Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

View Poll Results: Is a private BBW sub-forum needed here?
Yes - please post to explain 29 67.44%
No - please post to explain 9 20.93%
Haven't formed an opinion yet 5 11.63%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 04:38 PM   #26
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The only people this concerns are bbw.

Polls are not always a good idea when the issue is really one that should be decided by Conrad, and the mods for this board.

If a sub-forum is created, no woman has to use it. There would be no penalty, and there would be no ulterior motives. Those who would be using it would be women who need it. Those who cannot see it... no skin off their nose. The bulk of discussion would still be happening on the main forum...the stuff that benefits all. Fact is, there are health concerns that are experienced by fat women ( women in general, but certainly things can become a bit more of an adventure when one is not small ) that need a private place, and the ear and help of those who have similar experiences.

Nothing against that groovy OP ( ), but, this seems like a non-issue.
Old 07-15-2009, 04:40 PM   #27
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Can't say I mind either way. I don't feel the need for one, but would be happy to use one if it was made. I worry about too many sub forums and boards and things though, but not enough to object or anything.

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
Old 07-15-2009, 05:13 PM   #28
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post

Polls are not always a good idea when the issue is really one that should be decided by Conrad, and the mods for this board.

If a sub-forum is created, no woman has to use it. There would be no penalty, and there would be no ulterior motives. Those who would be using it would be women who need it. Those who cannot see it... no skin off their nose. The bulk of discussion would still be happening on the main forum...the stuff that benefits all. Fact is, there are health concerns that are experienced by fat women ( women in general, but certainly things can become a bit more of an adventure when one is not small ) that need a private place, and the ear and help of those who have similar experiences.

Nothing against that groovy OP ( ), but, this seems like a non-issue.
Word.

to yo' mama!
Old 07-15-2009, 06:02 PM   #29
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

Voted yes.

There's a potential to start a dialogue and create a resource for issues that women are uncomfortable discussing around men or lurkers. There are numerous posts and threads on Dimensions where women are inappropriately objectified when serious concerns are raised.

I'm not against body admiration. I've contributed to various picture threads and sex discussions; however, there are already existing forums that are open to that kind of frivolous fun. The private backroom is necessary to those of us that still have quite a way to go in developing healthy self-esteem in regards to our fat bodies. Quite frankly, since joining Dimensions, my sense of self-worth has drastically changed for the better. Yet I still have body issues that I'm self-conscious about. And no amount of discourse, at this time, will allow me to fully express my concerns. To my knowledge, anyone can register on this site. So while I do appreciate that the BBW forum is a "protected" space, I cannot express my issues where hundreds of lurkers can read it.

It's true that Conrad created Dimensions for FAs. But the fat women are also here now. And if Dimensions want to nurture fat positivity, I don't see how creating a private BBW forum contradicts this website's stance on size-positivity.

Also, Mossy, I think Tina started this thread to allow those of us who want the private backroom a chance to make a strong argument for it.
Old 07-15-2009, 06:10 PM   #30
Sandie S-R

Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!

On this answer, I can't separate my being a BBW/SSBBW with my being a moderator - so you get 2 perspectives for the price of one.

In my opinion, the SSBBW forum has been very successful. The women who post there are always thanking us for the space to speak candidly about things they could never speak of publicly. I think the BBWs would be equally grateful for such a space. I know that in the original thread on the Main board where this was first discussed - most of the women voiced a desire for something private as opposed to protected. Protected, while nice up to a point, still does not give them the privacy needed to discuss certain subject matter.

I'm all for a private BBW forum. A.S.A.P. My 2 cents - or 4 cents as the case may be.
Old 07-15-2009, 06:40 PM   #31
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by William View Post
Hi

I just did not see any guys posting here and assume that they were prohibited.

William
William, if you'd bothered to read any of the ongoing threads you'd see that a few men have posted in this forum.

