Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-15-2009, 05:09 AM   #1
William
On Timeout

William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Happy Bodies- Fat Male Body Survey

Hi

Some of you guys me want to participate or just read the results

The Link
http://happybodies.wordpress.com/200...ale-body-week/

The Questions:

While we welcome submissions from anyone, we are particularly seeking the voices of self-identified men. Here are a list of questions we came up with, which you can choose to answer some specifically, or just use as a starting point for your submission:

What is your favorite Body part?
What part do/would you flaunt?
What part do you specifically check in the mirror?
Do you label anything on your body a “problem area”?

Can you think of a time when the way you viewed your body changed?

When are you most aware of your body?

Do you notice what body language you use in different situations?
Flirting? Professionally? Hanging out with your friends?

Do you workout? Why?

How have sexual encounters changed the way you view your body?

Have any comments about your body ever changed how you think about it?

How has the idea of virginity impacted how you view your body?

What do you think of depictions of hot men in the media?
Does it impact how you view your body?
Is there a body type you aspire to?

What did you father teach you about your body?
How did your family impact your body image?

How do you think others view your body?

How do the other aspects of your identity play out on how you view your body and how it is viewed?

How does the way you view your body change the way you view yourself as a man?

To submit, send the text to happybodiesblog@gmail.com along with how you would like to be identified (either by name, quick bio, or anonymously).

End of Questions

It takes some time to truthfully answer the questions but I think that it is worth it even if you do not post them anywhere.

William
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 07:29 PM   #2
William
On Timeout

William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in

Hi Guys

If you do not want to post on that blog you can answer the questions here. I know that many BBWs would be interested in what we have to say.

William

Quote:
Originally Posted by William View Post
Hi

Some of you guys me want to participate or just read the results

The Link
http://happybodies.wordpress.com/200...ale-body-week/

The Questions:

While we welcome submissions from anyone, we are particularly seeking the voices of self-identified men. Here are a list of questions we came up with, which you can choose to answer some specifically, or just use as a starting point for your submission:

What is your favorite Body part?
What part do/would you flaunt?
What part do you specifically check in the mirror?
Do you label anything on your body a “problem area”?

When are you most aware of your body?

Flirting? Professionally? Hanging out with your friends?

Do you workout? Why?

How have sexual encounters changed the way you view your body?

What do you think of depictions of hot men in the media?
Does it impact how you view your body?
Is there a body type you aspire to?

What did you father teach you about your body?
How did your family impact your body image?

How do you think others view your body?

How do the other aspects of your identity play out on how you view your body and how it is viewed?

How does the way you view your body change the way you view yourself as a man?

To submit, send the text to happybodiesblog@gmail.com along with how you would like to be identified (either by name, quick bio, or anonymously).

End of Questions

It takes some time to truthfully answer the questions but I think that it is worth it even if you do not post them anywhere.

William
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 09:39 PM   #3
seasuperchub84

seasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesseasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I emailed this to you, but ill put it on here.

What is your favorite Body part? My belly :-)
What part do/would you flaunt? same as above
What part do you specifically check in the mirror? my legs actually, I check to see if any wierd marks or anything have shown up
Do you label anything on your body a “problem area”? Yes, I hate being as hairy as I am, I wish I could shed a little bit (I still like being a hairy guy, just not as hair as I am now.

YES, when I became larger. I felt more confident, present and more like myself.

When are you most aware of your body? When I shower or am in water...

I tend to use more body language when I am upset, I use more verbal language in situations where I am extremely interested in the topic that is brought up.

Do you workout? All depends on your interpretation of this. Why? Because I dont "workout" all the time. I go swimming or walking every once in a while, but nothing that is a regimen.

How have sexual encounters changed the way you view your body? oooh this one is dirty LOL Ummm....the sexual encounters I have had made me feel even more comfortable with my body.

No, ironically. Most people would think being fat and being stared at all the time would make someone more insecure, in fact it does the opposite. It makes me happy because obviously people look at me and see growth and being big makes me happy so it works hand in hand.

Well....considering I was a big guy and lost my virginity at 17.....it hasnt really. It was just something that occurred. I think if I still had my virginity by now, it would have been a miracle.....

What do you think of depictions of hot men in the media? Meh, I could honestly care less. The media has impacted nothing I do or like.
Does it impact how you view your body? Nope.
Is there a body type you aspire to?My current one or bigger. Bring on the McD's :-)

What did you father teach you about your body? Dad really wasnt around lots. I kinda found things out by myself.

How did your family impact your body image? They tried to do so negatively, with the exception of my mom. She has always supported me, even though Im wierd and different.

How do you think others view your body? Probably EWWW Gross!!! LOL Honestly, they have no impact on my life what so ever. Although, I know the people that like big guys have constantly either looked up to me for advice on getting bigger, or they admire my body. In general though, I know most society is disgusted, but I really dont care what they think.

How do the other aspects of your identity play out on how you view your body and how it is viewed? Well my body image is part of my identity, so I guess it has put some restrictions as far as some of the things I used to do...however, I have accepted these restrictions. Other then that, my body image or current status has not impacted my life what so ever.

How does the way you view your body change the way you view yourself as a man? Nope. Then again, my answer might be a little different, even though I am a guy, I am gay...so I dont know if that changes your research a little bit...and no i dont walk with a candle up my butt :-p
seasuperchub84 is offline   Reply With Quote