Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Plus-size Paysite Board
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-17-2009, 09:39 AM   #1
Oldtimer76
Returned

Oldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Voluptuous Cat Diva?

Does anyone of you know if Voluptuous Cat Diva http://www.voluptuouscatdiva.com/home.html is still around in the modeling world? Is she still updating or not?
And does anybody know how she is doing if she isn't updating anymore?

Thank you in advance!
Old 07-17-2009, 09:59 AM   #2
Skaster

Skaster has super-sized repSkaster has super-sized repSkaster has super-sized rep

VCD was the awesomest model. As far as I know she stopped promoting her site about 3 years ago ... I presume for religious reasons. I was so dying for VDC content that I was prepared to join her site yet again, which doens't seem to be officially inactive, just to look whether she had got anything new, but her billing had changed and no longer accept my card. I fear we will never hear from her again. Just one of these good things I guess that last for a while and ... you know ... the Lord giveth and he taketh away :-(

Last edited by Skaster : 07-17-2009 at 10:01 AM. Reason: rephrasing
Skaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 04:43 PM   #3
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaster View Post
VCD was the awesomest model. As far as I know she stopped promoting her site about 3 years ago ... I presume for religious reasons. I was so dying for VDC content that I was prepared to join her site yet again, which doens't seem to be officially inactive, just to look whether she had got anything new, but her billing had changed and no longer accept my card. I fear we will never hear from her again. Just one of these good things I guess that last for a while and ... you know ... the Lord giveth and he taketh away :-(
she does have a yahoo page.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:39 PM   #4
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Orange Mage has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Orange Mage has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Orange Mage has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Orange Mage has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Orange Mage has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Orange Mage has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Orange Mage has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Orange Mage has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Orange Mage has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Orange Mage has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Orange Mage has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Orange Mage has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Orange Mage has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's a case like Kelligirl, but even more severe because no one seems to have any of her stuff and she was very stingy with the preview material. As far as I know there's only a handful of videos and a couple dozen pics floating around the net anymore.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 02:16 AM   #5
Skaster

Skaster has super-sized repSkaster has super-sized repSkaster has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangstadawg View Post
she does have a yahoo page.
Last time I checked it (360° Yahho Blog) it still said: last updated in Feb. 2006 - that was about the time she disappeard. Yahoo discuntinued these pages as of July 13 2009. Last time I heard from VCD was an email from Feb 07 in which she said upon my inquiry: "...hopefully I will be updating the site in the next couple of days with much news including revamping the site, it no longer fully expresses my life right now and needs a major overhaul. For those who have never had the pleasure of being a member will find the site still fresh exciting and overall enjoyable experience and won't be able to get enough of me (hee hee)..." - However, it looks as if this has never happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
It's a case like Kelligirl, but even more severe because no one seems to have any of her stuff and she was very stingy with the preview material. As far as I know there's only a handful of videos and a couple dozen pics floating around the net anymore.
The site looks as if you can still become a member - so the content is not gone. 15$/30 days. Useless for me though, since I had been a member until she stopped updating. You are right though - it's strange that almost none of her content has been leaking into the internet. Maybe she has some kind of secret software, developped by the people who run Echelon, that detects and destroys her specially watermarked pics as soon as they appear in public space.
Skaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 11:40 AM   #6
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

There is a video or 3 leaked on youtube, she looks amazing.
I am deeply surprised she did not update (her site) but then again, I am sensing a lifestyle change based on her beliefs, values and a higher power.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSrcb...e=channel_page
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 01:20 PM   #7
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaster View Post
Last time I checked it (360° Yahho Blog) it still said: last updated in Feb. 2006 - that was about the time she disappeard. Yahoo discuntinued these pages as of July 13 2009. Last time I heard from VCD was an email from Feb 07 in which she said upon my inquiry: "...hopefully I will be updating the site in the next couple of days with much news including revamping the site, it no longer fully expresses my life right now and needs a major overhaul. For those who have never had the pleasure of being a member will find the site still fresh exciting and overall enjoyable experience and won't be able to get enough of me (hee hee)..." - However, it looks as if this has never happened.

The site looks as if you can still become a member - so the content is not gone. 15$/30 days. Useless for me though, since I had been a member until she stopped updating. You are right though - it's strange that almost none of her content has been leaking into the internet. Maybe she has some kind of secret software, developped by the people who run Echelon, that detects and destroys her specially watermarked pics as soon as they appear in public space.
her stuff has been leaked its just not found at the usuall places. dont ask how i know.
Old 07-22-2009, 03:12 AM   #8
skillzntwilight

skillzntwilight has said some nice things

well it well be great if anybody has found any videos of her beside the youtube videos which i bet will be taken down by some idoits
skillzntwilight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 10:11 AM   #9
Oldtimer76
Returned

Oldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this board

Thanks everybody for your replies!
Old 07-22-2009, 12:34 PM   #10
gangstadawg
the wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillzntwilight View Post
well it well be great if anybody has found any videos of her beside the youtube videos which i bet will be taken down by some idoits
trust me they are not on YT. well the rest are not.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:59 PM   #11
skillzntwilight

well the only vidoes i found around the web was founded and post on this website anonib.com its only 18 of them and if they are anymore i'm sure they well post it there but from what everybody that has serching found are only 18 videos
Old 07-22-2009, 11:07 PM   #12
gangstadawg
the wanderer

Quote:
well the only vidoes i found around the web was founded and post on this website anonib.com its only 18 of them and if they are anymore i'm sure they well post it there but from what everybody that has serching found are only 18 videos
oh i know about the site your refering too.
Old 07-23-2009, 01:13 AM   #13
skillzntwilight

i was wondering if thats what you were talking about when you said that her videos are around unsual places or are you refereing to other websites
Old 07-23-2009, 04:24 AM   #14
Oldtimer76
Returned

Quote:
Do you have a direct link? I couldn't find the vids. I did searching, but there were no words like 'volputuous' or 'diva' on the site...

PM me!
Old 07-24-2009, 12:59 AM   #15
skillzntwilight

you have to go to anonib.com com and type ssbbw and try looking for it, i think they took it down but for gangstadawg he said that they were more videos of her around the web and i was wondering if he was referring tot hose videos or other vidoes that people haven't seen.
Old 07-24-2009, 01:12 AM   #16
skillzntwilight

alright i'll see if ican send the videos or i might put it up my youtube account my name is eazyridinmojo im the guy that posted the clips of VCD i'll post the rest up there but im sorry to say but they arent the orignal clips i had to edit some boring parts out but kept the good stuff in so i'll be posting them later on and also ill ask the people at anonib if they can give the link to download the origanl videos or post them up andi;ll share them with you okay oh byt he way i was wondering if anybody has got any full film clips of UniquleyMadediva or any vidoes of Syrianna im not talking about the 2 mintue ones i'm talking about the full videos of any of them