Last edited by olwen; 07-15-2009 at 07:25 PM.
Old 07-15-2009, 07:06 PM   #32
William
On Timeout

William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in

Hi Olwen

With all the talk in the previous threads about the need to separate the BBWs from the Fat Admires it was reasonable to think that this forum was for female only. A BBW Topic only forum that is readable by the public like this one would only provide even more wank material for those who get off that way, so a private area would be needed. For the record I as the first guy who posted here, there was no other guy posts to read

William

Quote:
Originally Posted by olwen View Post
William, if you'd bothered to read any of the ongoing threads you'd see that a few men have posted in this forum.
Old 07-15-2009, 07:50 PM   #33
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Noted, though not confirmed. In any case, this is going off topic, so let's just let it lie here, shall we? The rules are not the same here as on most of the other boards, and we value on-topic.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Old 07-15-2009, 08:01 PM   #34
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
Also, Mossy, I think Tina started this thread to allow those of us who want the private backroom a chance to make a strong argument for it.
I understand that. The discussion is great...it's the poll thing that, in this case, is kind of pointless. Anybody can vote...anybody. The talking is vunderful.

[QUOTE=William;1227472]
Quote:
With all the talk in the previous threads about the need to separate the BBWs from the Fat Admires it was reasonable to think that this forum was for female only.
Now you know that men are allowed on this forum...so, no more tangled messes...right?

Quote:
A BBW Topic only forum that is readable by the public like this one would only provide even more wank material for those who get off that way, so a private area would be needed.
Like this one, the way it is? This forum is not going to be made private. Are you really just concerned for the ladies? One of the points of this forum, like the fat admirers forum, is the hope for the ' other ' to maybe learn a few things, as individuals go about trying to live their best life, and figure out some stuff. The private part of any forum is only to allow the members to discuss the most sensitive of matters.

Fat women really do not want to be shoved, in total, into a secret place. Not gonna happen, William.
Old 07-15-2009, 08:01 PM   #35
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

As many other ladies have expressed, there are some sensitive subjects that I would not want to discuss in an open forum.

Thanks for even considering letting us have a private forum.

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Old 07-15-2009, 08:36 PM   #36
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I would support the idea of a private sub-forum, but I believe the BBW Forum as it stands now needs to remain public.

The BBW Forum we have now works as a protected board where BBW of all sizes are able to meet and mingle publicly. There is a lot that can and should be talked about publicly, so that we all (including those who are new here and those who are not comfortable posting), can benefit from learning about each other as fat women. This forum not only provides needed space and visibility for BBW-specific issues, regardless of size, but it helps fat women explore their commonalities and differences in a context of the larger Dims community. As well, I think it will be beneficial for us as fat girls to hold discussions that the rest of the community can participate in and witness.

A new, private sub-forum would be a wonderful addition to this forum as it exists now, for the simple reason that many smaller BBWs have expressed a desire to have a private place to talk about private topics.

NOTE to WILLIAM: That's just, like, your opinion, man.

Last edited by Fascinita; 07-15-2009 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Keep BBW Forum protected, add a private sub-forum.
Old 07-15-2009, 08:59 PM   #37
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
I would support the idea of a private sub-forum, but I believe the BBW Forum as it stands now needs to remain public.

The BBW Forum we have now works as a protected board where BBW of all sizes are able to meet and mingle publicly. There is a lot that can and should be talked about publicly--so that we all (including those who are new here and those who are not comfortable posting), can benefit from learning about each other as fat women. This forum not only provides needed space and visibility for BBW-specific issues, regardless of size, but it helps fat women explore their commonalities and differences in a context of the larger Dims community. As well, I think it will be beneficial for us as fat girls to hold discussions that the rest of the community can participate in and witness.

A new, private sub-forum would be a wonderful addition to this forum as it exists now, for the simple reason that many smaller BBWs have expressed a desire to have a private place to talk about private topics.

NOTE to WILLIAM: That's just, like, your opinion, man.
Why bother writing something myself when others can say it so much better? My vote is yes to a private forum, for all the reasons the other ladies have already stated.

