Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 01-05-2010, 08:08 AM   #51
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

I've been talking/seeing a girl for about a couple months now. She's told me twice how she's going to join the gym and I'm like, ughh...lol. Not "ughh" cause she wants to join the gym, just "uggh" cause I'm thinking, "well she hates her body, great...". I haven't formed anything long lasting with her, we're just talking/texting frequently and gone out a few times, but I do plan to tell her soon about my preferences for fat girls. I'm sure she doesn't even know what the term bbw stands for. I wonder if her mind has been already infected by society into thinking fat is ugly *shrug*. She's young, 20, so maybe she hasn't formed any strong opinions one way or another and I'm sure she's never gone out with a FA who would have made her feel comfortable in her own skin. If my preferences scare her away, so be it, but I like fat girls who are confident about their bodies and who aren't disgusted by the fact that I'm turned on by their bodies. I feel I need to be truthful about my preferences to a girl I'm seeing, because if I'm not, then I'm lying to her and to myself.

The tricky part is, how to bring this up??? Soooo, uhhh, you know I like you cause you're fat /wink. Does that work?? lol, just kidding, but seriously...how do you bring this topic up with someone who you are pretty, 100% sure, they have never heard about a FA before in their life??
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 09:48 PM   #52
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default sorry so long

nevermind... :P

Last edited by fat9276; 01-05-2010 at 09:52 PM.
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 11:15 PM   #53
DreamyInToronto
ME WANT COOKIES!!!!

DreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized rep
Default Everyone!

My my my! I can't believe what all of the men have gone through when dating a BBW. Thanks all for sharing, in my next relationship with a FA (which I hope will be soon) I will remember your posts and NOT DO the things that you experienced. I vow to try to always be as confident as possible and proud that my FA boyfriend loves my chubbies!!!

xoxox
DreamyInToronto is offline   Reply With Quote