated. Electronic copies can be e-mailed to me at crewchick89@yahoo.com and by all means if you have this story, please post so others can enjoy.

Luv,

Crewchick
Crewchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 10:30 AM   #2
J34
Purple Monkey Dishwasher!

J34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Wow this way off. Your on the wrong thread. This should be posted on the Library or most specifically on the Story Readers Forum.

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...splay.php?f=31

Just move this to that forum and you should get the help you need
Old 07-24-2009, 01:36 AM   #3
FaxMachine1234
you know it

FaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

The plots for these stories always seem so silly in summary form...
FaxMachine1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 11:43 AM   #4
Crewchick

Crewchick can now change their title

Gee thanks for all the help you are all just too kind. Pa-leassssse!
Crewchick is offline   Reply With Quote