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
Old 07-15-2009, 09:13 PM   #38
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
One concern I have that i've voiced before... How do you decide who's in and who's out?
Heidi Klum will decide for us.

Seriously, though, that's something I've been wondering. How people are included/excluded would have a pretty strong effect on my opinion.

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
Old 07-16-2009, 01:52 AM   #39
Observer
Editor/Writer/Commentator

Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The FA forum has had an option for a private sub-forum from the beginning; there just hasn't been any real interest in activating it so we haven't done it.

The proponents of this forum followed our example in building in the option. Since there is obviously a degree of of active interest remsining (the purpose as I understand it of the poll) I think the sub-forum option should be exercised.

By the way, in addition to the Clubhouse the Dimension's Writer's Guild has its private forum as well. Adding private foums is very simple with the VB software; the question is simply one of utilization.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:18 AM   #40
William
On Timeout

William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in

Hi Mossy

With all the talk about this being a protected area I expected more security or selected membership rights to post. In reality this forum is no different than any of the other forums that show up when I press the "New Reply" Button. That was my primary concern.

I 100% agree that BBWs need a private area somewhere, especially in a environment like Dimensions.

William

[QUOTE=mossystate;1227527]

Quote:
Originally Posted by William View Post

Now you know that men are allowed on this forum...so, no more tangled messes...right?

Like this one, the way it is? This forum is not going to be made private. Are you really just concerned for the ladies? One of the points of this forum, like the fat admirers forum, is the hope for the ' other ' to maybe learn a few things, as individuals go about trying to live their best life, and figure out some stuff. The private part of any forum is only to allow the members to discuss the most sensitive of matters.

Fat women really do not want to be shoved, in total, into a secret place. Not gonna happen, William.
Old 07-16-2009, 06:11 AM   #41
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

William, if you wonder why other guys aren't posting here, and you feel that the area should or at you expected it to have "more scrutiny", then why are you posting here? How does a private BBW forum affect you, to the point where you continue to post in this thread? I don't get it. Just because men are "allowed" to post here doesn't mean that you should be derailing conversations that we're having about the future of this board -- a board that ultimately shouldn't affect you.

Just because it shows up when "new posts" are hit, doesn't mean you have to post here, does it?

As for the topic at hand, like I said, I'd love a private space. I appreciate Sandie's remarks on that topic, and I appreciate Tina getting the ball rolling with a poll.

Clearly, this is needed. Clearly.
Old 07-16-2009, 06:46 AM   #42
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

Since anyone can post here, I'm going to and keep it both respectful and on-topic. I'm sure there will be a lot of eye rolls, but I don't care.

I think (I, FFA, Fetishist, Dims poster of somewhat long standing) that a private BBW forum is going to be like having a charter/magnet school in the public school system. In other words, such a forum and the conversations and threads in such a forum have the potential to siphon off the best and the brightest, both in posts and in posters.

There are people, and conversations, who make Dims what it is. Whether anyone likes it or not, there are queen bees here, (and i mean queen bee in a positive way as far as those women being leaders and figureheads of Dims) and there are people who have some stature and generally liked and respected by all. The more private and sub-forums there are, the more certain leaders and high profile women who are genuinely the backbone of Dims will disappear or post less on the Main Board.
Old 07-16-2009, 06:52 AM   #43
William
On Timeout

Hi Vickie

I only posted here because I thought I would forever have my "New Repies" list filled up with posts that could not repy to. Now I know that the talk of this being a "protected Forum" is more ceremonial than real controls to block non-BBWs.

I continue to post hear because people ask questions, most not as nice as yours I answered BubbleButtBabe post with a civil response that someone decided needed to be deleted even though it was much nicer than the post I was responding to that is still posted.

When I do use the "New Repy" I am looking for either threads that I have posted on or threads I want and can post on, but my questions on the matter have been answered.

William

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Vickie View Post
William, if you wonder why other guys aren't posting here, and you feel that the area should or at you expected it to have "more scrutiny", then why are you posting here? How does a private BBW forum affect you, to the point where you continue to post in this thread? I don't get it. Just because men are "allowed" to post here doesn't mean that you should be derailing conversations that we're having about the future of this board -- a board that ultimately shouldn't affect you.

Just because it shows up when "new posts" are hit, doesn't mean you have to post here, does it?

As for the topic at hand, like I said, I'd love a private space. I appreciate Sandie's remarks on that topic, and I appreciate Tina getting the ball rolling with a poll.

Clearly, this is needed. Clearly.

Last edited by William; 07-16-2009 at 06:58 AM.
Old 07-16-2009, 07:32 AM   #44
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
yes, i agree with this. but it's a public poll and "bbw" were consulted when the fa forum was brought up. from this standpoint it's totally insecure and superfluous.
Old 07-16-2009, 07:44 AM   #45
JoyJoy

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
yes, i agree with this. but it's a public poll and "bbw" were consulted when the fa forum was brought up. from this standpoint it's totally insecure and superfluous.
And we can always count on you to chime in and point out the flaws. Thanks for not letting us down!

I voted yes. The SSBBW private forum has worked and been invaluable to those who post there. No reason a BBW private forum couldn't be just as successful and valuable.

Last edited by JoyJoy; 07-16-2009 at 07:47 AM.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:24 AM   #46
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
Since anyone can post here, I'm going to and keep it both respectful and on-topic. I'm sure there will be a lot of eye rolls, but I don't care.

I think (I, FFA, Fetishist, Dims poster of somewhat long standing) that a private BBW forum is going to be like having a charter/magnet school in the public school system. In other words, such a forum and the conversations and threads in such a forum have the potential to siphon off the best and the brightest, both in posts and in posters.

There are people, and conversations, who make Dims what it is. Whether anyone likes it or not, there are queen bees here, (and i mean queen bee in a positive way as far as those women being leaders and figureheads of Dims) and there are people who have some stature and generally liked and respected by all. The more private and sub-forums there are, the more certain leaders and high profile women who are genuinely the backbone of Dims will disappear or post less on the Main Board.
I personally see a sub-forum being more about private delicate issues and not so much to siphon off people from posting else where..I really do not want to discuss in public some of the problems I am having with my body and I absolutely do not want someone answering me in public about how they solved the problem,because it could set them up for trolls...I really do not want anyone embarrassed by discussing some very delicate issues...

Only two miracles are worth seeing:
The miracle of loving
And
The miracle of forgiving-Sri Chinmoy
Old 07-16-2009, 08:31 AM   #47
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyJoy View Post
And we can always count on you to chime in and point out the flaws. Thanks for not letting us down!

I voted yes. The SSBBW private forum has worked and been invaluable to those who post there. No reason a BBW private forum couldn't be just as successful and valuable.
successful and valuable in what way that would be distinguishable from the two other forums dedicated to the same pursuit here?
Old 07-16-2009, 08:38 AM   #48
JoyJoy

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
successful and valuable in what way that would be distinguishable from the two other forums dedicated to the same pursuit here?
Successful and valuable in ways that obviously escape you, most likely because:

a) You've got a penis.
b) You're not fat.

There could be other reasons, but I won't speculate further. Suffice it to say that it's not really for you to understand, since the existence of such a forum would not involve you.

Old 07-16-2009, 08:58 AM   #49
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyJoy View Post
Successful and valuable in ways that obviously escape you, most likely because:

a) You've got a penis.
b) You're not fat.

There could be other reasons, but I won't speculate further. Suffice it to say that it's not really for you to understand, since the existence of such a forum would not involve you.
dick cheney everybody
Old 07-16-2009, 09:09 AM   #50
JoyJoy

Quote:
dick cheney everybody
Oohh..you're soooo cute! Makes me just want to pinch your widdle cheeks!

Closed Thread